Xeneisol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What fitness software is the best (for learning proper excersize techniqued)?

I currently use Weightmania 5.1 Pro right now and think it is perfect for developing workout routines and keeping track of your weight/BMI BF% and caliper measurements. However, I am looking for a program that has a large library of detailed instructions (preferably written and with videos). I am not very good at learning exercises just from reading out of a book and I don't trust people on YouTube to know how and I would prefer to have an organized library of the exercises anyways. The cost isn't an issue as long as the software is through and the exercise library is very deep. (No other features such as workout planning, medication schedules, supplement improvement tracking, reminders for when to replace equipment, the ability to track your jogging route wondering if there is anything better. However, the nutrition library in Weightmania 5.1 Pro is lacking and is difficult to look up so that would be a bonus, but the goal are exercise videos.

BTW I wasn't sure what forum to stick this under so I'm sorry if I was wrong, I looked at all of the options and chose what I thought was right.

ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000) ds4545 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Start Strength app, read the book, do the routine, use the app to track.

For diet myfitnesspal is probably the best tracker.