Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50) bewaredetective will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lastman13 View Post
    19 and 15 is a little odd but holy chit, its reasons like this I'm glad I live in California where people are OK with just about anything

actually, it sounds like the dad is just scared of getting the girlfriend's dad pissed.
    Yeah, sounds like the dad is scared the other dad is gonna whoop his as*.

btw, i almost had sex with a 15yo as a 19yo, srs. the girl has already had sex with many others, given bj's, etc. Around here it's pathetic but a lot of girls lose their virginity at typically 14yo, srs. But in NJ, it's also legal to have sex with a 16yo, and 14-15 if within a couple years or something like that.

ps. Only reason I didn't was because I didn't have a condom, then another time I got cock blocked by stupid friend. She is honestly pretty mature for her age. I think it depends on the person, but w/e. I understand why a parent wouldn't want their daughter seeing a 19yo at the age of 15. I'd be fawking pissed. But if your daughter does that, you suck as a parent, srs.
    Last edited by bewaredetective; 05-23-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pretty sure you are allowed 4 years age leeway under 21 in any direction, in most states.

GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If legal age is 18 and I have sex with a girl the day before her 18th birthday, it is really illegal?

What I believe is when you hit 15-16, you should be able to date people +/- 5 years. Age is trivial once you hit 15.

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Does anyone have a link to the original sports forum post?

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GentcsDntMatter View Post
    If legal age is 18 and I have sex with a girl the day before her 18th birthday, it is really illegal?

What I believe is when you hit 15-16, you should be able to date people +/- 5 years. Age is trivial once you hit 15.
    So you think it's okay for a a 15 year old to date a 20 year old? lol.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Furrydashhound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see that alot of miscers like em young, arguing in favor of a man dating a girl, makes no sense to me

whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by miscunsername View Post
    When My friends and I were 15 we would talk about girls, basketball, stupid **** we did, and our colleges we wanted to go to. Now that I am 18, my friends and I talk about girls, basketball, stupid **** we do, and colleges were going to go to. As an Afghani child, I still am not allowed to stay out late, but I do anyway. The same way I did when I was 15. Most people are the same way. You don't drastically change or become mature through high school.
    Well there's your phucking problem you *******, you came from a 3rd World Country (Afghanistan)... This is a 1st World culture, so you wouldn't understand... You guys still marry at 15 years old in Afghanistan?

xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xXSavageXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Who in the FUK are your parents and wtf did they teach you while growing up?

There is absolutely no reason a 19 year old should be talking to a 15 year old. No reason. Would you enjoy a 19 year old guy talking to your 15 year old daughter? What would you suspect they're talking about?

It is the legal age in which you accept all responsibility for your actions.
    That may be true, but the large majority of these people think that there is something wrong with it beyond the fact that this is what the law says. That it is morally wrong, or something.

Again, not saying I agree with the kid in the video.
    EMT Brah

Negs for life: WhySoSerious?

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Achilles1994 View Post
    I disgust you? Oh okay, I'm sorry my logic offends your world of limited thinking and understanding.

I don't understand that solely based off her age you make the assumption that she and only talk about Justin Beiber. What, she has nothing happening at school? With her friends, family or job? They've never seen any of the same movies, read the some books?

No I don't think there is anything wrong with a 19 year old texting a 15 year old. You have no idea what they're talking about.

Yes he's old enough to know the deference between right and wrong, and so am I. As long as they don't have sex until she turns 16 (the kid said it was happening soon) there is absolutely nothing wrong.
    Yea because 15y/o girls that can't even get a 2.0 in HS are capable of deep conversation.

I can't talk to this guy anymore, holy fuk

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jeffreezy View Post
    I'm pretty damn sure sex between two minors under the age of consent is still illegal, but obviously not a felony charge.
    I should have worded that better, I mean exceptions to the standard state consent. Some states have exceptions where the limit is a few years lower so long as both participants are under 18.
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) montecarlo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Angra_Mainyu View Post
    pretty sure you are allowed 4 years age leeway under 21 in any direction, in most states.

18 or over with someone under 16 (most states age of consent) is still illegal.

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xXSavageXx View Post
    Why?

What magical process occurs as the clock ticks past midnight on your 18th birthday that suddenly makes you a man? Not saying I agree with this 19/15 chit, but I want to hear your (& a lot of other people's) reason for believing that there is some sort of strange phenomenon that occurs on your 18th birthday where you all of a sudden become a man.

All the 15 year old guys just want to try to fukk her too.
    18 is an arbitrary number, but I believe it's a good one, there's no -set age- in which someone physically completes puberty, that can happen anywhere between 16-23. What you believe constitutes being a man or not doesn't matter, you stop being a child at 18, go read your newspaper once in a while, there are no "18-year-old boys".

miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So, would you build a friendship with another male that was 4 years younger than you just to talk about tv, sports, etc?
    I have friend who are 28 and 15. My teen friend and I like to smoke marijuana, watch TV, play basketball on the weekends.

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    So, straight up, you're gonna let your 15 old daughter go out with a 19 year old guy? Knowing goddamn well he's trying to fukc her? And don't say, "No, he won't", because you're lying to yourself if you think he's with her just because she's "Not like the rest of the girls out there".

Chile please.

I don't get it. Why elso do horny teenagers want in a relationship? They want to ****. Why does it matter if a 15 year old ****s or a 19 year old? I don't know of any other reason.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap. Ninety9Soulz's Avatar
    Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ninety9Soulz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by montecarlo View Post
    18 or over with someone under 16 (most states age of consent) is still illegal.
    ^ This
    “The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it’s difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine.”

- Abraham Lincoln

RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have friend who are 28 and 15. My teen friend and I like to smoke marijuana, watch TV, play basketball on the weekends.

I don't get it. Why elso do horny teenagers want in a relationship? They want to ****. Why does it matter if a 15 year old ****s or a 19 year old? I don't know of any other reason.
    Holy fuk, are you really this blind? One is done with sexual development, one is still developing. Why can't the 19 year old find people his own age?

15 year olds are still children who don't think before acting. Children cannot give consent to sex because they don't quite understand the concept of it.

Is your 28 year old friend a male or female? And yes, I know you have a 15 year old friend. You have sex with her.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10) miscunsername is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whatbrah View Post
    Well there's your phucking problem you *******, you came from a 3rd World Country (Afghanistan)... This is a 1st World culture, so you wouldn't understand... You guys still marry at 15 years old in Afghanistan?
    I was born in America.
    Originally Posted by thatGuyyy View Post
    Yea because 15y/o girls that can't even get a 2.0 in HS are capable of deep conversation.

I can't talk to this guy anymore, holy fuk
    Grades indicate effort, not intelligence.

GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50) GentcsDntMatter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So you think it's okay for a a 15 year old to date a 20 year old? lol.
    If it were my daughter and the 20 year old man is well off, then yes. She made a conscious decision of dating him. It takes both of them to be in a relationship.

BRB Becoming a God. Achilles1994's Avatar
    Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Lol, is this guy for real?????? Tell me you're fukcing trolling right now? Tell me you're sitting back in your computer chair going, "Nah, I'm not this stupid....I'm just fukcin' with dude"? Please, tell me.

I don't give a fukc if he said she was nearly 16 or not, that still doesn't negate the fact she's NOT and he's a grown ass man. And yeah, there are younger kids who actually can converse on an adult level and what have you, but let's be real.....most kids are worried about kid sh** and not adult sh** at that age. A great many of them don't give a fukc about politics, issues that we adults are faced with, etc, etc. They're worried about Instagram, Twitter and the latest social media.

And being educated on safe sex doesn't mean they can't get pregnant. It's not hard to put a condom on, but you can still get pregnant with one and then what? Mom and dad on both sides are left to deal with the aftermath because you didn't want to listen to us. Thanks, daughter. Thanks, son. Way to fukc up our lives too.

This fukcing guy.....
    Okay, okay. If you only want to talk about the legality of it then I'm not saying I think it's right for them to have underage sex. But in the same way a 17 year old cannot legally drink or smoke then the next day he turns 18 and can legally do all that. Same with them, while shes 15 I understand that they can't have sex and he could get in a lot of trouble, but when she turns 16 it's all good.

In regards to the condoms of birth control not working, the chances of that happening are very, very slim. There's a chance you take with everything you do in life, you just need to figure out if the pros outweigh the cons. That's not up to anyone other than them to decide though.
    Back with a vengeance.

ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Do you have a little sister or brother? How would you like a 28 a year old to stick his finger in his or her bum? Would you feel mad? **** is illegal son, get with the program.

Because it is illegal...

Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jetlyfe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ******* dad of peace

Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valeurvaleur is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everybody here talking like they don't know the rule of 7. Oh, you don't? Let me educate you.

A man is allowed to date a women that is half his age +7.

Man is 19, he can date someone who is 9½+7 = 16½ years old.

Man is 30, he can date someone who is 22 years old.

Man is 50, he can date someone who is 32 years old.

Man is 16, he can date someone who is 15.

Best rule in world, always works. Except on Hugh Hefner and Silvio Berlusconi. Rules don't apply to them.

Holy fuk, are you really this blind? One is done with sexual development, one is still developing. Why can't the 19 year old find people his own age?

15 year olds are still children who don't think before acting. Children cannot give consent to sex because they don't quite understand the concept of it.

Is your 28 year old friend a male or female? And yes, I know you have a 15 year old friend. You have sex with her.
    Most 16 year old are sexually developed. And I don't understand what you mean by the concept of sex. You do what feels good, what comes naturally. Stick private parts into each other and move lol. I don't get what you mean.

If it were my daughter and the 20 year old man is well off, then yes. She made a conscious decision of dating him. It takes both of them to be in a relationship.
    I hope you don't have a daughter. Your daughter can't make a conscious decision worth **** because she is 15. Is she prepared to deal with the consequences of sex? Can she handle sex? Can she actually form a relationship? Does she know what an actual relationship is?
    Most 16 year old are sexually developed. And I don't understand what you mean by the concept of sex. You do what feels good, what comes naturally. Stick private parts into each other and move lol. I don't get what you mean.
    Sex = Babies. Sex = Disease. If you are not prepared to deal with these, you are not ready to have sex. Coincidentally, all 15 year olds are incapable of handling these.
    I hope you're trolling and not as big of an idiot as you're making yourself out to be.
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xXSavageXx View Post
    Why?

What magical process occurs as the clock ticks past midnight on your 18th birthday that suddenly makes you a man? Not saying I agree with this 19/15 chit, but I want to hear your (& a lot of other people's) reason for believing that there is some sort of strange phenomenon that occurs on your 18th birthday where you all of a sudden become a man.
    There's no magical process that occurs, but in the eyes of the law, you're an adult. Are you saying that at age 18 you're not ready to be called an adult?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And 19 year old aren't? Ever been around college students?
    I don't think you realize how close you are to being in prison. They should put a dumbfuk like you in general population

ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NephilimRising View Post
    If your objective is to help your son/change his behavior why in the world would you shame him in front of the world on youtube? honestly?
    Truth!

Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jeffreezy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

No it's not, there are exceptions to the rule yeah, but the majority of 15 year olds are far from being fully developed, mentally or physically. Some 9 year old have got pregnant, do you really believe it's morally O.K. for a 20 year old man to date a 9 year old girl?

umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) umadkid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm 18 and I wouldn't **** with a 15 year old.....

.... 16 is a different story though, which is why I find some laws stupid

18= senior and 16 is usually a sophmore...

Younger girls are easier but I'd rather not take a chance on ruining my life

ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ironeagle145 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You feel good. She feel good. Her dad finds out. You go to jail. Your jail mate feels good pounding you in the arse you *******.

RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RPLL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lol @ a 15-year old not knowing the concept of sex. I started jerking off at 11, when I was an actual kid, not a 15-year old teenager.