nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nickyn97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are any of these attainable natty?

I have really good genetics in my chest and shoulders, good in legs and back, okay in arms. I've gone from 138-200 in a year and a half including two cuts.

Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Those guys are small compared to the roided up dudes you see. They could be on roids, but they definitely look natty.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stop making these topics and just see what you can do.

lolled at the legday skipper tho.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hetelos View Post
    Those guys are small compared to the roided up dudes you see. They could be on roids, but they definitely look natty.
    you clearly have no clue.

Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hetelos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by basmca View Post
    you clearly have no clue.
    What was wrong with my post?

What was wrong with my post?
    that you clearly don't know how to see if someone's on gear or not.
    that's fine but then don't talk about it like you do.

Originally Posted by basmca View Post
    that you clearly don't know how to see if someone's on gear or not.
    that's fine but then don't talk about it like you do.
    The hulk dude has a good amount of excess body fat making him look bigger. He does look big though. The no oblique, small leg guy has some big arms, but that could be an illusion. The last guy also has some objectively big arms, but his traps aren't screaming roids to me.

What do you think about them if you think I'm wrong?

Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100) Shaylum is not very well liked. (-100)
    All look natty to me. Depends on how long they've been lifting. They could be on gear but they look natty to me.

The hulk dude has a good amount of excess body fat making him look bigger. He does look big though. The no oblique, small leg guy has some big arms, but that could be an illusion. The last guy also has some objectively big arms, but his traps aren't screaming roids to me.

What do you think about them if you think I'm wrong?
    he's not natty.

but like i said, you just don't know when you're talking about.
    only when i started using myself i really found out how to see it, and if you've never used them you generally just don't know how to tell.

Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legit2Quit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All look like chit.

If they're not natty, then they have terrible genetics.
    http://www.shreddybrek.com

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol n on another trillion page thread about bullchit.
    Ride it like you just stole it.