Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Potential para trooper looking to get in shape (running wise)

Hey guys,
    I've got a question for the guys of you out there who are really fit,lifting and running wise.
    Atm my condition really sucks, ive been lifting seriously for the past year and 2 months and ive made alot of gains.
    I'm happy with were i'm heading and i keep improving week after week.
    Thing is,i'd like to get in shape running wise,wich would be when i'm done being able to run marathons.
    Seeing as you need to be able to do that to even make it into the training for para's.

I was wondering if any of you guys have any experience/Advice to give me in the matter.

can i keep bulking the way i am now? (clean bulking).

Will i need to eat/consume more for the callories i'll burn whilst running etc etc. ( guess i would need to since i'm bulking)

EDIT: if i'm not clear enough feel free to ask me for whatever you would like to know

Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Restllessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bumping this to the top for an answer whilst i'm going to sleep.

Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Euanjm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get into some heavy squats aswell to build the articular cartilage in your knees. Will give you a bit more protection when doing jumps

Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brennan5540 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Brothers best friend and close family friend just graduated and is now a PJ. He's technically a CRO, but same thing. That chit takes real grit man
    Squat: 495
    Bench: 275x2

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    "potential" PJ??

take it one step at a time, enlist first then follow what ever it takes

dont jump the gun bro
    *no crew* crew

JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    play call of duty to really get a feel for real combat
    ****Soccer Brah****

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cardio....?
    *no sig crew*

Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    Cardio....?
    thanks for the responses!
    as for your cardio..., yea obviously mate! =]
    I was just wondering if any of you had used a "special" kind of program to get back in shape cause atm i cant run 10 km.
    I'm also planning to enlist in 10 months so,even if i would not make it into the para's there's still plenty of other options wich would require me to run a ****load