Page 77 of 182 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 5460
    jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chit cyde-brah, you've OBVIOUSLY been reading nainoas e-book haha. Srs tho - that looks amaze

Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Too busy taking detailed notes on what his water tastes like.
    Surprisingly, he's never mentioned chitty 2row as a descriptor
    bmbc

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    Breakfast, lunch, massive deuce, then dinner. Ended up smoking these for 9 hours to finally break down all the connective tissue.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/btCRwdT.jpg[img]
    Ribs? Why you smoking so long breh? Hopefully lower temp than normal...

I smoke porkbutt for like 9hrs doe. damn

Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    Because he loves everything. He loves two row. And toast...

and for someone "with the most developed palate here", he certainly can't pull it out, I guess. I just hate 2row flavor. It's garbage.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Insert drooling Homer Simpson here.

Now you're forcing me to go to Killens BBQ tomorrow.
    Do it!

chit cyde-brah, you've OBVIOUSLY been reading nainoas e-book haha. Srs tho - that looks amaze

I need a link for that e-book. His BBQ always looks dope. Wood read.

Ribs? Why you smoking so long breh? Hopefully lower temp than normal...

I smoke porkbutt for like 9hrs doe. damn
    2" thick ribs need around 9 hours to reach 200F smoking at 225. Beef short ribs have a ton of fat and connective tissue that needs to render out otherwise it's chewy. Baby backs are done in about 3 hours and spareribs take maybe 5 hours on my smoker. It's worth the time and effort for beef ribs, brah. Barely any fat on there and super juicy after 8+ hours. Short ribs > back ribs.

Poverty back rib on left and short rib on right.

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    I need a link for that e-book. His BBQ always looks dope. Wood read.

2" thick ribs need around 9 hours to reach 200F smoking at 225. Beef short ribs have a ton of fat and connective tissue that needs to render out otherwise it's chewy. Baby backs are done in about 3 hours and spareribs take maybe 5 hours on my smoker. It's worth the time and effort for beef ribs, brah. Barely any fat on there and super juicy after 8+ hours. Short ribs > back ribs.

Poverty back rib on left and short rib on right.
    [img]http://www.southernfoodways.org/app/uploads/Raw+Beef+Ribs3.jpg[mg]
    Oh when I texted you about it, didn't think they were beef ribs; just assumed the standard pork rib crap. I'll call up my favorite butcher tomorrow. He gets shipments Tue and Saturday I think so I may be late. IDK...

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I smoke porkbutt for like 9hrs doe.
    At what temp, and when are you pulling? You foiling?

Originally Posted by kr1s View Post
    At what temp, and when are you pulling? You foiling?
    For a whole butt, I used to pull at 165 or 175 (forgot), foil wrap and bake till 205 internal at 300 or 350 (been awhile since doing da butt). Now, I am less worried about babysitting it on my shyttyazz smoker and the fact that whole butts never got a lot of smoke flavor... So I cut da butt in half, trim as much fat as possibru, and just go hard and heavy smoke for ~4hrs then pull whenever the smoker temp starts to equal internal temp of da butt and bake till 205 internal.

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    on the topic of what temp to smoke at....

i ran into an ol' boy tend'n the pit behind his BBQ joint. i asked about the temps i noticed on his rig (they were around 275* at least). i told him on my pellet rig OR my green egg that i could never get away with temps that high and still get a rack of ribs to go a whole 6hrs w/the 3-2-1 method (w/o overcooking).

he asked where the heat source was in relation to the meat and then explained that since my fire is directly below, radiant makes BIG difference regardless of measured pit temp.

interesting advice for those of you with similar dynamics in your cooker
    bmbc

For a whole butt, I used to pull at 165 or 175 (forgot), foil wrap and bake till 205 internal at 300 or 350 (been awhile since doing da butt). Now, I am less worried about babysitting it on my shyttyazz smoker and the fact that whole butts never got a lot of smoke flavor... So I cut da butt in half, trim as much fat as possibru, and just go hard and heavy smoke for ~4hrs then pull whenever the smoker temp starts to equal internal temp of da butt and bake till 205 internal.
    what kinda smoker you has? have you considered cobbling together a pid controller? auber makes some legit stuff that requires little build time. of course they have everything else to go from the ground up.

a PID controller is a good build anyways. you can use one for lots of chit including sous vide

i have a Big Chief smoker with an RTD sensor in it. i hook the smoker up to my PID controller and can easily run it at jerky temps worry free. not really possible in the summer b/c ******t temps are too high but in the winter jerky is a snap... just par freeze a roast so it thin slices easily, marinate/brine and smoke!
    bmbc

on the topic of what temp to smoke at....

i ran into an ol' boy tend'n the pit behind his BBQ joint. i asked about the temps i noticed on his rig (they were around 275* at least). i told him on my pellet rig OR my green egg that i could never get away with temps that high and still get a rack of ribs to go a whole 6hrs w/the 3-2-1 method (w/o overcooking).

he asked where the heat source was in relation to the meat and then explained that since my fire is directly below, radiant makes BIG difference regardless of measured pit temp.

interesting advice for those of you with similar dynamics in your cooker
    Ya, I def knew that...

silly noober again

what kinda smoker you has? have you considered cobbling together a pid controller? auber makes some legit stuff that requires little build time. of course they have everything else to go from the ground up.

a PID controller is a good build anyways. you can use one for lots of chit including sous vide

i have a Big Chief smoker with an RTD sensor in it. i hook the smoker up to my PID controller and can easily run it at jerky temps worry free. not really possible in the summer b/c ******t temps are too high but in the winter jerky is a snap... just par freeze a roast so it thin slices easily, marinate/brine and smoke!
    El Cheapo Brinkman I got on CL for $15. I modded it for changing coals easily and have a way to add water when needed without lifting the roof, coal elevation, aeration, and lid 'chimney'.

