hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Big cat pre-workout???

hey cat...i usually eat a regular meal 2 hours before lifting...what i mean by regular is whatever is availaible...like today it was meat and potatoes and milk....now thank god that i was only doing calves and forearms today cuz i would have lost it...tommorow is leg day and its intense...so i need to know what is a good preworkout meal and in what amount so i wont lose it all over the gym floor after some squatting.
    thanks
    hopper

jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimwe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My 2 cents worth.

I'm not BigCat but I don't think you want to eat something real heavy that soon before you work out really hard. Your body has to work hard to digest the heavy meal and you'd use that energy to work out. Eat something relatively light but nutritious. A sandwich and milk, yogurt and fruit, cottage cheese and something else. Save the heavy meal for when you're done and resting and your body is reparing itself.

hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hopper is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

yah thanks...

dude thanks i kinda figured that....i was just hoping cat could provide something specific....aand you did..CAt you have anything to add?
    hopper

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually I concur with the theory, but not the practice. The things you named take quite some time to digest and probably not ideal to eat before a workout, apart from the fruit. never eat right before a workout, but rather something high in simple carbs 30-45 minutes before you workout to provide you with ample glycogen.

wait...

so its not a good idea to eat 2 hours before a workout at all? so considering my meals are 3 hours apart wouldn't it be that i am not eating for like 4 soething hours that way and than eating some fruit...that doesnt't sound right
    cat explain

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe its my interpretation of time that is off, but two hours before is not really pre-workout. You can digest a whole meal in that time.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it might just be me but i find if i eat even 2 hours before i workout, than i feel naseus.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I eat two tuna sandwhiches an hour before my workout and I feel fine while I am lifting at the gym. The carbs from the bread seem to give me good energy too.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the creatine gives me energy.. hey cat, how long after your workout can you wait before taking creatine.. keep in mind im still bulking up so i take it for mass

I wouldn't wait more than half an hour to be on the safe side.

musclemania12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Need your help!

HI!

Attention to Gym goers who use pre-workout supplementation.. MALES AND FEMALES

I need your HELP!!

I am a final year student doing my final year project on pre-workout supplementation. I need a vast amount of quick and simple responses from pre-workout supplement users to fill out my survey. I would be VERY grateful if you could spend only a few minutes at most to fill in and share my survey. I would really really appreciate your support.

Also to those who are also interested in my final paper will be sent a copy if requested. - I am doing a doing a paper on pre-workout users.

AGAIN it is quick and simple and will not take much of your time or effort.

THANK YOU! surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Pre-workout_Supplements_2016

Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tropez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    hey cat...i usually eat a regular meal 2 hours before lifting...what i mean by regular is whatever is availaible...like today it was meat and potatoes and milk....now thank god that i was only doing calves and forearms today cuz i would have lost it...tommorow is leg day and its intense...so i need to know what is a good preworkout meal and in what amount so i wont lose it all over the gym floor after some squatting.
    thanks
    hopper
    If you have to eat before working out for whatever reason I would go with things that digest fast. Protein shakes, simple carbs, etc. Steak and taters is a bit too heavy for my personal tastes.
    Disclaimer: I am not a licensed expert so the views expressed in this post should be considered, like, my personal opinion man.