Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by pogr8 View Post
    aerokenisis is the ability to control the flow of wind

chronokenisis is the ability to control the speed of your perception of time

some people might need to smoke some weed to understand whats coming after this, but

time doesnt exist. its a man made concept. the only thing that ever exists is NOW. thats all there ever is and will ever be. there is no umbrella over the earth labeled TIME, because it doesnt exist. but there is NOW. meaning theres an umbrella over everyones head labeled NOW. now, since we've establised that time doesnt exist and there is only NOW, we can understand that with chronokenisis, we are not controlling time, but the speed of our perception of NOW.

chronokenisis is pretty much gaining better control to the speed dial in the control panel of your mind which controls how fast you perceive this moment.

so if you learned this, you could slow down your perception of now, meaning you would be seeing everyone mooving insanely slow, while youre still normal.

seems unreal? maybe. but i wont know until i keep training.

im trying to learn this so i can rob banks (not srs)

FUAARRKKKKKK WE MATRIX NOW. this **** is so cool, will definitely try dude thank you.

I am extremely excited by this thread. sadly I have exams and a finance final tomorrow so I won't be able to start now.. sucks

pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pogr8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jawstheticz View Post
    FUAARRKKKKKK WE MATRIX NOW. this **** is so cool, will definitely try dude thank you.

I am extremely excited by this thread. sadly I have exams and a finance final tomorrow so I won't be able to start now.. sucks
    your welcome, and yeah man, watching the matrix after awakening is sooo much more interesting, you start to think, hey, maybe i can do that....and why in the hell could you not? what is stopping you? limiting beliefs "they" planted inside of your subconscious?

you start asking questions that question the fundementals of what youve been fed.

does gravity actually exist?
    can i walk on water?
    can i fly?
    Last edited by pogr8; 05-31-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jawstheticz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    your welcome, and yeah man, watching the matrix after awakening is sooo much more interesting, you start to think, hey, maybe i can do that....and why in the hell could you not? what is stopping you? limiting beliefs "they" planted inside of your subconscious?

you start asking questions that question the fundementals of what youve been fed.

can i walk on water?
    can i fly?

well as far as I know even monks that have been meditating for 50 years aren't able to do anything supernatural per se.. and nobody has ever proven to be able to do such things so I doubt anything like that is possible in our physical manifestation. However, manipulating time in your own perception could definitely be possible.

Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    aerokenisis is the ability to control the flow of wind

chronokenisis is the ability to control the speed of your perception of time

some people might need to smoke some weed to understand whats coming after this, but

time doesnt exist. its a man made concept. the only thing that ever exists is NOW. thats all there ever is and will ever be. there is no umbrella over the earth labeled TIME, because it doesnt exist. but there is NOW. meaning theres an umbrella over everyones head labeled NOW. now, since we've establised that time doesnt exist and there is only NOW, we can understand that with chronokenisis, we are not controlling time, but the speed of our perception of NOW. the speed of how fast or slow we see this moment

chronokenisis is pretty much gaining better control to the speed dial in the control panel of your mind which controls how fast you perceive this moment.

so if you learned this, you could slow down your perception of now, meaning you would be seeing everyone mooving insanely slow, while youre still normal.

seems unreal? maybe. but i wont know until i keep training.

im trying to learn this so i can rob banks (not srs)
    Wow definitely keep me updated on how that goes, do you have any tips on how to practice that skill? I totally feel like with practice that's an achievable goal to some extent.

Originally Posted by T150 View Post
    6 months ago, I would've called OP a deluded ******* who needs some mental assistance, until I had an awakening of my own. srs

It's real brahs. Unexplained science. The energy is real and can be tapped into.

OP, any tips for getting into a deep meditative state? The few times I have achieved it have been powerful, but brief and few and far between, probably from my own mental blocks. Also, any tips for chakra visualizations for a more a more effective cleansing/opening?

Thanks
    Thanks for the support man and much love. This breathing technique helps me get pretty deep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcImjX0grmg and also listening to this during meditation puts you in a deep trance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWYyGMuZSgc
    In regards to chakra visualization each chakra is described by ancient texts as a coiled snake and they must uncoil to get open. All i did was really get deep into meditation and feel the energy flow through me, at certain points you will hit blocks in the chakras that you need to work on, you're going to have to face all the trauma and pain you've built up in whichever chakra it is for you and overcome that. It's not going to be easy but its extremely rewarding in the end. So focus the energy flowing up your body uncoiling each chakra along the way, good luck on your journey

NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000) NiceGuy901 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by T150 View Post
    6 months ago, I would've called OP a deluded ******* who needs some mental assistance, until I had an awakening of my own. srs

It's real brahs. Unexplained science. The energy is real and can be tapped into.

