NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up MusclePharm assault review

So I was searching around for a good pre workout supplement, I considered jack3d, Gaspari superpump max, MP assault and a few others. I finally came to a decision and chose to get MP assault after reading a few good reviews.
    Jack3d had a lot on unnecessary ingredients and caffeine which was not useful and SPmax wasn't very good value for money.

I bought the fruit punch flavour of assault for $50 AU and was super keen to try it out.

Taste 8/10
    The taste is really good, a dominant cherry taste to the fruit punch, the only downside is I have to use a little more water then recommended because its a bit sweet IMO

Mixability 9/10
    It mixes really well in a shaker and leaves little to none residue in the bottom, and even then just add a extra mouthful of water to it and your all good. Other than that no bad comments to give.

Energy 10/10
    I drank 1 serving with water and after 10 mins I got a slight tingling sensation and was focusing a lot more and I just got a sudden wave of energy.
    I threw my shoes and just went for a run and didn't slow down. It was intense!

Pump 10/10
    I did a few sets of pushups and dips and chin ups etc, just easy home exercise crap. My arms felt fuller and tight which was mental for a home exercise!
    I was just full of energy from start to finish.

Overall I'd give this product for a first time pre workout user an easy 9.5/10
    It was a clean energy boost with nice pumps afterwards.
    I'd definitely recommend this pre workout as it is great value for money and actually works!
    Can't wait to use it before the gym!

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cant eat that much after my workout like i normal do wen on assult, plus it kinda bothers my stomach but it does give you fantastic energy, jus not worth the side effects for me personaly

hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawtboi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well I also bought a tub of mp assault but it doesn't seem to work for me. Atleast 1/2 scoop serving doesn't seem to work. I'll try a full scoop today. Hope it works.

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NielAresDavies View Post
    So I was searching around for a good pre workout supplement, I considered jack3d, Gaspari superpump max, MP assault and a few others. I finally came to a decision and chose to get MP assault after reading a few good reviews.
    Jack3d had a lot on unnecessary ingredients and caffeine which was not useful and SPmax wasn't very good value for money.

I bought the fruit punch flavour of assault for $50 AU and was super keen to try it out.

Taste 8/10
    The taste is really good, a dominant cherry taste to the fruit punch, the only downside is I have to use a little more water then recommended because its a bit sweet IMO

Mixability 9/10
    It mixes really well in a shaker and leaves little to none residue in the bottom, and even then just add a extra mouthful of water to it and your all good. Other than that no bad comments to give.

Energy 10/10
    I drank 1 serving with water and after 10 mins I got a slight tingling sensation and was focusing a lot more and I just got a sudden wave of energy.
    I threw my shoes and just went for a run and didn't slow down. It was intense!

Pump 10/10
    I did a few sets of pushups and dips and chin ups etc, just easy home exercise crap. My arms felt fuller and tight which was mental for a home exercise!
    I was just full of energy from start to finish.

Overall I'd give this product for a first time pre workout user an easy 9.5/10
    It was a clean energy boost with nice pumps afterwards.
    I'd definitely recommend this pre workout as it is great value for money and actually works!
    Can't wait to use it before the gym!
    Solid first post.

The 1 serving you took was 1/2 scoop, right?
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50) NielAresDavies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by diguincoutoreis View Post
    Solid first post.

The 1 serving you took was 1/2 scoop, right?
    yeah, half a scoop like it said to, but the taste is really sweet if you use the recommended 12 - 16 oz. which is a small shakers worth, i rather use a large shaker because its easier to get down and doesn't make you dread having to drink it. oh and btw use cold water, nicer to drink ice cold.

Originally Posted by hawtboi View Post
    well I also bought a tub of mp assault but it doesn't seem to work for me. Atleast 1/2 scoop serving doesn't seem to work. I'll try a full scoop today. Hope it works.
    how much water do you drink a day?

alex76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got the orange mango, loves the taste, loves the intense pump and energy that it gives me. Can still feel the pump even the day after. I started with a full scoop since it's not the first time I consume PWO supps.
    But I wonder do we need to cycle on this product as it is not stated in the label like any most PWO supps does.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, I like the direction your account is headed.

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thread moved to Product Reviews section
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE