bcathlete92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting while recovering from injury treatment

I can't lift weights for a week and a half due to a shoulder joint injection for my impingement injury (throwing athlete). I lifted regularly for the last 3 weeks for strength and power (low reps, jumps, throws, sprints) with low intensity exercises mainly, as I need to rest my shoulder and also have a dissertation to write anyway.

Should I continue my low intensity walking/stationary cycling and keep my calorie deficit during this time?

Thoughts please.

vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vismal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If its just a week and a half off it really won't matter. I'd be inclined to say to eat at maintenance since you are injured so as not to interfere with recovery. Again in the course of a year, what you do for 1 or 2 weeks makes little difference.
    -Former 300lb club

My Transformation Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlEs4py6FUs

My YouTube Page: http://www.youtube.com/feedingfitness

"Obsessed is a term lazy people use to describe the dedicated."

bcathlete92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your help bro.

It wasn't a major operation or anything, just an injection of fluid to stretch out the joint so I'm pretty sure the extra calories won't make too much difference as it diffuses. Maybe I can do a simple leg press with decent weight 4x6 on Thurs/Sat/Mon and keep at it?

01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its fine, keep cutting.