princek15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Coaches want me playing something I don't want to

I'm a gonna be sophmore and gonna be the inside linebacker for varsity. I thought I would just play one side of the ball but today the coaches said they want me at o line and I was like oh no. I thought I would be a fullback at least since I'm only about 171lb. Should I just do what the coaches say cause I know they know best

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can always try quitting and see if a private school will give you a scholarship just to play LB for them. Good luck with that.

krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krakkerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by princek15 View Post
    I'm a gonna be sophmore and gonna be the inside linebacker for varsity. I thought I would just play one side of the ball but today the coaches said they want me at o line and I was like oh no. I thought I would be a fullback at least since I'm only about 171lb. Should I just do what the coaches say cause I know they know best
    I'd say stop being a prima donna, be part of the team and play where you're needed. But that's just me.

zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    How tall are you?

Originally Posted by zdeadlysinzz View Post
    How tall are you?
    About 5"11
    And I guess I should just take one for the team but I also wanted to be like a goal line running back since I'm the biggest out of all the other backs

breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) breedlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You say yeah coach, Ill play where ever you need me...

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by breedlovely View Post
    You say yeah coach, Ill play where ever you need me...
    This.

SportDoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Learn as much as you can. When the time comes your experience at multiple positions will benefit you getting on a college roster. Don't underestimate the value of an ATH (athlete) on any team.

Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
    Sports Performance

Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000) Herr13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do it. By your junior/senior year you will be solid

PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50) PruessPUB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If your team needs you at OL, then you better get your hand on the grass and start blocking. You should always be 100% willing to do what the team needs for you to do. If you have aims to play in college it will be more important to the recruiting process if the coach of the potential program you play for knows you are willing to do what it takes to win and will not be a detriment to the team or their authority.

Afrozac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to feel like this when the coach first put me at 2nd row when I was usually a fullback (Rugby League over here in Australia).

Acouple of games into the season, it didn't feel right, and I hates it. i felt small mentally, as usually fullbacks a smaller and faster type of players that run around guys, where 2nd rowers are big guys that run into or through players. So coming of that mentality that I was smaller. I then realized how big I was and actually started playing good! Got picked in a few rep teams and was the best decision I ever made and put it down to my coach.

Not a personal attack, but usually your coach nows best for you and the team, and sometimes you just need to put up, **** up, and play! All the best bro!

Thanks for all the advice. I guess I need to be more flexible and do other things for my team.