Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    I never once said "too bad, natural selection".

What is your answer to overpopulation of a predatorial species? Introduce some bigger predators?

No ecosystem is perfectly in balance, it has swings, even when managed by nature.
    Buddy go back to my old post, a post that wasn't directed at u but u decided to hijack it anyway

It's a difficult situation and I don't have an answer to it, but the point of this thread is a guy illegally killing an endangered species, which even by ur guidelines is probably not a good thing

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by syddak1llakyd View Post
    yea but you can still let it go. what the **** you never seen a live lobster at a restaurant? dumbass
    Right, so now you are highlighting the idiocy of the person who posted it originally, comparing such a situation with lobsters to this one with a wolf.

You can release the lobster, it's still alive, you can't take the fukking bullet out of the wolf and bring it back to life.

Idk why you're defending that dumbass, but now you're making yourself look like one too
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Huberus View Post
    Why don't you get right on that?

If humans are the issue then I'm sure you'd have no qualms about volunteering yourself, or maybe some of your family members?

Next time someone you know gets pregnant make sure you get them to abort, because you know.... Wolves.
    Our family does whatever they can to minimize the impact we have on this planet. I know pregnant people right now and I would never tell them to abort their child. I'm not that kind of person; however, I am the person that says: consider the environment before printing this human. Whether or not the person agrees with me.. I don't really care because it's beyond my immediate control.
    :D

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wahhhhhblow View Post
    So when the human population has grown to over 10 billion before the end of this century you seriously don't think we're going to have greatly expanded into previously wild areas. How dare those animals that have existed there for thousands of years cause us problems when we're building our towns in the middle of their homes.
    Originally Posted by colbski View Post
    THIS! Listen to what this guy is saying.. Humans are destructive and they have ruined this planet. Why is it such a hard concept for you people to figure out?
    I guess yall fail to understand what an invasive species is. Humans are an invasive species like many, many others on the planet. We aren't "ruining" anything and are just as much a part of the natural balance as every other animal on the planet. Fukkin hippies I swear...act like they care about nature and animals and don't really understand chit about about any of it. Nature will continue to evolve and change and the world will continue to spin long after we're gone.

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The department of parks and wildlife are renowned for bowing to the demands of commercial industries and ignoring what science suggests as logical. Who do you think funds them? Same in the UK, our environment agency does whatever the farmers and fisheries tells them to
    I don't give a chit what happens in the UK, I wouldn't have even bothered replying to you if I'd know you were a brit

The state wildlife depts. are probably some of the best government agencies out of all of them. I know multiple people who work for them, and they're all sportsmen and women who care about preserving all out wildlife to respectable levels. Right now deer, elk, and moose especially are down in wolf areas, while wolf populations are too high

the result = 5 tags a year for wolves
    as well as reduction in elk, deer, moose tags for hunters. This is very simple population controls.

Problem is that its not just population balance that's being affected because hunters aren't shooting things, it's also money that doesn't fund the dept or conservation, which is what is happening and putting our dept in a bad place
    "There is no one right way, everyone is different"

-B.S. Pre-Med/Biology from CMU and ex-CMU Wide Receiver
    -NASM CPT, PES, CES
    -Current trainer of elite athletes
    -Future Elite BowHunter and certified Lungcutter

Official 1st Phorm Ambassador

https://coachmatt.1stphorm.com/

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by J3T View Post
    you will literally never get a job. you know why? Because when a problem with an ecosystem comes to you, youre going to think about how it was in 1000 BC, and then how you would like to get it back to that point in 200 years from now. Your 200 year goals are not nearly as important as say what your 5 year goals should be.
    So much this...
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Huberus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    I guess yall fail to understand what an invasive species is. Humans are an invasive species like many, many others on the planet. We aren't "ruining" anything and are just as much a part of the natural balance as every other animal on the planet. Fukkin hippies I swear...act like they care about nature and animals and don't really understand chit about about any of it. Nature will continue to evolve and change and the world will continue to spin long after we're gone.
    While completely disregarding the fact that programs like conservation hunting are working and have a huge positive impact on wildlife preservation as a whole.
    Starting weight - 220lbs 23/08/09

*Always gets fukked over by 6, even though I know 1 will be best crew*

*Negs on sight for HighHurdler by request*

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The department of parks and wildlife are renowned for bowing to the demands of commercial industries and ignoring what science suggests as logical. Who do you think funds them? Same in the UK, our environment agency does whatever the farmers and fisheries tells them to
    Hahah no, they're not. I've heard people go "AAA insurance is tired of deer crashes, they control the bag limits!" Yet they cant find one source to prove! You know why! Because it doesnt happen!
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Footballa_19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hercegovac8 View Post
    Buddy go back to my old post, a post that wasn't directed at u but u decided to hijack it anyway

It's a difficult situation and I don't have an answer to it, but the point of this thread is a guy illegally killing an endangered species, which even by ur guidelines is probably not a good thing

the gray wolf isn't endangered, which is why we can hunt them legally

very important we point that out, they haven't been endangered or listed for a while

-NASM CPT, PES, CES

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every hunter in the world thinks they're doing the world a favor by killing off animals. "controlling population bro learn yo facts" etc.

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, I'm realistic and try to achieve balance between human expansion and the preservation of wildlife. there are no easy choices, but reducing everything to suit our needs whenever a hunter,farmer,fishermen whatever comes into conflict with nature isn't working, as can be clearly seen when you reflect over how greatly things have changed in the last century
    you will never be able to control human expansion in the US, so your idea already fails. You need to work with what is currently there, and work to find the balance so they can exist in current times. I hope you didnt pay too much for school.
    Last edited by J3T; 02-13-2015 at 12:17 PM.
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) colbski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is setting up a refinery in the middle of the forest NATURAL BALANCE? This world will implode and there will be destruction.. whether it be from outer space, nature, humans, disease.. it's coming and there won't be anything left. I promise you that. And whats with this "hippie stuff"? It's being realistic.

Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hercegovac8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Footballa_19 View Post
    the gray wolf isn't endangered, which is why we can hunt them legally

very important we point that out, they haven't been endangered or listed for a while
    Well it's equally important to point out that u are wrong, very wrong

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/federal-...olf-popuation/

Federal court puts gray wolf back on endangered species list
    CBS NEWS/AP
    Dec 19, 2014 5:41 PM EST

The grey wolf may not be endangered in some areas, but in others it most certainly is. Consdering the fact that this was the first grey wolf seen In the Grand Canyon in 50 or so years, I'd say it is endangered...

Originally Posted by Dan916 View Post
    Every hunter in the world thinks they're doing the world a favor by killing off animals. "controlling population bro learn yo facts" etc.
    you're so much better than us hunters bro, give yourself a pat on the back

glad you could bring something useful to the thread, now tell me when the last time you did anything for wildlife or pls go

-NASM CPT, PES, CES

kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000) kenonator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They need to rethink animal control. The coyotes in my neighborhood have been getting out of control the last few years. I live close to a golf course and see them hunting deer in packs. A few neighborhood dogs have been killed by them (thankfully I have about fence) and I've seen and heard them on the edges of my property (have about an acre surrounded by woods).

However the only thing we're allowed about them is try to scare them off by yelling. We can't trap, or shoot them. They all migrated here from the northern states that started setting off loud booms to scare wild life away, all it did was scare them out of one neighborhood and in to another.

It's like the homeless, just because your city makes homeless people illegal doesn't mean there are no more homeless, just that they become someone else's problem.

Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Airror has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they brought Canadian wolves from the plains of Canada, super predators used to running down caribou over long distances into the Yellowstone, where only smaller timber wolves have ever lived, and species like elk, moose, and deer who don't have the stamina of species like caribou have never stood a chance

we've had one of our biggest elk herds went from 50,000 to 1,500....... and that's only one. The numbers keep coming in and the state even said the wolves population is 6 times bigger than the first agreed upon contract when they introduced them. I could go on and on but most posters wont get it because they don't live with them.
    This wasn't a Canadian wolf though, was it? It sounds like this wolf was native to the area...
    ***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

Workout log: herp derp

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is setting up a refinery in the middle of the forest NATURAL BALANCE? This world will implode and there will be destruction.. whether it be from war, nature, humans, disease.. it's coming and there won't be anything left. I promise you that.
    Yes it is natural, whether we like it or not. Do I like it? NO, but humans do what humans do just like wolves do what wolves do and hogs do what hogs do. If you really have a problem with it blame either evolution or God, whichever you believe in. In the end there is nothing left anyway son, all it takes is one act of nature like an asteroid or super-volcanic explosion and its all gone. Your argument is based on observable comfort, not real nature.

Originally Posted by Hercegovac8 View Post
    Well it's equally important to point out that u are wrong, very wrong

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/federal-...olf-popuation/

The grey wolf may not be endangered in some areas, but in others it most certainly is. Consdering the fact that this was the first grey wolf seen In the Grand Canyon in 50 or so years, I'd say it is endangered...
    Although that was only for 3 states there are plenty of other states they aren't listed in ,but it won't take long before it's back off the list, they're already putting it through congress

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...-lakes-wyoming

-NASM CPT, PES, CES

syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    Right, so now you are highlighting the idiocy of the person who posted it originally, comparing such a situation with lobsters to this one with a wolf.

You can release the lobster, it's still alive, you can't take the fukking bullet out of the wolf and bring it back to life.

Idk why you're defending that dumbass, but now you're making yourself look like one too
    I dont think you understand. Not once did i mention wolves. Im over here In New York talking about Lobsters
    NY 914 Crew
    WWE forum Crew
    Bonethugs n Harmony Crew
    Rawdog Crew
    Pitbull(Dog) Crew
    ADHD Crew

Although that was only for 3 states there are plenty of other states they aren't listed in ,but it won't take long before it's back off the list, they're already putting it through congress

http://www.takepart.com/article/2015...-lakes-wyoming
    Did you knows this before or nah?

Seems pretty bold to say the grey wolf isnt and wasn't on the endangered species list, when you now freely admit that is is endangered in a few states...

