Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by s0mechin0kid View Post
    edit: Also any med miscers know anything when it comes to flat feet?
    I have an anatomy exam tomorrow so I will be back responding to this thread come Tuesday. But I saw your question and its relevant to the material I'm studying.

There are many categories of flatfeet. Some are due to genetics and some are acquired over time. You can also categorize them as either flexible flatfeet or rigid flatfeet. In flexible flatfeet, a lack of support by tendons and/or ligaments leads to a collapsed arch while bearing weight on the foot, but a more normal arch when not bearing any weight. In rigid flatfeet, though, there is either an abnormal fusion of foot bones or sometimes even an extra bone in there that screws everything up; in this case, there is no arch regardless of whether the foot is bearing weight.

If you're feeling pain and discomfort in your legs or lower back from flatfeet, you can see an ortho to get custom orthoses in the form of shoe inserts. For many people, flatfootedness doesn't cause many problems, though affected people tend to overpronate their feet while running.

I'm a flexible flatfooted Miscer, and I've sprained my ankles and feet so many times because of overpronation. This past summer, I landed on my inverted foot hard while playing soccer and I'm pretty sure I popped at least two ligaments; it still bothers me sometimes when I walk.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mikevall is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Spazzzzy View Post
    sounds like oral thrush... no med student, just knowledge.

Lower carbs, drink more water, brush tongue before bed and if it hasnt subsided a lot in a week you might need to go onto a systemic cleansing diet
    and why lower carbs/more water?

i eat a pretty healthy diet already

edit: i use to get alot of white creamy **** all around my lips and mouth, its gotten alot better now that i brush the back of my tounge til gaging and almost puking no homo.

i still cant get rid of the morning breathe and mucus, its pretty bad but goes away after i brush teeth/have tea or a smoothie
    Shred now or 5ever hold your peas

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deltoidz View Post
    Alright brahs, I would appreciate if anyone can help me with this, but it is pretty specific. Ever since about 4 years ago, I've noticed a burning/stinging sensation in my eyes coupled with a strong sensitivity towards light. I also started developing anxiety around that time. I've been to an optometrist and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with my eyes. So I am thinking it is related to another body/health problem. What I notice is redness in my eyes, and getting headaches sometimes from bright artificial lights. I've also read that a fight or flight anxiety response can alter the pupils and make the eyes more sensitive to light. I should also mention that I started developing IBS-like problems not long after the eye issue started.
    This may be a more complicated problem that you'd need to discuss with your primary care physician.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muh316 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whenever I cook anything with hot peppers in it like omelets. I end up coughing and sneezing for an hour or 2 and my nose and throat get filled with mucus. My mom who is right next to me is not affected and neither is my brother. Wtf is this

We're all gonna make it. esmile's Avatar
    esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I sometimes get really, really red when drinking and my face gets hot. This will also happen to me after I crash from a PW supplement. Will rep for answers!

Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So i've injected my left glute with something that has a very short carbon chain of propionic acid ester, which irritates my muscle tissue. Besides stop injecting it, is there any other stuff i could do to prevent the pain? It feels like i've got a baseball in my cheek, and hurts like a mofo.
    Last edited by Prankzter; 11-18-2012 at 09:24 AM.
    ☆GTS CREW☆

deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50) deelanad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The other day my back randomly tightened up and a bit later on I couldn't straighten my legs from a seated position without pain in my back, and as I walked it felt as though my back was gonna collapse under my weight

Is this just a random thing or is it likely to reoccur?

Opinions appreciated

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pain in right nut occasionally when im laying down. Srs

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoulder strain, only aggravated by pressing (specifically unracking bench). what do

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have troubles breathing when im lifting. Its feels like i can't fill up my lungs properly, and i have to stop to focus on filling them up (a bit hard to explain in english), and i've become dizzy at times. Its weird because when i do cardio i dont get it, but when im lifting weights i get it a lot, and i'm always warmed up properly. My aerobic conditioning is just fine btw, resting HR at 60-65 and do intervalls regularly.

TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHumbledOne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a bony bump on my right leg just below my right knee where the patella tendon attaches to the tibia. I've had this for years and stopped squatting a while ago due to recurring pain on that bump. However, it seems to have gotten a little worse as I still get pain there when I play basketball or when I squat down with my right knee going past my toes. An tips? I started stretching/foam rolling.

Also, about 3 weeks ago, I've developed a very small bump on my left leg around where the achilles attaches to my heel. It is painful when the back of my shoes rubs against it. I believe it is bursitis because it seems to be a fluid filled sac. I have been icing and stretching my left achilles daily. How long does it take for this to go away? I'm afraid my shoes might be aggravating it because I walk for over an hour each day going to and from campus.

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I ate a steak for dinner and it seems like I may have swallowed a sliver of what could have been bone from the T-bone steak.

I can breath fine, but the area that either has the sliver lodged or was scratched feels close to my breathing area on the right side. I laid down to sleep a bit ago and realized that the issue was still there (I ate and drank a ton to try to wash it down over the course of a few hours and forgot about it).

Now I am laying in my recliner somewhat upright Googling trying to figure out what I should do. Money is tight, so the ER doesn't make sense.

Does done breakdown on its own over time?

What should I do? (very serious, no troll)
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hypospadius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have two spots on my head where if you press them, even with little pressure they hurt a lot. They are above my eyebrows and the one on the left is worse. I infrequently get severe headaches in these two spots. What could it be?

iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hypospadius View Post
    I have two spots on my head where if you press them, even with little pressure they hurt a lot. They are above my eyebrows and the one on the left is worse. I infrequently get severe headaches in these two spots. What could it be?
    most likely your fontanels have not closed yet. are you <1 yr old?

Lift hard. Sleep later. No excuses!

Current Log
    ✰MusclePharm Combat Protein✰ Cookies 'N' Cream ☠Becoming a PHARM ANIMAL☠
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164961971&p=1310123121

A few finished logs!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153209221
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158573593
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157222013
    *More, on request

CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000) CollegeStudent8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    medical students are extremely unreliable when it comes to diagnosing someone due to their lack of experience coupled with amassing of information.

GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodComplex1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyway to get rid of puffy nips, pretty sure i dont have gyno without surgery?

RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000) RustlerB is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can try diagnosing my illnesses that I went to the docs for last year for fun if you want?

1st October 2011 - Had rough, unprotected sex with a girl and self-diagnosed myself with thrush. Took fluconazole the next day (2nd Oct). Day after that I start getting a sore throat and can barely breath and can't swallow (3rd Oct).

Went to the doctors the next morning explaining this (4th Oct).

Bare in mind I live in the UK and it was pretty cold around this time.

If you only want current situations just ignore all of this chit.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GodComplex1 View Post
    anyway to get rid of puffy nips, pretty sure i dont have gyno without surgery?
    Came in to ask this
    SOHP : 265

Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alex2010 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PROBLEM 1: i keep getting a rash every couple of weeks on different spots on my body, i went to the doctor a while ago and they said it looked like an allergy but im not allergic to anything and they suggested it might be stress related but i never feel stressed!?!, i usually put an ointment on it and it goes away in a week but they are very annoying, any input?

PROBLEM 2: not rly a problem but i like to eat super salty things every day, im 22 and im just wondering how unhealthy this is and if i should cut down now or if i still have a couple of years before it starts doing any real damage. im not fat and have very good cardio health, play basketball for an hour or 2 almost every day.

PROBLEM 3: i have hunched shoulders, i thought this might be a muscle imbalance but im not sure.
    AITG ALPHA MALES

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CollegeStudent8 View Post
    medical students are extremely unreliable when it comes to diagnosing someone due to their lack of experience coupled with amassing of information.

