Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

When should i start cutting?

okay.......when should i start cutting?im 5'6-3/4" at 142....i started at about 131........i want to go up to 150-160.......when should i start cutting? what weight should i begin?
    --2nd place is 1st place loser--

--Mind over matter: if you dont mind it won't matter--

Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skinnyman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ohh yea im 14

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My advice is too keep on bulking until you feel the need to cut. You can go ahead and cut.... even at 150-160 your going to be skinny you may be cut up but your going to have no mass to you.

But it's all up to you.
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

Location: Where it all started, York PA...York Barbell Baby!!
    MightyMouse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Skinny its all up to you. As you say yourself you are pretty skinny. Why worry about cutting. You should try and gain mass before you try to cut down. According to what you have said you have gained 11lbs since you started bulking. Unless unproperly added, it won't be much fat. So cutting will not make you look much better. You should first worry about putting mass on, then cut when you see fit. There is no perfect weight to cut at. I do my cycling like this. Bulk for about 4-5 months, then when I see the bodyfat rising to high, cut for about a month. Not too intense cutting just alittle to shed some fat. Then its right back to bulking. This also makes sure your body doesn't get used to always eating high calories. Just like your body gets used to its training, it gets used to its diet. So to end it all, its up to you. We can't tell you when to cut and when not to. Its your oppinion. Hope I helped.

Bigger by the Day
    Mighty
    On the battle field an American soldiers doe not fight for their country, their family, or themselves. They fight for one another. (Don't know but will soon find out)

Just cause I'm short, doesn't mean I'm not big.....

"Courage is not the absense of fear, but the ability to do whats right in the presense of it" unknown

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up agree

i agree, keep bulking dontbe afraid of fat...Just eat and eat like a MAN! So, cut when ever you think its needed..but dont cut the first moment that you see your getting some fat!

Just, eat and get big your skinny right? So worry about cutting? Gain muscle first then cut!

{peace}
    Shut n Squat!

thanks guys.........im not really that skinny now........im startin to look good(to me) the only reason i used SKINNYMAN is bcause my sister thought i was way to skinny(she hasnt clled me skinny in a long time.............but i am NOwhere near big........I had thought about cutting at the beggining of bulking cause i had started to get some fat but i kept up and i havnt put on any noticable fat since then ....only muscle(i hope).....ive decided I would like to go up too 160..........if i do.....do u guys know how much weight i MIGHT lose? i know there is no specific # but maybe something like 5-10lbs? idunno....thankz

BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000) BigGunns is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't worry about it at all. You're only 14. Get into good shape first. Finish growing and let yourself get through puberty before you worry about hardcore bodybuilding.
    I feel sorry for all those liars out there.