Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cinderblock View Post
    so you *******s dissing the hodgetwins must not have heard the part where they say "it's only advice, you can do whatever the fuk you wanna do".

I know it's easy to miss, it's only in 100% of their videos.
    But they are saying things which are factually wrong.

Originally Posted by timestretch View Post
    of course you're going to lose weight on a caloric deficit but good luck trying to preserve any muscle, and have fun with your awful body composition.
    So a calorie deficit with ample protein and weight training and still incorporating Twinkies every day - what will happen?
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thefederalist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by A1roller View Post
    The Hodge twins are dumb as fawk, they give bad advice end of story. Lol at them mistakenly thinking that 1 gram of fat is equal to 4 calories. Ian knows what he's talking about from what I've seen. He isn't huge, but similarly Rippetoe is not the strongest man in the world, but I'd take his training advice over pretty much anyone because he is a world class coach who understands the theory behind everything he advises.
    ***Not done with my drink till I've crunched all the ice crew***

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's funny cause all of Hodgetwin's subscribers take his advice seriously... And the hodgetwins actually think their advice is correct. Mind=blown at how stupid some people could be.

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post

So a calorie deficit with ample protein and weight training and still incorporating Twinkies every day - what will happen?
    sounds like IIFYM to me brah
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlipperyGypsy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This guy is getting famous for being an argumentative bitch and regurgitating facts he found on the internet.

If a 12 year old girl was making this same point would you still just look at the "facts" and not at whos delivering it?
    This ******* has achieved nothing and spending hours looking up nutritional case studies to try and burn other youtube channels for attention is just a beta move.

If he had anything useful to say he'd be saying it and not wasting everyones time trying to discredit other peoples ideas for views.

/topic
    I make electronic music ---> www.soundcloud.com/damagecontrolmusic

1k+

A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thefederalist View Post
    AFAIK already exposed to be a troll, starting strength works for most people. He would probably look decent after a cut.

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    *sniff* eyy mang *sniff* u tryna build some muscle mang?

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i have no idea, i'm not a nutritionist so i wont even answer it, but i'll let the IIFYM'ers do their thing while i eat clean healthy foods on my bulk/cut because i want to feed my body only the most nutritious food sources, i see it like putting top quality oil in your car or re-used dirty 5 dollar oil you get from a servo. inb4 you IIFYM'ers bash me for my opinion because you have to defend the IIFYM honor
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SlipperyGypsy View Post
    This guy is getting famous for being an argumentative bitch and regurgitating facts he found on the internet.

If a 12 year old girl was making this same point would you still just look at the "facts" and not at whos delivering it?
    This ******* has achieved nothing and spending hours looking up nutritional case studies to try and burn other youtube channels for attention is just a beta move.

If he had anything useful to say he'd be saying it and not wasting everyones time trying to discredit other peoples ideas.

/topic
    Yes, I would. The truth is the truth regardless of the medium through which it is presented. It's pathetic to see grown men subscribing to a horribly dumb logical fallacy dubbed 'appeal to authority.'

i have no idea, i'm not a nutritionist so i wont even answer it, but i'll let the IIFYM'ers do their thing while i eat clean healthy foods on my bulk/cut because i want to feed my body only the most nutritious food sources, i see it like putting top quality oil in your car or re-used dirty 5 dollar oil you get from a servo. inb4 you IIFYM'ers bash me for my opinion because you have to defend the IIFYM honor
    If you give your body all the micronutrients it needs, is there a point to feeding it more micronutrients vs. feeding it, say, a scoop of ice cream?

If your body needs "X" micronutrients, then what's the point of feeding it "X+1" when you can just feed it "X" and then eat tastier things?

See what I'm getting at?
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000) Shkimabobs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SlipperyGypsy View Post

If he had anything useful to say he'd be saying it and not wasting everyones time trying to discredit other peoples ideas for views.

/topic
    Have fun eating all your carbs before 6pm.

OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000) OmgNewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    IIFYM does not equate to rolling around in ice cream and cheesecake all day bro lol I eat chicken breast just like you sometimes too.
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A1roller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think any IIFYM supporters would say you're wrong for doing that, in fact most IIFYM'ers eat 'clean' foods. Its because of people spreading misinformation about militant consumption of food every 3 hours and eating only brown rice, broccoli and chicken breast or you'll gain fat that the shyt storm starts.

Next goal - 154lb @ 8% timestretch's Avatar
    timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) timestretch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, I would. The truth is the truth regardless of the medium through which it is presented. It's pathetic to see grown men subscribing to a horribly dumb logical fallacy dubbed 'appeal to authority.'

If you give your body all the micronutrients it needs, is there a point to feeding it more micronutrients vs. feeding it, say, a scoop of ice cream?

If your body needs "X" micronutrients, then what's the point of feeding it "X+1" when you can just feed it "X" and then eat tastier things?

See what I'm getting at?
    so essentially you're saying everything in moderation is fine? i agree with that, but if you're saying 150g+ protein a day with the rest of your diet icecream and twinkies it might work in short term but good luck with your diabetes goals of 2020

why the fuk do i even post in these threads actually
    If you have any questions at all go here - http://www.formspring.me/Asinima

Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cinderblock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

so essentially you're saying everything in moderation is fine? i agree with that, but if you're saying 150g+ protein a day with the rest of your diet icecream and twinkies it might work in short term but good luck with your diabetes goals of 2020

1) Yes, everything in moderation.
    2) Fasting = increased insulin sensitivity = decreased risk of diabetes, and cutting = long-term fasting. Therefore, a caloric deficit composed entirely of pure sugar will STILL reduce your risk of diabetes.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/fnzu55.jpg[IMG]
    I see my point went right above your head.

BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlingthaBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fukc this dude!!!! hogdetwins are the bawssssss!!
    oh and by the way.. its just advise you dont have to follow it, you can do whatever the F***********CK you wanna do!

I'm so sick of fuking retards saying things like this in IIFYM threads. No one is saying eating ice cream all day is going to be better for your health, but it is not going to affect your body composition.

Originally Posted by BlingthaBeast View Post
    fukc this dude!!!! hogdetwins are the bawssssss!!
    oh and by the way.. its just advise you dont have to follow it, you can do whatever the F***********CK you wanna do!
    The phuck? Are you like 15 years old..

Oh you're just from Canada never mind.
    ★Hyperhidrosis Crew★
    ★Keratoconus Crew★

Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Scruffy77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    he said alberto nunez is natty..does not compute

In Starvation Mode... RawPushups's Avatar
    RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50) RawPushups will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ay man. you looking to build some rock hard muscle man....*pauses*......you do. thats good man. thats real good.

Registered User rorschachsaysno's Avatar
    rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10) rorschachsaysno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hodgetwins are just sharing what they do and the information/knowledge THEY used to get where THEY are at. They got to where they are at with their broscience, and people want to know that broscience. Don't get all butthurt.

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you *******s dissing the hodgetwins must not have heard the part where they say "it's only advice, you can do whatever the fuk you wanna do".

I know it's easy to miss, it's only in 100% of their videos.
    Why give advice when it's utterly ****? These two twats think that a gram of fat is worth 4 calories. All they are doing is perpetuating misinformation.

plsgo

Why the fukc do you even use extreme examples? Common sense, acquire some please.
    Just a weight lifter

DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000) DubstepDealer is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by rorschachsaysno View Post
    Hodgetwins are just sharing what they do and the misinformation/knowledge THEY used to get where THEY are at. They got to where they are at with their broscience, and people want to know that broscience. Don't get all butthurt.
    Fixed.

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was literally coming to the misc to post this.

Long live critical analysis and empirical evidence! hurrah!

The hodge twins 'advice' is dangerously misleading.. there is such a thing as bad advice.
    PhD Candidate, Genetics.
    Practitioner of Stoic philosophy.
    Hope to FI/RE (Financial Independence / Retire Early) by 2030.

I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Gyno Surgery Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165978531

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

You will lose weight, well said sir.
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmuniverse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    Why give advice when it's utterly ****? These two twats think that a gram of fat is worth 4 calories. All they are doing is perpetuating misinformation.

plsgo

Why the fukc do you even use extreme examples? Common sense, acquire some please.
    Strong this
    Always trying to learn about nutrition and training, reps will be given for any questions answered.
    Feel free to pm and ask for advice, i will try to help the best i can.

RIP Zyzz, forever mirrin.
    Houston Misc Crew

DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DolobMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's the thing though, they have results. Ian looks like that guy in the gym that tries to help everyone but can't help themselves (no hate.) And if he was anorexic before he started lifting then I would rather get Furious Pete's advice on dieting and training since he went from one extreme to another.

ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DolobMe View Post
    Here's the thing though, they have results. Ian looks like that guy in the gym that tries to help everyone but can't help themselves (no hate.) And if he was anorexic before he started lifting then I would rather get Furious Pete's advice on dieting and training since he went from one extreme to another.
    You can't really believe this do you? Just because someone practices something and gets results doesn't mean they are doing it optimally. Look ITT alone, there are people who practice IIFYM, they know the science behind it and they have incorporated it into there diet and training philosophies. The hodgetwins lift but they lack understanding of the mechanisms that drive muscle growth.
    PhD Candidate, Genetics.
    Practitioner of Stoic philosophy.
    Hope to FI/RE (Financial Independence / Retire Early) by 2030.

I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Gyno Surgery Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165978531