Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,240 of 3789
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    Yo. Xbox one s controller is smashing through the batteries.
    Is their a type battery i should be using?
    Currently use Energiser Alkaline an they are chit..
    Get a play n charge kit.

I honestly didn't know OG batteries still existed, let alone people used them, mind blown.
    12-5-23

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    Yo. Xbox one s controller is smashing through the batteries.
    Is their a type battery i should be using?
    Currently use Energiser Alkaline an they are chit..
    I highly recommend some Eneloop batteries. I use the Eneloop pros and they last forever. I have three other Xbones in the house for my kids. They use Eneloops also because I was tired of burning through batteries.

Always have two ready to go with something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-K-K...atteries&psc=1

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    started Overwatch first time ever. It's great fun shooting.
    playing through Ori and the Blind Forest on hard. Boy is this a big challenging platformer.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    ACO news

Assassin’s Creed Origins Is The Best Looking Game On Xbox One X

At E3 2017, I had the opportunity to see quite a few games. There were some incredibly gorgeous looking video games, and many will put on excellent performances this year. At the show, Microsoft revealed Xbox One X, which looks to champion 4K gaming. Many games I saw ran on the new hardware, but one stood out among the rest.

During Microsoft’s E3 briefing, Ubisoft pulled back the veil on its next Assassin’s Creed game. This new installment will bring players to Egypt and seems to be serving as a soft reboot for the series. Bayek is the man behind the hood and he will journey across the massive country Ubisoft has created.

While the setting is something remarkable, how the game looks on Xbox One X is awe-inspiring. I did have the chance to experience the game running on Xbox One X at E3 and it looks astoundingly good. I believe the version of the game I played during a separate playthrough was running on an S.

There absolutely was a major, major difference between what I saw. The Xbox One X version had visuals that were sharp, crisp and beautiful. Draw-distance was stunning as were the textures of land and sea. The cloth of a boat felt photo-realistic, as did the clothes on Bayek himself.

Ubisoft’s demo for Assassin’s Creed Origins certainly showed off the resolution capabilities of Xbox One X. The bright daytime setting demoed fantastically well with the heightened resolution. There was a tangible, real difference between the two versions of the game I saw. This was something I did not expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6Y_PnvQ7D0

I happened to see a series of other games running on Xbox One X, and they did look good. Sea of Thieves looked beautiful, but didn’t have the pop that Assassin’s had. Forza Motorsport 7 is probably the closest competitor in terms of a game demoing well on Xbox One X. It looks glorious on Xbox One X, particularly in third-person.

Another upcoming first-party game for Microsoft is Crackdown 3. The open-world game did look good, but it was nothing compared to Forza and of course, Assassin’s Creed Origins. I knew Forza would show well on Xbox One X, but the rest of Microsoft’s lineup was somewhat underwhelming.

For a console that is going to retail at $499, the quality of games coming to the system don’t necessarily compel me to purchase like they should. When you combine that with the fact that some third party developers are essentially locking both PS4 and Xbox One versions of games, it’s a problem.

Why buy a new Xbox One X when the experience on that system is the same as the base PS4? I’m not saying this is the case with Assassin’s or all third party games because it’s not. However, it is something that’s happening to a certain extent and is a question that remains unanswered.

This is a question that I’ll sort through on another day, but the fact that Assassin’s Creed Origins is the best looking game on the new console is somewhat concerning to me. That said, kudos to Ubisoft for being a third party publisher that actually brought a seriously impressive Xbox One X version of their game.

Hopefully we’ll see more games actually take advantage of Xbox One X’s power. Publishers like EA who are locking frame rate and resolution on console are cheating gamers out of a better experience. Who knows, Ubisoft may even end up doing the same. All I know is Assassin’s Creed Origins looks absolutely magnificent on Xbox One X. It is the type of experience that begins to justify buying the new system. Assassin’s Creed Origins will launch on Oct. 27 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Stick around here at We Write Things for more on Xbox One X.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TTVArsisXBL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you can follow me on xbox live, my gamertag is Arsis

Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey guys, I am a relatively new Xbox gamer. I am going to be getting the Xbox One X, but for now have the Xbox One. Gamertag is IndianForeigner. I would appreciate the add.

Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Knice1232 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If anyone is interested in pre-ordering the One X, it may become available during XBox's gamescon this Sunday.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the S but haven't play anything on my current account but UHD movies on it so far.

My first official games will be COD WW2 and WWE 2K18. I'll activate my gold for this one then.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I got the S but haven't play anything on my current account but UHD movies on it so far.

My first official games will be COD WW2 and WWE 2K18. I'll activate my gold for this one then.
    I'm definitely looking forward to the new COD. I am also getting a 4K TV (don't currently have one) so hopefully the graphics on this new machine are sick.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Knice1232 View Post
    If anyone is interested in pre-ordering the One X, it may become available during XBox's gamescon this Sunday.
    Their Twitter would indicate something about the gamescon should excite gamers. Will be interesting to see. I'm very intrigued on how the extra power translates to performance on multiplats but besides that and the possible Battlegrounds times exclusivity there is nothing else that makes me think a pre-order is necessary at this point.

You you playing WW2 on Xboner?
    12-5-23

Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    Their Twitter would indicate something about the gamescon should excite gamers. Will be interesting to see. I'm very intrigued on how the extra power translates to performance on multiplats but besides that and the possible Battlegrounds times exclusivity there is nothing else that makes me think a pre-order is necessary at this point.

You you playing WW2 on Xboner?
    I might, I have only played the past ones on Xbox consoles except BLOPS.

Crackdown 3 delayed til 2018. This puts Forza 7 as XoX's only heavy hitter at launch.

I might, I have only played the past ones on Xbox consoles except BLOPS.

Crackdown 3 delayed til 2018. This puts Forza 7 as XoX's only heavy hitter at launch.
    Play on PS you potato, unless you are gonna wait and get it for the XbonereX.

Yea, MS is hurting for bad for exclusives. I personally have no interest in Forza or Crackdown either. However, I have high interest in Battlegrounds, and really want more info on this potential timed exclusivity, that alone could be a reason to get a XbonereX for me.

Edit: the work PUBG has done sounds promising:

When it comes to the Xbox One version itself, Greene revealed that they had it running on the Xbox One X, which has actually been tested on live servers.

“We have a version running on the Xbox One X prototype in the office which can plug into the online servers,” he revealed.

“We were playing on live servers on the console at about 30 or 40 FPS. So it works on 100 man servers.”
    Last edited by mgftp; 08-18-2017 at 08:10 AM.
    12-5-23

Looks like MS is ready to buy their user base back. A year of PUBG exclusivity would be a major win for them IMO.

Microsoft Isn't Saying Whether Xbox One Will Keep 'Battlegrounds' Off PS4 For Good

There wasn’t too much news made during Microsoft’s Gamescom press event yesterday, some new trailers for old games and a few debuts like what appears to be a Jurassic Park RTS from the creators of Elite: Dangerous.

But one game was focused on somewhat significantly, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, which has been a massive hit on PC, and a game Microsoft has previously announced is coming to Xbox One for its console debut. What was announced at Gamescom was that Microsoft would in fact be acting as the publisher for the Xbox One release, which is a new level of involvement and investment.

What remains a mystery in the wake of this announcement is if this “console exclusivity” deal is a timed one, meaning PUBG could come to PS4 eventually, or if it’s permanent, meaning it never will, and Xbox One will be the only console home of the game.

Neither Microsoft nor Bluehole, the publisher of Battlegrounds, seems eager to make this clear. This is Microsoft’s official statement when pressed for clarification:

“As we announced at E3, “PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS” will be a console launch exclusive on Xbox One and right now, the development team is solely focused on bringing the best game possible on Xbox One and PC. We have nothing further to announce at this time.”

And a Bluehole rep told IGN’s Destin Legarie, “This partnership is about allowing our dev team to solely focus on Xbox & PC development and bring PUBG to Xbox players faster,” and implied that Microsoft would not act as publisher for any other console release, should that ever happen. Not that it’s confirmed that is happening.

Is this confusing? Absolutely, and brings to mind the murky deal that Microsoft made to be the “exclusive” home to Rise of the Tomb Raider, where it acted as publisher, but it turned out the deal was timed, and the Tomb Raider sequel did eventually make it PlayStation a year later.

My guess is that a similar situation is happening here with PUBG. Both Bluehole and Microsoft are dancing around the issue because they simply don’t even want to entertain the idea of PUBG on PS4 mere hours after this was showcased at an Xbox Gamescom event. It is possible that Microsoft may still be in negotiations and the deal about being timed or permanent isn’t finalized, but I’d be shocked if Microsoft was going to shell out the amount of cash it would likely take to make this partnership permanently exclusive.

Logic would dictate that Microsoft and Bluehole will continue dodging these questions as long as they possible can until finally it turns out that yes, this is a timed exclusivity deal. Unless Microsoft is acquiring Bluehole outright, it’s hard to imagine PUBG not making it to the massive install base of PS4 at some point. But even if Microsoft did acquire Bluehole, that could turn into a Mojang/Minecraft situation where they license the game for use on other consoles regardless. In short, one way or another, my guess is that PUBG will make its way to PS4 eventually, but probably not for a year, at minimum.

I’m still not sure how I feel about Microsoft doing these odd partnership deals for timed exclusive console content. I suppose it’s a band-aid for their own lack of exclusives, but it’s a temporary solution, not a permanent fix. Paying to keep a title off another platform requires less effort than making your own, I suppose, but it’s a weird game to play and even weirder how uncomfortable everyone seems to be talking about it.
    12-5-23

NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yo if anyone wants to play on Xbox one my gamertag is: CG Nation
    I pretty much have all the popular games like GTA,All the CODs, battlefield one and 4, etc.
    Start Date: May 8th 2016

Height: 5'8/173cm
    Weight (Fasted): 188lbs/85kg

Maxes:
    Bench: 335lbs/147kg
    Squat: 385lbs/174kg
    Deadlift:425lbs/193kg
    Instagram: @chrisgarciafitness

WW2 beta Friday, anyone need an xtra code? I got one is all.

NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000) NattyNation is just really nice. (+1000)
    Help a brother out
    Start Date: May 8th 2016

Height: 5'8/173cm
    Weight (Fasted): 188lbs/85kg

Maxes:
    Bench: 335lbs/147kg
    Squat: 385lbs/174kg
    Deadlift:425lbs/193kg
    Instagram: @chrisgarciafitness

PS4 code please
    12-5-23

Originally Posted by NattyNation View Post
    Help a brother out
    Will PM

PS4 code please
    He asked first, and owns the best console!

This chit gonna revive Xbox and return MS to gaming greatness.
    12-5-23

*yawn*

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can anyone link me to a good review or some chit of the new xbox?
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    Can anyone link me to a good review or some chit of the new xbox?
    Not much to know, 6TF Xboner, if you want or use an Xboner, this is a must buy.
    12-5-23

biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) biggquis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    two keys for the COD Beta:

WYXF3-MD69X-DJXKW-VKMWC-QJF6Z

6T3KP-4P9Q6-4JDHX-VDMFH-HGV7Z
    *Praying Zeke Goes for 40 Crew*

*Misc Zombie Response Team*

The Legion of Good Samaritans

XBL: Biggquis78

XoX boasting keyboard and mouse support?

XoX boasting keyboard and mouse support?
    Srsly? I'm out.

Edit:

Well at least they seem to have the right mindset but we'll see how it's implemented, I have my doubts, although if done right it'll be better then the people now plugging into emulators and destroying controller players, I just hope it doesn't make that more widespread.

Microsoft could make the Xbox One even more like a PC in time for the release of the Xbox One X.

Xbox One will get mouse and keyboard support in the near future, according to Microsoft's Mike Ybarra.

"Keyboard and mouse support is definitely coming," he told Windows Central. "We have to be very smart in how we do that.

Ybarra told Windows Central that Microsoft will give players and studios the choice when it comes to how to use the feature.

Developers will be able to decide whether or not to include it, while players can choose to play against users with mouse and keyboards, controllers, or both.

"We'll leave it a lot up to developer choice. A lot of people tweet me and say 'you can't do this because of fairness,' and we understand that. We run two platforms; the Xbox platform, and the Windows platform.

"And so, when we bring keyboard and mouse, we'll coach developers and say look, you've got to think about your multiplayer pools, if you have a competitive game, people are probably going to want the choice to say I'll play with other keyboard and mouse people or I'll play only with controller people, or that I'll play with any of those."
    12-5-23

Srsly? I'm out.
    It broke 2-3 days ago lol. Just was surprised noone posted it in the official Xboner (this thread) yet.

slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Srsly? I'm out.

Edit:

Well at least they seem to have the right mindset but we'll see how it's implemented, I have my doubts, although if done right it'll be better then the people now plugging into emulators and destroying controller players, I just hope it doesn't make that more widespread.
    I don't want it. I don't even want the option to avoid playing with other players using it. I don't want my player base to be fragmented. If people want to use a keyboard and mouse, then go play on PC. Why would anyone want to use them on a console anyway? What's the logic in that? Do people really want to have a keyboard and mouse in their living room?

Originally Posted by slimchopra View Post
    I don't want it. I don't even want the option to avoid playing with other players using it. I don't want my player base to be fragmented. If people want to use a keyboard and mouse, then go play on PC. Why would anyone want to use them on a console anyway? What's the logic in that? Do people really want to have a keyboard and mouse in their living room?
    I think people just want the advantage, but that is why I am against it, should be a level playing field.
    12-5-23

slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimchopra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need help deciding on a game to get. I want something with an engaging single player and an active multi-player. Here's what I've been thinking.

-Destiny 2 - I never played Destiny, but this seems really popular and something worth sinking my time into because there's such a big community
    -COD: WWII - I played the beta and loved it. I assume a lot of people will be playing this online when it comes out and I enjoy the COD style single player
    -GTA V - It's on sale, has a long single player campaign, and I see posts about it on reddit which tells me that there is an active online community
    -Another game coming out soon that I'm not aware of?

Also, I have BF1 but I'm getting tired of playing the same maps over and over. I'm not going to get Premium until it's really cheap because I already got it on PC at full price and then decided to stick to Xbox. For that reason I didn't include it as an option.

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by slimchopra View Post
    I need help deciding on a game to get. I want something with an engaging single player and an active multi-player. Here's what I've been thinking.

-Destiny 2 - I never played Destiny, but this seems really popular and something worth sinking my time into because there's such a big community
    -COD: WWII - I played the beta and loved it. I assume a lot of people will be playing this online when it comes out and I enjoy the COD style single player
    -GTA V - It's on sale, has a long single player campaign, and I see posts about it on reddit which tells me that there is an active online community
    -Another game coming out soon that I'm not aware of?

Also, I have BF1 but I'm getting tired of playing the same maps over and over. I'm not going to get Premium until it's really cheap becaus

e I already got it on PC at full price and then decided to stick to Xbox. For that reason I didn't include it as an option.
    Destiny 2. Can have fun playing solo, but it really shines with others online.

Page 108 of 127 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast