Closed Thread
Page 171 of 332 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,130 of 9955
    max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Used someone's sweater line (think it was jakes from the original thread)

me: you're cute. I'm thinking about knitting us matching sweaters to wear!
    Her: Awwwww. I'd like that
    me: Just realised i've only got enough material to knit one. We'll have to squeeze into it together
    Her: I have bare jumpers. I'm sure it won't be a problem

What to reply? I don't have game.
    I want to download my brain with the original OP's natural wit/brain (sneaky or something. Is he still around under a different username? i wanna speak to him)
    In all previous instances of someone using that line, the girl said sometihng like ''Ooooh, that sounds nice!'' and then he asked for the number.
    Last edited by max_Cady; 05-09-2016 at 07:09 AM.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by max_Cady View Post
    Used someone's sweater line (think it was jakes from the original thread)

me: you're cute. I'm thinking about knitting us matching sweaters to wear!
    Her: Awwwww. I'd like that
    me: Just realised i've only got enough material to knit one. We'll have to squeeze into it together
    Her: I have bare jumpers. I'm sure it won't be a problem

What to reply? I don't have game.
    I want to download my brain with the original OP's natural wit/brain (sneaky or something. Is he still around under a different username? i wanna speak to him)
    In all previous instances of someone using that line, the girl said sometihng like ''Ooooh, that sounds nice!'' and then he asked for the number.
    By this does she mean wearing jumpers that are both matching (since they're bare)? For some reason I interpreted this as unknitting her jumper to use material for a new one haha. Maybe something like:

"That's a great idea. I can unknit your bare jumpers to make a new one. Now, are you gonna let me do it while you're wearing it? "
    "I can't wear somebody else's jumper -- that's a bit too intimate for me. Why don't you give me your number so I can get to know you a little better first?"
    "Bare jumpers? Look at you thinking outside the box. Deal -- give me your number so we can discuss this further."

I dunno
    Last edited by TheLionHeartX; 05-09-2016 at 08:12 AM.
    Chelsea FC ~ Lakers

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly"

max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10) max_Cady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    she's only like 17. Bare means ''lots of'' in the UK amongst the kids!
    I guess she's saying that she can wear one of her own jumpers so we don't have to share one.
    edit: but yeah, you could be right. Maybe she meant use one of her jumpers as material!
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.

TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheLionHeartX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she's only like 17. Bare means ''lots of'' in the UK amongst the kids!
    I guess she's saying that she can wear one of her own jumpers so we don't have to share one.
    edit: but yeah, you could be right. Maybe she meant use one of her jumpers as material!
    I had a feeling it might be (since jumper isn't really used outside the UK). Haven't heard bare used in ages
    Chelsea FC ~ Lakers

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly"

So I only started reading the original tinder threads from 2013 yesterday.
    What happened to the regular tinder Gods like sneaky and jake?
    Do they still post in the tinder threads at all? (I see sneaky was band camp, but under a new name?)

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    On this page i learned sway is, not bad looking.. consideringthis is the best advice community on the Internet, i think this weirdo is just trying to get dudes to say he is good looking.

Dude you are 6'1 and good lookin stop already worth the i can't get girls act
    Haha. I dunno what to tell you bro but thanks. 1000 swipes and counting - 2 matches, both absolutely subhuman. There is something about my face which is obviously anathema to women, it could be a bunch of things, but to be honest I'm still semi-confused. Even taking all flaws into consideration i dont think I deserve to do this badly.

Honestly if I post a side-profile pic I do ok, but if its a front facing self taken image, immediately no matches. Brutal stuff lmao. All I can do is laugh about it now really. I also had surgery to try and improve my appearance and I actually do worse with girls now than before I had that done (5 recent dates didn't convert) whereas before I did better.

It fks with my self-esteem alot. if I didnt have such an intellectually demanding job where I have to be completely focused on the current task, in conferences and meetings etc, then I'm not sure what would happen, on weekends when I'm alone with my thoughts and not distracted by work, it gets really bad sometimes. Not a huge confidence booster when you slowly realise 90% of women your age would rather fk a broomhandle than you. Lol.

Needless to say I will stick with it, no other option really, i'd rather not LDAR, at least for the time being.

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sway12 View Post
    Haha. I dunno what to tell you bro but thanks. 1000 swipes and counting - 2 matches, both absolutely subhuman. There is something about my face which is obviously anathema to women, it could be a bunch of things, but to be honest I'm still semi-confused. Even taking all flaws into consideration i dont think I deserve to do this badly.

Honestly if I post a side-profile pic I do ok, but if its a front facing self taken image, immediately no matches. Brutal stuff lmao. All I can do is laugh about it now really. I also had surgery to try and improve my appearance and I actually do worse with girls now than before I had that done (5 recent dates didn't convert) whereas before I did better.

It fks with my self-esteem alot. if I didnt have such an intellectually demanding job where I have to be completely focused on the current task, in conferences and meetings etc, then I'm not sure what would happen, on weekends when I'm alone with my thoughts and not distracted by work, it gets really bad sometimes. Not a huge confidence booster when you slowly realise 90% of women your age would rather fk a broomhandle than you. Lol.

Needless to say I will stick with it, no other option really, i'd rather not LDAR, at least for the time being.
    What do you mean you've had surgeries? Are you serious?

Snap chat has a filter that gives me a nose job and hnnnnng. Got me all self conscious.

Originally Posted by TheLionHeartX View Post
    I had a feeling it might be (since jumper isn't really used outside the UK). Haven't heard bare used in ages
    I'm tihnking :
    ''but then we won't be matching? - I want people to know we're a couple!''

I really wish I was in this thread in the glory days with the tinder God's. Wonder how they learnt their skillz

Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post

Snap chat has a filter that gives me a nose job and hnnnnng. Got me all self conscious.
    Same! Depressing ****. I look so much better with a small nose.
    With nose job and contact lenses, I go from a 5 to a 6.5-7

Been looking into Rhino but it's pretty damn expensive, not to mention the complications and the odd AWFUL result i've seen on some sites which are scary as ****. One girl got given a actual snout!

Also considering going to Poland for it if I get brave (LOTS cheaper!!)
    Last edited by max_Cady; 05-09-2016 at 11:40 AM.

Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pennzoil22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Been looking into Rhino but it's pretty damn expensive, not to mention the complications and the odd AWFUL result i've seen on some sites which are scary as ****. One girl got given a actual snout!

inb4 miscers kill themselves over a snapchat filter

Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sway12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post

Am I serious?

Dude have you read my replies? I'm amazed people think I'm trolling. I've never one trolled in any of these threads. Yes I did and will get more in the future.

jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jesterofmalice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ''matching sweaters'' line is hard work with these UK retards!
    I just matched with a hottie way out of my league.
    Sent her the sweaters opener, and she replied

''You're cute too. But i'm suspicious of you to make sweaters with you''

not sure what hte **** that even means.
    Response?

Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khristmas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was superliked by this girl. she hasn't been very responsive to my messages though. tours over boyos

Spoiler!

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Am I serious?

Dude have you read my replies? I'm amazed people think I'm trolling. I've never one trolled in any of these threads. Yes I did and will get more in the future.
    you a depressing as fukk cuz

draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500) draper15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Khristmas View Post
    was superliked by this girl. she hasn't been very responsive to my messages though. tours over boyos

Spoiler!
    cool

SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finally deleted Tinder. Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. No more countless swiping for a couple of below average matches.

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwackJackD View Post
    Finally deleted Tinder. Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. No more countless swiping for a couple of below average matches.
    lmao you felt pressured by tinder?

CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeineCrazy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it better to swipe selective or just use bonfire and auto swipe right to every profile ?

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm at an age where idgaf, but it does add a point or so. Seen a dude lose his nose entirely and have to use some kind of tube for drainage. Sure that dude and snout girl are not typical results, like extremely unlucky.

Am I serious?

Sway I don't believe you've had surgical procedures done for your appearance. Before and after photos or you are a troll.

Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Euforie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CodeineCrazy View Post
    Is it better to swipe selective or just use bonfire and auto swipe right to every profile ?
    Why would anyone even auto swipe every profile? What's the point in matching with loads of fat whales, obvious bots, and trannies?

-

Stumbled upon a reddit thread where people ask for advice on their current profile game. Decided to take a look, first 3 random people I look at:
    1) Asian kid whose bio is: "Let me disappoint you like I disappoint my parents with my grades =P"
    2) Normal looking guy with bio: "I once had a dream I was a butterfly. Today I'm unconvinced I'm not a butterfly dreaming that I'm a thrilling conversationalist and dance partner." - what the actual ****?
    3) Some guy with a taylor swift shirt
    Spoiler!

LOL dunno how you guys have trouble on tinder when the competition is this chit.

-

In other news...
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Euforie; 05-09-2016 at 07:32 PM.

don't lose your glow DaveSkylark's Avatar
    DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DaveSkylark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone know how to fix location glitching? I was in Jersey for a month, been back in Florida for a while now and my tinder still has girls from Jersey pop up. I'll match with an hbb and it'll say like 10 miles away, but she's actually in fuarking Jersey. It's a new tinder account, but same phone.

SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SwackJackD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    lmao you felt pressured by tinder?
    Not pressure just the constant depressing "not good enough" mood it puts me in.

Is there even one ethnic/non-white dude that has luck on Tinder? Because i don't see any..

Semi-Aesthetic/10 TheWeeknd4Ever's Avatar
    TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWeeknd4Ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not pressure just the constant depressing "not good enough" mood it puts me in.

Is there even one ethnic/non-white dude that has luck on Tinder? Because i don't see any..
    I feel you man. Tinder doesn't work well for me either. I'm not a male model or anything but i'm a pretty decent looking dude. Better than average for sure. I just don't get any love online at all. And it messes with your confidence and state of mind.

Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    I feel you man. Tinder doesn't work well for me either. I'm not a male model or anything but i'm a pretty decent looking dude. Better than average for sure. I just don't get any love online at all. And it messes with your confidence and state of mind.
    Location also matters a lot. If you live near a city or in a city you will get a chit ton of matches compared to suburbs and remote locations

swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10) swissradius is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone that is 19 is getting sandbagged on this app. I look about 19 and got zero matches over 4 days on Tinder Plus in a metropolitan area. I get about 10 a week as my actual age.

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Pennzoil22 View Post
    inb4 miscers kill themselves over a snapchat filter

which filter are you guys talking about? the only one that changed my nose feminized a lot of other features too. not a good look
    actuals B: 225x5 S: 305 D: 325x3
    1rm calc B: 253 S: 327 D: 344

Originally Posted by TheWeeknd4Ever View Post
    Yeahh same here. I used to get some compliments before but it was from girls that were like 50+ miles away lol.

It really does screw up your confidence. I always see average and below white dudes talking about all the luck they have and it just really sucks.

Originally Posted by TommyRO View Post
    Location also matters a lot. If you live near a city or in a city you will get a chit ton of matches compared to suburbs and remote locations
    I live in a big city...would only get some overweight black chicks and below average girls.

Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dbowens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Back on tinder after taking a sibataccle. Ready to do some damage.

Future PA
    Don't date sloots crew
    Rawdog Tinder crew
    LDAR

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I live in a big city...would only get some overweight black chicks and below average girls.
    tbh bro based on avi you look heavily indian and also heavy. don't bother with tinder until you lose some weight and improve your style.
    actuals B: 225x5 S: 305 D: 325x3
    1rm calc B: 253 S: 327 D: 344

Closed Thread
Page 171 of 332 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast