aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaddeo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A breakfast that can last the week?

I imagine there is an egg casserole/quiche breakfast that I could make a tray of once a week and then grab a little bit of it for breakfast throughout the week. Any ideas? By the time I get to work, after my 2 hour commute, most of the breakfast foods are gone in the cafe. If anyone has some suggestions, it'd be great! Thanks

ncbuckeyecb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't personally tried this but it's been in my recipe box to eventually make when I start back at school.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...?recipe=290991

A crustless, low-carb quiche And, like most quiches, you can easily substitute out things you don't like/add in different meats and veggies to change it up so you don't get too bored!

Also, like people suggested in the ratings section for the recipe, you could try baking them in muffin tins (just make sure to coat with butter or Pam so they don't stick!!) to make them easy to travel with.

krono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ncbuckeyecb View Post
    I haven't personally tried this but it's been in my recipe box to eventually make when I start back at school.

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recip...?recipe=290991

A crustless, low-carb quiche And, like most quiches, you can easily substitute out things you don't like/add in different meats and veggies to change it up so you don't get too bored!

Also, like people suggested in the ratings section for the recipe, you could try baking them in muffin tins (just make sure to coat with butter or Pam so they don't stick!!) to make them easy to travel with.
    Saw your post when i woke up and tried the recipe!

Really good! I didnt have veggies to put in so i did 4cheese and ham quiche! Really good!

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I recommend heavy cream and casein or a protein blend. fast, delicious, filling.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

rockhead45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i read the reviews on that recipe and one person suggested making this in muffin tins. thats a great idea because its quick and already portended