Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm smelling greens heading my way. And not the reputation version of greens.

I think I might pick up the new WII U with my earnings.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will take any formal bet that Obama wins as well in any amount.
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I will take any formal bet that Obama wins as well in any amount.
    I'm already 200 in. I have high confidence, but I'm not willing to go 300 in :P.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    On one hand, OP got much better odds (1:1 vs 4:9) than he could have placed anywhere else.

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/...lection/winner

On the other hand, it's only 100 bucks so who really cares.. Though there are some people on R/P I would not trust to pay a $1 loss.. for example, SheHadMANHands (notsrs, man of highest honor and undeniable integrity).

Originally Posted by SheHadMANHands View Post
    On one hand, OP got much better odds (1:1 vs 4:9) than he could have placed anywhere else.

http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/...lection/winner

On the other hand, it's only 100 bucks so who really cares.. Though there are some people on R/P I would not trust to pay a $1 loss.. for example, SheHadMANHands (notsrs, man of highest honor and undeniable integrity).
    I'll pay up if I lose. And I think I could lose, it's not like anything will be a landslide, but I still see a possibility that I won't, we'll see. But it's fun to have some skin in the game.

SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SheHadMANHands is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    I'll pay up if I lose. And I think I could lose, it's not like anything will be a landslide, but I still see a possibility that I won't, we'll see. But it's fun to have some skin in the game.
    Having bet on countless sporting events throughout college (far too many), I know that feel.

Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I probably could have created an arbitrage opportunity via Intrade, but it's only $100 and not really worth the effort. If people would have taken advantage of the original bet of up to $500, I would have probably hedged the bet.
    Short selling is a business widely unpopular with everyone who has a stake in seeing stock prices go up.

"An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public." -- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Perigord

At the beginning of the empire, taxes were low and revenues were high. At the end of the empire, taxes were high and revenues were low.

AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50) AnotherBuckeye will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kevlar08 View Post
    the way things are taking shape in the media, I believe Romney is winning this one.
    Tough to say. Romney could win the popular vote, but lose the Electoral College. What are the odds in Vegas?

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Dirk

I'm in for $100 with you.

Obuma wins I pay you Dirk Diggler $100

Romney Wins Dirk Diggler Pays Me Bluerain $100

If Either of us refuse to pay it's a PermaBan (Mod Take Notice)

Total of 2 weeks for payment to be recieved.

Electronic Signature *Bluerain*

PS: How will payments be sent if You or I win ?

Do You Accept and Agree To The Terms ?

Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I probably could have created an arbitrage opportunity via Intrade, but it's only $100 and not really worth the effort. If people would have taken advantage of the original bet of up to $500, I would have probably hedged the bet.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirk Diggler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bluerain View Post
    Hey Dirk

Ok, why not. The payment will be made via Paypal.
    Short selling is a business widely unpopular with everyone who has a stake in seeing stock prices go up.

"An important art of politicians is to find new names for institutions which under old names have become odious to the public." -- Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Perigord

At the beginning of the empire, taxes were low and revenues were high. At the end of the empire, taxes were high and revenues were low.

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok Deal...My word is my Honor..Besides ..Us GOP's Always Pay Our Own Bills

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

Hey Dirk

Total of 2 weeks for payment to be recieved.

Metroins might want to take some action too. He said he will take any bet that Obama wins.

Fair enough, I originally wagered up to $500 when the odds were more favorable for Obama. I still think it's a crapshoot, so why not make it interesting.

What's his join date ?

Don't want any johnny come latelys..you do understand ?

Better odds getting paid from a long time member...and yes I plan on winning

Metroins might want to take some action too. He said he will take any bet that Obama wins.

What's his join date ?

I think he is joined in 2010, but is a respectable member. I'm confident that he would pay.

I just sent you a PM, I am willing to send the money on election day if you're victorious. I just need the Paypal info from you and lasher, if I lose.

Pm sent..let me know if payment date is Ok with you..thanks .

I think he is joined in 2010, but is a respectable member. I'm confident that he would pay.

