Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

advertising not permitted

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

There you have it fellow Juggernauts, that's my full disclosure... that's practically every shot of me from the shoot. I appreciate my buddy Paul's boss for doing this. He did a great job for not not being a fitness photographer. We all sort of fumbled our way through it. It's been a definite learning (and fun) experience! I will have a little more reflective look tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT!!!

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    There you have it fellow Juggernauts, that's my full disclosure... that's practically every shot of me from the shoot. I appreciate my buddy Paul's boss for doing this. He did a great job for not not being a fitness photographer. We all sort of fumbled our way through it. It's been a definite learning (and fun) experience! I will have a little more reflective look tomorrow. GOOD NIGHT!!!
    Ken I will have to look at the pictures at home I am being blocked on them here at work.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, the day is almost over... had a very good Father's Day Feast!
    The photo session went pretty well. The truth is, I don't really feel like the experimenting that I did the last week really worked though. I'm sure that I screwed something up because I felt like the photos came out less "defined" and I was definitely less vascular and all that good 'bodybuilding stuff' at the shoot than I know that I am on any given workout day. So, that was disappointing. All in all, though, I'm not unhappy, I'm just don't feel all that "shredded" like I had honestly hoped. I also know that I need to put on size, that would help a lot for the bodybuilding look, but truthfully, the body that I have crafted works pretty well for the 360 Fit lifestyle that I have been leading. I suppose in a way, I want my cake and be able to eat it too, lol. I'll be doing a little more reflection tomorrow when my head's a little clearer, but one of the things that this experience has helped me to realize is now that I have gotten to this stage of fit-ness, I can begin to bulk and cut with the sports seasons to maximize my athletic abilities. It will help to shape my nutrition plan, my workouts, my overall training. The knowledge and experience of Juggernaut Nation has impacted me in a mighty way. You guys and gals have shown what it means to be a Juggernaut, to LITERALLY change the course of lives, to be an UNSTOPPABLE force. Infinite Labs has provided the high quality products for us to be able to what we do day in and day out. I could not have been the 360JUGGERNAUT without my Glutamine MTX, BCAAs, and Cyclo REM for recovery. There are days that I would not have worked out or been in any kind of mood to work out without my Juggernaut HP and CarnoCre. For that, I must say THANK YOU - to all you Juggernauts and to Infinite Labs. I'll write more tomorrow, but I wanted to go ahead and upload a few photos and then GO TO BED!!!

Pictures look awesome. You can see a difference in definition in your legs, back, arms, abs... The width of your upper back, size of your arms and so forth are bigger than day 1 of the challenge, and that is with the reduced bodyfat. Which obviously proves the amount of lean muscle you put on.

As far as "...All in all, though, I'm not unhappy, I'm just don't feel all that "shredded" like I had honestly hoped..." You looked shredded to me. All you need is a dark spray tan some downdraft lighting. You did awesome these 12 weeks helping motivate and inspire not only those in this challenge, but others as well Bo Jackson may know baseball and football, but Bo don't know Juggernaut!!! 360 kenny you knocked it out the park.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome stuff!!!

pics speak for themselves....KEEP KILLING!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Kenny,

Personally, I think you did a terrific job! There's HUGE differences that are visible between your before and after photos. Be proud of yourself. And moreover, you've given so much support and motivation in the Juggernaut Nation that you definitely serve as an inspiration. You've finished strong, Juggernaut. Keep it up 360 Kenny!

Jan
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zach A. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Awesome job Kenny!
    Your transformation was great! It's really tough to get that super shredded/vascular look the first time around. I've dieted down and competed a handfull of times and I'm still trying to reach what I would consider the "conditioned look."
    But the main thing is, and I know you realize this, is that you enjoyed your journey and positioned yourself way closer to your ideal physique when all was said and done.
    Your pics look awesome bro! You should be proud!!!
    Phenomenal work and results! Keep it up... The more times you condition yourself and grow and repeat that process, the better the outcome will be each time because you'll learn something new and your body will show it.

Way to go and finish strong!!!

Zach
    Zach August
    NPC Amateur Athlete
    B.S. University at California, Davis

2012 IAJ Olympia Jr. Juggernaut winner

Excuses are merely the nails used to build a house of failure

Follow my IAJ Arnold Classic Challenge Thread for updates on training/diet

Zach, thank you so much for this. I have so much more respect for what you do than ever before! It's a mental and physical battle, and it's such a scientific process, that you have to get all the little variables right to hit it perfect. That, and posing is truly an artform (that I've had no training in, obviously) AND a lot of FREAKIN work! I'm not sure the lighting was perfect for showing off all the right shadows and all that stuff, but it was a cool experience. Now it's time to take your advice and BULK UP!

