Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ACNE. Help a fellow Bro

Sooo im on a bulk right now, training intense of course! But idk whatsup but i have tons of acne! it pisses me off cuz im makin gains but even with those gains im still very self concsious now because of all this acne on my upper back, my chest towards the middle and the sides of my face(jawline). I dont know what to do, im worriued about eating too much salt, cant eat PB anymore cuz im afriad ima break out more, cant drink too much milk, or sugar or chocolate or cheese cuz i dont wanna get more acne then i got. Soo as you can see its kinda limitiing bulking, or wanitng to bulk. SO do anybody have any advice or tips. any experience?

TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have the same problem... Stay away from sugar and other stuff that are bad for your skin. Drink tons of water. When you think you've had enough, drink a few more litres, it refreshes your skin kinda. (Idk how to say it in english, english is not my first language but you know)

I have acne on my back and a lil on my chest, sucks >.> Used to have a lot in my face as well, but now it's like occasionally 1 or 2, and that's normal when you're a teen anyway

Good luck...

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hmmm idk about back acne as much, but for the face just pretend like your fingers are always dirty; don't touch your face with your fingers unless you just washed them. It's a little awkward for the first week, but it becomes very natural after a while. I've found that it really cuts down on facial acne. I don't have studies or whatever to back it up, just stuff that worked for me, my dad, and my uncle who's a doctor. Also wash your pillowcase frequently, and if you don't want to do that you can actually just replace pillowcases with t-shirts; works like a champ.

As for back acne, I'd make sure to change your sheets regularly (don't want the oils and grease and stuff to clog up the pores in your back) and avoid going to bed without showering after you're pretty much done with the day. Just my experience.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

well what really helped me was taking fish oil daily.

i literally felt like i struck gold when my skin started clearing up. so unless ur already supplementing with it, i recommend you try it. dont forget about drinking a lot of water!

classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100) classybrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by halotalo View Post
    well what really helped me was taking fish oil daily.

i literally felt like i struck gold when my skin started clearing up. so unless ur already supplementing with it, i recommend you try it. dont forget about drinking a lot of water!
    Aware me on fish oil

Is it wrong to be strong? CodyBaragar's Avatar
    CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CodyBaragar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I get the exact same thing when I get on a bulk. One word. Accutane.

Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zynus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel you man, I have pretty bad back acne, but it's normal.. Just keep drinking water and shower after workouts.

Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm still overcoming my acne, but the last few months it got really bad. I tried all kinds of medicine and I found that none of them really worked besides Tetracycline which I got off of because I was having anxiety and side effects. Go to acne.org and check out "The Regimen" you have to follow every step EXACTLY has shown and you can buy the products from a store instead of ordering them off the website. I recommend 2.5-5% Benzoyl Peroxide cream, and a foam face wash such as Clean & Clear. I'm currently off of medication and "The Regimen" but I'm still keeping up with washing my face with the foam face wash (I use Clean & Clear) twice a day (right after shower, and before bed) and remember to always pat dry, never rub your face with a towel because it will irritate it and make it more red! ALWAYS use a clean face towel as well after washing to prevent germs from getting back on your face.

As for your diet, try staying away from greasy foods since the grease will get on your face and into your pores throughout the day which causes pimples. I've changed my diet and I'm eating a lot healthier. I cut out candies, chocolate bars, etc. I still drink soda's but I limit myself to one a day. Eat fruit, vegetables, and make sure you cut back or eliminate junk food and greasy foods!

Maybe it's the supplements you're taking? Allergic reaction? There's a lot to factor in and it's going to take some searching to find what's causing it, unfortunately. Maybe you have stress in your life, try to eliminate that or keep it to a minimum as well.

Hope this helped. Cheers.

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TehAustrianOak View Post
    Stay away from sugar and other stuff that are bad for your skin.

Sources pls.

Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Excision94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BBqChicken1 View Post
    Sources pls.
    There's no direct links that it causes acne but it may vary in individuals. I know when I cut back on sugars and bad foods I had improvements. I don't know if that was just a coincidence or not.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by classybrah View Post
    Aware me on fish oil
    would aware, but omw to work.

Also, change your pillow cases often! You'd be surprised how many germs and dead skin cells are on them. Don't touch your face either.

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Excision94 View Post
    Also, change your pillow cases often! You'd be surprised how many germs and dead skin cells are on them. Don't touch your face either.
    In other words, just read post #3.

Originally Posted by grux12 View Post
    In other words, just read post #3.
    Word, didn't see that.

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Excision94 View Post
    There's no direct links that it causes acne but it may vary in individuals. I know when I cut back on sugars and bad foods I had improvements. I don't know if that was just a coincidence or not.
    What are 'bad foods'?

What are 'bad foods'?
    Bad foods are just good foods with skewed morals.

AlwaysNatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysNatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysNatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysNatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlwaysNatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are 'bad foods'?
    stay away from fried foods, greasy foods, and really sugary foods.
    I rep back.

Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kvado16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Proactiv bro. It actually works unless you have like a ****-ton of acne, It works well with moderate cases though. My face is spotless now, oh and avoid touching your face and quit eating greasy or sugar-loaded food.

Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    once i cut milk out of my diet it's been helping.
    Going for 220 lb

Rep back everytime

-- R.I.P Zyzz --

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) poptarts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    proactiv

Use the benzoyl peroxide MODERATELY. You don't want to use too much on your face or else it'll make it drier than the sahara desert and you'll break out even more.

It worked well for me

What are 'bad foods'?
    Fast Foods, candy, excess amounts of chocolate bars, and greasy foods for the most part.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gonna chip in with my personal experience with acne.

Bread
    Pasta
    Bagels
    Pizza (basically anything with wheat/gluten)
    Dairy

Avoid all of them for a month and see how if it helps. I promise you, when I stopped having them, my skin cleared up so much it was unreal. I used to be peppered with spots everywhere - all over my face, even my forehead, shoulders and back, chest...was terrible. But, as all kids, I used to scoff down cereal, sandwiches, stuff like that.

After ditching milk and gluten products, my acne's been at an all time low, and it only spikes when I have something I know I should avoid. It will literally flare up within a day or two and then take weeks, or months, to calm it down. Case in point, I stayed with a friend for a week recently, went down to his with pretty clear skin - by the fourth day my skin was flaring up and I was even getting whiteheads (haven't had one of those fckers in forever) And guess what? I was having bread, pasta, even cereal (first time doing that in 2012. Serious) and then I just happened to get acne flare ups.

And when that acne flare up started, it was even when I was using spot cream and pills...which I don't normally take. My skin was worse when I was eating gluten and dairy, even with anti spot pills and cream daily, than when I just don't eat gluten/dairy and don't use the meds.

Food aside, it's kinda basic. Change your pillow case regularly, get several flannels (basically small towels you can use to wash your face with, not sure if that's their name in the US) run them under hot water, press to your face. Do that several times, then repeat the process but under cold water instead - hot water opens pores in your skin, cold water closes them. Oddly enough, that method will clear up cold sores on your lips if you have any. Just be sure to get several flannels and face towels so you can keep washing them and always have a clean one to use. Do it twice daily, morning and evening.

Honestly, man, if you do this, especially the diet bit (just try it for a month - or even 2 weeks! Seriously!) I guarantee you'll get results.

Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000) Uri3LV8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know for a fact dairy products is one of the reason that cause acne my dermatologist told me to consume little of it.
    I rep back +200✔

S: 465
    B: 325
    D: 545

Proud owner of a 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA 5.7L with T-Top, and digital dash.

Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Camdz28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Accutane will clear it up.

Originally Posted by Camdz28 View Post
    Accutane will clear it up.
    Accutane is a very serious medication. I would only take that under very serious conditions after months or maybe even a year of try everything else.

JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JoshuaB93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks guys! I do drink tons of water (1gallon+ a day) and take fish oil too. I even use benzol peroxide cream couple times a week (10%). That helps but not if everyday use. And any other acne things usually leave me a lil red or even oilier after a while. Plus I heard it's bad to use on daily, not natural u know. Ahh idk I hate that **** I can never even take off my shirt cuz them acne or like talkin to chicks cuz acne. I'll admit it's not the WORST but still pretty bad:/ and accutane? Idot want to take anything that'll give me side effects...Or affect my hormones

IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAndRice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just deal with it and continue your bulk. it will go away. It's winter anyway....how often are you shirtless in public in the winter? (brb canadian brah checkin in -30 degree Celsius weather)
    Infantry 🍁
    I want traps so big I can catch a bear.

But you don't get it, I mean my ex when we would do the dew, shed want me to take off my shirt/clothes and wit that acne felt embarrassed. And then some girls give me back mSsage but I don't let em cuz dem acne. And my face... **** acne >

Originally Posted by JoshuaB93 View Post
    But you don't get it, I mean my ex when we would do the dew, shed want me to take off my shirt/clothes and wit that acne felt embarrassed. And then some girls give me back mSsage but I don't let em cuz dem acne. And my face... **** acne >
    And I love in south Texas, so even in winter, it don't matter it still hot lol

Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sbrigham1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got the same problem, just get a benzoyl peroxide wash and some salycic acid wipes, I just went to the dermatologist and they told me to start using those.