Sivle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a Bf estimate and some help please?

Can i get an estimate of my body fat % please?The pictures are below.Also i put these pictures up some days ago on a BF estimate thread and one guy said i was 18-21% but when i did those online Bf % calculators that ask weight and waist and etc (I did 10 Diff ones just to be sure) i got my results from 12-15% and they Avg 13.So would the guy that said 18-21 be wrong or the online tests?

Also what is recommended for me to do next?I want to lose the fat and look good i guess but not all ripped and huge like some people.Just be like one of those models maybe?

So yeah what should i do?Do i focus on just cardio to lose the fat first then do abdominal exercises or something else or etc?

Thanks !
    Attached Images

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it looks like you need to lift weights.
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ~15% but you need to add mass bro. You have 0 muscle mass.
    www.grazethesky.com

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bulk at half a pound a week for like 6-8 months and then cut a little to see how you look, definitely should not consider anything else with current body composition. You will probably need to bulk for at least a year's worth of time and then cut down to look anything resembling a model. Im the same height, really lean but tiny as hell being 10 lbs more than you.
    Squat, deadlift, bench press, overhead press, pull ups...they are your friends.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^ Great advice. I'd add BB rows & chinups and your set to go for a long time.
    www.grazethesky.com

yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50) yololego will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you aint gonna look model material anytime soon. est 6-10 mnths slow bulk,then cut rinse repeat
    goal-160lbs

bf 10%

Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000) Lacrosse_Skate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stick to all compounds. I don't think you should do a curl for at least a year bud. You are lean enough to bulk for sure, if you cut you won't improve your aesthetics as much as if you lift.

You should be excited, huge changes in your future if you really desire it.

Oh Ok thanks so it wouldn't be possible to just work out now instead of putting on weight?Would it help if i said i wasnt flexing and had just eaten a lot in those pictures?Or is it the same thing?

thanks

PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PriceySocks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would bet you are around 17%-18%. Most BF calculators don't consider all the measurements you really need for an accurate BF percentage. I find this to be pretty accurate since it asks for a neck measurement aswell, which really does make a big difference.

scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html

You will also want to make sure that you have a good body measuring tape and know how/where to take the measurments (that calculator has instructions, but there are videos on the bodybuilding.com's bodyspace page if you like that better.

Also, just a tip from something I found: DO NOT WORRY about how high your starting BF% is. If anything, the higher it is the better, because you will know that you weren't lying and underestimating and you can be proud of how far you really came once you reach your goal. I know there is a big temptation starting out to take whatever the lowest % was that someone/something told you, but you must resist the urge.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sivle View Post
    Oh Ok thanks so it wouldn't be possible to just work out now instead of putting on weight?Would it help if i said i wasnt flexing and had just eaten a lot in those pictures?Or is it the same thing?

thanks
    You want to put on weight, it wont be all fat, especially as a beginner. The reason you want a surplus of food is to promote recovery, and the body will synthesize bigger and stronger (for lack of explanation) tissue. Keep in mind if you limit the weight gain you arent going to get fat. If you bulked at half a pound for a year, you would ONLY put on 26 lbs, thats it! Just dont go full derp mode and eat out of control, making a cutting session longer than it needs to be
    You arent even fat, you are in a VERY good position to put on some mass, you just look like a normal untrained dude.

You should look into Starting Strength, the program by Mark Rippetoe, just dont follow his nutrition advice and you should be golden.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by PriceySocks View Post
    I would bet you are around 17%-18%. Most BF calculators don't consider all the measurements you really need for an accurate BF percentage. I find this to be pretty accurate since it asks for a neck measurement aswell, which really does make a big difference.

scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html

You will also want to make sure that you have a good body measuring tape and know how/where to take the measurments (that calculator has instructions, but there are videos on the bodybuilding.com's bodyspace page if you like that better.

Also, just a tip from something I found: DO NOT WORRY about how high your starting BF% is. If anything, the higher it is the better, because you will know that you weren't lying and underestimating and you can be proud of how far you really came once you reach your goal. I know there is a big temptation starting out to take whatever the lowest % was that someone/something told you, but you must resist the urge.
    So i did it and i got 13.8 %

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    You want to put on weight, it wont be all fat, especially as a beginner. The reason you want a surplus of food is to promote recovery, and the body will synthesize bigger and stronger (for lack of explanation) tissue. Keep in mind if you limit the weight gain you arent going to get fat. If you bulked at half a pound for a year, you would ONLY put on 26 lbs, thats it! Just dont go full derp mode and eat out of control, making a cutting session longer than it needs to be
    You arent even fat, you are in a VERY good position to put on some mass, you just look like a normal untrained dude.

You should look into Starting Strength, the program by Mark Rippetoe, just dont follow his nutrition advice and you should be golden.

Yeah well see how it goes then

Whats wrong with the Nutrition part?

TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheAshT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i'd say >15% you don't have any muslce, your skinny fat.

Haha skinny fat?

Originally Posted by Sivle View Post
    Haha skinny fat?
    Some fat with no muscle mass. The problem is he recommends newbies and skinny guys to eat 9999999 calories a day which will just make you fat. Seriously, starting strength, 350 calorie surplus on lifting days, 200 calorie surplus on rest days and you will put some meat on your frame if you are patient.

Hopefully i do everything right