Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr. Jeff will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Bioforge--Much hype, little results?

I'm 2 weeks in with Bioforge and the only thing I'm not experiencing anything, really, except a very slight increase in libido. I understand it's said it begins to really kick in at week 3, but I'm inclined to believe that's just marketing talk to increase sales. I've used Triazole, Activate Xtreme, and Stoked numerous times in the past and I've always experienced the effects of said supplements around the end of week one, while not the peak effects, but something. Is there a customer satisfaction policy with this? I'm ready to get off this hype train. Oh, and my biggest gripe with Bioforge is while there's a slight increase in libido, it's also something of a erection killer for me. Not bashing, but like A.I.'s perform (Ironically) while it increases my libido, it also compromises/kills the erection.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aside from triazole I heavily preferred BioForge to the others that you mentioned. Hopefully it will "kick in" soon for you.

BTW BF didnt do much libido wise for me, where I noticed it was in the weight room which is unusual and highly welcome from a test booster.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just add in arginine. Erection problem solved
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Jeff View Post
    I'm 2 weeks in with Bioforge and the only thing I'm not experiencing anything, really, except a very slight increase in libido. I understand it's said it begins to really kick in at week 3, but I'm inclined to believe that's just marketing talk to increase sales. I've used Triazole, Activate Xtreme, and Stoked numerous times in the past and I've always experienced the effects of said supplements around the end of week one, while not the peak effects, but something. Is there a customer satisfaction policy with this? I'm ready to get off this hype train. Oh, and my biggest gripe with Bioforge is while there's a slight increase in libido, it's also something of a erection killer for me. Not bashing, but like A.I.'s perform (Ironically) while it increases my libido, it also compromises/kills the erection.
    Give it time bro. It's barely been 2 weeks. It's not marketing bs when it says it takes time. If Biotivia wanted to use the typical marketing BS they would of stated "INSTANT MUSCLE RESULTS WITH FIRST DOSE. INCREASE STRENGTH NEARLY 300.9222234%" If you have two bottles you should feel it by the start of the second bottle.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Registered User Proposturalized's Avatar
    Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Proposturalized is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not hype, give it time. Assuming you plan on running at least 2 bottles, you will see results no doubt.
    "Maybe strong is just what you have left when you've used up all your weak."

justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Jeff View Post
    lol @ customer satisfaction policy. go home

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know if this applies only to products bought directly from Biotivia, or applies in general, but:

"If you have any reason to be dissatisfied, please return the product in its original packaging (if possible) along with a brief explanation of why you are returning the product. Please include a copy of the Invoice or the original billing/shipping name, address and order number. On that same invoice, please note if you need an exchange or refund. You have 30 days from the date of receipt in which to return your order.

Americas return center:
    Biotivia
    c/o MDS Fulfillment, Inc.
    ATTN: 8260 Order #________
    4001 W. Green Tree Road
    Milwaukee, WI 53209
    USA"

I'm guessing that's only for products bought directly from them. If so, then you'd have to check the return policy of wherever you actually bought it from.

But yeah, I wouldn't take 2 weeks of product that's probably typically used for 2-3 months and decide it isn't working. You're free too, of course, and may have to if you want a refund. I'm sure you'll be really annoyed if you stick with it, go past the refund point, and still have noticed nothing of value from it.

KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KReyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't see the results until I started my second bottle. Give it time, BF is a great product.
    "Go home to your dumbbells, go work on your pecs and your lats! We're all REALLY impressed!"-Elaine Benes (The Parking Garage-1991)

0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 0R1G1N is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I noticed better sleep quality after two weeks, but the strength gains did not kick in until week four and after. Stick with it brother.
    -New Log -

MASSularia, Versa-1, APE - VERS-ULARI-APE (I guess)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152957321&p=1048558251#post1048558251