Page 200 of 245 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 6,000 of 7325
    daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jdforsy View Post

What’s the furthest you guys have traveled to pick up equipment?
    About 900 miles each way.

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I've been looking at getting a reverse hyper to help workout some posterior chain issues I've been having. I had a rogue unit a few years ago and really liked it but sold it to make room for a rower and spin bike. I’ve since moved and my space is much larger and I have room to accommodate a RH. The rogue is about $1k shipped and the titan is $500. Despite it being a “titan” their RH has gotten fairly good reviews and people seem to be pleased. Reading some old threads SK and Mech both think that a tilt top version is far superior to any fixed unit. I have found a used tilt top unit for $550 but just got the quote for shipping and it’s over $600 (WHAT???), which seems ludicrous. The used RH with tilt top is about a 10 hour drive. Am I totally insane for contemplating taking a 2 day road trip to go pick it up? I may be able to fit a used decline bench as well. What’s the furthest you guys have traveled to pick up equipment? Any other recommendations for setting up your own freight to save money?
    I can't comment about the drive, lol. Price of a new unit vs your time & gas?

If you have any questions, PM me or ask here. I'll be happy to post pics, etc.
    In no way to I regret that purchase. I've been using mine more and more & I have to say, the traction has helped my back pain a lot & has built up some strength in my posterior chain. I'm sitting around 250x10 for 3 sets before I even lift. I would never own a flat model after having the tilt top.

About 10 years ago, I paid $1600. It's not a westside model, but one sold by a guy off Ebay. Works well enough for me. I believe the tilt top at that time was $3200 + shipping.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strength Shop Spider bar.

I've had this for a good 6 months now. If people are interested, I'll add my written review on it and compare it to the Elitefts version (also owned before selling it for this one).

Tight Head Prop Crew
    Full Back Crew
    ICU Nurse Crew
    Photographer Crew

5'8 262lbs

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew ▪█─────█▪

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone have any recommendations for fitness, science-based podcasts? I have a 1+hr commute each way 4 days a week and I'm about complete with Revive Stronger with Steve Hall. Looking to get into another one or two.
    Garage Gym Owner

Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fapadrol View Post
    Strength Shop Spider bar.

I've had this for a good 6 months now. If people are interested, I'll add my written review on it and compare it to the Elitefts version (also owned before selling it for this one).

Go for it. I'm curious why you sold the elitefts for this one.

Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fapadrol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post
    Go for it. I'm curious why you sold the elitefts for this one.
    Sure mate.

I originally had the Elitefts version of the spider bar and used it for a number of years (maybe close to 8 years?) but due to 1) a local strongman being interested, and 2) my lack of usage in the end (a standard SSB was harder and therefore used more) I sold it. I will explain why later.

I now own the Strengthshop version and since only two companies produce these, this a mini review + comparison of both. I believe to date I have yet to see anybody else (ever) compare these 2 versions on paper. Hopefully this helps people who have/are/will at some point in the future, look into buying either one.

Here are 2 few display pics of the SS version.

Now the The Elite version. (The first picture is not mine)

Before it arrived, I was somewhat nervous because SS is a hit or miss company in the UK. Some of their products are excellent, while others (like their V1 SSB) were complete ****. When the SS spider arrived though, I couldn't be happier.

Pros of a spider bar (in principle anyway):

*It shares characteristics of a SSB in design (the weight is thrown forward) but it also shares characteristics of a camber bar (weight swings back and forth with a lower cog). Therefore it hits your entire back and core much harder than the bb squat or SSB alone (at least the SS version does, see comparison point one further down)

*Hands kept forward, therefore you're able to squat even if suffering from shoulder pain

*Able to perform other exercises with it - like good morning variants etc etc

Cons:

*Very difficult at first; working weight will be reduced untill you're used to the bar (negative for some)

*If you fail a squat with it and train alone....good luck (srs, you're essentially trapped inside the bar and you can't bail like traditional bb squats)

SS vs the Elite version

Point 1. While both versions look like cambered bars with forward handles, they feel completely differently once weight is added. The SS version throws the weight noticeably more forward than the other. Just by unracking it and standing straight, you can feel the centre of gravity is slightly forward and lower. It essentially mimics an SSB and a camber bar at the same time (which is what it should do).

