alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10) alpha-LG is on a distinguished road. (+10)

what's a good keto breakfast when...

...you're on a bus from 6:30 am- 8am, and go directly to the gym from there? I wake up obscenely early as it is to be on this bus, so I'm trying to make something other than hard boiled eggs to eat for breakfast on the bus. (yes, I live in the middle of nowhere)
    Any ideas?

VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VitaminX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I buy ready crisp bacon from the market. Microwave for 30 seconds, then you got good 'ol bacon waiting for you.
    I also like a peice of low-carb bread with cream cheese. Dont ditch the eggs tho, as they are still an excellent keto food.

Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bond has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This may sound weird but it's a good keto food to bring with u...

1 slice of cheese, 2 slices of turkey, cottage on top. Then roll it.... u got yourself a keto sandwich.. lol
    "You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow... or it can crash... Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do." - Bruce Lee

chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chimponarope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bacon done in a microwave takes about 1.30 mins and about 30 secs to eat. Total time 2 mins

As for foods to carry, pepperoni, cheese sticks, almonds things like that.

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good ol' protein shakes! prepare them the night before, and off you go. Plus to be honest, if people see you eating bolied eggs (they also stink) or other keto weird food, they wont think much good of you, of course, what other people think shouldnt worry you, but again...

amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50) amd_me will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally I love to eat Portugese Sausage and eggs! I'm a fan of SPAM also! Yumm!
    "Too often,we lose sight of lifes simple pleasure,remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 Muscles in ur face to frown,but it only takes 4 muscles to extend you arm and BITCH slap that mothafuwkas upside the head!!!"

RhinoChaser48 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found low-carb tortillas in my local grocery store by accident one day. Since then I've become addicted to them. At only 3g carbs per tortilla, you can't go wrong. They're loaded with fiber as well. I wrap them all up at once with meat, cheese, mayo, and some ground chipotle. They are incredibly good and make me never want to go back to a regular diet again. They're fairly portable too if you've got tupperware and/or plastic wrap. No one will stare in your direction wondering what kind of crazy diet your on either. And yes, I'd eat them for breakfast if I couldn't fry some eggs.