Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)

~The Official Occult/Spirituality/Secret Society Thread~

While i am in no way an expert on the subjects, someone had to start an official thread for the discussion and consolidation of the info rather than having random threads all over the place.

Share your experiences, opinions, knowledge and questions with the rest of us.

Keep this thread bumped & subed

Lets start with any personal experiences with results obtained from practice in the occult, im sure everyone would want to hear.
    Last edited by Nutcase; 10-12-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

Very angry man

I rep back just ask
    I neg back if unreasonable

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)

Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nutcase will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrotatoChip View Post
    Lol typical. I think u need to go to the "Cheap way to blow huge loads" thread

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I can say from experience is this. The power is within the trick is figuring out how to use it.

There are many different avenues in the city. What it has done for me is learn to work on my self first. We are so unique and have many facets that no two are alike. I have also realized that not everything that happens to us is our fault. It is the working on which aspect was you or other influences.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
           ▂▅▓▓▅██████▇▅◢██▀   〓 ★ 〓
          ◢▓▓▅███■▀████▓▓█◤    ◢◤ ▍◥◣
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣
     ▃ ▓▆███▓ ▍▎▌▍▍▼▍▌▓ █████▅
    ▐█▓█████▃▼▌▐ ▐ ▌▍▼ ◢█████▓█◣
    █▊■██████◣▓ ▌▍▲◥◤ ▅██████▓█▊
    ◥■ ████████▅▼▀▃▆███████▓▓▼
    ◢█▲▓████████▆█▀▓▓▓█■▀▓▓▓█▆
    ....◣█▓██████████▓▓▓█▃▓▓▓▼

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thread Bomber View Post
    What I can say from experience is this. The power is within the trick is figuring out how to use it.

There are many different avenues in the city. What it has done for me is learn to work on my self first. We are so unique and have many facets that no two are alike. I have also realized that not everything that happens to us is our fault. It is the working on which aspect was you or other influences.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no reps, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Thread Bomber has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrotatoChip View Post
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no reps, and may God have mercy on your soul.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

What was the most bizzare thing you've seen or exerienced yourself?

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

Originally Posted by Nutcase View Post
    What was the most bizzare thing you've seen or exerienced yourself?
    You have to speak from experience when it comes to bizzzare. What may be normal to me might be freakish to you and vice versa. So how are we standarizing what is the Norm? Seeing spirits, seeing things move, hearing things open, hearing voices, thinking about something and then finding it. Finding things that you did not put there but are in your space.

No matter what anyone says you will have someone else coming and saying it was swamp gas, a delusion, seeing things, crazy etc.. But you know what you saw and experienced right? So why do you care what they think. Maybe they are trying to make you doubt yourself.
    Last edited by Thread Bomber; 10-12-2011 at 10:59 PM.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution pants222's Avatar
    pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nothing too amazing yet, new spiritual brah here. Searched deep within myself and figured some **** out, feel better than I have in years, appreciate all things on levels I have never before experienced. I feel one with all.

As I continue down my path I'm sure the bizarre will surface, but it will be more beautiful than bizarre.
    -Gary Johnson 2012- (should have done it, *******s)

RIP FFAZARI, greatest miscer of all time

~Ancient Alien Crew~MISC Firearms Crew~Horse Head Crew~

Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000)
    there aren't any Secret Societies anymore, and Spiritualism becomes aloof when discussing it- however occultism is always priority.

Last edited by Chaan; 10-13-2011 at 01:02 AM.

So far for me it was in the sensory deprivation tank.
    I didnt know anything about the ego, spirituality etc

Kind of hard to explain, but it was like 2 different "Me's" one was the one that you hear in your head when you think about something, say if you count to 10 in your head, its the voice that says 1,2,3,4 etc.
    The other "Me" was like an inner voice, i didnt actively try to think about something, it was like my brain on auto pilot, and it would only come out when i got to a deep state of relaxation and calmness and within a few seconds i'd snap out of it and had to relax to that deep point again to experience it.

One thought was that "THIS is the real me (THIS being the inner voice) and that the other is not you"
    It was not 'said' in my mind, it was just known. There was no dialogue, the thoughts were clear and instantaneous.

a while later i read about the exact thought i had, and about the ego etc and mind was blown

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution pants222's Avatar
    pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000) pants222 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've also spoken to my inner voice a few times... I'm always mind blown when this happens, feel like I'm playing tricks on myself. Seems legit though, always giving good advice.

Pretty sure inner voice = your conscious. Once you get 'in tune' you can actively have conversations with it.
    -Gary Johnson 2012- (should have done it, *******s)

RIP FFAZARI, greatest miscer of all time

~Ancient Alien Crew~MISC Firearms Crew~Horse Head Crew~

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Out.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zzmug is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump, share storys *******s

Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have to speak from experience when it comes to bizzzare. What may be normal to me might be freakish to you and vice versa. So how are we standarizing what is the Norm? Seeing spirits, seeing things move, hearing things open, hearing voices, thinking about something and then finding it. Finding things that you did not put there but are in your space.

No matter what anyone says you will have someone else coming and saying it was swamp gas, a delusion, seeing things, crazy etc.. But you know what you saw and experienced right? So why do you care what they think. Maybe they are trying to make you doubt yourself.
    Christ, you and your fcking mysticism and vague posts, just tell us the strangest thing you've experienced IN YOUR OPINION. Quit all this strange dream-like half speak.

Originally Posted by Thinny View Post
    Christ, you and your fcking mysticism and vague posts, just tell us the strangest thing you've experienced IN YOUR OPINION. Quit all this strange dream-like half speak.
    LOL okay the trippiest thing that happened to me was when a girl was over and the shape of an alien grey took over my blinds which was a bed sheet. I had the window open and I was trying to help her in her life (the girl not the alien). Hmmm Fuck the greys that are evil.
    It was so exact that you could not deny it. It was an alien face, eyes and mouth. The girl went to go grab her camera and she ripped the door open so fast that the sheet shuffled. We both saw the alien face and it does exist. I am not afraid of it. But it sounds like others are.
              ▂▃▅▅▅▃▂     ▲◢◤▀◥◣▃ ▍◢◤
        ◢▓▓▆███▀▐ ▊▀▓▀█▓  ▓▲
       ◢▓▓▆██▀ ▼▍▍▲▌▐▓◥█▓▓██◣

Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL okay the trippiest thing that happened to me was when a girl was over and the shape of an alien grey took over my blinds which was a bed sheet. I had the window open and I was trying to help her in her life (the girl not the alien). Hmmm Fu[color=black]ck the greys that are evil.
    It was so exact that you could not deny it. It was an alien face, eyes and mouth. The girl went to go grab her camera and she ripped the door open so fast that the sheet shuffled. We both saw the alien face and it do exist. I am not afraid of it. But it sounds like others are.
    There ya go.

Measly rep'd for your time and story.

Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000) Traps89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump for more stories... op tell us have you contacted spirits? do you feel they are trying to help you or destroy you?
    question sounds stupid but it's a srs question

Genova's Witness Nas_the_realest's Avatar
    Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000) Nas_the_realest is just really nice. (+1000)
    illuminati brah checkin in
    Start Weight: 170
    *Vancouver Crew*
    ♚ betajohn Crew ♚
    - Sorry Bout It Crew -
    ☬ Punjabi Crew ☬
    Jason Genova Crew
    Sorry I am Croatia Crew

♥ RIP ZYZZ ♥ March 24 1989 - August 6 2011. ♥

LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LatvianLifter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in on enlightenment

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in.

it's funny.. an official thread doesn't feel right.. maybe a bit forced.

let's see where it goes i guess
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000)

Originally Posted by vitriol View Post
    in.

it's funny.. an official thread doesn't feel right.. maybe a bit forced.

let's see where it goes i guess
    TBH i kinda felt the same thing after i made it :/
    oh well we'll see where it goes

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    threads like these are great if all ppl share
    so all this is srs :
    - was very religious before, very christian.
    - saw a tall figure, shadow person, NOT the hatman, but it was so weird and scary I couldn't move for a second or two, then I ran like a child
    - I used to hear voices when I was young, not schizophrenic or whatnot, but went to see some specialists
    - the voices would just call my name at random times at home, they sounded REAL, thought my brother / father were playing with me
    - later, the voices didn't SPEAK like intelligible words, but they spoke THOUGHTS, it's hard to describe
    - they asked me to kill ppl, they described how to torture them, so I saw other specialists, they detected nothing (SRS)
    - the voices just speak at some random times
    - tried some curses that turned out totally bad, both my best buddy and I lost a lot b/c of it
    - with Thread Bomber's help, I saw other stuff, changed my life to something more positive, got in control, stopped the voices (almost)

Now :
    - best friend saw the hatman, shadow creatures
    - one time, the creature tried to grab his face when he was in his bed
    - he used to have a "friend" that was real nice at first, then told him to hurt ppl, say things no one could know
    - obviously, only my best buddy could see that "friend"
    - demon talked to him

Originally Posted by TeddySchorr View Post
    threads like these are great if all ppl share
    so all this is srs :
    - was very religious before, very christian.
    - saw a tall figure, shadow person, NOT the hatman, but it was so weird and scary I couldn't move for a second or two, then I ran like a child
    - I used to hear voices when I was young, not schizophrenic or whatnot, but went to see some specialists
    - the voices would just call my name at random times at home, they sounded REAL, thought my brother / father were playing with me
    - later, the voices didn't SPEAK like intelligible words, but they spoke THOUGHTS, it's hard to describe
    - they asked me to kill ppl, they described how to torture them, so I saw other specialists, they detected nothing (SRS)
    - the voices just speak at some random times
    - tried some curses that turned out totally bad, both my best buddy and I lost a lot b/c of it
    - with Thread Bomber's help, I saw other stuff, changed my life to something more positive, got in control, stopped the voices (almost)

Now :
    - best friend saw the hatman, shadow creatures
    - one time, the creature tried to grab his face when he was in his bed
    - he used to have a "friend" that was real nice at first, then told him to hurt ppl, say things no one could know
    - obviously, only my best buddy could see that "friend"
    - demon talked to him
    **** son!

What did u see with thread bombers help?

Very angry man

I rep back just ask

rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rushki is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think there used to be a crazy ass thread on this back in the day.. astral projections.. brb digggin'... madly fascinated of this stuff... a bit creeped out too though.

DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrPhatBalls is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So fascinated by this topic lol post stories brahs

personally I only have one story

i posted it on the misc a whielback.

- parents leave house for a trip(a week) to a different country leaving me all alone
    - On the second night; I'm sitting on the couch and my dog starts barking all of a sudden and he wouldn't stop
    - after five minutes of barking; the door on the second floor of my house closes furiously
    - i stay at my couch turning my head in all direction for 10 minutes to make sure no one attacks me(scared as fk atthis point)
    - tell my dog to go up(he wouldn't go)
    - i go up while he follows me
    - i open the door andsee that all windows are close
    - after this i just go to my friends house and haven'ttold my parents because they wouldn't believe

cutting time. ffffffuuuuu vitriol's Avatar
    vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vitriol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Something everyone, not just those delving into the occult, should aware themselves with is basic psychic self defense / protection techniques. Specifically the use of (blue) light as a positive, strengthening force.

A simple exercise is to sit down, relax.. and begin to visualize a faint glow of light around you. Let this layer of light stabilize.. imagine a lattice/grid of energy holding this aura of light together. Now.. add another layer of light on top of your existing one.. and once again imagine it reinforced. The idea is to form a shell of positive energy around yourself.. and just bask in it.. feel it flow through you. Practice this often, and get to know the feeling.. learn how to tap into instantly. The best way I can describe the feeling is being "vitalized". Negative emotions like fear just melt away, you are untouchable.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anybody feel like their whole view point on life has been shattered these past couple days ever since that thread was made with the guy finding all that illuminati sht?
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.