The elite v however, while feeling unstable, lacked forward lean. The weight felt exactly line with the user, so there's very little swing in the hole unless you deliberately bend forward to get the effect. You can see this in picture 1 of the elite; the sleeves are position further behind when racked, so when you stand up and are setting yourself up to squat, they move forward but only enough to be in line with your body.

I found a standard SSB was much more difficult than the elite v and therefore, made the elite spider bar obsolete (hence why I sold it). Im not the only one to notice this; Brian Alsruhe (YouTube strongman, also friends with Brian Shaw) suggested the same thing and also ditched his for the yoke bar.

There's a subtle design difference between the two, yet it changes the feel completely.

Point 2. The padding of the elite is more robust. Like their yoke bar (also own), it feels like it will last as long as the bar itself. The SS in comparison feels cheaper in quality, but has held up better than expected. Despite being cheaper in feel, It looks + feels like new.

Both pads though are thick and provide adequate support for the neck and shoulders.

Point 3. Construction between the two is almost identical. They both feel very heavy duty and only vary in slight aesthetic detail, like finish and welding etc. The SS looks more redefined and slightly more appealing in This regard. This makes sense, as they are essentially copying and trying to upgrade a product that is exclusive to elitefts.
    With the SS version, you'll find two stickers; both white in colour and feature the SS logo. As nice as they are, the corner sticker can get scratched off over time from re-racking the bar, but this isn't an issue.

I have tried to avoid mentioning points in which they are similar, as this was originally designed to be a short post of how they differ (look how long this has become, nohomo).

If someone came to me and wanted my opinion on which one to buy, I would/will recommend the SS variant for its difficulty and training effect.

I squat exclusively with this bar now w/ chains. I honestly doubt I will ever squat with a straight bar again in the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Fapadrol; 01-17-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    Tight Head Prop Crew
    Full Back Crew
    ICU Nurse Crew
    Photographer Crew

5'8 262lbs

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review, repped. Maybe a little off topic, but, I have a 14" camber bar so I'm familiar with it but was wondering how using the spider bar differs from the 14" camber bar.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) murphyreedus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have used the Elite Spider bar and liked it, but the price is just too stupidly high to justify it when I already have a yoke bar that cost half as much and seems similarly challenging. I've been wondering if SS would bring the Spider bar over to SSUSA, but SSUSA seems to have cut back on their specialty bars recently.

Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    Great review, repped. Maybe a little off topic, but, I have a 14" camber bar so I'm familiar with it but was wondering how using the spider bar differs from the 14" camber bar.
    The spider bar will allow you to place your hands in front of you, although you don't need to do this. If you want to, you can hold it in the same way as you do with your camber bar.

In terms of feel, the spider bar will feel like a cambered bar, in that the weight will still swing back and forth, but now you have to deal with the weight starting slightly more in front of you like an SSB

Here's my favourite thing about it; you're able to perform the "Hatfield squat" - you hold on to a bar/rack, so you can squat deeper and maintain a more upright position.

Last edited by Fapadrol; 01-17-2019 at 08:22 AM.
    Tight Head Prop Crew
    Full Back Crew
    ICU Nurse Crew
    Photographer Crew

5'8 262lbs

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So I've been looking at getting a reverse hyper to help workout some posterior chain issues I've been having. I had a rogue unit a few years ago and really liked it but sold it to make room for a rower and spin bike. I’ve since moved and my space is much larger and I have room to accommodate a RH. The rogue is about $1k shipped and the titan is $500. Despite it being a “titan” their RH has gotten fairly good reviews and people seem to be pleased. Reading some old threads SK and Mech both think that a tilt top version is far superior to any fixed unit. I have found a used tilt top unit for $550 but just got the quote for shipping and it’s over $600 (WHAT???), which seems ludicrous. The used RH with tilt top is about a 10 hour drive. Am I totally insane for contemplating taking a 2 day road trip to go pick it up? I may be able to fit a used decline bench as well. What’s the furthest you guys have traveled to pick up equipment? Any other recommendations for setting up your own freight to save money?
    You could probably get it lower if you shopped the price around. I've only a little bit of experience arranging freight but it can be complicated and calling around and being persistent can yield results. might still be around half the cost of the piece though.

If you have the time, especially if there's more gear to be had, then go for it. Even better try and take an extra day to enjoy yourself wherever you are. Where is the piece?
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gym62richard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fapadrol View Post
    The spider bar will allow you to place your hands in front of you, although you don't need to do this. If you want to, you can hold it in the same way as you do with your camber bar.