Originally Posted by Zach A. View Post
    Awesome job Kenny!
    Your transformation was great! It's really tough to get that super shredded/vascular look the first time around. I've dieted down and competed a handfull of times and I'm still trying to reach what I would consider the "conditioned look."
    But the main thing is, and I know you realize this, is that you enjoyed your journey and positioned yourself way closer to your ideal physique when all was said and done.
    Your pics look awesome bro! You should be proud!!!
    Phenomenal work and results! Keep it up... The more times you condition yourself and grow and repeat that process, the better the outcome will be each time because you'll learn something new and your body will show it.

Way to go and finish strong!!!

Zach

jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlaw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow man you look awesome!! Great progress!

clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clifsgoals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Pictures look awesome. You can see a difference in definition in your legs, back, arms, abs... The width of your upper back, size of your arms and so forth are bigger than day 1 of the challenge, and that is with the reduced bodyfat. Which obviously proves the amount of lean muscle you put on.

As far as "...All in all, though, I'm not unhappy, I'm just don't feel all that "shredded" like I had honestly hoped..." You looked shredded to me. All you need is a dark spray tan some downdraft lighting. You did awesome these 12 weeks helping motivate and inspire not only those in this challenge, but others as well Bo Jackson may know baseball and football, but Bo don't know Juggernaut!!! 360 kenny you knocked it out the park.
    Great work! very defined!
    journeys all have obstacles, we all face them, we find out who we are when we continue the journey and not quit.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pictures look great Kenny! I see improvements everywhere. Are you going to start you bulk right away or are you going to enjoy being "shredded" for the summer??
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

I'll be hitting the heavy weights again next week

One of the things that I found out during this Challenge is that I'd actually like to be a little heavier in the summer (crazy I know), but that would allow me to play softball at a little heavier weight and presumably with a little more power. Then, I will start to cut in the fall by ramping up my road racing activities and play indoor volleyball in the fall, winter, and spring at a lighter weight (which has been great for my vertical and my agility). I'll probably do a little more racing in the spring too, but it may be more the adventure type, as I will be starting to bulk for softball season again.

You know, I have basically been in a caloric deficit for almost a year and half, and now that I have found a company that I trust to be able to supplement my new nutrition plans and help me to recover and always be ready for the next event in Infinite Labs, it will be nice to do a yearly cycle with a few tweaks here and there to my stack!

I am writing a "wrap up" and I hope to have that done tonight, but can I just say, you, sir have been a great inspiration. You were the first winner, but you also, are sort of a non-traditional 360 Fit kind of guy. I appreciate your support in my last 12 weeks, and I hope to be able to meet you one day!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Pictures look great Kenny! I see improvements everywhere. Are you going to start you bulk right away or are you going to enjoy being "shredded" for the summer??

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kenny, I agree with what all the other Juggernauts have said. You can see a lot of changes in your physique from day 1. Before you had a much softer look, now you are CHISELED!!! Look at the difference just in your face, arms, abs, back and legs. ok that's just about everything haha. You did great and the daily motivation, tips and answers to other Juggernaut's questions was outstanding. To take the kind of time you took to answer questions and the detail in which you did so was awesome. You definitely mastered and are a 360 Juggernaut!!!!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

Day 85 - Wrap Up Thoughts, but this is NOT the end.

Here I am, Day 85. The Challenge portion of the IAJ 2012 is over for me, but not the journey. As I said in my opening, I planned to become the best ME that I could in 12 weeks. I said that I was mentally ready to take it to the next level, and take it to the next level I did. Yesterday was obviously a bittersweet day. It was a proverbial “end” to something that I’ve made a vital part of daily life. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting people’s logs and checking in on them, contributing where I thought appropriate. That’s what I am finding that I learned the most about myself these last 12 weeks. I REALLY enjoy sharing this lifestyle, and helping to motivate and maybe even inspire others to achieve.

Last night, we had a celebratory party with 3 buddies of mine that I convinced to come on this journey too. Seeing the changes in their lives has impacted me more than I thought it would. Something that started so innocently with a New Year’s resolution a year and half ago for myself has turned into a focused activity that I believe actually has made me a BETTER version of myself, and those with whom I have regular contact.