I have no idea wtf a PID or RTD is.

A solid shelfturd fergusson.

Definitely worth $20 Cydebreh; but not $30.

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A solid shelfturd fergusson.

Definitely worth $20 Cydebreh; but not $30.
    Gotta like a Ferguson.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them
    Iron fist to claim it all

icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) icetrauma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had the Mort Subite Kriek last night. It was like a toned down Lindemans. Very meh.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice little SD haul earlier in the week

[img]http://i.imgur.com/SgOdjQ1.jpg[/mg]
    Damn, how did I miss this post? Epic SD haul! I'm salivating over those Nelson growlers & bottles.

Had the Mort Subite Kriek last night. It was like a toned down Lindemans. Very meh.
    All the stores around here segregate the sweetened girly "lambics" from the real, classical lambics and goozies.

Registered User Willwork4Whalez's Avatar
    Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000)
    All the stores around here segregate the sweetened girly "lambics" from the real, classical lambics and goozies.
    Who all is seriously wanting the goods? Something came up and unless people really want it I'm not going to go out of my way to get extras. I know janky does and it seems like republicbrah does as well. Anyone else?

Originally Posted by Willwork4Whalez View Post
    Who all is seriously wanting the goods? Something came up and unless people really want it I'm not going to go out of my way to get extras. I know janky does and it seems like republicbrah does as well. Anyone else?
    Da meeds? You know I do, phayger.

Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000) Willwork4Whalez is just really nice. (+1000)
    Da meeds? You know I do, phayger.
    The big beautiful barleywine and bb quad d's

What goods do you speak of good sir?

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    like... Sofa King much mang
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    like... Sofa King much mang
    Plus dat cost doe. Gonna run me ~70 for two 4 packs. Plus dat hnng taplist. Need to replace this hobby. Guess there's a 390 4 pack count 1/ person limit. No idea what the line will be like for this

The big beautiful barleywine and bb quad d's
    Ehhhh, idk. I mean, I'd take if if no one else does.

fyi, it's Kuhnhenn bb4d and bbbw, I believe.

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plus dat cost doe. Gonna run me ~70 for two 4 packs. Plus dat hnng taplist. Need to replace this hobby. Guess there's a 390 4 pack count 1/ person limit. No idea what the line will be like for this
    Don't we all lol. Check them PMs though
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

PS- speaking of smoked shyt. I bought this at the grocery store; hefty investment at five bones for a 2lb bag. I opened it and immediately thought I would regret this purchase; heavily smoked aroma. After washing and cooking in just water with a t or two of coconut oil, there's hardly any smokey flavor. So, it was opposite from what I was expecting. Still a big waste when I could have got 5lbs of brown rice for five dorra

Ehhhh, idk. I mean, I'd take if if no one else does.

fyi, it's Kuhnhenn bb4d and bbbw, I believe.
    That is what I said, sir. No worries other people want them. Was just wondering who all did. I know you want the meads

Any you ****s fans of Fantome? Curious if Coffee Ruby, Dalmatienne, and/or Printemps is worthafuk. All are shelfturding at my store. I would have bought coffee ruby if it wasn't for the label saying "Extremely bitter"; fukka I don't want an extremely bitter fukked up coffee saison.

Any you ****s fans of Fantome? Curious if Coffee Ruby, Dalmatienne, and/or Printemps is worthafuk. All are shelfturding at my store. I would have bought coffee ruby if it wasn't for the label saying "Extremely bitter"; fukka I don't want an extremely bitter fukked up coffee saison.
    For some reason a coffee saison sounds like chit mane.

There's a taste of fear
    When the henchmen call
    Iron fist to tame them

For some reason a coffee saison sounds like chit mane.
    I feel like it would be... hence my resistance. Also the fact that Fantome is so hit and miss, mostly miss...

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thx brah. appreciate ya

Good fantome is pretty awesome. Really unique.
    But I feel like it's always a gamble with them, and most of it is drainpour awful.
    You'd be better off spending your $18 on stickee monkee lolol
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice little SD haul earlier in the week

woodbury. mirin all the BBQ advice on here too, doing baby backs and more tri tip on the egg tomorrow for padres dey
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Good fantome is pretty awesome. Really unique.
    But I feel like it's always a gamble with them, and most of it is drainpour awful.
    You'd be better off spending your $18 on stickee monkee lolol
    DDB told me that Dalmation or whatever is pretty damn good. Coffee Ruby is kinda chitty though. Sticky monkey is fukking GARBAGE. I have two. lulz.

Page 77 of 182 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast