Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sitting at a bus stop talking to an old black woman and young white girl. Crazy day

Long read folks...

Yesterday I got into an argument with Patty (something her and I rarely do) and due to my really bad temper, when this does happen I go for a walk.

So while I was walking it started to pour, so I took shelter at a bus stop. Not sure how other states/cities are but in NY the bus stops have a glass covering with benches to sit on.

So while I sat there and waited for the rain to slow down an old black lady comes to the stop. She had to be around 70 I would assume, she was dressed with a black dress, a really big while hat and a white peal necklace. She was carrying a huge purse with her left arm and using her right arm to hold the cane that was assisting her to walk. She had heels on and yet she had an ace-ban on her right ankle. I thought to myself, why wear heels if you have a f'cked up ankle? so I asked her. She politely began telling me that her ankle was a 20 year old injury but she wears the ace-ban for support whenever she wears heels. She stated, as a matter of fact, that she feels better wearing heels because of her upbringing all she wore was heels. She told me the reason for the cane was due to her hip, which was fractured some time ago.

This polite sweet talking old lady became a mean SOB when we started talking about God. I had asked her if she was going to church or coming from church and she told me she was coming from church and about to go home. We got to talking about the word Merry Christmas and how it is frowned upon now and she was highly upset.

As she was expressing herself to me and how the world has changed but that there are still decent people in it a young white pretty girl came to the bus stop. She had a backpack on, with a full yellow dress and boots. She had an iphone with earbuds on and she was fixated on her phone and sat right next to me (the old lady never sat down) Her arm had a really bad bruise and her leg had a fresh cut with dried blood on it. The dress was kinda dirty, like if she was tussling on the ground. She smiled at me and I smiled back and continued my conversation with the old woman.

If you've gotten this far without being bored to death, this is where it gets nutty. The young girl takes off her earbuds as the old lady was telling me that the reason the world is so f'cked up is because of the lack of faith in God and before she could finish her sentence the young girl cut her off and said there isn't any God!

The two start going back and fourth yelling at each other, both trying to make a point but neither one listening to the other. At this point a Spanish man, roughly in his 30's with (what I would assume were his kids) comes with 3 little boys. He asked me in Spanish what was going on and when I was going to try to tell him in my broken up Spanish the old lady hits the white girl upside her head with the cane and cracks her head wide open. The white girl was leaking, the Spanish guy tries to hold the old lady back while I grabbed the white girl and the old lady swung the cane to hit the man and missed him and hit one of the little kid in the back of the head. The Spanish guy went nuts and tried to attack the old lady so I had to let go of the girl and get a hold of the guy, but the girl went around me and knocked the old lady down and kicked her.

At this point I started waiving to cars to help me out I could not hold the guy and the girl from going after this old lady, it felt like 5 minutes of f'cking hell. I did not want to hit the man, I understood his anger and I certainly didn't want to hit the girl so all I kept doing was pushing them both away from the old lady as best as I could and at the same time yelling to the man to watch the kids which were running around crying.

Finally some people in a van came over and helped me separate all 3 of them and control the situation.
    On the list for Bannukah

SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteveWright1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thats gods way of telling you not to argue with your wife

LOL?
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000) JChad12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was bored enough to read. Crazy story OP.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One of the problems of youth - not knowing when to STFU or not talk in the first place.

In no way did I think a story starting with a 70 year old woman and a cane would end up being about a fight, but I should have known better
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My life is so f_cking boring compared to BH's. FML.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    remind me not to go into a bus stop if I ever go to New York
    people be crazy

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    remind me not to go into a bus stop if I ever go to New York
    people be crazy
    Everything was fine until someone stuck their unsolicited opinion in. Well, like I just did. Lol
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Everything was fine until someone stuck their unsolicited opinion in.
    Pretty much.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If I had to take an educated guess I have to believe (due to the white girls appearance) that she has a hard life and lost her faith in God and she just lashed out. I mean she came at the old lady sideways.
    On the list for Bannukah

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And here is why, in the city, when you take public transport, you keep your head down, your mouth shut and make eye contact with "nobody"! LOL
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You may be possessed by a fighting demon. After it successfully had it's fix of fighting through you for the day it jumped out and possessed the people around you. These demons have to feed and will stop at nothing to create evil to feed on.

These demons exist and will do anything to feed.. In my adult life, I have never been in a fight nor even seen a fight. All these fights around you are not normal. You need to get the victory over this. The spiritual symbolism is too obvious to be random. The old church lady in Black. The young self centered woman in WHITE.

Somewhere in the spiritual internet there is a demon posting a thread titled "Sitting at a bus stop talking to an old black woman and young white girl. Crazy day"

and all the other demons are replying with "good job...repped" and of course "pics, or it didn't happen"
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Everything was fine until someone stuck their unsolicited opinion in. Well, like I just did. Lol
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    note to the misc., all of Bodyhards stories end up in a fight lol. never argue about religion.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never a dull moment around BH!!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by silverlightning View Post
    never argue about religion.
    I graduated as a philosophy major, and all we do is argue about God. It can be the greatest topic ever.

I just don't argue about God with most people, and certainly not with strangers or people online.

Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Never a dull moment around BH!!
    He probably couldn't be dull if he tried.

