Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you lose your gains and I happen upon them I will give them back. (Maybe)

(maybe not)

(probably not)

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Deads lookin good brother.
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aremfi View Post
    If you lose your gains and I happen upon them I will give them back. (Maybe)

(maybe not)

(probably not)
    Thought we were cool man...

Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    Deads lookin good brother.
    Thanks Matt! Not much, but hittin 340 was a huge step for me since my hamstring tear.. Also, my max at the peak of my bulk ~174lbs was 335lb, so its nice to already start this bulk with a higher DL I know I can hit 365, just gotta be one of those days though.

11/18/13

Front Squats
    185x5x5

Smith Machine Hack Squats
    2ppsx10x3

SL DB DL
    60x12x3

Leg curls, calf raises, & cable crunches
    3 sets each

Notes: Just added front squats in not too long ago and jumped from 165 to 185 bc 165 was pretty easy last week. Need to get some wrist wraps & work on my grip for them though because they reallly kill my wrists.. Any pointers? Gripping the bar with 2 fingers and keeping elbows up. Leg Press was taken, so i decided to do hack squats.. I like them.

Went out to eat at Lucille's BBQ for my dads Bday.. Great Post WO meal! Shared the "Backyard Feast" with my family that included 2 BBQ half chickens, 2 racks of ribs, garlic mashed potatoes, BBQ baked beans, baked potatoes, mac n cheese + biscuits

1st plate: BBQ chicken, Mashed potatoes, Baked potato, Bbq baked beans, & biscuit

2nd plate: BBQ chicken, ribs, baked beans, 1/2 potato

And I want to show you guys my babies.. Best purchases I have made. Mirin dat color scheme? Like im on fire
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144267021&p=870915031#post870915031

i like cats

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mirin them shoes. Which adidas are those?
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chichinnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    Mirin them shoes. Which adidas are those?
    Adipowers! love em w/ all my heart
    LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144267021&p=870915031#post870915031

i like cats

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Posted this in another log but I feel that it may be of some help regarding front squats:
    Originally Posted by MikeWines View Post
    1) Try the "bodybuilder grip" with arms crossed in front.

2) Work on improving t-spine mobility.

3) Stretch your lats and triceps.

4) Use this release technique from MWOD:
    Been contemplating whether or not it's worth it to get some olympic lifting shoes. However, my minimus seem to serve me well although I would imagine the heel lift would make a significant difference.
    B.S. Exercise Science
    M.S. Applied Sport Science and Exercise Physiology

Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aremfi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That barbecue chicken looks amazingly tasty. On the flip side, you are going to look like charizard in the gym.

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That barbecue chicken looks amazingly tasty. On the flip side, you are going to look like charizard in the gym.
    Had a good laugh at this.

My favorite color is orange so I rock bright neon orange shoes on the bike. Makes me look fast I think! Haha! What I really need is an actual pair of bike shoes. Those Adipowers be expensive shoes! Nice looking though. Ive got to pick up some shoe's for weight lifting and plyos and a new ankle brace pretty soon here.

Jealous of your BBQ. I'm waiting for thanksgiving to shovel starchy white potatoes into my mouth with reckless abandon. Thinking of biking 50 miles before thanksgiving and scaring the chit out of the family when I destroy Thanksgiving dinner, haha!
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    That Lucille's looks tastyyyy!

My favorite color is orange so I rock bright neon orange shoes on the bike. Makes me look fast I think! Haha! What I really need is an actual pair of bike shoes. Those Adipowers be expensive shoes! Nice looking though. Ive got to pick up some shoe's for weight lifting and plyos and a new ankle brace pretty soon here.

Jealous of your BBQ. I'm waiting for thanksgiving to shovel starchy white potatoes into my mouth with reckless abandon. Thinking of biking 50 miles before thanksgiving and scaring the chit out of the family when I destroy Thanksgiving dinner, haha!
    I think that there is a strong correlation to bright colors and fitness. Orange is a cool color, probably would choose yellow over it though. Prior to being in shape I hated both of those colors haha.

Speaking of biking, makes me wish I had a decent bike to ride around. All I have is a crummy cheap mountain bike and I have no luck keeping a tire from going flat. It looks like I am destined to run.

I'm on a stationary. No bike for me.

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

Well it looks like we can be equally sad on the no bike train. On another note, do you actually put in 50 miles on a stationary bike? I would think that one would go mad if such an occasion should occur.

Posted this in another log but I feel that it may be of some help regarding front squats:

Been contemplating whether or not it's worth it to get some olympic lifting shoes. However, my minimus seem to serve me well although I would imagine the heel lift would make a significant difference.
    Thanks very much for this Mike! Will watch after I knock out these last 2 exams.
    I really like the heel lift.. Before I got my adipowers, i had a couple seshes in dress shoes & getting into the hole was much easier and i was more upright. Started looking around and was going to buy these http://www.maxbarbell.com/collection...tlifting-shoes but they were sold out in my size and i'm very impatient. Was attracted to the look of the adipowers and am very glad I bought them. My friend has the wi ruis and they are good as well. One of the top reviewed weightlifting shoes as well..

ahahaha on fiyahh

My favorite gym color is orange! I say gym color because i just really like to wear orange to the gym... Dont have any orange casual shirts tho haha. Yeah, they were pretty pricey, but so are most weightlifting shoes. So i thought if im already going to be spending a good amount of money, might as well get the pair I really want. One of my best purchases

Originally Posted by IK9 View Post
    That Lucille's looks tastyyyy!
    Oh... it was!

I think that there is a strong correlation to bright colors and fitness. Orange is a cool color, probably would choose yellow over it though. Prior to being in shape I hated both of those colors haha.

Speaking of biking, makes me wish I had a decent bike to ride around. All I have is a crummy cheap mountain bike and I have no luck keeping a tire from going flat. It looks like I am destined to run.
    I agree 100%
    I have a short board i ride all around school. love it

I'm on a stationary. No bike for me.
    yawn

Well it looks like we can be equally sad on the no bike train. On another note, do you actually put in 50 miles on a stationary bike? I would think that one would go mad if such an occasion should occur.
    lol the stationary bike is probably my least favorite cardio machine.. sorry GG

11/19/13

Bench
    200x3
    190x3x4

Weighted Dips
    100x5
    100x4x2

Standing DB Press
    50x8x5

upright rows, low to highs, lateral raises, shrugs

Notes: Wasnt feeling 100% today, but still got some decent work in. Was at school from 8-6, studying 11-5:30. Been workin on Business Calc and im ready to ace my exam tomorrow! Gonna do some more work after this, then head to bed! Gotta do the same thing tomorrow for my stats exam on Thurs... Im excited.

Beef Tacos

Fiber one & frozen blueberries

i like cats

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ooooh I gotta try that fiber one and blueberry combo!

Yes I do. Takes me about 135 minutes with an average speed of about 24 mph. It does take a certain amount of crazy.

Originally Posted by chichinnn View Post

My favorite gym color is orange! I say gym color because i just really like to wear orange to the gym... Dont have any orange casual shirts tho haha. Yeah, they were pretty pricey, but so are most weightlifting shoes. So i thought if im already going to be spending a good amount of money, might as well get the pair I really want. One of my best purchases

I agree 100%
    I have a short board i ride all around school. love it

yawn

lol the stationary bike is probably my least favorite cardio machine.. sorry GG
    I usually just rock the orange onvarious pairs of shoes, no orange tee shirts yet, I do occasionally wear orange skinny jeans tho. I've gotta get me some weightlifting shoes as it will finally be time to get in a real gym next year. All my current shoes are running type shoes. I'll be on a tight budget so I'm looking at the reebok crossfit shoes, a little friendlier to my wallet. I have huge feet so hopefully I wont have a problem finding shoes in my size since I'll be competing with the men. Maybe I'll look for a women's shoe if they make my size.

Its ok that you dont like the bike. I do. Although I use to do quite a bit of shortboarding and longboarding before giving it a rest after some foot problems. I should break them out again for a run, too bad its raining.

Good looking lifts and food buddy! Hope your day is going well!

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

To each their own, if I had to choose a stationary cardio machine I would go with the treadmill. But I like to run outdoors for the much better scenery. It would take some serious mental dedication to ride a stationary bike for that long and that speed haha. So all of this talk about weight lifting shoes, do they make a huge difference? I have just been using a pair of run down puma tennis shoes that have gotten pretty flat over time.

Ooooh I gotta try that fiber one and blueberry combo!
    one of my go-to fiber/volume snacks

Yes I do. Takes me about 135 minutes with an average speed of about 24 mph. It does take a certain amount of crazy.

I usually just rock the orange onvarious pairs of shoes, no orange tee shirts yet, I do occasionally wear orange skinny jeans tho. I've gotta get me some weightlifting shoes as it will finally be time to get in a real gym next year. All my current shoes are running type shoes. I'll be on a tight budget so I'm looking at the reebok crossfit shoes, a little friendlier to my wallet. I have huge feet so hopefully I wont have a problem finding shoes in my size since I'll be competing with the men. Maybe I'll look for a women's shoe if they make my size.

Its ok that you dont like the bike. I do. Although I use to do quite a bit of shortboarding and longboarding before giving it a rest after some foot problems. I should break them out again for a run, too bad its raining.

Good looking lifts and food buddy! Hope your day is going well!
    Dangggg you're crazy GG! I used to run Cross Country in high school, so i'm kinda over cardio haha.
    I got orange shoe laces for my white chucks No need to go out and buy weightlifting shoes! I wear chucks to the gym errday, except squat days, but even before I got my adipowers, I wore chucks on squat days. Great weightlifting shoe IMO. However, I am interested in the New Balance Minimus
    If it wasnt for my board, Itd take me 15-20 min to walk to close opposed to 5 min on my board! Id rather not walk lol. Except I ended up walking today because of the rain..

11/20/13

Deads
    265x5
    285x3
    330x1

Speed Deads
    235x3x3

DB Rows
    85x8x4

Neutral Grip Lat Pulldowns
    150x10x3

Curls for dem girls

Notes:
    Took it easy yesterday because of how drained I was from my Calc Exam.. That is how my deads are structured as of late. I'll add 5lbs to each set every session until I can no longer add 5lbs.

Off day today! Just finished my very last midterm of the semester today! Both the Calc & stat midterms fried my brain.. Calc especially. But there's something about taking math tests that really gets me excited... Just being able to solve complex problems is fun haha. Now i get to study for finals...

Registered for my classes for next semester today and received a call from some internship program I applied for the other night. I'll be having an interview tomorrow morning via webcam, well more of an informational interview, and then I'll see what happens from there!

Had 4 bowls of pumpkin pie ice cream to help me cope with my studying. Check out my fan crew

Fudge Brownie-Nutella Cup. Just another fan

i like cats

To each their own, if I had to choose a stationary cardio machine I would go with the treadmill. But I like to run outdoors for the much better scenery. It would take some serious mental dedication to ride a stationary bike for that long and that speed haha. So all of this talk about weight lifting shoes, do they make a huge difference? I have just been using a pair of run down puma tennis shoes that have gotten pretty flat over time.
    I only use my Adipowers for front & back squats. And leg press because I'm too lazy to take them off haha. Do they make a difference? For squats, Yes. Are they 100% necessary? No. The majority of the time i'll workout in chucks or occasionally vans. Something flat. I dont like the softness of my nike free runs while lifting. Never wear them to the gym. If you're comfortable in the shoes you have now, then keep them! But sounds like you've had them for a long time. If you ever think of getting some new kicks for the gym, I recommend converse or I've been pretty interested in the new balance minimus. Converse are cheaper though

i like cats

Hehe I do that.. Converses for squats/deads and free runs for everything else!

MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeWines has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am interested in the New Balance Minimus
    Getting these for christmas:

hnnnnnggggg
    B.S. Exercise Science

Hehe I do that.. Converses for squats/deads and free runs for everything else!
    what color converse? If black, you have no soul
    Getting these for christmas:

hnnnnnggggg
    Eff off.

Haha Dont you already have a pair? Im guessing you really like them since you're getting another pair.. I like the all blue ones

i like cats

I like neutral colors. I have grey ones and blue ones.. Not the royal blue but the other one..

I like the white ones and tan ones too

But yeah.. Same boat.. I'm not fond of black converses

what color converse? If black, you have no soul

Eff off.

Haha Dont you already have a pair? Im guessing you really like them since you're getting another pair.. I like the all blue ones
    Currently have these:

But I like them alot and diversity is the spice of life
    B.S. Exercise Science

I only use my Adipowers for front & back squats. And leg press because I'm too lazy to take them off haha. Do they make a difference? For squats, Yes. Are they 100% necessary? No. The majority of the time i'll workout in chucks or occasionally vans. Something flat. I dont like the softness of my nike free runs while lifting. Never wear them to the gym. If you're comfortable in the shoes you have now, then keep them! But sounds like you've had them for a long time. If you ever think of getting some new kicks for the gym, I recommend converse or I've been pretty interested in the new balance minimus. Converse are cheaper though
    Well I have some running Nikes and a pair for walking and I had noticed that the higher insoles made it a bit hard to squat so I tried out a pair of my more worn out shoes and the flatness helps and so I figured that there was a correlation. I checked out those minimum shoes and they look great, I like a light shoe to run in but the down side is that I have wider feet so the lighter material seems to rip on me quite easily. I will definitely keep those shoes in my mind though.

