TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Fat Loss, Take 2

I did one of these logs about 2 or 3 years ago and it went well, but I stopped after a few months. Now I'm heavier than ever and I wanted something to keep myself accountable. Right now I'm 377.8, which is ridonkulous. I started tracking yesterday and I was 379.4. I'm not going to let myself hit 380.

I used to drink heavily. This year I'm reducing my alcohol intake to only once in a while.

This year I'm going to get under 300.

I'm going to track my calorie intake/count weight watcher points. I'm doing weight watcher points because that is easier for me. I did track on a cal website and using all my points I eat about 27-2800 calories, which is about right for a guy my size.

I plan to use my Weider Crossbow/leech off my friend's gym membership by being his guest 3 days a week, and treadmill it up everyday.

I can do this.

Wish me luck bros.

moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moogusta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can do this indeed just stay motivated and keep your eye on the goal!

Will subscribe´´

TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yesterday went well, today I'm at 374.8. I hit my weight watcher target of 71 points, and I walked the treadmill for a total of 26 minutes and earned a couple activity points. I also tracked in my fitness pal and my breakdown was 3,200 calories/ 371c/105f/206p. I know that number is really high, but hey the weight went down a lil bit.

Today the plan is to stay on track, eat good food options, get to either the gym if my friend goes or use my bowflex knock off for resistance training, and do a lil treadmill work again.

The weight is coming off fast. Then again I did put on like 15 pounds over the course of one month from like mid november to end of december. I'm sure a lot of that is the water weight coming off. As I said before I'm 374.8 now, last Monday I was 379.

Talking Down another 1.2!

Weighed in this morning and was 373.6. I know the weight is going to slow down, but I'll enjoy my big water weight losses. I tracked my food intake again with myfitness pal, and the breakdown was:

Calories: 2850
    Carbs: 341
    Fat: 102
    Protein: 162

Exercise yesterday was 10 minutes on treadmill.

BB.com my new Motivation tattdme's Avatar
    tattdme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im subscribed, not to whore your thread, but im 403 lbs, and really would like to be about 320ish come end of the year, but I dont hit the gym, going to want to lose weight first, started this slim in 6 dvd with my wife, and we will start riding bikes. make sure to take some pics for progress. As I hated taking pics, but did so I know what my before pics are.

N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10) N0Excuses is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck man. Off to a good start. Will be following along

I never really knew how easy it was to walk at a constant slow pace. So far today I've put 50 minutes on the treadmill, but it was a very slow pace. I did this with my Kindle Fire placed on the treadmill ledge and watched a movie. It definitely helps those calories burn, according to the treadmill I've burned about 250 calories from my walking. I'm not going to eat those calories though, since I'm not sure how accurate it is. It seems like a lot. I figure what calories I burn in excess will be a bonus.

Down .4!

Yesterday was a pretty high calorie day, we ended up getting pizza for dinner and I had a few slices. However my net calories was still 3100 for the day after exercise so it was not a big disaster.

Did an hour and a half of slow walking on the treadmill yesterday. Plan to do some more slow walking and use the Crossbow for resistance training.

Having a tablet is so nice to have. I mean sure you can watch movies on an iPod, but the bigger screen of a tablet is so nice. Highly recommend one to put on a treadmill ledge. Makes time go by so much faster.

newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newcommitment has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TVRYAN View Post
    Having a tablet is so nice to have. I mean sure you can watch movies on an iPod, but the bigger screen of a tablet is so nice. Highly recommend one to put on a treadmill ledge. Makes time go by so much faster.
    Great tip! I've done this with my regular Kindle and read books. When it's a bit warmer and I'm outside, I listen to podcasts on my MP3 player, like Coast to Coast AM and This American Life.

You can absolutely do this. What helps is not to think so much about where you have to go, but instead to plan your workouts and meals weekly so that you can totally focus on the process. Taking a moment every Sunday or so to plan the week and do grocery shopping will allow you to do what you have to each day by simply looking at your plan.

Remember that you are growing new habits, and for a while, the old habits will be stronger. New habits need careful nurturing for about 3-4 weeks, like a seedling. After that, it's easier, but you still have to be vigilant. Old habits are like weeds--they come back fast if the new habits are left unattended.

But above all, just keep going. Bad day? Missed workout? Keep going. One day of bad choices will not undo your work, especially if you focus on the process and continue as planned the next day.
    Workout: MWF - Strength | TThSu - Runs
    Diet: IF + CKD

Down a lil more today

Yesterday my calorie intake was 3013.
    396c/88f/150p
    I did my crossbow, as well as walk for 90 minutes at a slow pace watching jackass 3.
    Alll in all it was a good day. Just gotta keep on trucking.

I do have before pictures, I'll probably post them later though.

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with everything! I'm kinda in the same spot, went from 330 to 255 two years ago and as of last Sunday am sitting at 353.7. I'm going back to what worked two years ago and try to make 2012 the start of my new life. Good luck I'll be watching closely.

Talking Down 1.2!

Had more calories than usual went to Ruby Tuesday for lunch and had a Starbucks drink, but my net intake was 3200 after exercise which still puts me in the range of losing 1 lb per week according to myfitnesspal.

Down another pound this morning. I know in about a week and a half the weight loss will no longer be as rapid, but I'm going to enjoy the rapid losses as long as they last.

Talking Week one: Down 8.8

It's my first week of exercising and counting calories, and I'm down 8.8 for the week!

1/2/12: 379.4
    1/9/12: 370.6

Yesterday was my best day on plan so far. Ate 2800 calories, before taking into account any exercise that I performed. So I was probably around 24-2500 net calories.

Feels good knowing I'm almost already 10% of my goal of 100 for the year. Maybe I can lose a little more.
    I read it's safe to lose 1% of your weight per week as a rate. So I could potentially lose an average of 3 for a quite a few weeks.

Feels good man.

This is going to be my year. I figure if I'm going to die this December, I'm going to leave looking good.

Here are some before shots at 377.8. Warning: Not pretty.

ryanfrontshot-1:3:11-377.8.jpg

ryansideshot-1:3:11-377.8.jpg

Down another .4 today.

Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sub'd good luck sir.
    Stay motivated.
    Who Dat!?

Don't Tread On Me

georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) georgdr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A little advice for you....set small goals. If you have a goal of losing 200 pounds, which at your height you should, then it almost appears to big of an obstacle. Set small goals like just zero in on 350 and once there, just have a goal of 325 in your mind. Just think in short 4-6 week periods to keep the goal from appearing to extreme, thus losing motivation.

Still here

Still here. Just haven't been updating daily. Here are my numbers so far.

1/02/12: 379.4
    1/09/12: 370.6
    1/16/12: 368.4

So for a lil over 2 weeks I'm down 11 pounds. I could've lost a lil more than 2 pounds this pass week, but I ended up having a pizza night out one day that was pretty high cal.

Here's a face progress for 2 weeks.
    Photo on 1-1-12 at 9.24 AM.jpg
    Photo on 1-16-12 at 1.12 PM.jpg

Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jack3dUpF250 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice bro! like georg said.. small goals def are a better way to do it.
    keeps you motivated, and your excited to break more goals.
    measly reps for the progress!
    Who Dat!?

Don't Tread On Me