Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 1768
    Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had a few requests to update this thread...

Sadly no updates though. Been dealing with work and other personal **** lately. No time for sloots right now.

Once I get out of this slump, it'll be time to get back on the horse.

Soon....
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wisop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey mane, I used this thread as inspiration. Actually got jelly when you were successful
    5'8.5 and call it 5'9 crew

Ex knee dragger crew

Nofap 2016 crew

osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000) osjua3 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Fuk bro just checked this thread again after like over 2 years, fukin mirin your progress with da sloots, in for more, wdp's for the win
    nz brah checkin in

stats:
    Dead 500x1

bench 245x5

squat 315x3

aw fuk bye

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    TBH I would have rather have never met her. I would have rather stayed single, have fun and remember my last weeks of high school as a great time. The end of my high school career will forever be remembered that way. My GPA dropped, lost friends, couldn't sleep...you name it. I was fukked up big time after that.
    You've probably already realised by now but .... the only person your HS gf humiliated was herself.

Be glad she showed you who she is relatively early.

You already know what guys think of girls like that ... us females don't think much better; they're good for gossip, they give other girls plenty to talk about (and feel superior about)
    .... but ultimately any normal female thinks they are damaged and fkd in the head.
    She sounds like she has a personality disorder of some kind, who knows. Be glad it's not your problem.

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maatkarah View Post
    You've probably already realised by now but .... the only person your HS gf humiliated was herself.

Be glad she showed you who she is relatively early.

You already know what guys think of girls like that ... us females don't think much better; they're good for gossip, they give other girls plenty to talk about (and feel superior about)
    .... but ultimately any normal female thinks they are damaged and fkd in the head.
    She sounds like she has a personality disorder of some kind, who knows. Be glad it's not your problem.
    Shame her husband doesn't know....they just had a baby together. (Yes I creeped her fb.)

Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000) Maatkarah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shame her husband doesn't know....they just had a baby together. (Yes I creeped her fb.)
    She had a baby, whether 'they' had a baby remains in doubt lol.
    Poor fkr ... just the thought of being him is prob. giving the male miscers on here nightmares.

Hey, we could get a little bbf bet going on a. the paternity and b. how long b4 divorce

but srsly while a good portion of us, having heard this story, would also creep her FB if we could .... as I said, be glad she's someone else's problem; ur focus should be on building your confidence and enjoying yourself.

Oly Liftin Extraordinaire Milans03's Avatar
    Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000) Milans03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    TBH I would have rather have never met her. I would have rather stayed single, have fun and remember my last weeks of high school as a great time. The end of my high school career will forever be remembered that way. My GPA dropped, lost friends, couldn't sleep...you name it. I was fukked up big time after that.
    I feel like all guys have to experience one of these types of experiences to get our head on straight about what dealing with dating is like nowadays - never know with these sl00ts.

Read whole thread btw, happy it's still around and OP is active - keep on truckin brotha, best thread I've read on misc.

Originally Posted by Milans03 View Post
    I feel like all guys have to experience one of these types of experiences to get our head on straight about what dealing with dating is like nowadays - never know with these sl00ts.

Read whole thread btw, happy it's still around and OP is active - keep on truckin brotha, best thread I've read on misc.
    A couple days ago I fukked up big time with this chick at a beer festival last weekend.....story incoming. It was pretty embarrassing to say the least.

I do have a prospective sloot wanting to hang out tonight so there is some redemption

SurfingLama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Long time reader first time poster, but in for re-continuation of legendary thread!

patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriotmazz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTEstare at myself in the mirror and review in my mind what the fuk just happened[/QUOTE]

Feels
    C'mon you sons-of-bitches, do you want to live forever!" ~ GySgt Dan Daley at the Battle of Belleau Wood WWI

Portland, OR

Alright boys, it's story time....I know it's been a long time, but I need your help. Get me out of my feels because I know it's wrong and I'm gonna get myself in trouble.

So there's this chick at my gym (yes I know, another one, aw fuk) that I know was attracted to me but I never approached. Literally over the past year we continued to exchange glances, maybe chat for a few minutes then go on our merry ways. I never nutted up and asked for her number until last week because 1) She had a boyfriend for a while and 2) I know she's banged a good handful of dudes I know and probably a few others I don't know. She's got more red flags flying than a government building in China. Gorgeous girl with a sexy body but a fukked reputation, which is a shame...

Because despite the red flags, I still went for it. Got her number easily on Monday and ended up drinking with her on Friday. Hanging out with her opened up even more cans of rotten ****ing tuna once the drinks started flowing.

I'll go ahead and list these out for easy reading....
    -Openly talked about dudes she's banged
    -She only lives in this town because of her "ex"....
    -Used curse words more than I did
    -Flirted with other dudes right in front of me

Just to name a few...

Now, of course I didn't show any weakness and try to call her out for any of that chit. I played along and acted like I didn't care, because I somewhat expected her to act like this. Also I'm alpha as fuk srs. But here's where it gets confusing for me and now my mind has been running with all kinds of beta thoughts about this girl for the past few days:

Once I brought her back to my place after the bars, it was almost like I had a different girl laying next to me on my couch. She was quiet, submissive, very touchy and all so delicate. All the raunchy talk about sex and whatnot in the bars turned into thoughtful discussion about a spectrum of topics. We talked about space, backpacking in South America together, politics, cooking, you name it....it was absolutely surreal how everything, even her voice and demeanor changed as we laid there.

It was around 4 am when we finally went to bed, she slowly got up and held my hand as she led me up to my bedroom. What followed was the most intense deep sex that I've had, ever. There was no fukking, or smashing or anything in between. It was pure lovemaking, and I can't remember at any time where our naked bodies weren't completely pressed together with our arms around each other. Never in my life have I had a girl cuddle so intensely after sex before. No beta, but chit was pure euphoria.

We didn't leave my bed until 1pm the next day. She borrowed a few books of mine and I took her home, still hungover with my mind in a whirl at how amazing the previous night turned out to be.

Fast forward to today at the gym this afternoon, I see her working out near the free weights. When she saw me looking at her and she looked down and smiled. Before Friday happened, she would hold her stare everytime we saw each other, always with a lusty air about it. Instead of just walking past her like I usually do, I went over to chat and also hand her a necklace she left at my place, and once again I hear that soft voice I never heard before until Friday night. That delicate demeanor that I never noticed before was also there. The way she looked at me as we talked was no longer a look of lust but something different - something that I don't want to admit to myself because I know I will get myself in a load of trouble with this girl, but now I'm not sure.

Relationship Misc....help me.

Pic for your troubles

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    pls explain, I don't watch GoT srs

InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10) InFullSail is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have your head screwed on, and have established a powerful connection there. Just keep your feet on the ground, bro. Good luck!
    Dating Coach & Relationship Counsellor | infullsail.com

smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000) smcampeau is just really nice. (+1000)

Pic for your troubles
    I don't understand what's happening in this picture, is her left leg massive?

Originally Posted by smcampeau View Post
    I don't understand what's happening in this picture, is her left leg massive?
    Wot? Prob the angle

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, pic looks strange. What is she doing?

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EDIT: This thread will now be a daily log of my approaches. As of today I am on a 5 month cold streak of female contact. Stay tuned.

Day 1:

Started off well....I stuttered at first but luckily she had her headphones in and didn't hear me so I repeated myself

I thought there was a connection because she kept walking past me and stealing looks so I went in for it
    I opened up with "you look like you know how to work out, better than the other chicks here who just walk around for attention"
    She laughed, told me she has a trainer and then we just started talking about random **** for 5 min

Then I pointed and said I gotta get your number

"I have a bf"

my voice just locked up and I didn't know what to say, then my brain unfroze and I just blurted out "aw fuk bye" racked my weights and walked to the bathroom to stare at myself in the mirror and review in my mind what the fuk just happened.

I hope I never see her again

cliffs:
    fail
    should have replied, "that's never stopped anyone else.".

I swear half the treads on this forum are about cheating women and no one here is ever the dude she's cheating with.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Yes, pic looks strange. What is she doing?
    Sitting indian style putting her sweater back on.

Brb never posting pics again

Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thebunz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Id take her out for a second date if you had that much fun but be wary of catchin feels. If you're so "alpha" this shouldn't be an issue.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even the slootiests of sloots, who are about as stable as furniture built by a one armed chimpanzee, have their sweet and endearing moments.
    Ive seen that with quite a few different women, and not just young ones. One second they're all shy and insecure, the next second they're lunativs when you aren't as available as they want you to be (even though they're currently fukking someone else too), and then they'll let you rawdog them. And this is all within just a day or two
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

Originally Posted by Jeremyn87 View Post
    Even the slootiests of sloots, who are about as stable as furniture built by a one armed chimpanzee, have their sweet and endearing moments.
    Ive seen that with quite a few different women, and not just young ones. One second they're all shy and insecure, the next second they're lunativs when you aren't as available as they want you to be (even though they're currently fukking someone else too), and then they'll let you rawdog them. And this is all within just a day or two
    What's funny is she did let me rawdog her. Fuk....

Let's see if she goes loco on me in the next couple of days.

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    was he Vag massive?

length x girth on your cock? thx

Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    was he Vag massive?

length x girth on your cock? thx
    vag was normal size and cock dimensions are 7 long 5 circumference

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's funny is she did let me rawdog her. Fuk....

Let's see if she goes loco on me in the next couple of days.
    You didn't learn your lesson from the raw dog story a few pages back?

You answered your own question: "she's got more red flags flying than a government building in China."

sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000) sa7soon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    vag was normal size and cock dimensions are 7 long 5 circumference
    Update on the story, OP!
    **Former 300 lb+ crew**
    **Forever cutting crew**

Start weight: 325 lbs
    Current weight: 219 lbs

Forever Cutting Coming to a Close: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165710491&p=1325547941#post1325547941

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pls respawn
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000) ctparrilli is just really nice. (+1000)
    greatest thread in misc history. i laughed, i cried, i jerked it...semi srs....srs. please come back

ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChildOfPoodle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP can we get this thread rolling again?? Just spent the whole day reading this. Fukn lol'd

In and rep'd
    This has been thrilling, Ruth.

Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bangthoven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stratostix View Post
    No fail here. U approached and did ur thing. Cant slay everytime. Thats more than many would even think of doing.

There will be others.
    This. OP just try again with a different hbb

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast