Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: P6 Black

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    I by no means meant NMDA Agonism was bad, although tone is impossible to ascertain on the internet, so I see how it could be taken that way. It is a key player in a whole host of things. Just was mentioning it as an aside, because I was curious if Coop had any further insight into it.

If I remember correctly Agmatine is also a NMDA Antagonist, which we see a lot of these days.
    I was just summarizing what I knew, and that there is actually a built in regulatory system. Your question just reminded me what I had been reading. thanks!
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im glad someone brought p6 black up because I am very interested in this product but had some questions.

On the bottle it says to take for 30 days then take 2-4 weeks off then repeat, however the solution posted in this thread that you can use it up to 12 weeks before having to take time off it. So is this true?

Second if I wanted to use double doses so lets say (2 bottles for 30 days which = 6 bottles for 12 weeks) would that be okay?

Third besides other cellucor products, what stacks well with p6 black. Im thinking of taking 2 bottles of PES Erase Pro with this (weeks 1-4 p6 black, weeks 5-12 p6 black + PES Erase Pro).

Besides Erase Pro would else would stack with this nicely.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sseddiq View Post
    Im glad someone brought p6 black up because I am very interested in this product but had some questions.

On the bottle it says to take for 30 days then take 2-4 weeks off then repeat, however the solution posted in this thread that you can use it up to 12 weeks before having to take time off it. So is this true?

Second if I wanted to use double doses so lets say (2 bottles for 30 days which = 6 bottles for 12 weeks) would that be okay?

Third besides other cellucor products, what stacks well with p6 black. Im thinking of taking 2 bottles of PES Erase Pro with this (weeks 1-4 p6 black, weeks 5-12 p6 black + PES Erase Pro).

Besides Erase Pro would else would stack with this nicely.
    No need to stack anything with P6 Black, its fine on its own.
    I would run the product as labeled, not for 12 weeks, 8 weeks. I dont recall saying 12 weeks, you should run it as labeled 3 caps per day
    if you want to double dose by all means you can but i would rather see you run it as dosed FIRST before trying a dobule dose right out of the gate due to the nootropics. They are strong, and if you use a lot and you are not use to them you will get a bad side effect of overuse of nootropics that may dominate you out of the gate.

3 caps a day
    3 Upon waking (as your dose) and do not use pre-workouts with the start of your log or run, so you can assess the p6 and give it fair feedback.

sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) sseddiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Solution,

thank you for the info and I went back and re-read one of your earlier posts in this thread and you stated that one should use t-boosters for 12 weeks before cycling off (thats why i was confused. you didnt say use p6 black you just said test boosters.) I will by 2 bottles of p6 black and use it for 4 weeks on the 4 weeks off and then 4 weeks on again for my 12 week program (im going for a clean bulk/body recomp).

Even though you said i dont need to stack it I will (My stack will look like this. Weeks 1-4 P6 Black, Weeks 5-8 PES Erase Pro, Week 9-12 P6 Black + PES Erase Pro) Ill get to see the benefits of each product by itself and then together so im pretty excited.

This is my supplement list so far.

Orange Triad (1 serving a day. 1/2 serving with breakfast and 1/2 serving with dinner)
    Orange Oximega Oil ( 3 servings a day. 1 serving with breakfast 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner)
    USP Labs Super Cissus (2 servings per day. 1 with breakfast and 1 with dinner)

Pre-Workout 30-60 mins before going to the gym

1/2 scoop ON Gold Standard Whey
    1/2 scoop ON Gold Standard Casein
    1 serving of Muscle Tech Creacore (1.75 grams of Creatine HCL with 450mg of Fenugreek) = will this have a negative effect with p6 black or pes erase pro?
    1 serving of bb.com Beta-Alanine (3.2 grams)
    2 servings of Primaforce Citrulline Malate (4 grams)
    1.5 servings of Primaforce Agmatine (1.12 grams)
    2 servings of Livelong Nutrition Betaine (2 grams)
    2 servings of Allmax Glutamine (10 grams)

Post-Workout

1 scoop ON Platinum Hydro Whey
    1 scoop ON Gold Standard Casein
    1 serving of Muscle Tech Creacore (1.75 grams of Creatine HCL with 450mg of Fenugreek)
    1 serving of Vitargo s2 (70 grams Carbs)
    2 servings of AI Sports Nutrition LCLT (2 grams)

Supplements that I might possibly add:

1. Genomyx Slim-Sane (2 servings per day)
    2. AI Sports Nutrition Glycobol ( 2 servings per day) (some people are saying to use one or the other and some are saying to stack both together for maximum results, so Im not sure yet but if i take one or both it will be for the full 12 weeks)

With my current supplement list will taking p6 be a problem??? Also, I just want to know if the dosage timing is correct on p6 black. For workout days it says to take it 30mins before workout and on non-workout days it says to take it with breakfast. Is that correct or is there some better dosage timing then that? Also, does p6 black need to be taken on an empty stomach or can i take it with my pre-workout shake?

Sorry for so many questions but I just dont want to buy stuff and then it doesnt go together.

The Solution,

thank you for the info and I went back and re-read one of your earlier posts in this thread and you stated that one should use t-boosters for 12 weeks before cycling off (thats why i was confused. you didnt say use p6 black you just said test boosters.) I will by 2 bottles of p6 black and use it for 4 weeks on the 4 weeks off and then 4 weeks on again for my 12 week program (im going for a clean bulk/body recomp).

Even though you said i dont need to stack it I will (My stack will look like this. Weeks 1-4 P6 Black, Weeks 5-8 PES Erase Pro, Week 9-12 P6 Black + PES Erase Pro) Ill get to see the benefits of each product by itself and then together so im pretty excited.

This is my supplement list so far.

Orange Triad (1 serving a day. 1/2 serving with breakfast and 1/2 serving with dinner)
    Orange Oximega Oil ( 3 servings a day. 1 serving with breakfast 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner)

1/2 scoop ON Gold Standard Whey
    1/2 scoop ON Gold Standard Casein
    1 serving of Muscle Tech Creacore (1.75 grams of Creatine HCL with 450mg of Fenugreek) = will this have a negative effect with p6 black or pes erase pro?

Post-Workout

1 scoop ON Platinum Hydro Whey
    1 scoop ON Gold Standard Casein
    1 serving of Muscle Tech Creacore (1.75 grams of Creatine HCL with 450mg of Fenugreek)
    1 serving of Vitargo s2 (70 grams Carbs)
    2 servings of AI Sports Nutrition LCLT (2 grams)

2. AI Sports Nutrition Glycobol ( 2 servings per day) (some people are saying to use one or the other and some are saying to stack both together for maximum results, so Im not sure yet but if i take one or both it will be for the full 12 weeks)

With my current supplement list will taking p6 be a problem??? Also, I just want to know if the dosage timing is correct on p6 black. For workout days it says to take it 30mins before workout and on non-workout days it says to take it with breakfast. Is that correct or is there some better dosage timing then that? Also, does p6 black need to be taken on an empty stomach or can i take it with my pre-workout shake?

Sorry for so many questions but I just dont want to buy stuff and then it doesnt go together.
    You don't need erase DAA doesn't need anything after its run.
    Some test boosters does not = all test boosters as stated on the p6 label up to 8 weeks. Some companies can be run up to 8-12 depends on what they instruct imam sure mike or the higher order could chime in regarding the 8 week period.

Running p6 for 8 instead of 4 will be a better run and I would suggest it.

Glutamine is worthless I would stick to using the BA and CM intra workout with your bCAA of choice and using 5g if creatine on workout days

Drop the casein and hydro whey all you need is whey it's used to hit your protein intake over the day. Food is overlapping from your Pre workout meal so amines are still present

I suggest you read some articles from Luke McDonald , Alan Aragon and layne norton regarding meal timing and supplementation will help you and save you lots.

You don't need so much Ba and CM period what you have above 3 g Ba Pre and 4-6 CM is fine total
    Again no gluts mine and I'm not a fan of simple carbs you don't need me post workout only if training to be an endurance athlete. As most studies show

You need to really take a lot less

For a gda I would suggest slim same v2

Dose p6 upon waking that way you won't forget you don't need to take it Pre but you can as stated on label due to the nootropics they are stims and strong
    Last edited by The Solution; 05-14-2013 at 07:55 AM.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As has been mentioned, no need to stack P6 Black with Erase or any other AI. No need to stack P6 Black with other test boosters. There is also no need to do the 6 caps a day dose. I had my doubts but after running it for a week and a half or so now, 3 caps is perfectly fine. The nootropic effects are very noticeable, the DAA effects I have also noticed surprisingly even though it would appear to be roughly half the studied dose (could be the synergy between the DAA + serine as they activate the same receptor).

I would suggest to just stick with label directions. If you're also a stacker like I am and enjoy preworkouts, the stuff stacks great with preworkouts. It enhances and intensifies all the preworkouts I've stacked with it. It also works brilliantly with straight coffee. This morning I woke up extra late so I was pretty awake already and this just ran it on it's own, it worked out brilliantly. I would give this stuff a shot sseddiq.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Thanks guys for the replies and I will be removing some stuff from my list. Im going with the p6 for two bottles. Let see how it goes.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks guys for the replies and I will be removing some stuff from my list. Im going with the p6 for two bottles. Let see how it goes.
    Good luck bro. I was very skeptical at first (as you can tell by the original post of this thread) but right now, I'm finding it to be very unique and worth a try in the natty test booster market, this is probably particularly true for those that wish to use a test booster whilst on a typical stim break (caffeine, yohimbe, 1-3, etc.).
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Good luck bro. I was very skeptical at first (as you can tell by the original post of this thread) but right now, I'm finding it to be very unique and worth a try in the natty test booster market, this is probably particularly true for those that wish to use a test booster whilst on a typical stim break (caffeine, yohimbe, 1-3, etc.).
    ^^^
    Told you this would be a keeper of a product after you were doubting it

for the guy above:

1 Scoop Whey + add in some carbs (fruit, bread, rice etc...)
    5g of Creatine

Post-Workout

Eat a whole food meal with a good bit of protein/carbs, no supps here needed.

^^^ Simplifed your list

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.

Im about to go off topic here but i was thinking of taking Cellucor COR ZMA. However, i've heard that ZMA doesnt do much and its not worth it. I do sometimes suffer from lack of sleep. What do you think The Solution? Is it worth it or not?

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^
    Told you this would be a keeper of a product after you were doubting it

for the guy above:

1 Scoop Whey + add in some carbs (fruit, bread, rice etc...)
    5g of Creatine

Post-Workout

Eat a whole food meal with a good bit of protein/carbs, no supps here needed.

^^^ Simplifed your list

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.

Im about to go off topic here but i was thinking of taking Cellucor COR ZMA. However, i've heard that ZMA doesnt do much and its not worth it. I do sometimes suffer from lack of sleep. What do you think The Solution? Is it worth it or not?
    I'm actually taking Cor ZMA since Friday. ZMA IMO is good to assist in getting you more quality REM sleep (and dem dreams are cray). There is GABA and melatonin in it to help with getting you to sleep and getting you to stay longer in REM sleep (REM sleep is when GH production is optimum and thus your body is repairing itself at peak). There's also tribulus in it to help boost bound testosterone. I've been taking Resurrect P.M. previously and Cor ZMA doesn't put me to sleep as quickly, but it still gets the job done, gets me more vivid dreams than Resurrect as well (Cor ZMA has significantly more ZMA in it than the Resurrect product) plus there's always the trib in it which does help with libido if anything. Solid product so far and you get a full 30 day supply which isn't too bad considering how most sleep aids only supply you with around 20 or so days worth.

Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    I'm actually taking Cor ZMA since Friday. ZMA IMO is good to assist in getting you more quality REM sleep (and dem dreams are cray). There is GABA and melatonin in it to help with getting you to sleep and getting you to stay longer in REM sleep (REM sleep is when GH production is optimum and thus your body is repairing itself at peak). There's also tribulus in it to help boost bound testosterone. I've been taking Resurrect P.M. previously and Cor ZMA doesn't put me to sleep as quickly, but it still gets the job done, gets me more vivid dreams than Resurrect as well (Cor ZMA has significantly more ZMA in it than the Resurrect product) plus there's always the trib in it which does help with libido if anything. Solid product so far and you get a full 30 day supply which isn't too bad considering how most sleep aids only supply you with around 20 or so days worth.
    Perfeectly said when stacked against another very powerful sleep aid.
    Cor ZMA gives you adequate ZMA but it also offers good parts of sleep aids (Melatonin+GABA+Trib) which will knock you out and give you great deep dreams and REM sleep.

Highly suggest it because its been on backorder often its been selling so well.

If I take COR ZMA for 12 weeks will that be okay. Also, I know before you said not to take casein but i have been taking 1 scoop before bed + 1 scoop of bb.com BCAA (helps with my hunger cravings at night plus i feel like it helps with recovery). I was thinking I would dose the COR ZMA 30-60mins before bed and then when i feel it kicking in i would drink my casein and bcaa then fall asleep. Do you think that will be okay??

p.s. I heard people who use melatonin for a long time once they get off it people have problems sleeping and basically are stuck having to use melatonin.

One last thought (sorry for all the questions but that will be it for this) As you know I will be taking the p6 black, muscletech creacore (creatine hcl with fenugreek extract). If i take ZMA COR which as stated has tribulus in it, it wont be too much test booster will it? I guess what im trying to say is that will there be any bad side effects from all three being used together?

Thank you so much for all the help The Solution and kissdadookie.

If I take COR ZMA for 12 weeks will that be okay. Also, I know before you said not to take casein but i have been taking 1 scoop before bed + 1 scoop of bb.com BCAA (helps with my hunger cravings at night plus i feel like it helps with recovery). I was thinking I would dose the COR ZMA 30-60mins before bed and then when i feel it kicking in i would drink my casein and bcaa then fall asleep. Do you think that will be okay??

p.s. I heard people who use melatonin for a long time once they get off it people have problems sleeping and basically are stuck having to use melatonin.

One last thought (sorry for all the questions but that will be it for this) As you know I will be taking the p6 black, muscletech creacore (creatine hcl with fenugreek extract). If i take ZMA COR which as stated has tribulus in it, it wont be too much test booster will it? I guess what im trying to say is that will there be any bad side effects from all three being used together?

Thank you so much for all the help The Solution and kissdadookie.
    '

Go to the bb.com Store and read the label for COR ZMA it states exactly how to dose and how long to run it (right off the directions on the side of the bottom)

Drop the fancy creatine, all you need is 5g of mono on workout days and you are fine. Its perfectly fine, the only STUDIED creatine, and most of all it does what you need it to do help with ATP, and also creatine does not "Bloat" people its held intra-cellular.

Save your BCAA's for around training not before bed, only use them intra-workout or between meals as layne states in his muscle protein synthesis PDF/Powerpoint (meals 4-6 hours apart with 5g leucine between) to maxamize MPS (Muscle protein synthesis)

no need for casein prior to bed, whey works fine. I would opt for whole foods --> Eggs, Steak, Chicken Etc...

I usually do Chicken/Lean Beef Sandwiches and a rice bowl with veggies and cheese. (i allow my kcals to have that) i eat around 75-100g of carbs prior to bed and usually have all throughout prep as well

jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hate to dig this back up, but I had a question-

I just finished running 4 weeks of the p6 red on a bulk and went back to buy another bottle to run another 4 weeks (for a full 8 wk cycle) but all they had was the black. So I bought the p6 black and am planning on running it for 4 weeks instead. Is that ok? To run 4 weeks of red then jump straight into 4 weeks of black to finish the cycle?

Originally Posted by jaybraap19 View Post
    Hate to dig this back up, but I had a question-

I just finished running 4 weeks of the p6 red on a bulk and went back to buy another bottle to run another 4 weeks (for a full 8 wk cycle) but all they had was the black. So I bought the p6 black and am planning on running it for 4 weeks instead. Is that ok? To run 4 weeks of red then jump straight into 4 weeks of black to finish the cycle?
    Should be ok here man, you could take a break if you wanted, but after your 8 weeks you will need to cycle off.

jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaybraap19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ok just wanted to make sure. I hear some people saying I basically ran the cycle "backwards". Ill just cut out my pre workout and see how the black performs. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!