Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    is this 3dmj programming your stuff from working with them?
    Yup, DUP program Eric wrote for me. I so changed a couple isolations recently.

phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000) phillysteak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Week 18 Recap
    Results from Contest Prep Found Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158343853

Doing this week's a little different. I can throw in an update with current macros/weight and all that later, but this feels more important to me.

The last week or so has been difficult. It's not just "yup, planning a wedding can be stressful". Jaclyn and I have been at each other's throats non-stop. I know all relationships have their battles, but it's never been like this so consistently. We finally got a chance to talk yesterday and it came out...I want to marry her, 200%. I haven't had a doubt in my mind and never will. But, the stress and fights over the tinniest of details have made me start to wish the day would just get here and be done with, rather than feel happy and excited for it. And something has to change, because it's not fair to either of us to spend the next month waiting for the day to be over. That's actually the exact opposite of how I'd like to feel.

Anyways, we got a chance to talk together, talk with our parents, and remind everyone (including ourselves) what this day is really about. We changed our plans last night and decided to not talk about the wedding, and just go out for a meal together. No macro counting from Brad, no bitching about weight or bodybuilding, just the two of us spending a night out together. I asked her to choose anywhere she wanted--and she picked Chili's. It's one of her favorite places around here, and we haven't been there since even before I was prepping, over a year ago. She lit up thinking about the "honey chicken crispers". haha, I know it's no Brazilian Steakhouse, but it's what she wanted. I grabbed the baby back ribs so we could share. It was awesome. We got to laugh, hang out, and just be together and sort of escape the stress of this whole thing.

We woke up today feeling refreshed, happy, and just so much calmer. Tonight, my dad is coming by and we're finally booking our honeymoon. I'm stoked. I'll definitely share with you all where it ends up being! There's a couple spots narrowed down, now we just gotta choose.

And thanks JP for the text last night. I just wanted to share this with you all--I consider so many of you my friends and really value learning and growing together, not just in bodybuilding. Jaclyn insisted I grab a picture of her when our meals came, so here it is

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good old BBQ does the soul good brother

DUP W14, D1: Hypertrophy
    3 x 7 @ 70%

High Bar Squat
    235 x 7 *3

OHP
    120 x 7 *3

Pendlay Row
    140 x 7 * 3

Barbell Curl
    50 x 10, 10, 8

Lat Pulldown
    "7" x 13 x 3

Standing Calf Raise-Freeweights
    115 x 10 x 3

Rope Ab Crunch
    "10" x 12 x 3

My brother went to the Eagles game yesterday and took the day off work today. Met me at the gym and we got some froyo after. Best part was there not being many people there at first and the owner letting me plug into the sound system. About an hour later a couple refs showed up and apparently were quietly complaining to each other that "couple kids ruining this place for everyone"...

Just finished up and by that time the album was finished playing anyways. Man people will complain about anything! I figured if the owner didn't want it on he would turn it off or let me know. Great gym and great family that owns it.

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    duuuuuude I know them pre wedding fight feels all too well! It actually made me laugh when I was reading that because word for word it sounded like my wife and I just a few months ago. We both kept saying how we couldn't wait for the big day to arrive just so we could put it behind us and be done with the stress. BUT, I'll tell ya, when that day comes it flies by way too fast and is and will be the best day of your life. All we talk about now is how we want to go back to that day. It's almost as if the stress and fights never happened haha. Glad you guys got to hit the pause button on all that jazz just to get back to each other and share some quality time.

I don't get many opportunities to post as often anymore but just wanted to say I'm creeping when I can and you're doing an awesome job in all aspects of life/bodybuilding brother!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you had a good time at Chilis bro! Sometimes those simple chain restaurants are just what the doctor ordered. Doesn't always need to be fancy In for honeymoon details!!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by wheathins View Post
    duuuuuude I know them pre wedding fight feels all too well! It actually made me laugh when I was reading that because word for word it sounded like my wife and I just a few months ago. We both kept saying how we couldn't wait for the big day to arrive just so we could put it behind us and be done with the stress. BUT, I'll tell ya, when that day comes it flies by way too fast and is and will be the best day of your life. All we talk about now is how we want to go back to that day. It's almost as if the stress and fights never happened haha. Glad you guys got to hit the pause button on all that jazz just to get back to each other and share some quality time.

I don't get many opportunities to post as often anymore but just wanted to say I'm creeping when I can and you're doing an awesome job in all aspects of life/bodybuilding brother!
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Glad you had a good time at Chilis bro! Sometimes those simple chain restaurants are just what the doctor ordered. Doesn't always need to be fancy In for honeymoon details!!
    Thank you dudes!

Ahh yes, the details, I forgot to come back in here the other night after we booked.

We are headed to Jamaica The Grand Palladium, all inclusive, compliments of my parents. Spent a lot of time looking at places and also trying to work with my father's timeshare to save some $. Didn't end up working out that way, but we did make a great compromise in taking a wild flight home after the trip, including a midnight-6am layover in one of the airports. It saved a ton of money and made the whole thing doable for my parents, so everyone was really happy. I'm super grateful they're doing this for us.

Mostly looking at pools, beaches, and a ton of restaurants with all food covered of course in the all-inclusive. We're staying at the Copley in Boston the night of our wedding and the following night and then heading straight out, old fashioned style. I'm taking the first day back to school in January as a personal day, so the whole thing will be like 7-8 days

Better see some pics from vaca bro!!!

Better see some pics from vaca bro!!!
    Definitely will! Just a website pic, but here's an example. They'll be much better in person!

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice man!!

The Copley too! money!!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Nice man!!

The Copley too! money!!
    Yessir! Never been there but Jaclyn loves it.

Hope you have a great holiday!

Hope you have a great holiday!
    Right back at you man!

DUP W14, D2: Speed
    6 x 2 @ 73%

Squat
    265 x 2 *6

Bench
    185 x 2 *6

Deadlift
    315 x 2 *6

Close Grip Bench
    130 x 10 x 3

Seated Row
    100 x 12 x 3

Seated Leg Curl
    75 x 10 x 3

Rear Delt Fly
    60 x 12 x 3

Worked on my bench set up a ton. Also trying to sit back a little on deads. Six sets on each gave me a lot of practice today. And the lower rest "bodybuilder" movements after hit the spot.

Picked up two pies for tomorrow on my way home from the gym. Carmel apple crumb and a turtle

DEM PIES!!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Turtle
    Fuk me....
    Must be destroyed ASAP!

^^ The carmel apple was the best I've ever had!

DUP W14, D3: Strength
    4x4 @ 75%

Squat
    295 x 4 *4

Bench
    200 x 4 *4

Deadlift
    345 x 4 *4

Incline DB Press
    65's x 10, 10, 8

Hammer Curl
    25's x 12, 10
    20's x 10

Will have to do my other jacked & tan isolations tomorrow since we're still in Boston and I was running late this morning to get to our final wedding meeting!

Awesome day with family yesterday. The full "Italian style" Thanksgiving and lots of football. Woke up at 6 this morning ready to rip some weights!

DUP W14, D4: Hypertrophy
    3x9 @ 63%

@ Greater Boston Fitness while traveling

High Bar Squat
    210 x 9 *3

OHP
    110 x 9, 9, 7

Pendlay Row
    125 x 9 *3

DB Side Raise
    15's x 14 x 3

Straight Bar Pushdowns
    4 x 12

Face Pulls
    4 x 12

Rope Ab Crunch
    4 x 12

Standing Calf Raise
    4 x 12

Two great sessions at a family friend's gym for when I visit Boston. Didn't lost the weights for some as they're machines and really the "8" etc isn't a huge deal--just made sure it was a tough weight for 12 reps

Haven't eaten yet and it's 10:30 so here's breakfast/post workout:

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro...you eating clean now? ^^^^^

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    Bro...you eating clean now? ^^^^^
    Haha I don't know if serious!

Looking like too much bro in here i agree
    where all them ice cream gains.

Looking like too much bro in here i agree
    where all them ice cream gains.
    Haha. I've been eating quite "bro" lately cause I feel good throughout the day. But...

I'd be lying if I said there wasn't another candy bar pie pint in the freezer The combination of them being rare around here plus they say "limited edition" on them makes me always grab now when I see it

Love some bro eating

Sorry I missed ya while you were here bro. Next time!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Okay fine! A little something for everyone...Mike's Roast Beef before we left Boston this weekend. Got a super beef w/ seasoned waffle fries while we finished Django Unchained. Then met my buddy for 1pm football games yesterday and for some reason went with the grilled chicken/mashed potatoes/green beans

Approved for GAINS!

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The real question is: did you get your waffle fries for free?

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    The real question is: did you get your waffle fries for free?
    I think it was all free...

Fiancé gains!

DUP W15, D1: Hypertrophy
    3 x 6 @ 73%

Squat
    265 x 6 *3

Bench
    185 x 6 *3

Deadlift
    315 x 6 *3

Barbell Curl
    55 x 8 x 3

Lat Pulldown
    "7" x 13 x 3

Standing Calf Raise-Freeweights
    125 x 8 x 3

Rope Ab Crunch
    70 x 12 x 3

Best benching yet. On heavier weights, I think getting a lift off so I can stay tight really helps. And somehow the very last set felt the easiest. Got vids coming soon!

Post workout: $5 at Moe's!

It's almost impossible to stay tight in your bench set up with out a lift off. Great lifting man! And them food gainz!!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★