One of the things that I specifically learned with the IAJ Forum Log concept is that I love the idea of a Blog as a place where ideas can be shared and discussed. A forum filled with information, humor, reality, experimentation, and all shared by similarly interested persons. I found out that this IS RIGHT IN MY WHEELHOUSE. I actually love the organization of it. A singular place that I can not only share what’s going on for me, but I can actually dive in and be a part of other people’s journey’s too. In the same way that I had physical accountability partners that would check in on me daily/weekly, I had many others of you online doing the same thing, and this kind of accountability is paramount to any success that I may enjoy. I will NEVER forget that! I work out alone at ~5am. I don’t have a lifting partner pushing me each and every day. I don’t have a trainer kicking my butt up one side and down the other. What I do have are you guys, Juggernaut Nation, not only rooting me on, but constantly on my mind. Whether it was asking me questions or answering my questions. Asking me about why I did this or suggesting I do that. It was this kind of support that I didn’t have outside of this online structure. Through the Log/blog framework though, and especially with the addition of the ******** component, I have many more people aware of what and why I do what I do.

Being “360 fit” was actually an idea spawned from one of my very first bb.com friends (jennergizer). She was really into doing whatever, whenever, and I was drawn to that. I have always been into a lot of things, sometimes simultaneously, like I was earlier in this Challenge, playing sand volleyball, indoor volleyball, tennis, running, and weight lifting all in the same week!!! I loved the idea of the Challenges that members like WildBill and Rumblebird were doing. Not even necessarily in a competitive way, but more in an “exclusive club” kind of way. I love belonging to and supporting something bigger than myself, it’s why most people say that I have a lot of “team spirit”. I think that bodes well if I am chosen to become a member of TEAM JUGGERNAUT. I am as loyal and spirited as they come! That, and I have always been a versatile athlete, so when John Butz suggested that my activities reminded him of the Bo Knows commercials it resonated with me. This 360 Fit idea and the awesomeness of Juggernaut Nation with the support of the Infinite Labs team, the tag of 360JUGGERNAUT explains me completely. I may not be the biggest, strongest, fastest Juggernaut, but with the help of the Juggernaut PWO and my stack of supplements, I am LITERALLY ready ANY day, ANY time, ANY workout challenge, and I personally, think that is pretty cool. It's appropriate that I started going to ANYtime Fitness this year. I want to send out a huge thanks to Dave and Patti Bueker for provided such a top notch facility for me to workout in, and also all the support they have shown. I know they check my Log daily because I get text messages. (even today!!!)

One other thing that I took away from this Challenge is that my Circle of Influence is growing, and that makes me excited too. It used to be that I did all this for very selfish reasons. Albeit, justifiably so. My Dad died of a heart attack at the age of 34, so me being in the best shape of my life when I turn 34 in July of this year was going to take some selfishness to focus on what I needed to do to change my life. I have stated here on this Log before, but I have long been “active”, it’s just that I was out eating any chance I would ever have of staying fit. As well, it wasn’t necessarily on straight junk food. I simply justified my over-snacking by the fact that I ran so much. Never mind that I could see my waist line expanding, and my athletic performance rapidly declining. Everyone was saying, I don’t know why you think you need to work out, you’re in good shape and you eat pretty well. The truth was, with my family history, I was slowly killing myself, a couple pounds a year at a time, and instead of ignoring the signs, I decided to do something about it. The funny thing about “doing something about it” is that eventually people start to take notice. If you are a truly a Juggernaut, than you are an unstoppable force, one to be reckoned with, and that’s what I am finding. After having dinner with my buddies and their families yesterday, then reading their 84 day ending BodyBlogs, I realized, I may have had a more profound effect on their lives than I thought. I certainly didn’t do the work for them, they definitely did that, but I was a support pillar in the advancement of their health and the achievement of goals they only thought may be possible. In the same way that Juggernaut Nation, my bb.com family, and Infinite Labs has supported me, so also I have supported these guys, and so, my Circle of Influence gets a little bit bigger, and more people take notice.

I AM UNSTOPPABLE. I WILL BE JUGGERNAUT.

Ok, enough of the gushy, feel good part, what about the supplements?

To follow are my final reviews of all the Infinite Labs supplements that I used in the past 84 days:
    I tried both the Pink Lemonade and Crimson Punch flavors of the New Juggernaut High Performance.