Are you all finished up with your tests now?

I think they would make a great deal of difference for someone (aka the majority of the population) who has limited ankle dorsiflexion due to the current design of tennis shoes and constantly being in plantar flexion all day. However, I think the best use of them would be coupled with working on ankle mobility rather than relying upon them as a crutch to fix your postural issues. Not saying you're doing this by any means, just noting something that I would considering before buying them.
    B.S. Exercise Science

I like neutral colors. I have grey ones and blue ones.. Not the royal blue but the other one..

I like the white ones and tan ones too

But yeah.. Same boat.. I'm not fond of black converses
    Haha nothing wrong with black converse, in fact, my first pair were black! Then I got white hightops and just recently transitioned my grey casual (low top) chucks into my new gym shoes I just wear my grey ones for everything.. My favorite pair of shoes right now.

Currently have these:

But I like them alot and diversity is the spice of life
    those are pretty sick

Well I have some running Nikes and a pair for walking and I had noticed that the higher insoles made it a bit hard to squat so I tried out a pair of my more worn out shoes and the flatness helps and so I figured that there was a correlation. I checked out those minimum shoes and they look great, I like a light shoe to run in but the down side is that I have wider feet so the lighter material seems to rip on me quite easily. I will definitely keep those shoes in my mind though.

Are you all finished up with your tests now?
    Yeah you dont want a shoe with a sole that is going to compress while doing squats, which is why it's best to squat with a flatter shoe. I'm the same way. If I were to buy a running shoe, It would be a lighter flat shoe, like the Minimus.

ALL DONE!!!

I think they would make a great deal of difference for someone (aka the majority of the population) who has limited ankle dorsiflexion due to the current design of tennis shoes and constantly being in plantar flexion all day. However, I think the best use of them would be coupled with working on ankle mobility rather than relying upon them as a crutch to fix your postural issues. Not saying you're doing this by any means, just noting something that I would considering before buying them.
    Yeah I need to be more dedicated to my mobility work.. I get too lazy sometimes, but I know the benefits. Used to do some ankle mobility with my resistance band around my waist and tied on the rack. Id be in a squatting position and shift all my weight onto one of my ankles & hold it. I'll be trying to include more mobility

Update
    ALL midterms are done!!!! And I'm proud of myself. Grades were just posted and I got an 89/100 on my Business Calc exam, which was pretty difficult and made me leave the class with my brain fried. And got a 99/100 on my Stats exam, which wasn't too difficult for me, but only because I studied well. Watch my class avg to be 65% srs.

Took Thursday off from the gym as it was my off day, and then also took yesterday off (kinda) B/c I was feeling tired and knew i wouldn't be happy with my workout.

So I was about to go to the gym yesterday, but I was feeling tired, so i decided to get In N Out instead to reward myself of my good grades. I ate the In N Out and then for some reason just had the urge to go to the gym.. haha. So I went, and I really wasn't feeling it, so I just worked up to 300x1 and bounced. Gonnna get my real squat workout in today.

Also, got pretty buzzed last night and went to an event hosted by my marketing club. We played broomball, which is similar to hockey, but we used a ball, these broom-like sticks, and kept our shoes on all on ice. Had a great time! Fell a couple times, so my knees are killing me.

It was Christmas sweater-themed. We're all obviously too cool to smile for the camera haha. Got my chucks on of course

Let me tease you guys

i like cats

Congrats on finishing the midterms!

And I hate you for flashing that In N' Out in my face.

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In N Out looks so HHHHNNNGGGGG!!! Wish we had that on the East Coast.. Gainz are strong in here, keep up the good work man!

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong dips, jelly of burger
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Congrats on finishing the midterms!

And I hate you for flashing that In N' Out in my face.
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    In N Out looks so HHHHNNNGGGGG!!! Wish we had that on the East Coast.. Gainz are strong in here, keep up the good work man!
    Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    Strong dips, jelly of burger
    lol the burger was great..

10/23/13

Squats
    280x3x3
    225x13 Rep PR

Notes
    Had a quick workout today because I wanted to catch a movie with my parents. Did my squats in my garage, and decided to finish with 225 for as many as possible because i was running short on time. I literally did this set right after my 3rd set after I cleared the weights. So pretty happy with the 13 and my 3 sets of triples.

Saw Hunger Games, and it was great. I never watched the first one, but now I think I'm going to have to.

Mom Made Dinner

i like cats