Read the OP...we don't diagnose or recommend treatments.
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    misc doctors...pls answer my question
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jekene is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    postural **** I have knowledge in
    Originally Posted by Alex2010 View Post
    PROBLEM 3: i have hunched shoulders, i thought this might be a muscle imbalance but im not sure.
    tightness in the front(chest), weakness in the back. less pressing, more rowing. stretch pecs(correct way)
    Superdouche™

Itty Bitty Titty Comitty incomple's Avatar
    incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) incomple has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Total Cholesterol = 230. HDL = 20 (bad).

Blood pressure excellent. Have tested pre-diabetic in the past, but last test said everything was okay again after I started IF.

Supp: Fish oil, Orange Triad, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Whey, Creatine, Beta Alanine.

Diet: IF (about 12 months). High protein. Mindful of carbs (lower) and fats (.5g/lb).

Genetics: No high cholesterol on either side.

History: Few years of binge drinking + smoking + no exercise (2 years). Had tested 100% fine in those days. Quit smoking, cut back on drinking to weekends-only, lift consistently + cardio (3 years) = high cholesterol? What?

Last doctor told me to watch my cholesterol intake (i.e. eat less eggs). U wot m8? The next recommended a statin (no). Red rice yeast acts as a statin as well. I want to get to the CAUSE, not supplement it. High protein diet? Too little fiber intake? I'm kind of at a loss.. I've never taken better care of myself, yet my blood tests are showing the opposite.
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. - Mark Twain

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well.

If God didn't want you to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure if you can answer this but eh.

Out side of my knee sometimes pops out when I twist it wrong or fall over in a awkward postion, I've done some research and it looks like its my ACL popping out, but I'm not sure. I pop it back in by holding my thigh and twisting it. Do you know whats wrong Op's?

WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ThreeNipples View Post

Out side of my knee sometimes pops out when I twist it wrong or fall over in a awkward postion, I've done some research and it looks like its my ACL popping out, but I'm not sure. I pop it back in by holding my thigh and twisting it. Do you know whats wrong Op's?
    Well your ACL helps hold your patella in position...sounds to me like you're susceptible/experiencing patellar subluxation. Does it hurt when your knee pops out?

Try changing your footwear, or even bracing/taping up your knee before proceeding in any physical activity that causes excessive strain.
    das it mane, das it crew.
    show me your credentials crew.
    nah bro i'm sweet crew.
    i don't know either lol crew.
    ooo i'm a ghost crew.

Wake up to get my cake up Lukelovesyoutoo's Avatar
    Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For the past 2 weeks, when I lie flat on my back with my head elevated on two pillows for an extended period of time(how I misc) I get pain on the left side of my chest. What gives?

Also, I've got a yellow/gold ring around my pupil. What is this?

Oh and last year when I was cutting on like a 1300 calorie surplus, I'd get this feeling in my kneecaps like fluid moving or something when I stood up from sitting.

ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThreeNipples is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WideFajita View Post
    Well your ACL helps hold your patella in position...sounds to me like you're susceptible/experiencing to patellar subluxation. Does it hurt when your knee pops out?

Try changing your footwear, or even bracing/taping up your knee before doing any physical activity that involves strain to your knee.
    remind me to get you on r/c.

What type of footwear would be ideal? I'll probably go see a physio soon.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000) WideFajita is a name known to all. (+5000)
    remind me to get you on r/c.

What type of footwear would be ideal? I'll probably go see a physio soon.
    It depends on your arch, I'd say see a physio, they know more about orthopaedics than I do.
    das it mane, das it crew.
    show me your credentials crew.
    nah bro i'm sweet crew.
    i don't know either lol crew.
    ooo i'm a ghost crew.

franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000) franksg99 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The majority of the time when I do pullups, I get a sharp pain in my neck and experience very limited ROM. The only solution that works is time, after 3-4 days I feel back to normal. This also happens sometimes when I sleep funny. I believe I have a minor herniated disc in my neck but I haven't gone to see a doctor because the symptoms go away by the time the appointment would come. Would they be able to see damage even when I am not experiencing pain? I really want to get this looked at because I feel it is getting progressively worse and it happens more often now.
    "Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."