The Pink Lemonade was my favorite of the two, simply because I enjoyed the authentic flavor that it had. The Crimson Punch continues to be good, but the PL was the bomb-diggety. It was unlike any PWO that I have EVER used before, #1 for it’s taste, but #2 for it’s effectiveness. One of the telltale signs of a normal PWO is that it tends to get me so amped up that I’ve actually had to stop workouts cold turkey to keep myself from passing out from the jitters. Not so with the Juggernaut, which I felt gave me focused, raw energy, but without the sick, hyped up feeling. As I kept using the product, I noticed the pumps that I received from using it were intense and long lasting. This is an excellent feeling for a new bodybuilder. That is one of those feelings that you want to capture in a bottle and take a sip everytime you hit the gym floor. It’s that good of a feeling. HP allows you to be able to do that.
    As I continued to use it, including for cardio such as running and other active sports, I noticed that, although the pump didn’t follow the non-weight training, the focused energy did, and on top of that that, when running, specifically, I felt like there was a nitro boost after the mixture kicked in. I posted an adult PR in the 5K using a mix of Juggernaut HP CP and Infinite Labs’ CarnoCre. I will continue to use the Juggernaut HP because it was a highly successful part of my stack and daily routine.

TASTE = 10+ for Pink Lemonade, 9 for Crimson Punch
    PUMP= 10+ for weights, 10 for cardio
    STRENGTH = 9, I did not experience any significant strength gains that I can tie directly to HP
    FOCUS = 10, definitely a must for early morning exercise!
    ENDURANCE = 10, there were times that I would be done and yet still ready for more! Because my next workout program calls for weight lifting sessions that last up to 90 minutes, it is the Juggernaut HP that I will be leaning on to get me through!!!

Infinite Labs CarnoCre review
    One of things that I know about myself is that I am brand loyal. It was only a matter of time before I switched over my creatine to Infinite Labs. I like the idea that supplements from the same company are compatible, especially when used for their intended purposes. Carno Cre falls into that category for me. It’s marketed as a PWO without the caffeine, which is great, but it’s an excellent way to get creatine and beta alanine into your system for LONGER and HARDER workouts. The mixture of Citrus CarnoCre with either the Pink Lemonade or Crimson Punch Juggernaut HP was AWESOME. I will continue to use this product in my stack.

Infinite Labs Cyclo Bolan review
    I used one bottle of Cyclo Bolan, and I am currently in a down cycle of this particular supplement. The Cyclo Bolan was most noticeable in being able to keep lean muscle as my bodyfat continued to drop. It kept me hungry and aggressive in the weight room. There was a noticeable difference to me when using and not using this product. I have never had my testosterone levels checked, which I would ultimately recommend with this product. It is marketed as being most effective for guys over 40, and I have a ways to get to that juncture in my life, but there are many studies that show our testosterone levels do start dropping as early as 30. I have never had any reason to have my levels checked, but it is supplement that I would be comfortable taking if I was experiencing any drop in normal testosterone levels.

Infinite Labs BCAAs review
    Again, this is one that comes down to brand loyalty. I have previously taken BCAAs, so it was natural for me to switch over to the Infinite Labs version of this foundational supplement. I preferred caps – as I don’t mind taking pills – over the powder. There were some who complained about the taste of the non-flavored powder. I never had any problems whatsoever with this supplement in cap form and will continue to use it (especially since I won another bottle of it with the Weekend Workout challenge!)

Infinite Labs Glutamine review
    Again, I consider Glutamine to be a foundational supplement in an active person’s regimen, so I appreciate the recovery aspect of it. I take 10g of the no-taste powder with my post-workout shake and then again at bed time. No complaints. It mixes well, and has no taste or texture. This one is a staple. I am on my third container, and will continue to have this as part of my stack in all seasons!

Infinite Labs Final Cutz review
    I began using IL’s Final Cutz for the last 4 weeks of my time in the Challenge. After researching IL’s other fat loss product, Phenyl Core. I decided on Final Cutz because of the addition of the CLA complex in it. The Phenyl Core did receive rave reviews, however, I chose final Cutz because I felt like it matched up with exactly what I was trying to accomplish. I won’t be using this as I bulk, but will gladly use it again to cut in the Fall (especially if I am chosen to represent Infinite Labs in Vegas!!!)

Infinite Labs Cyclo REM GF review
    I cannot say enough great things about this supplement. I know that one major hurdle in my quest to become the most healthy version of myself is that I don’t sleep enough every night. So, I need the 5-6 sleeping hours that I do get to be the absolute best that they can be. I was previously taking a ZMA complex, but again, when I found out that Infinite Labs offered a ZMA product that also had added Growth Factors for overnight recovery, I was ecstatic. I used to take a supplement called PowerFULL, which was also an overnight product with Growth Factors. The sheer expense and hassle drove me to stop using it even though I felt like it was effective. Cyclo REM GF solved all that! As are all of their products, I found there to be GREAT VALUE in them. The natural combinations of different ingredients is what I think makes Infinite Labs stand tall ABOVE all the rest.

On top of all the great products though, is the Customer Service. There are not words to describe how I feel about the experience that the employees of Infinite Labs and its representatives have given me. I think I would be a valuable addition to this TEAM, and would represent the brand well in my 360 lifestyle.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Loved the wrap up, and final reviews. Thanks for helping so many of us in this challenge (and others too) Kenny, and gald you are going to continue to post, and update us with anything new. You are right; there is so much support from fellow Juggernauts, be it inspiration... to motivartion... to tips and suggestions... to just stopping by. I know I wouldn't be where I am at today, if it weren't from you and the rest of the Juggernauts. Now all we can do is wait until august when they announce the top 10 names. Best of luck!!!

Thanks again Kenny for doing this challenge, glad you were with us.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great work Ken! you are right it's not the end you have to continue to achieve even higher goals now.

hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugefreak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow way to raise the bar on closing arguements! Lol great job man! Lots of info, the pics showed how hard you worked! Your back really transformed! Keep up the fantastic work! Never yield, the journey continues!
    Fight the goog fight! Never yield!
    Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it today!
    Give it Hell!

jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenndolan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You are awesome!!! From the start you have been motivating, supporting and crazy crazy inspiring!!!! You are a true Juggernaut. AND, like hugefreak says...the journey continues.
    Life's an adventure, live it to its fullest potential!!

http://strengthinliving.wordpress.com/

********: Jennifer Dolan Regina

Instagram: jenndolan76

Day 86 - Yard Work, then Tennis

Just because I'm taking the week "off", doesn't mean that I'm not going to go play tennis tonight

First, I'm heading out to do some yard work.

I realize that I'm about as "CITY" as they come, but I did grow up in Kansas, and I bought this hat, kind of as a joke on the way to my best friend's wedding (he had moved to Wyoming, of all places!). I promised my wife that I would get good use of it, that I would wear it to work in the yard, keep the sun off my pasty white skin. So, being prideful and not willing to back down from what I said, I have to wear it, no matter how silly she thinks I look - but I kinda like it. It makes me feel like I'm doing "farm work", whatever that is. I'll go mow my .25 acre now, LOL.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********

Tip of the day, ~ Caution to all Juggernauts, BEWARE the effects of CORTISOL ~

STUDIES SHOW THAT INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING LASTING MORE THEN 60 MINUTES , YOUR BODY WILL START TO PRODUCING THE STRESS HORMONE " CORTISOL", WHICH CAN HAVE A TESTOSTERONE-BLOCKING, MUSCLE WASTING EFFECT .....
    It is essential that Cortisol release be CONTROLLED if one is to facilitate muscle growth. Exercise (aerobically and with weights): This may seem like a paradox but correct exercise, although it increases stress, will negate the effects of cortisol in the long term.
    Exercise will, during and straight afterward, place the body in a catabolic state but provided the sessions are not to long and nutritional needs are met, a relaxed state will ultimately be achieved, and cortisol release will be controlled. Weight training also increases growth hormone which offsets cortisone release.
    *THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO TO COMBAT CORTISOL; Nutrition is important at all times of the day for bodybuilders. To control cortisol release eating first thing in the morning and directly after a workout are optimum times. Training one big body part with a small body part will keep your workout close to the 60 to 80 minute range, ALSO for the workouts that may be little longer then 60 minutes, IT IS IMPORTANT TO use a drink that will replenish your resources so you can go the extra mile, INFINITEFORCE is designed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate , Arginine for sustained energy output allowing you to train stronger while accelerating muscle recovery. Plus it has the added electrolytes for greater muscle rehydration, also it’s enhanced with whey protein isolate and waxy maize, http://www.infinitelabs.com/store/Infinite-Force.html ...Take control of the cortisol effect, by simply having the correct information you are one giant step ahead of the rest.

*USE THE FORCE, TRAIN TO GAIN, TRAIN TO LAST, TRAIN FOR SUCCESS....~ JOESWAT ~

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746
    http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOOGADA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job 360! There is an incredible improvement in your physique between day 1 and day 84. Hold your head high and walk with confidence that you've made the journey and know its only a small part of a lifetime of well being. Best of luck to you in the eyes of the judges!
    325/300/425

Thanks Jenn!!! That means a lot. It looks like you've managed that balance that we talked about waaaay back in the beginning. PRO CARD and SUPER MOM! Love to hear about great things happening to great people!!!

Originally Posted by jenndolan View Post
    You are awesome!!! From the start you have been motivating, supporting and crazy crazy inspiring!!!! You are a true Juggernaut. AND, like hugefreak says...the journey continues.

Ken how are you doing today?

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ken, great job on the challenge. You have made great progress and it totally shows! I appreciate you stopping by my log, and also for inspiring me and motivating me each day. Glad I could be part of this awesome journey! Keep on destroying those work outs bro once a Juggernaut, Always a Juggernaut!

Well, John, its been a weird one, truthfully. I'm used to doing certain things at certain times, the routine, the structure; I enjoy all that. Because I commited to taking a week off (unlike what I did to start the IAJ - I started right away), I think ultimately this week will serve its purpose as a defacto Reset button. So, that's nice, but its still a little weird not going to the gym, not prepping for every meal, that kind of stuff.

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    Ken how are you doing today?
    Last edited by kennknee; 06-21-2012 at 06:43 AM.

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, John, its been a weird one, truthfully. I used to doing certain things at certain times, the routine, the structure; I enjoy all that. Because I commited to taking a week off (unlike what I did for the IAJ - I started right away), and I think ultimately this week will serve its purpose as a defacto Reset button. So, that's nice, but its still a little weird not going to the gym, not prepping for every meal, that kind of stuff.
    Hey 360!!! Yep, I'm liking your new nickname ^.^ What's your next fitness goal? The "reset" stage is always difficult for myself as well.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

I like the new nickname also, hahaha.

Well, my next thing is to BULK, BULK, BULK, BULK, and oh yeah, BULK. One of the things that I learned thru this process is that I'm not really sure I was matching up my goals with my training and diet! Part of me wanted to pack on muscle, but another part of me ate to get as lean as possible. Part of me wanted to have the body of a body builder while the other part of me wanted to run 6 miles everyday.

Now that I've reached a place where I feel (and hopefully look) very fit, then I can do some more traditional bulking and cutting with the seasons of sports that I play. Oddly, this is going to mean bulk in the spring for summer, and then lean out in the fall for winter (weird, I know, but logical). I'm getting a little late start, but I am going to do an honest 12 week clean bulk starting on this Sunday. I've been in a weekly caloric deficit for about a year and a half, so this is a new experience for me (well, at least putting on weight cleanly...) I'm going to follow Jom Stoppani's size program: nutrition and workout. For once, matching these two as best I can. No more trying to build muscle in a deficit!

Goals for this "bulk":
    Gain roughly 12 lbs to be somewhere in the vicinity of 184lbs. (to then only lose 4-5lbs in a cut and be at ~180lbs)
    Keep my bodyfat below 10% on the clean bulk - my ultimate goal is to reside somewhere in the 7-8% range at my leanest (during indoor volleyball season in the winter).

We'll see. I think I am going to keep logging here and really begin to use my tumblr blog in the same manner. I've actually got a lot of friends that are "interested" in fitness and exercise, but aren't really into the whole bb.com thing, and they feel like ******** is a little too in-their-face and maybe too public with things. With my tumblr blog, thay can go there at their own pace, on their own time, read and respond. I get a lot of emails asking questions, and I'm ok with that. It's a tad more personal that way anyway. I do love the forum and threads though (this is my first experience with them), I got a little taste with the BodyGroups during the ON Challenge, but I think this is what bb.com is ALL about, and it's using it more the way it was intended to create smaller communites of similarly minded individuals and connecting them in meaningful ways.

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Hey 360!!! Yep, I'm liking your new nickname ^.^ What's your next fitness goal? The "reset" stage is always difficult for myself as well.

Well, John, its been a weird one, truthfully. I'm used to doing certain things at certain times, the routine, the structure; I enjoy all that. Because I commited to taking a week off (unlike what I did to start the IAJ - I started right away), I think ultimately this week will serve its purpose as a defacto Reset button. So, that's nice, but its still a little weird not going to the gym, not prepping for every meal, that kind of stuff.
    You trained hard you deserve the breaklet your body heal and grow.

ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50) ekaczmar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looking awesome my friend!! Leaner and more muscular!!

As for shredded!! You are shredded just look at those pics next time when you are little "fatter" and you will wish you were ripped like that again!!

As I told you, I might have to buy tickets for Mr. O this year just to meet you!!

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast