NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Difference between gnc creatine capsules and powder? Why is the price doubled?

Cant you just break the capsule in half and pour the powder in whatever your mixing it with? I mean they are pretty convenient considering the powder doesn't come with a scooper, but double the price? Anyway, is it ok to just break the capsule? Will I be missing anything? I got a bottle for free from my neighbor then went to the store to see how much it was and it's double the price of the powder.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To pay for an industrial sized capsule machine
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    just swallow
    - US Army - 19D - OEF 11/12
    - Currently running 531 and highly recommend it
    - Last weigh in : 181lbs
    - Goal weight : 190lbs (bulking)

NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50) NJminute will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by m0nkeh24 View Post
    just swallow
    Lmao...pause....anyway would it be ok to just break it in half and get the powder because people say creatine in pill/capsule form is bad but I want to use this creatine

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NJminute View Post
    Lmao...pause....anyway would it be ok to just break it in half and get the powder because people say creatine in pill/capsule form is bad but I want to use this creatine
    Creatine in a capsule is fine
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Creatine in a capsule is fine
    Aight so would it be alright to just break it in half and pour the powder in whatever I'm mixing it with? Ever see someone do it like that?

m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000) m0nkeh24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aight so would it be alright to just break it in half and pour the powder in whatever I'm mixing it with? Ever see someone do it like that?
    unless the instructions say to, then dont.
    - US Army - 19D - OEF 11/12
    - Currently running 531 and highly recommend it
    - Last weigh in : 181lbs
    - Goal weight : 190lbs (bulking)

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by m0nkeh24 View Post
    unless the instructions say to, then dont.
    It shouldn't make a difference.

Sure you could, but its easier just to swallow the pill
    Controlled Labs Warder

Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Godfatha1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have AllMax Creapure, cheap for 200 servings

easily mixes in a protein shake
    or if i cba i just throw scoop in and wash it down with water

bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why? Why would you do that? Why would you do something completely unnecessary? It makes absolutely no sense. Can you? Yeah sure. I could puncture my fish oil capsules and take that on a spoon, but I don't because it would be pointless and more than a little stupid.

And who are these people who say that if you put something in a capsule your body forgets how to process it? Are they allowed to go outside without a helmet and their phone number written on their underwear?
    Controlled Labs • Orange Triad | Oximega | Glycergrow

Allmax • Taurine | Creatine Mono | Beta Alanine

Primaforce • Agmatine | Cit. Mal. | COP | ALCAR

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Sure you could, but its easier just to swallow the pill
    I heard that swallowing the capsule is bad and the creatine will not have any effect because it's stuck in the capsule..or am I confusing capsules with tablets? 😲

Originally Posted by bodyweight4ever View Post
    Why? Why would you do that? Why would you do something completely unnecessary? It makes absolutely no sense. Can you? Yeah sure. I could puncture my fish oil capsules and take that on a spoon, but I don't because it would be pointless and more than a little stupid.

And who are these people who say that if you put something in a capsule your body forgets how to process it? Are they allowed to go outside without a helmet and their phone number written on their underwear?
    Haha so what your trying to say is that swallowing the capsule is fine?

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Capsules are designed to disolve in that stuff in your stomach that breaks down sh!t..lol
    Personally, powder is cheaper and u can get more bang for the bulk in bulk.
    I dont beleive in all this nonsense of capsules, CEE, pills, and yada yada.
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens

Originally Posted by mikz86ta View Post
    Capsules are designed to disolve in that stuff in your stomach that breaks down sh!t..lol
    Personally, powder is cheaper and u can get more bang for the bulk in bulk.
    I dont beleive in all this nonsense of capsules, CEE, pills, and yada yada.
    Haha thanks man. I just don't want this creatine to go to waste it's a brand new bottle lol 120 capsules

Powerlifting and junk imagedynamix's Avatar
    imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imagedynamix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take it back and get something better, that's what I suggest.

Have you ever taken anything in pill form??? Advil?? Asprin? ???
    † Jesus Christ all day †

Social Club Misfit Gang Wolf Pack

tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, its just like any other capsule or pill. Just swallow it and be done.

The only thing I can think it would do is get your system faster, but takes a good few weeks for saturation to take effect anyway.

Use your free bottle and then get the powder form next time.
    Current Stack
    iForce fanatic!
    Trutein fanatic!
    Controlled Labs fanatic!

Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
    Gold Feast-Watermelon
    Orange Triad
    ON Fish oil
    White Flood-Watermelon
    iForce HemaVol-Lemon Drop
    NOW Vit
    NOW Green Extract
    AllMax-Creatine
    AllMax-Glutamine
    Xtend-Sour Lemon-Lime

What I can't get in with Supp's, I get in with food....;)

Reds the new green.....