Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SumDumGoi View Post
    This isn't a shot against Layne, but I was trying to look this up earlier but I can't find anything specific. What is the drug testing like in these events? From what I am reading (and I'm not sure if my assessment is accurate) drug testing is only randomly performed on 10% of all competitors at that specific event. In another event I read that drug testing was no longer being performed and all the lifters had to do was sign a piece of paper saying they were natural because it is nearly impossible to test for all of the compounds that people take. It just seems that even at the "natural" events there is a large possibility that many of the people competing aren't natural at all as the risk of being caught is minimal at best. I can't fault Layne if he is only adhering to the guidelines of competition, but at the same time drug use appears to be rampant in the sport with little risk of being caught, even at the tested competitions.

Once you receive your pro card as either a natural bodybuilder or powerlifter are you subject to random drug tests at all?
    I can guarantee that if you look like you lift and you post a respectable total, you will magically fall into that "random" 10%. It happened to me at my last meet and I totaled a paltry 1467 @ 220. I wish the drug testing was more foolproof but it is what it is.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SumDumGoi View Post
    This isn't a shot against Layne, but I was trying to look this up earlier but I can't find anything specific. What is the drug testing like in these events? From what I am reading (and I'm not sure if my assessment is accurate) drug testing is only randomly performed on 10% of all competitors at that specific event. In another event I read that drug testing was no longer being performed and all the lifters had to do was sign a piece of paper saying they were natural because it is nearly impossible to test for all of the compounds that people take. It just seems that even at the "natural" events there is a large possibility that many of the people competing aren't natural at all as the risk of being caught is minimal at best. I can't fault Layne if he is only adhering to the guidelines of competition, but at the same time drug use appears to be rampant in the sport with little risk of being caught, even at the tested competitions.

Once you receive your pro card as either a natural bodybuilder or powerlifter are you subject to random drug tests at all?
    Some federations do random drug testing anytime. This year during the Arnold at The Cage the IPF officials grabbed Grant Higa and made him piss test right on the spot (followed him into the bathroom) and keep in mind this was not during a competition. Then Jesse Norris was in the middle of doing a lift in The Cage and the same officials came up to me and told me to tell Jesse to stop lifting and come see them for "out of meet testing" immdediately, I told them that I wasn't going to interupt him during his lifting and they would have to wait outside until he was done. So yes some feds are very strict. I know USAPL has to drug test 20% of the lifters at a meet at minimum.

This conversation doesn't really matter because Jason proved through that video that he has no credibility on this matter.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    How can anyone think Jason is doing anything other than being comedic & trolling? He knows deep-down Layne is natty & so does anyone with half a brain.

^On that note, I don't walk in Layne's shoes, but I can't relate to being mad about getting accused of juicing. That's the biggest compliment a natty can get.
    I honestly think you are giving Jason too much credit here. He has mentioned Layne and juicing in a couple videos. Jason fully believes Layne uses and wants to discredit him.
    Who oversees the overseers?

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    I honestly think you are giving Jason too much credit here. He has mentioned Layne and juicing in a couple videos. Jason fully believes Layne uses and wants to discredit him.
    Alan, we all love that you are cuddly and nice, but at a certain point you have to quit giving Jason the 'trolling' out. Some how every time Jason is wrong, says something idiotic, or harmful then he was just 'trolling'.

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone please ban this AlanAragon guy

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PhiSig2298 View Post
    Someone please ban this AlanAragon guy
    didn't he turn out to be that chad homo?
    see my penis log here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914253&p=944065703#post944065703

Bangs girls, kisses guys crew
    Nicholson Nods Crew

Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50) Idealius will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel bad for Jason.

1. He gave really good advice to noobies like me. I literally have a post-it with his workout a & b that I use to remember lifts at the gym. The Workout A side is hard to read because my sweat wiped away the ink, and Workout B has protein shake goop on it. It looks disgusting, but I consult it 10x every 3x a week.

2. With him being banned from this site & kicked out of his gym the dudes world just flipped.

and most importantly

3. He likes DC superheroes instead of Marvel

Jason has a lot of integrity and that comes with some drawbacks.. minor mistakes can quickly turn into major ones. I feel he should get a second chance if he asked for it.

PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhiSig2298 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Idealius View Post
    I feel bad for Jason.

1. He gave really good advice to noobies like me. I literally have a post-it with his workout a & b that I use to remember lifts at the gym. The Workout A side is hard to read because my sweat wiped away the ink, and Workout B has protein shake goop on it. It looks disgusting, but I consult it 10x every 3x a week.

2. With him being banned from this site & kicked out of his gym the dudes world just flipped.

and most importantly

Jason has a lot of integrity and that comes with some drawbacks.. minor mistakes can quickly turn into major ones. I feel he should get a second chance if he asked for it.

That's touching

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel bad for Jason.

and most importantly

Top lol bro.
    Delirious Mutant.

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is so yesterday's news.

im over it.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is Ben Rice a superhero?
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Alan, we all love that you are cuddly and nice, but at a certain point you have to quit giving Jason the 'trolling' out. Some how every time Jason is wrong, says something idiotic, or harmful then he was just 'trolling'.
    Jason is trolling hardcore, and I'm amazed that this is going over people's heads. If Layne was not upset about this, I wouldn't think anything of it. There's no way these vids - or any vid Jason can make - can discredit Layne. For fck's sake, it's the comedic trolling opinion of Jason, who is a random Youtuber in the big picture. Layne should take this as a fkcing compliment & I'm sticking by that. Cuddle that, b!tch.

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jason is trolling hardcore, and I'm amazed that this is going over people's heads. If Layne was not upset about this, I wouldn't think anything of it. There's no way these vids - or any vid Jason can make - can discredit Layne. For fck's sake, it's the comedic trolling opinion of Jason, who is a random Youtuber in the big picture. Layne should take this as a fkcing compliment & I'm sticking by that. Cuddle that, b!tch.
    omg <3 <3 <3
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was he trolling when he called out Eric, too? Granted that wasn't on YouTube, but I generally think of trolling as light-hearted joking/purposefully misleading people. I think Jason fully believes that Layne is not natty. Do you think he believes otherwise?

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel bad for Jason.

He's basically regurgitated what has been stated by veteran powerlifters and bodybuilders and then reiterated over and over on the forums here. He didn't rewrite the book on training, he scribbled notes from it.

lolque?

and most importantly

fwiw, the differences between marvel and dc are vastly overblown; for as long as the two have coincided they've interchanged writers & artists making their visual and literary impact remarkably similar over time

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alan confirmed for ICF apologist.
    Delirious Mutant.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Was he trolling when he called out Eric, too? Granted that wasn't on YouTube, but I generally think of trolling as light-hearted joking/purposefully misleading people. I think Jason fully believes that Layne is not natty. Do you think he believes otherwise?
    I think that Jason is just playing games & trying to rustle Layne's jimmies - and apparently it's working. This is just my speculation, of course. As for the Erick accusations, I'm thinking he doesn't like Eric either, & found a means to attempt to rustle his jamses. I'm not giving Jason a pass for getting anyone pissed off. I'm just saying that I *personally* don't understand how anyone can get mad at accusations of juicing, since all it does is call attention to how awesome they look or perform.

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    Alan confirmed for ICF apologist.
    I love ice cream - no apologies!

And let me make something clear -- Jason is not presenting falsified documents or anything like that. He's speculating based on looks & performance - that's a huge damn compliment to say that a natty looks or performs like someone who's enhanced.

SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SkydogGinsberg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's not binary: 1) Jason is serious and completely wrong, pissing off Layne - or - 2) Jason is trolling and Layne is going overboard. The third option: They're both in it together.

Had no stink been raised, these "observations" based on some picture striations and pre-contest scale-numbers would've gone largely unnoticed, as "just another silly vid". But like those WWF staged rivalries, some promotional benefit can always be had by all. ICF Youtube viewership certainly gains, as it has all week now ... and next month, when Scivation releases the new Au Naturale product that made possible, all those visual characteristics of which Jason speaks --

... my God, it's pure marketing gold!

Accessorizing wit my reps gymjunki3's Avatar
    gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gymjunki3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can someone please show this Alan Aragon guy how to multi quote.
    1915,1933,2003, 2014 Genocide after Genocide.
    #We are N #SaveNineveh
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Zowaa our last hope on the ground*
    -Isaiah 19:23-25 Assyria will rise

Originally Posted by gymjunki3 View Post
    Can someone please show this Alan Aragon guy how to multi quote.
    Don't make me neg you.

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How can anyone think Jason is doing anything other than being comedic & trolling? He knows deep-down Layne is natty & so does anyone with half a brain.

^On that note, I don't walk in Layne's shoes, but I can't relate to being mad about getting accused of juicing. That's the biggest compliment a natty can get.

Alan is right. He has super trolled Layne by destroying the ideas of rat bcaa metabolism being a good model for humans and by inviting Lyle to critique the metabolic damage mess.

Well played Sir Alan.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think that Jason is just playing games & trying to rustle Layne's jimmies - and apparently it's working. This is just my speculation, of course. As for the Erick accusations, I'm thinking he doesn't like Eric either, & found a means to attempt to rustle his jamses. I'm not giving Jason a pass for getting anyone pissed off. I'm just saying that I *personally* don't understand how anyone can get mad at accusations of juicing, since all it does is call attention to how awesome they look or perform.
    The eternal optimist. I heart you Alan. I heart you. I understand and accept that you think highly of Jason but I have seen enough to formulate a different(not so rosy)picture of him. I may be completely wrong but it is what it is.
    Who oversees the overseers?

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    The eternal optimist. I heart you Alan. I heart you. I understand and accept that you think highly of Jason but I have seen enough to formulate a different(not so rosy)picture of him. I may be completely wrong but it is what it its.
    I have to be an optimist to moderate the Misc all these years

Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Leprechauns1021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have to be an optimist to moderate the Misc all these years
    I was going to say /inb4 Aragon too
    derperty derp..

I love seeing how butthurt people get at Jason's popularity.
    Bite me Aragon, you'll have to do better than that to bait me champ.
    I KNEW you'd comment because it's clear how much Jason's popularity bothers you, you jealous dick...go get into a pissing contest with someone else boy, I have adult stuff to do now..
    Transformation Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145176171

softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) softpounder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I feel bad for Jason.

and most importantly

notimpressed/10

inb4 slowpoke

just wanted to post in this thread
    Retired 74kg PL Open Division (3 meets)

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Leprechauns1021 View Post
    derperty derp..

I KNEW you'd comment because it's clear how much Jason's popularity bothers you, you jealous dick...go get into a pissing contest with someone else boy, I have adult stuff to do now..
    inb4 alan cracks up
    see my penis log here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914253&p=944065703#post944065703

Bangs girls, kisses guys crew
    Nicholson Nods Crew

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know for a fact he wasn't trying to rustle my jimmies with those accusations. I was sent a screen cap of him talking shiit about me on another forum where I don't even have an account. Dude is a slimy reptilian cock sucker.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by Leprechauns1021 View Post
    derperty derp..

In after the one guy who trolls harder than anyone on the internet this side of Lyle McDonald.

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I know for a fact he wasn't trying to rustle my jimmies with those accusations. I was sent a screen cap of him talking shiit about me on another forum where I don't even have an account. Dude is a slimy reptilian cock sucker.
    ^So you're saying you guys will never hug it out?