OP, any tips for getting into a deep meditative state? The few times I have achieved it have been powerful, but brief and few and far between, probably from my own mental blocks. Also, any tips for chakra visualizations for a more a more effective cleansing/opening?

Thanks
    I'm struggling with the mental blocks myself which is the main thing that prevents us from entering the meditative state. There's so much ****/baggage we carry with us from our day to day lives and when we sit down in meditation it just comes pouring out and becomes almost impossible to forget about. My best advice would probably just be constant practice and developing the ability to completely, COMPLETELY forget about the world, your obligations, family, job, friends, gf/bf/wife, children etc. Just act as if you are dead with no need to worry about anything and it helps.

Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bigolteddies is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by kundalinii View Post
    good morning
    Hey there

Same I have a chem exam tmrw and haven't started studying

well as far as I know even monks that have been meditating for 50 years aren't able to do anything supernatural per se.. and nobody has ever proven to be able to do such things so I doubt anything like that is possible in our physical manifestation. However, manipulating time in your own perception could definitely be possible.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

Originally Posted by NiceGuy901 View Post
    I'm struggling with the mental blocks myself which is the main thing that prevents us from entering the meditative state. There's so much ****/baggage we carry with us from our day to day lives and when we sit down in meditation it just comes pouring out and becomes almost impossible to forget about. My best advice would probably just be constant practice and developing the ability to completely, COMPLETELY forget about the world, your obligations, family, job, friends, gf/bf/wife, children etc. Just act as if you are dead with no need to worry about anything and it helps.
    good advice!

Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    At end of the day everything is pointless once time ends or passes a millennium , if time never ends then we are all slaves to time. We are on constant evolution to what ?.What is the end goal of the evolution you speak of , and if achieved then what ? . If its ongoing and never ending then aren't we all slaves to this path.

Thoughts on this op ? ^^^

Originally Posted by Aahl View Post
    At end of the day everything is pointless once time ends or passes a millennium , if time never ends then we are all slaves to time. We are on constant evolution to what ?.What is the end goal of the evolution you speak of , and if achieved then what ? . If its ongoing and never ending then aren't we all slaves to this path.

Thoughts on this op ? ^^^
    Yeah we're all slaves to time until we break free of that servititude and realize that time doesn't exist We are all one there is no you or me we are all the universe expressing itself in every way possible. The reason for this is why not? Why have nothing when you can be everything, the universe is beautiful. I've gotta go for a few hrs ill be back later tho

JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JazB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You can perform miracles with just your thoughts. However people on this level of vibration are so high up they don't come back to Earth.

Remember, the higher your vibration, the closer you are with God/source energy. And source energy is all about creation. so the higher your vibration, the more you can create.

to perform miracles though, that would take many many lifetimes for us.

Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000) Aahl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bigolteddies View Post
    Yeah we're all slaves to time until we break free of that servititude and realize that time doesn't exist We are all one there is no you or me we are all the universe expressing itself in every way possible. The reason for this is why not? Why have nothing when you can be everything, the universe is beautiful. I've gotta go for a few hrs ill be back later tho
    nice nice , how do i become everything or am i already am .

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump for more

Originally Posted by Aahl View Post
    nice nice , how do i become everything or am i already am .
    You are me, I am you there's no separation. You just have to awaken and realize that as the truth and once you realize this everything is bliss, all your worries, fears, doubts, anxieties vanish and you feel love and connection to everything

BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BadAndy44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP have you ever used any sort of hallucinogens before?
    ***New York City MISC Crew***

★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Knicks/Giants/Yankees/Syracuse Orange

Originally Posted by BadAndy44 View Post
    OP have you ever used any sort of hallucinogens before?
    Idk if i can say on here lol

wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000)

can i walk on water?
    can i fly?
    Yes, gravity does exist. If you don't believe it does, walk to the edge of a cliff and try to fly. Let us know if gravity still exists.
    "Free men don't bicker over which politician will control their lives. Free men stand together vs the idea that they are to be controlled."

Just went to the beach and it was amazing. I could feel the energy from the sand and the water made me literally feel euphoric I can't describe it.

pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000) pellekuling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so can you now feel if a girl is dtf
    there's only one way to become champion. Never lose
    It's all so tiresome. - Chinese Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voF2KBScFkk

Originally Posted by pellekuling View Post
    so can you now feel if a girl is dtf
    Yeah but even better i've noticed that most girls are really attracted to me its so nice lol it's like the equivalent of me going up 2-3 points idk if it's in my head or it's because i'm radiating positive energy that they're naturally attracted to

O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You are me, I am you there's no separation. You just have to awaken and realize that as the truth and once you realize this everything is bliss, all your worries, fears, doubts, anxieties vanish and you feel love and connection to everything

Lol, you're only 19 man. Wait until you're "awakening" honey moon wears off and you get a healthy dose of reality. You're gonna realize it was all just you concocting a delusion in your head that you're existence had become in some way more significant than it already is.

Thats why I gradually but eventually got more into zen, because after the kundalini la la land goes away, you're gonna realize it was all nothing. You're just amused by the nothingness that is awareness. It's just a transient sensation.

Zen is cool because you learn to appreciate the gap between such transient sensations. This nothingness isn't transient, it's eternal and what always was. It is fundamental.

Originally Posted by O1111 View Post
    Lol, you're only 19 man. Wait until you're "awakening" honey moon wears off and you get a healthy dose of reality. You're gonna realize it was all just you concocting a delusion in your head that you're existence had become in some way more significant than it already is.

Thats why I gradually but eventually got more into zen, because after the kundalini la la land goes away, you're gonna realize it was all nothing. You're just amused by the nothingness that is awareness. It's just a transient sensation.

Zen is cool because you learn to appreciate the gap between such transient sensations. This nothingness isn't transient, it's eternal and what always was. It is fundamental.
    You're the one that said you went through a kundalini awakening right? Can you explain a little about that and why you think none of it was real? Because i've been getting very real physical symptoms of it and I have a completely novel perception how would you explain that? And don't just say its placebo because I started feeling it before I even looked up the symptoms.

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is there a chakra to help you connect with technology better. srs
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100) O1111 is not very well liked. (-100)
    You're the one that said you went through a kundalini awakening right? Can you explain a little about that and why you think none of it was real? Because i've been getting very real physical symptoms of it and I have a completely novel perception how would you explain that? And don't just say its placebo because I started feeling it before I even looked up the symptoms.
    Ok. My awakening was like yours and I was about your age actually. I was hardcore into meditation and spirituality/chakras. I used to meditate everyday for Atleast an hour a day, sometimes 2. No joke. I had my kundalini symptoms: the spazzing, the third eye pressure, the depth of awareness. All that.

The thing is, all of those things; that is, the symptoms and awakenings are just transient phenomenon happening in your awareness. Compare a blissful state to a most morbid state. One feels ****ty, the other ecstatic. However, what is the same between these mental states? There is an awareness that is aware of them. This awareness is neutral, unmoved. It is fundamental.

The kundalini awakening, is actually the complete opposite of enlightenment. It is the most furthest from the neutral fundamental awareness. As of now, you are completely immersed and obsessed with the illusion that you think you have awakened from. The trickery of this, is that this time it has a lovey-Dovey hue. You've gone from one polar extreme (disinterest in life and a lack of meaning, or being "not awakened") to another extreme (being "awakened") what's funny is this time, you're not trying to escape illusion but instead, are completely taking it up the ass by the illusion.

Just look at your awakening objectively for a second. You claim you have awakened because you "feel good" and "feel blissful", but is this really the case? Are these states permanent? No, they are in fact transient. Don't tell me you feel this way all the time. You don't. How can one go from feeling enlightened to not being enlightened? What is it that IS permanent accross all transients? Don't you notice it's the neutral fundamental awareness? Hence, whenever you feel "enlightened" or "awakened", you are in fact the furthest thing from the two. You are playing in the duality of illusion.

If you want me to sum up enlightenment, or what I think enlightenment is (since the words used to describe it can't really describe it, nor is enlightenment describable) is this: When you walk, you are walking. When you eat, you are eating. When you drink a glass of water, you are holding glass, drinking water. What good does chakra energy, kundalini, etc do for you in life? If anything, it doesn't even exist with what you're doing here and now. It's just clutter in the emptiness that is the present.

And by the way, if you've taken any hallucinaganic drug, consider this a warning, they do in fact lead to spiritual destruction and hinder your spiritual growth to a great degree.
    Last edited by O1111; 05-31-2015 at 04:57 PM.

Registered User HungryVenezuela's Avatar
    HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it feels as if all you're doing is conscious breathing with less restriction/obstruction leading to positive psycho physical well being
    Last edited by HungryVenezuela; 05-31-2015 at 04:55 PM. Reason: which isn't bad but not supernatural
    Only person worth quoting is yourself.

samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what is this shyte

Last edited by samuel6; 05-31-2015 at 05:16 PM.

eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000) eages is just really nice. (+1000)
    in to open my chakra's l8er
    "Let the Miring Begin"

- eages, 2015

Originally Posted by HungryVenezuela View Post
    it feels as if all you're doing is conscious breathing with less restriction/obstruction leading to positive psycho physical well being
    This is something I forgot to mention! This most likely is the case. Only op things the positive health effects of meditation make him enlightened and psychic.

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok. My awakening was like yours and I was about your age actually. I was hardcore into meditation and spirituality/chakras. I used to meditate everyday for Atleast an hour a day, sometimes 2. No joke. I had my kundalini symptoms: the spazzing, the third eye pressure, the depth of awareness. All that.

The thing is, all of those things; that is, the symptoms and awakenings are just transient phenomenon happening in your awareness. Compare a blissful state to a most morbid state. One feels ****ty, the other ecstatic. However, what is the same between these mental states? There is an awareness that is aware of them. This awareness is neutral, unmoved. It is fundamental.

The kundalini awakening, is actually the complete opposite of enlightenment. It is the most furthest from the neutral fundamental awareness. As of now, you are completely immersed and obsessed with the illusion that you think you have awakened from. The trickery of this, is that this time it has a lovey-Dovey hue. You've gone from one polar extreme (disinterest in life and a lack of meaning, or being "not awakened") to another extreme (being "awakened") what's funny is this time, you're not trying to escape illusion but instead, are completely taking it up the ass by the illusion.

Just look at your awakening objectively for a second. You claim you have awakened because you "feel good" and "feel blissful", but is this really the case? Are these states permanent? No, they are in fact transient. Don't tell me you feel this way all the time. You don't. How can one go from feeling enlightened to not being enlightened? What is it that IS permanent accross all transients? Don't you notice it's the neutral fundamental awareness? Hence, whenever you feel "enlightened" or "awakened", you are in fact the furthest thing from the two. You are playing in the duality of illusion.

If you want me to sum up enlightenment, or what I think enlightenment is (since the words used to describe it can't really describe it, nor is enlightenment describable) is this: When you walk, you are walking. When you eat, you are eating. When you drink a glass of water, you are holding glass, drinking water. What good does chakra energy, kundalini, etc do for you in life? If anything, it doesn't even exist with what you're doing here and now. It's just clutter in the emptiness that is the present.

And by the way, if you've taken any hallucinaganic drug, consider this a warning, they do in fact lead to spiritual destruction and hinder your spiritual growth to a great degree.
    Op is just more in the grip of delusion.

T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) T150 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is something I forgot to mention! This most likely is the case. Only op things the positive health effects of meditation make him enlightened and psychic.
    You clearly have not gone very deep down the rabbit hole. You raise interesting points but speak in too many absolutes while trying to apply your own experience and philosophy (or lack thereof) onto others with a distinctively negative tone. For some, meditation goes alot deeper than fleeting moments of 'inner peace'.

Let each man follow his own path. You sound like a kundalini hipster who thinks he know's all there is to know. Calm your protest bro.

PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpMasterC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jed Mckenna have some interesting insight.

I'm only speaking on what i've experienced firsthand and perhaps for you aligning your chakras was not right for your soul at this point in your journey, perhaps you had more growing to do on a more physical, lower vibrational plane of existence. I'm not saying that oh i'm so smart and wise everyone follow me lol i'm just trying to get as many people as possible to forge their own path just as you have done yourself so in a sense you've proved my point. I can tell you without a doubt that what i've experienced is real and after the initial waves of love from opening my heart chakra of course i'm not in full body orgasm mode 24/7 but I feel a distinct contentment of being. These last few weeks of me aligning my chakras have felt longer than the last year of my life because I'm living in the moment and recognize time as a mere irrelevancy. You describe enlightenment as a state of being and I agree with you on that however who's to say what 'enlightenment' is anyway. All I know is that I feel a life force within my body that grows stronger and stronger and has brought nothing but improvements to my life as well as my relationship with others. I will honestly tell you that I've been happier than I ever have the last few weeks and the feeling has been perpetual, it hasn't stopped, but does grow stronger during meditation or when i'm out in nature which leads me to assume the feeling is a sort of energy/connection with the universe. You and I are the same, the kundalini is a road to realize this path but this realization must come from within I cannot make you or anyone else in this thread truly understand because it is not my journey. To any skeptics ITT i'm glad you guys aren't blindly following the seemingly crazy ideas i'm putting forth because it means you're thinking for yourself and that is the whole point of this thread. I want to awaken you guys so you can forge your own path of self- realization, the truth comes from within. I have found this truth to be unconditional love and unity but you guys are gonna have to find out on your own. I'm supplying the tools, it's up to y'all to use them. I encourage everybody to meditate and simply focus on your breathing... Stick with it and you'll be astonished what the mind is capable of when you don't bog it down with garbage Again man, I appreciate your viewpoint and i'm glad you're not just blindly following my ideas, as questioning absolutes is the first step.