Yes it is natural, whether we like it or not. Do I like it? NO, but humans do what humans do just like wolves do what wolves do and hogs do what hogs do. If you really have a problem with it blame either evolution or God, whichever you believe in. In the end there is nothing left anyway son, all it takes is one act of nature like an asteroid or super-volcanic explosion and its all gone. Your argument is based on observable comfort, not real nature.

NATURAL - existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

Humans are too dumb.. that's the problem. Maybe it is evolution. Also know that I'm not exempt from any of this. To date I have destructive habits that I'm in the process of changing. Why? Because I've become more conscious of what our species is doing to this planet. It's terrible and once you see it you may appreciate the very ground you walk on a bit more. It's a slow and toxic death.
    Last edited by colbski; 02-13-2015 at 12:38 PM.

NATURAL - existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

Get real dude.
    Humankind is natural therefore anything we do is caused by nature. You've just drank so much Nat Geo Kool-aid you refuse to believe it. Whatever, seems you're the one losing sleep over it, not me.

And I'm not arguing that observable things humans can do aren't foul. I live in one of the largest pine forests in the country where deer outnumber people. I'm well aware of the impact humans can have but I still don't think of us as any less natural than any other invasive species.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kenonator View Post
    They need to rethink animal control. The coyotes in my neighborhood have been getting out of control the last few years. I live close to a golf course and see them hunting deer in packs. A few neighborhood dogs have been killed by them (thankfully I have about fence) and I've seen and heard them on the edges of my property (have about an acre surrounded by woods).

However the only thing we're allowed about them is try to scare them off by yelling. We can't trap, or shoot them. They all migrated here from the northern states that started setting off loud booms to scare wild life away, all it did was scare them out of one neighborhood and in to another.

It's like the homeless, just because your city makes homeless people illegal doesn't mean there are no more homeless, just that they become someone else's problem.
    be careful of urban deer too

Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.

Humankind is natural therefore anything we do is caused by nature. You've just drank so much Nat Geo Kool-aid you refuse to believe it. Whatever, seems you're the one losing sleep over it, not me.
    If everything humans do is "NATURAL" then the word NATURAL has no fukn meaning at all. It seems that humans are somehow made 'special', by some intent, having some destiny, and all other organic life is secondary to our own status. It's ridiculous. I've never watched Nat Geo because I don't own a television.

P.S. 8 hours of sleep crew checking in.

If everything humans do is "NATURAL" then the word NATURAL has no fukn meaning at all. It seems that humans are somehow made 'special', by some intent, having some destiny, and all other organic life is secondary to our own status. It's ridiculous. I've never watched Nat Geo because I don't own a television.

I was just about to post that

What's the point of distinguishing something as natural or not, when you can spin EVERYTHING to 'oh well it is or came from nature, or is somehow connected to nature, therefore natural'

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're so much better than us hunters bro, give yourself a pat on the back

glad you could bring something useful to the thread, now tell me when the last time you did anything for wildlife or pls go
    To be honest, some hunters would kill other people with no problem during a war, that's who atrocities were executed with regular men and women. You can't deny there is a thirst for blood and violence in hunting, not just the same cliche "doing something for wildlife" excuse. Otherwise, everyone would wake up every morning with a gun or knife eager to kill something, but not all of us have the desire to feel "alpha" or some **** like the rich old guys who can't get their dick up and go hunting lions in Africa to feel accomplished.

lol it's all good man...I don't think humans are special in any way. I wish we were better stewards of the land and I don't understand not having respect for the beauty of the outdoors. I actually respect other animals more because they don't complain or exhibit over the top self pity. They just do their thing. I guess when it comes down to it I believe the word "natural" is a philosophical ideal completely determined by perspective. If you feel like going down a rabbit hole look up "Naturalistic fallacy". My nature might not be someone else's nature therefore the word really doesn't have much meaning.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't even get me started on wolves brah

Ask anyone with wolves in their states if they want them there, fukin nightmares for the ecosystems, and anyone who says any different isn't living in todays world, they're living in some old primitive idea of ecosystems.

good riddance

they're to us in the rocky mountains what hogs are to the south
    one of the dumbest things i've ever seen on the misc
    Make Europe Germany Again

haters gonna hate! Callmechristian's Avatar
    Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lmao. Would love to see the drivers reaction to that

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    To be honest, some hunters would kill other people with no problem during a war, that's who atrocities were executed with regular men and women. You can't deny there is a thirst for blood and violence in hunting, not just the same cliche "doing something for wildlife" excuse. Otherwise, everyone would wake up every morning with a gun or knife eager to kill something, but not all of us have the desire to feel "alpha" or some **** like the rich old guys who can't get their dick up and go hunting lions in Africa to feel accomplished.
    Doing something for wildlife? You mean like all that public land that was bought and paid for from hunting revenues.
    Friday night. Date night in Miami. Every night is a date night in Miami, and everyone's having sex. But for me, sex never enters into it. I don't understand sex. Not that I have anything against women, and I certainly have an appropriate sensibility about men, but when it comes to the actual act of sex, it's always just seemed so undignified. But I have to play the game.