Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Op, did you get an extra feather in your hat for this?...Strong suck-ass...hope she wins the lawsuit
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Astros/Wreck 'Em Tech

XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XFactah416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any person who would resort to THIS kind of cheating in the first place (ie. after-the-fact cheating, trying to erase an answer) has clearly tried some bull**** before. When most people cheat, they just look at their neighbor's paper or some ****.. they don't usually try after-the-test modifying answers type of cheating.

It's not a surprise she would try to do some other power play stuff in an attempt to get her way. Just lol @ all the people who said don't turn her in or that the OP was "snitching".. this chick doesn't deserve to be in medical school.

TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    Ive said in my recent posts, sure, but lets be real here, sounds like op went out of his way for this. i understand that its his job completely but my point still stands

Pleasee..dont make me point disparities between moral teachings and imoral practices.

Didn't George w bush, the president, get a dui..wasn't there more chit on him actually? Just looked up Obama and see he admitted to drug usage

Of course, not what we want to teach our children..just..pointing out some disparities..

Edit: Also.. I see you added to your posts. It's still not black and white and perhaps why law is particularly grandiose with a lot of extinuating circumstances. If I remember right didn't you admit to cheating in this thread?
    He didn't follow her around and wait for her to slip. He's assigned to grade this test, and she cheated on this test. It's his job to report it.
    It's the officers job to enforce the law. It's the judge's job to lay the punishment, and the "circumstances" can come up then. She can plead her case to the professor or her admissions officer. The professor will choose what to do with this knowledge, he gave her a 0.

One of my professors before every test will say. You can cheat. But you'll get 0 if I catch you.

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GMiscer View Post
    **Update***

Well she lawyered up after the prof gave her a 0 for the test and referred it to the academic committee.
    Her dad's a lawyer and her lawyer is from his firm (how convenient).
    She's denying the whole thing and her lawyer is saying there's no "proof" it was her who erased the scantron because nobody actually witnessed her do anything.
    He wrote my prof one of those "cease and desist" letters that threatens a sh&tstorm of lawsuits if her original grade isn't reinstated and if the matter is taken any farther.
    Plus she requested to be moved out of the section I am the TA for.
    lold why am i not surprised that her dad's a lawyer. ruin her.
    go no contact NOW

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh snap! Keep us updated op!
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CommonPheasant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive said in my recent posts, sure, but lets be real here, sounds like op went out of his way for this. i understand that its his job completely but my point still stands

Pleasee..dont make me point disparities between moral teachings and imoral practices.

Didn't George w bush, the president, get a dui..wasn't there more chit on him actually? Just looked up Obama and see he admitted to drug usage

Of course, not what we want to teach our children..just..pointing out some disparities..

Edit: Also.. I see you added to your posts. It's still not black and white and perhaps why law is particularly grandiose with a lot of extinuating circumstances. If I remember right didn't you admit to cheating in this thread?
    Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior?
    *Proud citizen of the Bountiful and Great Trumpian Empire crew

'Service guarantees citizenship'

areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) areyouawarem8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    turn her in, no sympathy for cheaters.

Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Legionarus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She probably has a 4.0 because she does chit like this on the reg
    ** Play death metal on the bus so people don't sit beside me Crew **
    ** Go in front of people flexing in the mirror at the gym and pretend I'm a solar eclipse Crew **
    ** All gym counter girls have learned not to say hi to me Crew **
    ** Consistently denied a spot Crew **
    ** Cries during workout Crew **

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TerellOwens View Post
    He didn't follow her around and wait for her to slip. He's assigned to grade this test, and she cheated on this test. It's his job to report it.
    It's the officers job to enforce the law. It's the judge's job to lay the punishment, and the "circumstances" can come up then. She can plead her case to the professor or her admissions officer. The professor will choose what to do with this knowledge, he gave her a 0.

One of my professors before every test will say. You can cheat. But you'll get 0 if I catch you.
    I don't disagree with it. I'm just saying don't lynch someone because of one slip up

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lets be honest, most of u *******s hating on her would much rather have her as your doctor than some bish that got a C in a fair way...

1 point on a test makes no difference and we should have more hard working doctors who actually learn their stuff instead of spewing bull****...

EDIT: dont get me wrong, i dont approve of her actions, but i'd let it slide
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GMiscer View Post
    **Update***

Well she lawyered up after the prof gave her a 0 for the test and referred it to the academic committee.
    Her dad's a lawyer and her lawyer is from his firm (how convenient).
    She's denying the whole thing and her lawyer is saying there's no "proof" it was her who erased the scantron because nobody actually witnessed her do anything.
    He wrote my prof one of those "cease and desist" letters that threatens a sh&tstorm of lawsuits if her original grade isn't reinstated and if the matter is taken any farther.
    Plus she requested to be moved out of the section I am the TA for.
    Let's just say that there's nothing she can do to the professor and that she will in fact receive an academic blemish on her record. In my school, this usually results in an overall score of an FF for academic dishonesty. Additonally, the school should reserve the right to have her expelled for such an infraction if they so choose. Have you reviewed the policy for your university?

TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500) TerellOwens is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't disagree with it. I'm just saying don't lynch someone because of one slip up
    The professor set the rules. You cheat. You get 0.
    I don't see what you're trying to say here.

Police officers should let thieves go without charging them because there are murderers out there? Don't get what you're trying to say here. Because said thief wants to be a police officer and being charged with a crime won't allow him to be an officer.

enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) enr33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Blackmail for sexorz/10 m8. Still give her a B+ after the fact
    Starting Weight: 148lbs
    Texas Crew
    Self-Improvement Crew
    ************Misc Vigilante Crew - Social Network Justice Division (EST. AUG 2013)***********
    3x110x12 Bench
    3x200x12 Squat

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CommonPheasant View Post
    Justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior?
    More like..let's not wreck someone's life (if that really is the case) because of this

I personally think he should have just told her she caught her..if it happens again. Then punish her

Originally Posted by uwotm7plus1 View Post
    lets be honest, most of u *******s hating on her would much rather have her as your doctor than some bish that got a C in a fair way...

1 point on a test makes no difference and we should have more hard working doctors who actually learn their stuff instead of spewing bull****...

That dosn't even make sense. If her having a 3.9GPA will disqualify her from med school, why would someone with a 3.0GPA get in?

More like..let's not wreck someone's life (if that really is the case) because of this

I personally think he should have just told her she caught her..if it happens again. Then punish her
    OP isn't the one who decides the punishment. He doesn't decide whether to punish her or not.

He didn't wreck her life. She wrecked her own.

If I'm an aspiring police officer and I commit theft, do I blame the officer for arresting me and charging me for "wrecking" my life.
    Dishonest is a very big thing in academics. 1 point or 100 points. She knows that and she still did what she did.

Food for Thought: What if the professor decided to go through the tests and saw OP didn't report the cheat?

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by uwotm7plus1 View Post

did you even read the op? it would have changed her grade

wtf are you talking about?
    go no contact NOW

Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000) Beauuu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Inb4 viral thoughtcatalog.com article on "female inequality" or something

Originally Posted by Beauuu View Post
    Inb4 viral thoughtcatalog.com article on "female inequality" or something
    inb4 "male keeping women out of medical fields"

The professor set the rules. You cheat. You get 0.
    I don't see what you're trying to say here.

Police officers should let thieves go without charging them because there are murderers out there? Don't get what you're trying to say here. Because said thief wants to be a police officer and being charged with a crime won't allow him to be an officer.
    You're being extreme here. I'm talking more to the people saying wreck her med school chances and look out for her misery.

I think there's massive cognitive dissonance going on here and you never answered about your admittance to cheating brah. Cause I'm 100% certain you won't stand behind your words if the script was twisted back to you

KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500) KINGOFCARBZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    good job, i support your decision. srs. this is coming from someone who cheated his way through high school

You're being extreme here. I'm talking more to the people saying wreck her med school chances and look out for her misery.

I think there's massive cognitive dissonance going on here and you never answered about your admittance to cheating brah. Cause I'm 100% certain you won't stand behind your words if the script was twisted back to you
    Whether I cheat or not has nothing to do with what we're discussing. I'm ignoring your attempts at strawmen and red herrings for a very good reason.

I'm not being extreme. It's my choice to do what I do. If I get caught I'm responsible for doing my actions. Not the person who caught me choosing to report me to authorities.

It's her own fault for wrecking her own med school chances by getting caught cheating.

Whether I cheat or not has nothing to do with what we're discussing. I'm ignoring your attempts at strawmen and red herrings for a very good reason.

I'm not being extreme. It's my choice to do what I do. If I get caught I'm responsible for doing my actions. Not the person who caught me choosing to report me to authorities.
    Yea..strawman and red herrings because you personally admitted to cheating in this thread

Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000) Frosty073 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cannot believe she lawyered up. Boggles my mind how some people can be so disrespectful and show such a lack of honesty towards themselves, their families, and the academic system.

Hope the professor does not back down, and I hope you and he do everything in your power to crush this girl, ruin her chances of getting into med and maybe even phuck up her chances of graduating. Some people need to be put in their place to be taught.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

░░▄▄░▄███▄
    ▄▀▀▀▀░▄▄▄░▀▀▀▀▄ Misc
    █▒▒▒▒█░░░█▒▒▒▒█ Photography
    █▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒█ Crew
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

*Misc BJJ Crew*

*always pick even numbers and choose upon entering thread crew*

Ok I said that's fine. Again, I said im talking to the people saying wreck her life

uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000) uwotm7plus1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by letshavebabies View Post
    did you even read the op? it would have changed her grade

wtf are you talking about?
    im saying she obviously had the best result on the test and is one of the top contenders for being the best doctor of her class, 1 point more or less does not change that
    Lift and let lift.
    µ® ΘⁿΣ ¢├┤ÉÉkÝ ÇÛ∩┬ ╒╤╕∞

Yea..strawman and red herrings because you personally admitted to cheating in this thread
    What does this have to do with reporting this particular student for cheating?

Still attempting at strawmen and red herrings? So sad. You can't even form a proper argument or offer a rebuttal except "coz i said so" as your reasoning.

Ok I said that's fine. Again, I said im talking to the people saying wreck her life
    He can't "wreck her life". He can only report her for her actions, cheating. The professor chooses the punishment. The med school admissions officers get to choose what they want to do with that knowledge.

Did a Police Officer "wreck" my life by catching me stealing, because I'm an aspiring police officer and can no longer become one cause he decided to charge me with theft?

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Listen, something like 1/3 of college students admit to cheating during a very serious assignment or exam. Kids are warned again and again of the consequences but continue to walk on the razors edge. If she's stupid enough to modify a scantron and doesn't realize they keep copies for this exact reason, then she deserves every bit of scrutiny. Should she be expelled? Nah. Does she deserve the record? You bet ya. She will learn a powerful lesson from this once it's all said and done: daddy can't always save you. Time to take responsibility for your decisions and eat the bullet you shot yourself with.

Check this **** out

http://www.caveon.com/resources/cheating-statistics/

And that's before the advent of the technology we possess today (1996~1997). You're a fool if you don't believe that nearly every person around you at uni has cheated in some way, shape, or form. When you get caught though, there's nothing you can do.

edited
    go no contact NOW

oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nobody in the class got an A

so you're one of those fuks

what a joke. highest grade in the class and she gets a B+.

that's retarded
    ***SRT PR Crew (Strong Rep to Post Ratio Crew)***
    ***Foul Bachelor Frog Crew***
    ***Piners gonna pine Crew***
    ***Miscers with a "7" in their name Crew***

Creator of Original Pineapplebrah Thread: Where the Pineapple was coined:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139655023

Piners gonna pine

Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000) Tracker54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just a scare tactic from their side.

The truth is, most people just let things like this slide if lawyers are involved. Even if it's a slum dunk case like this one, most people try to avoid any extra time spent on it.

I'm thinking that the outcome will be something in between. No 'A' for her, but no academic dishonesty either...
    White guy with genetics so black Kim K would rape me crew
    Bangs 8s, Dates 9s, Marries 10s crew
    Benched 225 for reps on first day crew
    Couldn't get over 10% BF on dirty bulk crew
    Straight guys jack off to my physique in gym bathroom crew
    Indians start crying when they see me crew
    Trains legs twice a year, squats 500 x 12 ATG crew
    Makes juicers look like nattys crew
    Not allowed into clubs because all paying customers leave in jealousy crew

BSEE & MSEE crew.