Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Frozen shoulder surgery

Tomorrow I am going in for surgery on my left shoulder. It froze (adhesive capsulitis) 18 months ago, followed by the right shoulder. A year of physical therapy did not help too much, they also found some arthritis.
    Unusual in a man, even more bilateral....
    Sucks because I do not know how long before I can get back in the gym. I have been trying to bulk and I guess I can take the time off (probably 3 months) to focus on abs and cardio and start cutting.
    Anybody have experience with frozen shoulder surgery and recovery?

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No experience here, the worst I get in my right shoulder is impingement, but that is mainly due to how I sleep. Good Luck Riccardo and I wish you a speedy recovery.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are u sure u don't have a lot more going on Than a froZen shoulder. I had underlying issues exacerbated by lifting following an injury whereby my long head biceps tendon was chronically inflamed. After an MRI the dr said that while I do have some issues, they weren't a contributing factor. I got a cortisone shot and rehabbed myself. If u research frozen shoulders they generally "thaw" Without surgical Intervention. Thawing can take up to two years! Do u know if they're going to manipulate under anesthesia or do artho? If I were u I might not jump at the surgery I would get a second opinion and try cortisone if u haven't already. I had immediate relief.

Originally Posted by RiccardoG View Post
    Tomorrow I am going in for surgery on my left shoulder. It froze (adhesive capsulitis) 18 months ago, followed by the right shoulder. A year of physical therapy did not help too much, they also found some arthritis.
    Sucks because I do not know how long before I can get back in the gym. I have been trying to bulk and I guess I can take the time off (probably 3 months) to focus on abs and cardio and start cutting.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    Are u sure u don't have a lot more going on Than a froZen shoulder. I had underlying issues exacerbated by lifting following an injury whereby my long head biceps tendon was chronically inflamed. After an MRI the dr said that while I do have some issues, they weren't a contributing factor. I got a cortisone shot and rehabbed myself. If u research frozen shoulders they generally "thaw" Without surgical Intervention. Thawing can take up to two years! Do u know if they're going to manipulate under anesthesia or do artho? If I were u I might not jump at the surgery I would get a second opinion and try cortisone if u haven't already. I had immediate relief.
    I hope the OP has an accurate diagnosis, I'm sure they don't cut us open unless they know what they're doing....

I worked with a lady that had a badly frozen shoulder, she was knocked out so they could rotate her arm around to break up the scarring. Hers was hurt in a fall.. at work... ka-ching!!

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wish you the best. I didn't have shoulder surgery for that....my problem is being too flexible and shoulders have popped out numerous times. I went under the knife just over a year ago for a three in one arthroscopy. Know one of them was a SLAP repair but can't remember the other technical names. From the photos I was given and the doctors remarks it looked like crab meat in there. One didn't need to be a doctor to see it was tore up! lol After photo looked much better. If you can try to get the machine that ices your shoulder, forget what it's called but it basically pumps ice cold water around your injury and I loved that thing. Would still have it if they didn't insist I return it. Take care.

RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10) RiccardoG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah got triple opinions.... Mri's and cortisone shots done, 18 months of PT and stiffer than ever. So yesterday I went under the knife. First they knocked me out, they added a nerve block the manipulated to break the adhesions. Then in arthroscopy removed the scarred tissue and cut off a slither of bone (beginning of arthritis)
    All done in 2 hours, 1 more to wake up and then a lot of meds. Today PT started. 2 months then next shoulder is up. Fortunately I have only 2 :-/

Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Montourage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh yeah nerve block is the only way! So serious question....you are saying PT started today? Having a hard time believing this because in my experience they at least wait till the stitches are out! If my timeline is correct you had surgery this morning....no way with all those drugs in you "Today PT started".

Originally Posted by Montourage View Post
    Oh yeah nerve block is the only way! So serious question....you are saying PT started today? Having a hard time believing this because in my experience they at least wait till the stitches are out! If my timeline is correct you had surgery this morning....no way with all those drugs in you "Today PT started".
    Well you are free to believe whatever you want.
    I had surgery at 9:30 am yesterday morning and today at noon was at my PT per surgeon instructions. That after I was already doing excercises on my own. Surgeon wants to get it going right away to prevent formation of more scar tissue
    Unfortunately this keeps my stitches slightly bleeding

I had surgery at 9:30 am yesterday morning and today at noon was at my PT per surgeon instructions. That after I was already doing excercises on my own. Surgeon wants to get it going right away to prevent formation of more scar tissue
    Just wish you the best in your recovery. Hope you got that ice machine I talked about. Hospitals generally rent them out...insurance pays as they are expensive...about 1000 a pop if I remember correctly.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's new school treatment plan. I was hit by a truck about 8 weeks ago, fracture my back in 2 places. By that same day I was being checked out by a pt and started the next morning. It's a progress way of pting. The idea is the sooner you start rehabbing and working around injuries the faster you heal. Even when you can't dierectly do much work with the injured area it will still receive healing benefits by working around the injury.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you taking any supplements to speed the healing? I was taking Multivitamin w/ extra b’s – Vitamin c 1,000 mg,s 3x’s a day – Zinc 50 mg 2x’s a day – amino acid complex plus glutamine at 300 mg a day – bromelain 500 mg 3x’s a day. I also ate like 1/2 a pineapple a day for the bromelain. I really think it helped speed up my healing process.

Also in the future when your done with rehab and everything you want to look at this phone app for prehab. IDK... a few guys that use it for frozen shoulder prehab.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didnt know the arthritis was rare in men.......lucky me had some cut out too. I have a ice machine that I got to keep, it called Kodiak polarcare by Breg. Its great, it would be good if you can get one, man they help.

I also had therapy a few hours after surgery. She grabbed my arm and stretched it all out, it hurt pretty bad but it starts the prevention for frozen shoulder. I had a 12 hour nerve block.......sucked when that wore off. They did a lot on me so I was hospitalised for 1.5 days. I had pre op today and they said this time they are giving me a pain pump for 3 days.....sound good to me.

Best wishes on recovery Op.

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FroZen shoulder is rare in men not arthritis
    Originally Posted by JimmyJonny View Post
    Didnt know the arthritis was rare in men.......lucky me had some cut out too. I have a ice machine that I got to keep, it called Kodiak polarcare by Breg. Its great, it would be good if you can get one, man they help.

I also had therapy a few hours after surgery. She grabbed my arm and stretched it all out, it hurt pretty bad but it starts the prevention for frozen shoulder. I had a 12 hour nerve block.......sucked when that wore off. They did a lot on me so I was hospitalised for 1.5 days. I had pre op today and they said this time they are giving me a pain pump for 3 days.....sound good to me.

Best wishes on recovery Op.
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    It's new school treatment plan. I was hit by a truck about 8 weeks ago, fracture my back in 2 places. By that same day I was being checked out by a pt and started the next morning. It's a progress way of pting. The idea is the sooner you start rehabbing and working around injuries the faster you heal. Even when you can't dierectly do much work with the injured area it will still receive healing benefits by working around the injury.
    Gotcha...didn't know this at least regarding surgery. My doc seemed fairly young mid 40's so I figured he was hip to new ways. Then again in my case they really weren't worried about lack of flexibility as in the instance here. Prior to surgery I showed the doc that I can touch my shoulders together in front of my chest. So I can see how in cases with frozen shoulder(lack of flexibility) it could be more important to start sooner. Makes sense.

It's new school treatment plan.
    Wondering if it is new school or insurance that wants to kick you out and save a few (quite e few) bucks...

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just about any shoulder surgery gets you into PT within days, not weeks. Which I was facing if I had opted for the surgery with my injury. I'd rather be doing something rather than sitting around in a narcotic stupor, which is not the worst thing in the world...

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

This got me a bit curious and from what I can find regarding slap repairs and rotator cuff surgery it's actually better to imobolize it for four to six weeks. In fact a study suggests that part of the reason many people have poor results from these surgery's is because they begin PT too soon. http://www.hss.edu/newsroom_changes-...bilitation.asp
    The only thing I found in my short search that was written by a doctor indicated four to six weeks again depending on tissue repair. http://performanceorthopedics.com/fi...erProtocol.pdf This is for the most common repairs and may not be the same for frozen shoulder.

So I'm thinking immobilizing an injury for longer is actually the new way of thinking on this.
    Last edited by Montourage; 02-22-2013 at 08:52 PM.

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This got me a bit curious and from what I can find regarding slap repairs and rotator cuff surgery it's actually better to imobolize it for four to six weeks. In fact a study suggests that part of the reason many people have poor results from these surgery's is because they begin PT too soon. http://www.hss.edu/newsroom_changes-...bilitation.asp
    The only thing I found in my short search that was written by a doctor indicated four to six weeks again depending on tissue repair. http://performanceorthopedics.com/fi...erProtocol.pdf This is for the most common repairs and may not be the same for frozen shoulder.

So I'm thinking immobilizing an injury for longer is actually the new way of thinking on this.
    No its the newer way of recovery for sure. It obviously will depend on the injury and what has to be done. Like me having my bicept tendion reattached. I wont be hitting pt as hard and fast as my last decompression surgery (and other stuff). For my hip surgery I was up in pt asap also.

No its the newer way of recovery for sure. It obviously will depend on the injury and what has to be done. Like me having my bicept tendion reattached. I wont be hitting pt as hard and fast as my last decompression surgery (and other stuff). For my hip surgery I was up in pt asap also.
    Exactly.
    In my case no tissue removal (as in muscle) was involved.
    They removed useless scar tissue (adhesions) and a sliver of bone arthritis.
    The reason to start rehad right away is to impede new formation of scar tissue

Exactly.
    Well hope it works well for you. Best of luck.

kernkf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Exactly.
    How is your progress/recovery? I had almost the exact same procedure this week, i.e., manipulation under general anethesia, followed by arthroscopic removal of scar tissue. Started PT the day after the surgery. The therapist noted that my range of motion had not improved from prior to the surgery, which was disappointing to hear. I am going to PT 3x per week. Please keep us posted on your progress.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was originally diagnosed with frozen shoulder which ended up being a combination of issues all centered around osteoarthritis. They did a capsular release which improved my ROM for a while but it tightened back up. The PT was rough.

Hope you all fair better than I. If you do have osteoarthritis of the glenohumeral joint please revisit your workout routine to minimize the rate of deterioration of the joint.

The did a block on me as well but got a little carried away. I was paralyzed to the point of not being able to cough properly. I remember starting to panic a little bit and they knocked me out.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ This.

I had major rotator cuff surgery on Sept. 25, 2012. A growing-for-30-years subacromial calcification caused 2 full thickness tears and split the biceps long head tendon. I was in a padded sling, which the surgeon wanted me to remove for a few minutes every day, progressing to a few hours (on and off), then start re-hab within the next week to prevent scar tissue. Re-hab started with simple movements, then after a week or two I graduated to 1 lb weights and rubber bands. Re-hab lasted 12 weeks. I used to side raise 30-35 lbs. Currently I can only do 10-20 lbs on a seated machine. The arm in my avi, which is from just last week (it's reversed because of the mirror) is my right arm, the one I had surgery on. These take a long time to heal, and the worst thing to do is rush it.

Best of luck in healing and recovering.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

I have my 1st therapy session tomorrow. I did go the day after surgery but they only changed my bandages. I hate them freakin blocks aka pain pumps. I kept mine in for 2 days then had a friend pull it out ( tube in my neck, see pic ). Kinda creepy, pulled out like a 6" worm. I hurt but deal with it. Got meds but they make me so sick I avoid them, Im down to once or twice a day.

I get my stitches out tomorrow and the 1st thing Im going to do is fill up the tub and lay there !!!! Its rough but Ive had this shoulder worked on already and knew what to expect. Three holes last time, four more this time. My bicep tendon was shredded, a lot worse than he thought. Cuff tear wasnt bad, bone shaving went well. Not sure why but from my shoulder to below my elbow is bruised bad, oh well.

I hope this is my last surgery on this shoulder. It will take a few months to be able to tell because the surgery itself has to heal.

How you doin Op?
    Attached Images

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have my 1st therapy session tomorrow. I did go the day after surgery but they only changed my bandages. I hate them freakin blocks aka pain pumps. I kept mine in for 2 days then had a friend pull it out ( tube in my neck, see pic ). Kinda creepy, pulled out like a 6" worm. I hurt but deal with it. Got meds but they make me so sick I avoid them, Im down to once or twice a day.
    Good luck with the p.t. I had the pain pump too, with the wire in my neck. I had a red ball to squeeze too. I had surgery on Tuesday and told the surgeon on Thursday to get that thing out of my neck. Though on Tues. and Wed. I was pressing it like I was sending Morse Code. But alas, it only dispenses so much so often. Shoulder injuries are teh suck, worse than back (and I know about that too).
    Attached Images
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got diagnosed with adhesive capsulitus and reading your stories scares the hell out of me. Although at this point I just got a cortisone shot and physical therapy. Thanks for detailing your surgery. Hope rehab goes well.
    National Competitor

Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100) Grailer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Currently have frozen shoulder , very stiff in right shoulder, im able to bench but bit sore in joint due to stretching.

Had cortisone which helped 2-3 weeks . Least I can sleep at night now . Should be in thrawing stage soon .

I could get another injection soon hypodistilation

sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000) sixzebra is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hows your rehab going? I'm curious as my PT and first cortisone shot didn't work so I'm scheduled for same surgery in a couple of weeks. He gave me a second shot about 4 days ago and I'm enjoying some relief from the pain and a slight additional range of motion. Still can't sleep at night and still off from work, so I'm getting alittle anxious to get this over with, rehab and get back to work. (been off work for two months).
    National Competitor

I know one thing, mine is a nightmare. Was 5 weeks into my rehab, doin good........then the other day my bicep tendon snapped on me. Here we go again, I see my doctor Monday. The anchor came out, hope it can be fixed, if not, Im screwed.

oh wow, that sucks. Well good luck with that; hopefully it can be repaired.
    National Competitor