Page 128 of 171 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 5101
    DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DaHipsterDoofus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GixxerSixxer View Post
    Got demoted or something? My supervisor got busted back to SrA. Lulz were had
    Nah, tested for Tech but wont make it....first time :/

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DaHipsterDoofus View Post
    Nah, tested for Tech but wont make it....first time :/
    My bad. Not in with the hip nco lingo. Isn't testing now way the fuk out of cycle? Doesn't that messing you'd find out asap?

AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000) AbsAreAbsent is just really nice. (+1000)
    so why am i getting mixed reviews on if i can join with a paraphernalia citation or not. on air force reddit people are telling me instant DQ and bla bla, but i talked with a recruiter and she said weight loss should be my first concern and there are waivers for everything. idk if shes being genuine or trolling me.

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AbsAreAbsent View Post
    so why am i getting mixed reviews on if i can join with a paraphernalia citation or not. on air force reddit people are telling me instant DQ and bla bla, but i talked with a recruiter and she said weight loss should be my first concern and there are waivers for everything. idk if shes being genuine or trolling me.
    Honestly depends on how hard your recruiter wants to work for you. Go talk to one. You can also see if you can get your record expunged. You will still have to report it, but having it expunged will help in the waiver process.
    3D072 - Cyber Systems Operations

OIF/OEFx2

Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vaen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GixxerSixxer View Post
    My bad. Not in with the hip nco lingo. Isn't testing now way the fuk out of cycle? Doesn't that messing you'd find out asap?
    FEB/MAR is the testing cycle for staff and tech. Anything outside of that is our if cycle. In that case you'd get your results 30-50 days after depending on what part of the month you tested.

OIF/OEFx2

jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000) jamesvt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have less than a year left in my contract and even though my AFSC now has a 5x SRB multiplier I still think I'm going to get out, go ANG and go to school full time. The guard unit I plan on joining is offering a $20k signup bonus, so the SRB isn't a lucrative.
    USAF

combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) combatdepth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamesvt View Post
    I have less than a year left in my contract and even though my AFSC now has a 5x SRB multiplier I still think I'm going to get out, go ANG and go to school full time. The guard unit I plan on joining is offering a $20k signup bonus, so the SRB isn't a lucrative.
    Stay in for a little longer

PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000) PokerBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    Hang tight there young one. They update the list every year. If you're a 1N0 you'll end up on there eventually.

I got zone a and zone b bonuses and both times my afsc was added just in time for that to happen.
    So basically, it makes sense to keep extending until reenlistment bonuses make it back on the list, no?

Also when does reenlistment opportunities happen? Is at the start of your final year?
    --Only reasons I misc below--
    USAF
    Cologne Crew

Originally Posted by PokerBrah View Post
    So basically, it makes sense to keep extending until reenlistment bonuses make it back on the list, no?

Also when does reenlistment opportunities happen? Is at the start of your final year?
    FTA can reenlist up to a year out no matter what. Career Airmen can reenlist up to 3 months out unless they need to reenlist for retainability for a new assignment.

OIF/OEFx2

Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Checking in after about 3 (?) months. Finally on the operational side of the AF world. Through Phase I training, and just got sent to flight yesterday. Shift schedule has me off today and tomorrow, which doesn't matter because I'm trying to sleep train myself to wake up at 3:30 every morning, so I'm not really allowing myself to sleep in on my first few rounds of days off. Luckily got put on day shift, so I'm happy about that. Supervisors are all cool as phuk. No complaints about leadership thus far, but I'm sure that will change soon. I'm just curious how the phuk some of these MSgts and above are still in. So many of them are fat and horribly out of shape. I had one MSgt, our shirt who is a SMSgt, and one Colonel outrun me in PT on Monday, but the Colonel and MSgt are both marathon runners, and the shirt is just a monster at PT. All of the other senior leadership was huffing and puffing on the ground. Luckily my endurance is coming back up, and I'm looking at low 10s-high 9s on my 1.5 mile. Other than that, good ol' CDCs and QCs are starting. Seems alright so far. I'll check back in around 6 months from now and hate it just as much as the rest of you, I'm sure.

smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mikexherman View Post
    Checking in after about 3 (?) months. Finally on the operational side of the AF world. Through Phase I training, and just got sent to flight yesterday. Shift schedule has me off today and tomorrow, which doesn't matter because I'm trying to sleep train myself to wake up at 3:30 every morning, so I'm not really allowing myself to sleep in on my first few rounds of days off. Luckily got put on day shift, so I'm happy about that. Supervisors are all cool as phuk. No complaints about leadership thus far, but I'm sure that will change soon. I'm just curious how the phuk some of these MSgts and above are still in. So many of them are fat and horribly out of shape. I had one MSgt, our shirt who is a SMSgt, and one Colonel outrun me in PT on Monday, but the Colonel and MSgt are both marathon runners, and the shirt is just a monster at PT. All of the other senior leadership was huffing and puffing on the ground. Luckily my endurance is coming back up, and I'm looking at low 10s-high 9s on my 1.5 mile. Other than that, good ol' CDCs and QCs are starting. Seems alright so far. I'll check back in around 6 months from now and hate it just as much as the rest of you, I'm sure.
    What base you end up at?

Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mikexherman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fkn Lackland. I will say this, though, I have a buddy who has been at Malmstrom and in Phase I a month longer than me, and I'm already on flight. He's still not done. He's doing a bunch of PRP chit, because PRP technically isn't gone at Malmstrom yet. Plus it's cold as fuk up there, and I'm a heat kind of guy. The downside is working on an AETC base. The upside is that I'm literally at the K9 headquarters of the military, so that makes sliding in the program a bit easier.

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Stay warm.

Lol jk brah. Good stuff. Get used to seeing a lot of shtbird techs and masters riding it out until they hit 20. Seems like my squadron is always shuffling around masters, whoring them out to be training managers or working at the squadron because they're failing PT tests or fuking up in one way or another.

How's Slackland operational? I feel like that'd be a good base to be at

Thus far, not bad. People here have a little bit of respect for SF, which I was surprised to see. I don't really know, though, because coming from 6 months of a training environment, someone nodding their head at you in public makes you feel worthy. Otherwise, I like it. Op tempo is pretty steady. We have a good amount downrange right now, and I'll be going within my two years here for sure. Maybe twice. Working 8 hour shifts, 6 on/3 off is pretty great as well.

About to absolutely drench a pair of ABUs in fabric softener on a quest to get a cozy ass uniform. Will report back on results

smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fkn Lackland. I will say this, though, I have a buddy who has been at Malmstrom and in Phase I a month longer than me, and I'm already on flight. He's still not done. He's doing a bunch of PRP chit, because PRP technically isn't gone at Malmstrom yet. Plus it's cold as fuk up there, and I'm a heat kind of guy. The downside is working on an AETC base. The upside is that I'm literally at the K9 headquarters of the military, so that makes sliding in the program a bit easier.
    You lucked out in a way, a lot of people are always trying to get Lackland.

If your plan is to go k9 you also lucked out again. I had to wait until my deros cause I went to Korea then to mildenhall. I had to use all of my extension time to go to England and it ended up fuking me out of the k9 reenlistment bonus cause I had to reenlist go to the school and couldn't just extend for the length of the school then reenlist once i had my shred and get all that glorious monies.

Start talking to the handlers when you see them around, let the km know that's your end goal and how much your motivated to go k9.

Get wrap certified and start volunteering yourself to decoy during bitework with the handlers. That will help them meet their OTR for patrol(attack) work and get you in the door.

I can see who I know at Lackland and tell them you're my cousin and have them approach you if you want. That way if you're a complete potato I can just say I haven't seen you since you were a kid.

I also have three very close friends that are DTS, where they procure, breed, and train the k9's going to operational bases. That would teach you a tremendous amount of information most handlers don't even know in regards to conditioning and actually instilling principles of detection and prey drives.

Let me know. This gives me purpose in my boring ass civilian life.

ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ClaudeGiroux is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Feel like chit brahs. Got 30-something days of leave racked up. Where should I disappear to? I've only taken leave once since I arrived to my first duty station (Germany) ... not sure if I am homesick or what.
    Last edited by ClaudeGiroux; 02-11-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Originally Posted by smoked04 View Post
    You lucked out in a way, a lot of people are always trying to get Lackland.

If your plan is to go k9 you also lucked out again. I had to wait until my deros cause I went to Korea then to mildenhall. I had to use all of my extension time to go to England and it ended up fuking me out of the k9 reenlistment bonus cause I had to reenlist go to the school and couldn't just extend for the length of the school then reenlist once i had my shred and get all that glorious monies.

Start talking to the handlers when you see them around, let the km know that's your end goal and how much your motivated to go k9.

Get wrap certified and start volunteering yourself to decoy during bitework with the handlers. That will help them meet their OTR for patrol(attack) work and get you in the door.

I can see who I know at Lackland and tell them you're my cousin and have them approach you if you want. That way if you're a complete potato I can just say I haven't seen you since you were a kid.

I also have three very close friends that are DTS, where they procure, breed, and train the k9's going to operational bases. That would teach you a tremendous amount of information most handlers don't even know in regards to conditioning and actually instilling principles of detection and prey drives.

Let me know. This gives me purpose in my boring ass civilian life.
    HoLeeFuk. That would be awesome, man. I'm going to wait to get a little more acclimated with the job and get my CDCs and QCs at least somewhat done before I go over there. I know the commander was saying how I still have to wait quite a while before I'm even eligible to cross train. But that would be extremely helpful.

Also, fun fact. Had former CMSAF Gaylor come through the gate today, as well as a retired 4 star. I assume I'll probably get used to that at Lackland, but it was cool nonetheless.

HoLeeFuk. That would be awesome, man. I'm going to wait to get a little more acclimated with the job and get my CDCs and QCs at least somewhat done before I go over there. I know the commander was saying how I still have to wait quite a while before I'm even eligible to cross train. But that would be extremely helpful.

Also, fun fact. Had former CMSAF Gaylor come through the gate today, as well as a retired 4 star. I assume I'll probably get used to that at Lackland, but it was cool nonetheless.

pm me your name and a fb link. ill put you in contact with someone.

stay out of fuking trouble m80. one fuk up will kill your chances and youll end up a straight leg and miss out on the glorious world of k9.

EDIT: One of my really close friends is there right now, i already told him youre my cousin he will be hitting you up soon. i already gave him your name. no backing out now cowboy.

do not EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER tell them we met on the fuking misc.

he is the head trainer/supervisor at the kennels down there. he will make sure you are involved.

I just hooked you up with a huge opportunity, take full advantage of this man, no other kid you meet will have the headstart youre about to get.
    Last edited by smoked04; 02-11-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Originally Posted by ClaudeGiroux View Post
    Feel like chit brahs. Got 30-something days of leave racked up. Where should I disappear to? I've only taken leave once since I arrived to my first duty station (Germany) ... not sure if I am homesick or what.
    Do yourself a favor and take a week or 2 of leave and just drive around. You could hit Amsterdam, Brussels and Paris very easily in a week. Add another week and you could hit a few other great cities. Be sure to go thru the area of Germany north of Frankfurt. Spectacular views of the country side if you're into it. Otherwise go down to Italy and chill out on the Mediterranean for a few days.

OIF/OEFx2

He was here to speak to my NCOA class. It was an honor and he's a funny dude.

On a side note, so glad to be done with NCOA, was a long 6 weeks.

OIF/OEFx2

where you at in germany? if youre at rammstein i can get you into doing some bitework with the k9 unit. My best friend ever is the head trainer/supervisor for the k9 unit there.

if you like dogs at all germany is where all the major k9 sports originated from. you could get a shep and train him up yourself and get into that whole world. Great hobby and youll make a chit ton of friends doing it.

Originally Posted by smoked04 View Post
    pm me your name and a fb link. ill put you in contact with someone.

stay out of fuking trouble m80. one fuk up will kill your chances and youll end up a straight leg and miss out on the glorious world of k9.

EDIT: One of my really close friends is there right now, i already told him youre my cousin he will be hitting you up soon. i already gave him your name. no backing out now cowboy.

do not EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER tell them we met on the fuking misc.

he is the head trainer/supervisor at the kennels down there. he will make sure you are involved.

I just hooked you up with a huge opportunity, take full advantage of this man, no other kid you meet will have the headstart youre about to get.
    You're literally the GOAT of fukking GOATs, sir. Thank you so much. Will PM you personal deets.

You're literally the GOAT of fukking GOATs, sir. Thank you so much. Will PM you personal deets.

i got medically retired out in 2013, i literally have jack chit to do all day and i hate it, helping you out feels good man.

As far as going k9 goes if youre not an ass and these guys like you, you are set man. they will fast track you into the program as soon as possible and youll have a leg up on everyone else cross training when you do. stay humble no matter what, listen to what others tell you, no matter how great of a handler you become you can still learn something new from even the greenest handler.

youre going to love k9 man, it is nothing like being regular security forces.

i sent you a pm with my contact details and Lewis's.

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where's our resident Combat Weber charcoal and gas grill food operations guy? He's probably down range cooking up some bomb ass burgers.

If you see this m8, I'm going to class late March. There's 17 other guys including a Navy LT and a Marine Captain plus a bunch of cadets are on the team. Can't wait for some fun in the sun all expenses paid.
    Last edited by WeDoPullups; 02-11-2016 at 09:18 PM.
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Where's our resident Combat Weber charcoal and gas grill food operations guy? He's probably down range cooking up some bomb ass burgers.

If you see this m8, I'm going to class late March. There's 17 other guys including a Navy LT and a Marine Captain plus a bunch of cadets are on the team. Can't wait for some fun in the sun all expenses paid.
    Had a controller in my class that was supposed to go to that and instead had to come here to NCOA. Now he has to wait a year. Needless to say he's not too happy about it.

OIF/OEFx2

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vaen View Post
    Had a controller in my class that was supposed to go to that and instead had to come here to NCOA. Now he has to wait a year. Needless to say he's not too happy about it.
    LOL @ even having NCO's. They should max out the enlisted rank at SrA and just have more lieutenants to fill NCO positions instead. Just LOL
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

I found some old videos of me and my old k9. I fuking hate my life now just want to go back into it.

the decoy(kid getting bit) sucked at decoying. doesnt agitate the dog at all and is all robotic.

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go to Garmisch in Bavaria. Just got back from there for the USAFE hockey tournament. I love Bavaria. So awesome there. You playing hockey?

Also, go to Amsterdam, Rome, anywhere. Find a buddy and go. It's so easy from there.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

On standby today. Went to guardmount, got told not to drink until after 0900, then I could enjoy my day off. Being adequately manned rules. In security forces, of all places.