In terms of feel, the spider bar will feel like a cambered bar, in that the weight will still swing back and forth, but now you have to deal with the weight starting slightly more in front of you like an SSB

Here's my favourite thing about it; you're able to perform the "Hatfield squat" - you hold on to a bar/rack, so you can squat deeper and maintain a more upright position.
    Good review, it's a bar I've never used and probably too close to my SSB to consider, a very interesting bar none the less.

I know what you mean about Strength Shop, they have some interesting pieces on their UK site, but I'm always cautious, as the quality of their products doesn't always come up to scratch.

Originally Posted by gym62richard View Post
    Good review, it's a bar I've never used and probably too close to my SSB to consider, a very interesting bar none the less.
    Well you see that's exactly what happened to me. The SSB just felt harder, so I used that more and sold the elitefts spider. The Strenshop version however, is essentially an upgrade from the original spider bar and is a worthwhile investment if you already have an SSB.

My position is this, if you live in the states, save your money and keep the bar you already have. Use that extra cash for macros, shakes or strippers. Not sure which one of those are more anabolic. Report back findings.
    Last edited by Fapadrol; 01-17-2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Tight Head Prop Crew
    Full Back Crew
    ICU Nurse Crew
    Photographer Crew

5'8 262lbs

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump. What's up guys?
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I went to the AFC Championship game last night. Left furious at the refs, furious at Bob Sutton, and furious at Dee Ford

Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Bump. What's up guys?
    zup man, how's life
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    I went to the AFC Championship game last night. Left furious at the refs, furious at Bob Sutton, and furious at Dee Ford
    Pretty cool that you got to go.. Sorry about the ending. I was pulling for the Chiefs. Just sick of seeing Brady and the Pats every year and Mahomes is so fun to watch.

I'm a big Saints fan, so I feel your pain. I won't be watching the Super Bowl this year. Lol. Some people in these parts are going absolutely nuts over the "no-call" pass interference at the end. It sucked, but life goes on.

Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saints were absolutely robbed. I feel like the Chiefs weren't that smart with clock management and unlucky with the coin toss. Pats got some bad PI calls go against them, so it's not like penalties were being unfairly assessed to the Chiefs.

I felt like the Saints PI was like a video game with the flags turned off. Just deck the guy in the head before the ball comes...all good!
    Garage Gym Owner

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

zup man, how's life
    What's up bro. Doing good. Just started lifting again. Hoping my back stays happy. Been doing lots of biking and mtb.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Pretty cool that you got to go.. Sorry about the ending. I was pulling for the Chiefs. Just sick of seeing Brady and the Pats every year and Mahomes is so fun to watch.

I'm a big Saints fan, so I feel your pain. I won't be watching the Super Bowl this year. Lol. Some people in these parts are going absolutely nuts over the "no-call" pass interference at the end. It sucked, but life goes on.

[img]https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/styles/marquee_large_2x/public/2019/01/20/saints-new-orleans-highway-sign-we-were-robbed.png?itok=ypGEUVsv[img]
    the no call while standing between 3 officials was unbelievable. the guy got up and knew what he did. he admitted after the game he was early and just wanted to save the TD.

Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    Saints were absolutely robbed. I feel like the Chiefs weren't that smart with clock management and unlucky with the coin toss. Pats got some bad PI calls go against them, so it's not like penalties were being unfairly assessed to the Chiefs.

I felt like the Saints PI was like a video game with the flags turned off. Just deck the guy in the head before the ball comes...all good!
    I hate to be a conspiracy guy, but when both major market teams on the road win with questionable calls it gets me riled up. the Chiefs game was relatively flag free until the Chiefs got a lead, and then the super long review of the muffed punt (should have been inconclusive; call stands) and the overturned 'passes' where the ball was on the ground, etc.

Don't get me wrong, the fault of the loss falls almost entirely on Bob Sutton and the worst defensive play calling the 4th quarter/overtime, but the ****ty reffing just leaves a terrible taste in my mouth.

Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    What's up bro. Doing good. Just started lifting again. Hoping my back stays happy. Been doing lots of biking and mtb.
    nice man, i've been out of the game for awhile with work and newborn twins. glad to see you're getting back in. be safe man

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post

tI hate to be a conspiracy guy, but when both major market teams on the road win with questionable calls it gets me riled up. the Chiefs game was relatively flag free until the Chiefs got a lead, and then the super long review of the muffed punt (should have been inconclusive; call stands) and the overturned 'passes' where the ball was on the ground, etc.
    I totally forgot about the muffed punt call. yeah, he touched that.
    Garage Gym Owner

As someone who's a saints fan, but can always objectively watch games, I really wonder how much the refs botched this for some kind of pay off. I know that happened in the NBA. I have no doubt it's going on in the NFL.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Living in Detroit I never have any skin in the NFL playoffs but I'm even pissed at the refs for the NO fans. That was egregious as hell. I also have to imagine that Saints fans are much more into it than LA fans which makes it suck even more.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I totally forgot about the muffed punt call. yeah, he touched that.
    It didn't look like it to me; the ball didn't change direction or rotation at all but I wasn't really paying that much attention
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnCuster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone have any recommendations for fitness, science-based podcasts? I have a 1+hr commute each way 4 days a week and I'm about complete with Revive Stronger with Steve Hall. Looking to get into another one or two.
    Noticed that this didn’t get a reply.

The Barbell Medicine prodcast is all about fitness and the application of medical research/science to training.

Even if you disagree w/their strict evidence based approach and view it as method just to say “no” to everything (the mos common criticism I hear), it is a view into the mind of how Dr.’s are trianed and how they analyze things.

Power Athlete Radio is also really good and tends to skew a bit more into the the “we’re open to looking at this as possible, even w/o 10 year research” mind set, but they usually have a variety of MDs/PhDs/DPTs and highly educated ppl on there that also train.

Full disclosure, I’m a current client of BMM as I’m recovering from knee surgery and doing some custom programming w/them.

I’m also a client (although on pause for the BMM program) of PA, as well as friends w/John, Luke, and Tex and I’m sitting for the Block One Coaching cert.

There are a lot other ones out there too, probably worth a DM at least, if not a thread, but these are current go tos for me when I don’t listen to business based podcasts.
    No more "crews" or brand tribalism, unless Mech wants to make me a 1in hole, 2in on center, Open Top Rack w/stainless posts.

Originally Posted by JohnCuster View Post
    Noticed that this didn’t get a reply.

The Barbell Medicine prodcast is all about fitness and the application of medical research/science to training.

Even if you disagree w/their strict evidence based approach and view it as method just to say “no” to everything (the mos common criticism I hear), it is a view into the mind of how Dr.’s are trianed and how they analyze things.

Power Athlete Radio is also really good and tends to skew a bit more into the the “we’re open to looking at this as possible, even w/o 10 year research” mind set, but they usually have a variety of MDs/PhDs/DPTs and highly educated ppl on there that also train.

Full disclosure, I’m a current client of BMM as I’m recovering from knee surgery and doing some custom programming w/them.

I’m also a client (although on pause for the BMM program) of PA, as well as friends w/John, Luke, and Tex and I’m sitting for the Block One Coaching cert.

There are a lot other ones out there too, probably worth a DM at least, if not a thread, but these are current go tos for me when I don’t listen to business based podcasts.
    Yeah I also really enjoy Barbell Medicine. They are still pretty early on in their "doctor" career, but they seem to know what they're talking about. Their programming is great too, IMO.

BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkMore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hard to imagine that grown a$$ adults care that much about football...or any sport for that matter. Unless the NFL signs your paycheck...who gives a frenchmens F. You still have to wake up the next morning and go to a job you hate. The NFL has no impact on your life...and if it does...thats a problem.

Not trying to be a hater...just dropping some sense on everyone. These athletes couldnt care less about you. Do not get worked up over what they do. They get paid more money per game than most people make in 5 years. You're all getting hoodwinked. Wake up.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I didn't realize the New Orleans Saints franchise ran those signs lol

Originally Posted by BulkMore View Post
    Hard to imagine that grown a$$ adults care that much about football...or any sport for that matter. Unless the NFL signs your paycheck...who gives a frenchmens F. You still have to wake up the next morning and go to a job you hate. The NFL has no impact on your life...and if it does...thats a problem.

Not trying to be a hater...just dropping some sense on everyone. These athletes couldnt care less about you. Do not get worked up over what they do. They get paid more money per game than most people make in 5 years. You're all getting hoodwinked. Wake up.
    Really appreciate you telling everyone that they need to think like you. The majority of people find entertainment value in watching sports and rooting for their home team. Clearly, it does not seem like you do. And that's okay - but to hate on what other people like is why I'm on perpetual negative spread with you.
    Garage Gym Owner

Page 200 of 245 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast