Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Mik3Hunts "Rapid fat loss" [PSMF] Log. 197 | 5'10

This log is mostly for myself, so I can keep track of my progress. It wont necessarily be updated everyday, but I'll make sure to update it at least once every week, summing it up.

Rapid fat loss, Lyle Mcdonald style Log.
    Some info about me. I've unconsciously lost about 10-15lbs (Roughly 5-7% BF not sure) since I started lifting(about 5-8 months ago, and it was the first time in my life I did anything besides playing videogames). I stopped eating simple sugars and lowered the carbs, but I didn't count calories or payed attention to macros. I've been lifting/eating intelligently and regularly for about 3 months maybe.
    In addition, Im still "fat" but I've read up on dieting/nutrition and I think I'm ready to take the next step, so here starts my journey with PSMF. My first goal is to get down to 177lbs, that's exactly 20lbs down. I don't know how much time it will take, but I will try to do this diet for 6 weeks, then take a break and start again depending on my weight.

Starting stats:
    W/H-eight - 197lbs ( +/- 1-2lbs) - 5'10"
    Bodyfat - 30.7 %. Estimate from my scale and the Warrior bodymass caliper

BB Benchpress - 165 lbs
    Military press - 110lbs
    Deadlift - 190lbs
    Squat - 150lbs I just started with normal squats, was doing the machine before so Im going very light to get the form right.

Goal:
    Weight - 177lbs
    Bodyfat - 20-23% (Not sure tbh)

Workout plan:
    Upper body A
    BB Bench press, BB Row, Inc DB press, Lat pulldown, Lateral Raise, Tricep pushdown, DB Bicep curl
    Lower body A
    Rom. Deadlifts, Leg press, Leg curls, BB Calf raises, 2 random ab exercises
    Rest
    ZZzz
    Upper body B
    Pullups, BB shoulder press, Cable row, DB bench press, DB Flyes, BB Curl, Skullcrusher
    Lower body B
    BB squat, DB split squat, Hamstring curl, DB calf raise, 2 random ab exercises
    Rest
    zzZZz
    Rest
    zzzZz

Progress pics will be uploaded with time and progress! Any comments would be appreciated or good lucks as I will need them. Stay safe.

----------------------------------------------------------
    Day 1.
    Meal 1
    Chicken fillet - 220g
    Broccoli
    Multi

Workout shake
    2 dl whey-80.

Meal 2
    Quark cheese - 250g
    Blueberries - 30g
    1 glass milk

Meal 3
    Chicken fillet - 169g
    Broccoli + other vegetables
    1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
    Total: 910 calories. 173/15/16
    Workout: Lower body A.
    Comments: I love quark cheese, it's the cheapest protein for the money in Sweden(500g quark for about 13sek/2 USD. 30P/10C/1F) and I will eat a lot of that. Also I will drink 1 glass of milk for some more calcium, and pop a multi + flaxseed oil. Overall I'm not hungry at all thru the day... Energy levels? Not much of a drop actually, and I slept about 9-10h so I'm quite fine. Workout went much better then expected.
    Last edited by Mik3Hunt; 03-05-2013 at 03:48 PM. Reason: My grammar sucks.

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks Good i am also doing a log. P.s You cant drink milk or eat blueberries on lyle's Psmf but given the calorie intake you should be fine i dont know how this will effect diet though. Also if you need calcium i take a calcium chew supplement it has 20 calories and taste good and pretty much give you all your calcium with a multivitamin. Good Luck.

Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mik3Hunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nobodychange View Post
    Looks Good i am also doing a log. P.s You cant drink milk or eat blueberries on lyle's Psmf but given the calorie intake you should be fine i dont know how this will effect diet though. Also if you need calcium i take a calcium chew supplement it has 20 calories and taste good and pretty much give you all your calcium with a multivitamin. Good Luck.
    Thank you! Yeah I will get some calcium supp asap. However, i dont know what to do with my blueberry fetish
    “No one said this would be easy, just know that nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment.”

Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nobodychange has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mik3Hunt View Post
    Thank you! Yeah I will get some calcium supp asap. However, i dont know what to do with my blueberry fetish
    Your Category 3 so you get 2 free meals a week. Just eat them on both your free meals. Given you can stay on diet longer im sure you're free meals can be bigger.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here for support

Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    Here for support
    Thanks, I was recently overseas on a funeral my family and my cousins are going through very difficult times. I barely ate anything the last two days, but I'm back home now and will soon become more active in my thread.
    “No one said this would be easy, just know that nothing beats the feeling of accomplishment.”