I just sent you a PM, I am willing to send the money on election day if you're victorious. I just need the Paypal info from you and lasher, if I lose.

Pm sent..let me know if payment date is Ok with you..thanks .
    Sounds good to me.

Hey Dirk

Payment to be recieved Day After Election Via PayPal .

Fair enough, I originally wagered up to $500 when the odds were more favorable for Obama. I still think it's a crapshoot, so why not make it interesting.

Sounds good to me.

Ok Dirk We Are Good To Go !

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by r0gue6 View Post
    Can Lasher respond...will he be banned if Romney loses?
    He only gets banned if Romney loses and he welches on the bet. If Romney loses and he makes good, you get permabanned. If Mittens wins, you simply get a 30-day ban.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Ok Dirk We Are Good To Go !
    It should be interesting. I will still take a bet with Tekkendo, but it has been avoiding the bet for two weeks. I don't plan on that bet ever coming to fruition.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I feel like another 4 years of Obama, this time unhinged, very well may irreparably harm this country. However, I also think he's going to win. $100 action, via PayPal, to any takers. What a shame Tekkendo is too poor and pathetic to get in on any of this.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Romney still has a way to go but he has momentum going for him now. If Romney does good in 3rd debate without coming off as a warmonger I think he will win.

Romney has to be very careful with his choice of words regarding foreign policy..nobody wants another war.

I believe it's in Romneys hands to lose or win..not Obamas.

Kind of like a title fight..the challenger has to win decisively and cleanly. If Obuma doesn't come up with some fresh ideas and keeps repeating the same old crap while Romney is scoring high points Obuma loses.

It should be interesting. I will still take a bet with Tekkendo, but it has been avoiding the bet for two weeks. I don't plan on that bet ever coming to fruition.

Romney still has a way to go but he has momentum going for him now. If Romney does good in 3rd debate without coming off as a warmonger I think he will win.

Romney has to be very careful with his choice of words regarding foreign policy..nobody wants another war.

I believe it's in Romneys hands to lose or win..not Obamas.

Kind of like a title fight..the challenger has to win decisively and cleanly. If Obuma doesn't come up with some fresh ideas and keeps repeating the same old crap while Romney is scoring high points Obuma loses.
    I think they both suck, I was originally playing favorable odds. Now it's pretty much even, so I guess we will find out in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    He only gets banned if Romney loses and he welches on the bet. If Romney loses and he makes good, you get permabanned. If Mittens wins, you simply get a 30-day ban.
    This still makes me chuckle.

MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MichaelLitoris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    /subscribed

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's his join date ?

I'll take a friendly bet. I'm definitely trustworthy for payment, I even included my business website in my signature, you can find phone numbers or emails to contact me or my staff.

I don't do limits.

Metroins

Obuma wins I pay you metroins $100

Romney Wins metroins Pays Me Bluerain $100

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    I'll take a friendly bet. I'm definitely trustworthy for payment, I even included my business website in my signature, you can find phone numbers or emails to contact me or my staff.

BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000) BenZowman is just really nice. (+1000)
    mind=blown at people taking 1:1 odds on Romney to win. With a statistically insignificant difference in the polls, against the first black incumbent president, during a period of societal unrest towards the ultra-wealthy (which Romney is associated with) and Wall Street in particular (which Romney is also associated with).
    2.1x/2.4x/3.1x
    2.5x/3x/4x

Metroins

Obuma wins I pay you metroins $100

Romney Wins metroins Pays Me Bluerain $100

I agree. I put the funds in PayPal already. This will be fun.

I don't do limits.

Who gives a crap what you think..STFU and put your own money up..loudmouth jacka$$ !

What the Fck you care if I want to risk my $ that I worked for and earned myself ..Go away !

Originally Posted by BenZowman View Post
    mind=blown at people taking 1:1 odds on Romney to win. With a statistically insignificant difference in the polls, against the first black incumbent president, during a period of societal unrest towards the ultra-wealthy (which Romney is associated with) and Wall Street in particular (which Romney is also associated with).
    Last edited by Bluerain; 10-19-2012 at 11:29 AM.