Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

That's it misc never trusting woman again srs

Holy fuk, miss is right ALL girls are Kunts that monkey branch, basically broke up with ex about a month ago but went full beta because she was nothing but loyal and nice, bam she was low key liking and with another guy right after and monkey branched and lied and said she didn't want to be with me because she wanted to be "single" the ONE time I let my fukking guard down EVEN ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE I KNOW THOUGHT SHE WAS SWEET AND FUKKING INNOCENT misc I'm ready to fukking kill someone considering her friends are with her at a party and they just told me this **** I bet their fukking right now I'm down with god damn woman I'm never going to treat one well again fuk them srs

PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000) PovertyLifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol

Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jawbrahmyron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PovertyLifter View Post
    lol
    Brah pls I literally found this out an hour ago

MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jawbrahmyron View Post
    Holy fuk, miss is right ALL girls are Kunts that monkey branch, basically broke up with ex about a month ago but went full beta because she was nothing but loyal and nice, bam she was low key liking and with another guy right after and monkey branched and lied and said she didn't want to be with me because she wanted to be "single" the ONE time I let my fukking guard down EVEN ALL OF MY FRIENDS AND EVERYONE I KNOW THOUGHT SHE WAS SWEET AND FUKKING INNOCENT misc I'm ready to fukking kill someone considering her friends are with her at a party and they just told me this **** I bet their fukking right now I'm down with god damn woman I'm never going to treat one well again fuk them srs
    Relax bro. We're all going to make it, eventually...
    But, as the saying goes: sloots gon' sloot... wat're u going to do.... keep looking, plenty of fish in the sea; and yes, it's going to sting, but time heals all

edit- w/e u do, stay NC and try to hit up one of her friends ... and sabotage 1 of their butt holes.. srs. They told u shes @ the party rite? So 1 of them prob wants u if they snitching on their own girl

DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    welcome to the 21st century boyo
    LOL at KENKONG crew
    ROFLMAO at bobbydigitalmanlet crew
    L M F A O at Aristotelian's Age:40 virgin status
    6'5 master race crew
    kenkong is my favourite mod crew <----- JUST LOL

I am the one who mocks ThatLankyGuy's Avatar
    ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ThatLankyGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    But where have all the good men gone?
    There are no men like me; there is only me.

Whatever in creation exists without my knowledge exists without my consent.

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    look breh.... there is ALWAYS someone else.
    ALWAYS.
    Even if you have been in a relationship for 4 years, there's going to be a guy she crushes on and will leave you for the second you phuk up or start boring her.
    That's how they are programmed.
    Welcome to real life.

Originally Posted by MageBrah View Post
    Relax bro. We're all going to make it, eventually...
    But, as the saying goes: sloots gon' sloot... wat're u going to do.... keep looking, plenty of fish in the sea; and yes, it's going to sting, but time heals all
    I know but this is a massive kick in the nuts, two weeks ago I thought we were getting back together and two days later she denies everything and goes nc on me and has her father give me "closure" by saying **** off as she goes off to Mexico than now that she's back she has a thing with another dude this was the ONE time I let my guard down

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know but this is a massive kick in the nuts, two weeks ago I thought we were getting back together and two days later she denies everything and goes nc on me and has her father give me "closure" by saying **** off as she goes off to Mexico than now that she's back she has a thing with another dude this was the ONE time I let my guard down
    lol I just got monkey branched on by a Mexican chick who brought up being my gf 3 times in 2 weeks.
    They never say what they mean, they say what you want to hear.
    Read their actions, not their words.

Originally Posted by Xzorroth View Post
    look breh.... there is ALWAYS someone else.
    ALWAYS.
    Even if you have been in a relationship for 4 years, there's going to be a guy she crushes on and will leave you for the second you phuk up or start boring her.
    That's how they are programmed.
    Welcome to real life.
    Please tell me their not all like this because this is HORSE**** I hate woman for Fuks sakes I knew she had "guy friends" that wanted to fuk her but she acted oblivious and stop talking to them for me and bam when we break up they all hit her up and she's with someone I GOD DAMN KNEW IT ALL ALONG

lol I just got monkey branched on by a Mexican chick who brought up being my gf 3 times in 2 weeks.
    They never say what they mean, they say what you want to hear.
    Read their actions, not their words.
    Very true the whole time i was questioning whether it was another guy but she told me she didn't want to be involved with anyone gotta trust my god damn gut

Originally Posted by ThatLankyGuy View Post
    But where have all the good men gone?
    Their busy getting fukked over by these so called innocent "good girls" fukking kunts

Bump what the fuk do I do? What am I supposed to feel? I feel like breaking **** misc hold me

Misc pls

You are feeling what you are supposed to feel breh... there's nothing you can really do.

Just accept you 2 weren't meant to be and that's that.
    You weren't compatible for whatever reason.

I mean really, look at how she did you breh.... she's a pos, phuk it.

Move on to the next one breh, there's always more.

You are feeling what you are supposed to feel breh... there's nothing you can really do.

Just accept you 2 weren't meant to be and that's that.
    You weren't compatible for whatever reason.

I mean really, look at how she did you breh.... she's a pos, phuk it.

Move on to the next one breh, there's always more.
    What a kunt it's ruined my view of all god damn woman , what if their all this cold? How can someone do this after a year

Misc how to deal with kunt ex gf ruining view of woman srs

Edit
    Last edited by Jawbrahmyron; 12-28-2015 at 02:47 AM.

DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJGirth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lold at last sentence. they did that to me too
    LOL at KENKONG crew
    ROFLMAO at bobbydigitalmanlet crew
    L M F A O at Aristotelian's Age:40 virgin status
    6'5 master race crew
    kenkong is my favourite mod crew <----- JUST LOL

Originally Posted by DJGirth View Post
    lold at last sentence. they did that to me too
    This is just frustrating man

MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MageBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Same thing I said in your last thread, before it moved NC
    Cliffs;
    -You're going to make it, relax
    -plenty of fish in the sea to fuk their gills off of
    -sloots gon' sloot brah, nothing u can do but hope for a gem in a rough
    -time heals all
    -*fuk 1 of her friends butt holes as hard as you can, i'm assuming 1 of her friends likes u, thus they kept in contact with u enuff to tell u shes @ a party with Chad, no??

hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hockeybrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    English mother ****er, do you speak it?
    FukIN FUK IM SHREDDED BRAH

Originally Posted by MageBrah View Post
    Same thing I said in your last thread, before it moved NC
    Cliffs;
    -You're going to make it, relax
    -plenty of fish in the sea to fuk their gills off of
    -sloots gon' sloot brah, nothing u can do but hope for a gem in a rough
    -time heals all
    -*fuk 1 of her friends butt holes as hard as you can, i'm assuming 1 of her friends likes u, thus they kept in contact with u enuff to tell u shes @ a party with Chad, no??
    Naw Bruh her friends hate me with a passion and they did that to make fun of me not just aware me

Originally Posted by hockeybrah View Post
    English mother ****er, do you speak it?
    I ramble when I'm angry

SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take advantage of today's society and enjoy the amount of sloots who are DTF. Did the same after my breakup, wasn't so sure about it since I was always a relationship guy but this makes everything easier and better. Just work on yourself because you won't enjoy this is you're feeling like a piece of chit.

You'll probably laugh and cringe about you and your ex once you feel better.

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As an older miscer I'd advise you to ask teen misc

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That post was great because thats how we all felt when it the same happened to us.

Enjoy the emotional rollercoaster next couple months brah
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

Naw Bruh her friends hate me with a passion and they did that to make fun of me not just aware me
    Okay, no big deal. Continue to search for a more "decent" sloot rather than be hung up on this 1. Easier said than done. But, again, time heals all. Could be worse.. Just take it 1 day and 1 step at a time. Go NC with all her friends and avoid ALL things to do with her to ease the pain
    - Try to occupy your free time with chit that won't allow you to think of her / about it

edit - do wat that miscer ^^^ said.. enjoy some sloots that are DTF - you'll feel better quicker. OR, if you don't already, start lifting. Then when she see's that bootey in 3-4 years, and you shredded as fuark, tfw

Originally Posted by SkullCore View Post
    Take advantage of today's society and enjoy the amount of sloots who are DTF. Did the same after my breakup, wasn't so sure about it since I was always a relationship guy but this makes everything easier and better. Just work on yourself because you won't enjoy this is you're feeling like a piece of chit.

You'll probably laugh and cringe about you and your ex once you feel better.
    Just still in shock/anger mode I thought i was getting over her until this ****

Originally Posted by ZMAg View Post
    That post was great because thats how we all felt when it the same happened to us.

Enjoy the emotional rollercoaster next couple months brah
    I've been ****ed over by sloots before but never like this by a girl I thought was the world holy fuk

SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000) SkullCore is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just still in shock/anger mode I thought i was getting over her until this ****
    Chill your tits. Sloot probably thought of breaking up before, they get ready before us when it comes to breaking up so that's why they apparently move on faster. Sounds like a rebound relationship so I wouldn't worry. Shouldn't this make it easier? Just give it time, I'm not old but I'm going through a similar chit right now so I know how you feel