dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What do you think of me

I used to be 190 lbs i am currently 145 lbs in a matter of 7months what do you guys think of me and what all need to do to add more mass and bulk .
    i was looking at pro complex or pro complex gainer by ON . thanks in advance appreciate comments
    Attached Images

laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) laydizzile is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ya keep bulking. Looking a little on the skinny side. Traps need some work too. Other than that keep up your hard work brah.

dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dhqonline has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks bro

my stomach is still hagging out ... i am scared to bulk as it might get bigger. any tips and what should my nutrition level be. i havent a clue

Originally Posted by laydizzile View Post
    Ya keep bulking. Looking a little on the skinny side. Traps need some work too. Other than that keep up your hard work brah.

Metafight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dhqonline View Post
    my stomach is still hagging out ... i am scared to bulk as it might get bigger. any tips and what should my nutrition level be. i havent a clue
    Forget supplements for now
    Just eat healthy, not less. vegetables, less carbs (if carbs, then complex ones like wholegrain stuff), and much protein (meat, eggs, fish, lentils, quark, other diary, whatever you like)
    Its very hard to gain fat with this and you have the right nutrition to build muscle

Also try to find a compromise between compound movements for strengh and assistance work with higher reps

magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) magma88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go for a lean bulk and try to hit traps and chest a bit harder (supersets maybe etc). Just check out what is working for you the best.

GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10) GabrielSteiner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lean bulk, find your tdee calories and eat about 15% above that, keep foods clean and lift heavy
    Gold Coast, Australia | Dream Big, Live Bigger

- Rest In Peace Aziz Shavershian

jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jessyToo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    definetely go for a clean bulk

Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look every one has a different natural body type and I doubt highly. You would put a belly on if you ate more calories.
    I don't get why people are not saying for you to Hve supplements pre workouts will be perfect as your carbs that you eat prior and after your work out will e stored and your work out shake will give you enough to work out with .
    Size then cut but keep the hard work up its only going to get harder.

Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beastard9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just looked at your piks again personally you need to form bigger muscles to then get cut . Lean bulking doesn't rlly make sense on a person who hasn't definitive muscular cores. No offence to what people have Said its just lean bulking only happens when you are off season and you need to gain a few to eventually cut .
    Eat what you like as long as it ain't junk you have a good base for you to get bigger and more muscular but that will come with time you will have to put a Lil chub on your belly and persevere I was your size and know I am like 4 times the weight of what I use to be so don't just be a normal lean boy become a big built man. There is a huge difference in the two

Originally Posted by Metafight View Post
    Forget supplements for now
    Just eat healthy, not less. vegetables, less carbs (if carbs, then complex ones like wholegrain stuff), and much protein (meat, eggs, fish, lentils, quark, other diary, whatever you like)
    Its very hard to gain fat with this and you have the right nutrition to build muscle

Also try to find a compromise between compound movements for strengh and assistance work with higher reps
    How can you tell the dude to eat less carbs?!
    Does he look like he is overweight and needs to go on some extreme diet.
    I think not carbs should be increased or him he should be eating at minimal 40 percent carbs diet 10 fats 10 fiber and 40 protein.
    If he has less carbs he will disappear

hey guys
    thanks for all your input

my diet as of now has been
    for breakfast : generally nothing
    midday: few grams of almonds
    Lunch: 3 slices of brown bread with some vegitable/pulses/chicken gravy
    snacks: roasted grams
    dinner: same as lunch
    before bed: a glass of milk

workout 4 to 5 times a week all body parts except legs
    cardio 2 times a week
    here is a pic of my stomach
    tinypic .com/r/2wpoz7r/6 <--remove spaces
    tinypic .com/r/34srpg0/6 <--remove spaces

totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) totogate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think mass till next year februar\march then cut till may\june

BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobMoran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good bra! Still very low bf!

Keep bulking and you will get huge!

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You need to eat more! Do not skip on breakfast a few eggs/egg whites and some whole wheat toast mid morning snack can of tuna and nuts if you want lunch 6-8oz of meat with some sort of veggie pre workout snack Greek yogurt or something not too heavy dinner 8oz of meat with carbs and veggies all before 8pm. Lift heavy and base you workout around compound lifts!
    Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. -Tyler Durden.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. - Patrick Bateman

AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10) AdamTrue85UK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sort out your diet, pronto. Forget this less carbs advice. Looking at your overall diet, you need all the nutritional help you can get if you want to bulk up. Starting with the most important meal of your day, breakfast. I couldn't even contemplate missing my breakfast. Even just something like egg whites and wholegrain toast to start out with (which I think has already been suggested), quick and fuss free to prepare and easy to get down you if you're not in the mood for breakfast to start with (which you will be once you get used to eating first thing and getting your metabolism sorted).

workout 4 to 5 times a week all body parts except legs
    Why do you skip legs? Get some squats on the go. Not only are you ignoring the largest muscle in the human body, the gluteus maximus, but do em right and squats will add considerable mass and strength to the upper body as well. If I could do only one exercise for the rest of my life, it would be squats, they work out near enough your entire body.
    Last edited by AdamTrue85UK; 01-19-2013 at 10:25 AM.
    ~224 days in ~ (12/05/13)

Originally Posted by AdamTrue85UK View Post
    Sort out your diet, pronto. Forget this less carbs advice. Looking at your overall diet, you need all the nutritional help you can get if you want to bulk up. Starting with the most important meal of your day, breakfast. I couldn't even contemplate missing my breakfast. Even just something like egg whites and wholegrain toast to start out with (which I think has already been suggested), quick and fuss free to prepare and easy to get down you if you're not in the mood for breakfast to start with (which you will be once you get used to eating first thing and getting your metabolism sorted).

Why do you skip legs? Get some squats on the go. Not only are you ignoring the largest muscle in the human body, the gluteus maximus, but do em right and squats will add considerable mass and strength to the upper body as well. If I could do only one exercise for the rest of my life, it would be squats, they work out near enough your entire body.
    ok so heres what i think i got from all you guys

breakfast- multigrain bread + eggwhites (fried ?)
    midday snack tuna +nuts
    lunch any kind of protein +vegies+ multigrain bread + fruit
    mid evening snack gram + fruit
    dinner rotein +vegies+ multigrain bread + fruit
    before bed a glass of milk

For my training regiment it will incoporate leg excercises such as squats and leg presses had been ignoring this as i found it really boring
    chest : inclined/flat/decline chestpress 3 sets 8 reps (weights 30 40 and 45kg), cable pull and dumbell flyes.
    back: lat puldown 3 grips 3 sets 10 reps (70 80 90 lbs)
    shoulders: shoulder press 3 grips 3 sets , military press, arnold press
    traps: shrugs
    forearms: every alternate day (barbell )
    abs: every 2nd day
    cardio: every alternate day

please letme know if this is ok

and you guys suggest i shouldnt go on any supplementation for protein right now ?
    Last edited by dhqonline; 01-19-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: mistake

CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CytoRoc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you need to lift.

bozat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dhqonline View Post
    I used to be 190 lbs i am currently 145 lbs in a matter of 7months what do you guys think of me and what all need to do to add more mass and bulk .
    i was looking at pro complex or pro complex gainer by ON . thanks in advance appreciate comments
    You should lose weight 'in the meantime' I from turkey I come new age 20

Originally Posted by bozat View Post
    You should lose weight 'in the meantime' I from turkey I come new age 20
    How much do i need to reduce ? i did not understand

Originally Posted by CytoRoc View Post
    you need to lift.
    i am currently lifting ie my chest press is 30 40 and 45kg .... ps i made a mistake in my previous post