The Flanimal project Flounderbout's Avatar
    Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Flounderbout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Came in expecting some sort of fight. Left doubly pleased after old lady fight.

God. Love him or loathe him, he sure seems to make people do horrible things to each other...
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

"Stay tight and don't be a pussy" Eric
    "Get out of your head, you've got this" Jedi Spotter

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I graduated as a philosophy major, and all we do is argue about God. It can be the greatest topic ever.

I just don't argue about God with most people, and certainly not with strangers or people online.

He probably couldn't be dull if he tried.
    My son was a philosophy/theology major and now about the only person he will talk about religion to is me. He no longer considers himself a Christian but believes in Panentheism (God is in all things). Many folks will flip out on him but I'm open minded and theologically liberal enough that we can have a serious discussion and it doesn't get heated.

I don't believe in demons so I don't think they follow John around. But anytime one starts talking religion in an uncontrolled setting well, things can get out of control. Especially if both parties are deeply entrenched and hostile, which seems to be the case here.

John you should have asked the old lady if Jesus would have approved of her beating on one of his lost sheep?
    Was friends with Methuselah

Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000) Simpske is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should of put the old lady in a sleeper hold. That's how Rowdy Roddy Piper woulda handled that.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad the girl didn't respect the older lady enough to be quiet. But, it just shows how the world has been changing and how polarized everyone is about everything. The girl needed a lesson, but I am sure the older lady did not mean to open her up.

People are now judged more on their political and religious beliefs more than ever. We are a country more divided than ever.

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    My son was a philosophy/theology major and now he works at a T-Mobile mall kiosk....
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Sad the girl didn't respect the older lady enough to be quiet. But, it just shows how the world has been changing and how polarized everyone is about everything. The girl needed a lesson, but I am sure the older lady did not mean to open her up.

People are now judged more on their political and religious beliefs more than ever. We are a country more divided than ever.
    Well the President did tell the young people to get into people's faces............

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My son was a philosophy/theology major and now about the only person he will talk about religion to is me. He no longer considers himself a Christian but believes in Panentheism (God is in all things). Many folks will flip out on him but I'm open minded and theologically liberal enough that we can have a serious discussion and it doesn't get heated.

I don't believe in demons so I don't think they follow John around. But anytime one starts talking religion in an uncontrolled setting well, things can get out of control. Especially if both parties are deeply entrenched and hostile, which seems to be the case here.

John you should have asked the old lady if Jesus would have approved of her beating on one of his lost sheep?
    noooooo sheep sh*t on that one...I dunno maybe next time try opening the bible instead of bashing someone over the head with it

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Fairly accurate in my case, not even joking.

Although, I don't know anything about phones so couldn't work at T-Mobile. Heck, I have to go to T-Mobile to have them "fix" my phone when I accidentally put it flight mode.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well the President did tell the young people to get into people's faces............
    lol and the older lady says while swinging the cane: "Take that, Mr. President!"

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You didn't mention if the rain let up. Also what did Patty say.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Although, I don't know anything about phones so couldn't work at T-Mobile. Heck, I have to go to T-Mobile to have them "fix" my phone when I accidentally put it flight mode.
    Well it was meant to have a couple meanings:

1) Most philosophy majors are basically unemployable after they graduate (cuz they can't DO anything)

and

2) Most people who work at T-Mobile don't know WTF they are doing.

My son originally planned to go the PhD route and teach but reality is that there are very few positions available. He decided to go into the corporate world and try to get into upper management. He's extremely bright with a very high IQ and the ability to pick a goal and work towards it doggedly so I suspect he'll get where he wants to go. Even though he looks down on those with weaker minds, he is an excellent actor and folks don't know that he considers them inferior. His girlfriend is in ROTC and a pilot, super focused and an extremely bright gal. I'd be scared if the two get married and have kids the little buggers would likely try and take over the world... LOL It'll be up to me to convince them to use their powers for good I suppose. LOL

My son originally planned to go the PhD route and teach but reality is that there are very few positions available. He decided to go into the corporate world and try to get into upper management. He's extremely bright with a very high IQ and the ability to pick a goal and work towards it doggedly so I suspect he'll get where he wants to go. Even though he looks down on those with weaker minds, he is an excellent actor and folks don't know that he considers them inferior. His girlfriend is in ROTC and a pilot, super focused and an extremely bright gal. I'd be scared if the two get married and have kids the little buggers would likely try and take over the world... LOL It'll be up to me to convince them to use their powers for good I suppose. LOL
    Yes, you absolutely have to go to graduate school, otherwise it's useless.

I went to college when I first moved to US because I wanted to learn the language, didn't have a work permit etc.
    I moved from Finland to US, and got to go to UCLA!

But if you don't go to grad school, the degree is useless.

I did not tell Patty as I was not speaking to her, but I did tell her this morning.

I walked home in a light drizzle
    Last edited by bodyhard; 07-14-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Yes, you absolutely have to go to graduate school, otherwise it's useless.

I went to college when I first moved to US because I wanted to learn the language, didn't have a work permit etc.
    I moved from Finland to US, and got to go to UCLA!

But if you don't go to grad school, the degree is useless.
    Actually some attorney's use it as their undergrad degree. Some corporations like philosophy majors because they've learned to be critical thinkers. I have a client that has gone very far in the corporate world with only an undergrad in philosophy/theology.