Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    O'RLY?
    I have been forgetting to neg you lately...my bad

Registered User EffinDetermined's Avatar
    EffinDetermined has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Create a favorite section on our Bodyspace page where we can save other users' forum posts & bodyblogs.
    This would allow me to keep memory of all the posts ive liked and would help keep me motivated.
    It could also help with rep power

chrislarson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Price per serving

could you please bring back the price per serving sort option to the superstore. It was extremely helpful to those on a budget.

NverGiveUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnHardesty View Post
    Bodybuilding.com is currently building bigger and better tools on our website that you can use for FREE to help you reach your goals faster, motivate others, and be a part of the new era of Bodybuilding.

As you can guess, these projects are huge undertakings that we are investing a lot of time and money into. But we truly believe that these are tools that we have to build in order to fulfill our mission as a company.

WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR THE BBCOM COMMUNITY!
    WE ARE BUILDING THESE FOR YOU!

WE WANT YOUR IDEAS & FEEDBACK!

Here are some of the projects that I am personally involved in at Bodybuilding.com.

- New Store!
    - New BodySpace!
    - All Content on Bodybuilding.com!
    - New Workout Tracker!
    - And much more!

If you have an idea, suggestion, or consideration for any of these projects or the general culture that we are creating on our site (and as a company) please respond here! Looking forward to getting the community more involved with the future of where we take this great community!

Thanks!

I would like to be able to "view my cart" on the iPhone app so I can make purchases easier.

JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EffinDetermined View Post
    Create a favorite section on our Bodyspace page where we can save other users' forum posts & bodyblogs.
    This would allow me to keep memory of all the posts ive liked and would help keep me motivated.
    It could also help with rep power
    This is definitely in the works in the new BodySpace design! Great idea and keep them coming!
    John Hardesty
    Vice President & Publisher
    Bodybuilding.com

Helping our visitors reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.

JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000) JohnHardesty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rhetorician View Post
    John,

The fact that many, if not most, of the forum users do not shop at the bb.com store is not simply a sad irony for your company, but also an inexcusable state of affairs. As a long time forum contributor, it is apparent to me that people, (including myself) do not shop at the bb.com store for two main reasons:

1. Product and brand availability.

I assume that you know more about what you are doing in regards to this than I would. The exposure, and risk carrying certain brands would entail, is probably not worth the profits their sales would ensure.

2. Pricing

I also assume that the bulk of bb.com's business comes in the form of new customers. So, lowering your prices across the board would probably not increase your revenue, or profit. However, this is where I see a golden opportunity:

Implement a rewards program. turn the corner, and make the push to retain the customers you convert. Especially the very active forum members such as myself. I cannot justify spending more money on a product, just to buy it from bb.com, especially in this economy. Rewards programs have been proven to be efficacious numerous times, in numerous industries, especially in that of retail sales.

Other unrelated suggestions:

Allow people to combine a wheycheap.com order with a bb.com order.
    This operates not only on a practical level, but re: the consumer, on a psychological level. It's no mystery why sellers on eBay who offer "combined shipping" outsell those who do not offer it, 3:1. Many times I have purchased something on wheycheap.com and thought to myself, oh I'd go ahead and pick up a tub of protein and re-stock my pre-work out...but why am I going to pay double shipping? I end up waiting a day or two and then buying from a competitor, a cheaper competitor.

Offer inter-brand STACK promotions. I have seen these a few times on the site, but I don't recall seeing one that incorporated several brands. How awesome would it be to be able to pick up Whiteflood, Myofusion, and XF 2.0 all together in a stack that saved me even something like 5 %. You could even make these deals, only deals that registered users have access to.

If I think of anything else...I'll post it.

You nailed it on the head with a Customer Loyalty program! A HUGE portion of our business comes from return customers and we are constantly thinking about ways to show that we actually value them MORE than new customers. This is a big part of way we are building bodypoints into the new platforms. With every post you write, comment you leave, person you help, content piece you rate, etc you will earn points. These points will have site wide application and hopefully show the loyal bbcom users that we are building this site and these new tools for you!
    John Hardesty
    Bodybuilding.com

Helping our visitors reach their health, fitness, and appearance goals through information, motivation, and supplementation.

Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Are you asking for suggestions on how to make the website experience better, or, changes in general? (product suggestions, shipping, pricing, etc)
    How about any ideas related to the content and trainers on the site?
    John Hardesty
    Bodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by Ion26 View Post
    I'm glad the corporate people of BB.com lift and actually train. Impressive physique + VP = Very impressive OP (no homo).
    Thanks man! It's awesome to work within the walls of a company like this ... constantly see people walking around with shaker bottles and plates of chicken & brown rice. Combine that with talking to our BodySpace/Forum members and I have plenty of motivation for the entire day!
    John Hardesty
    Bodybuilding.com

bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigbiff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile Chat room for Bodyspace

What I would like to see is a chat room so we all can talk to each other.. And have Mod making sure everything goes right..

Bodybuilding.com is currently building bigger and better tools on our website that you can use for FREE to help you reach your goals faster, motivate others, and be a part of the new era of Bodybuilding.

As you can guess, these projects are huge undertakings that we are investing a lot of time and money into. But we truly believe that these are tools that we have to build in order to fulfill our mission as a company.

Here are some of the projects that I am personally involved in at Bodybuilding.com.

- New Store!
    - New BodySpace!
    - New Workout Tracker!
    - And much more!

If you have an idea, suggestion, or consideration for any of these projects or the general culture that we are creating on our site (and as a company) please respond here! Looking forward to getting the community more involved with the future of where we take this great community!

Thanks!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=14140068

www.theironmulisha.com

Go Heavy or go Home

~~~Please visit my ProMera Health / Beta Cret Log ~~~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140910711

xain098 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about when I go and post an article on the forums it actually gets posted, cuz waiting for someone else to review it is nonsense, I want to start a discussion now, why should I wait?

kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpar21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The loyalty program/ prices is my concern. Its hard to keep giving yall my business when I can, for the most part, just drive down the road to Vitamin Shoppe and get my supplements cheaper. Granted there are a few things yall have they don't and occasionally have a better price. But as of right now VS > BB.com.. Especially since they have a loyalty program implemented already.

hailtotheking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to see a Loyalty scheme in place, preferably one where you can build up points from your own purchases in addition to getting them via Referrals / code usage.

Its the main thing sorely missing from BB.com IMO which so many of its competitors already implement.

In fact the whole reason i signed up to the forum was just to say that!

jayrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jayrugger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cutting out the rediculous "wont ship to Canada"

The only thing that really tweaks bb.com with me compared to other places is the fact that there is alot of products (especially multi vitamins that they wont ship to canada) and to add to this issue when i go to customs canada there is nothing stating that it is illegal to ship across the border, I can order prohormones across that border in person use amounts legally as they are legal to posses illegal to sell or distribute. To test my theory i recently ordered some and got them in record time from the states. I tried to order allmax nutrition vitapaks (which is a Canadian Company and their office is in Ottawa) even they are confused as to why I cannot get that shipped from the U.S. to them (they can ship to the U.S. however??)

just let me know, or simply make a filter for "canadian friendly" products it gets frusterating when my order is ready and then i need to search for about an hour on products that will actually get across the border with the same macros.

Thanks

ryino11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advance the supersite!

I have not been able to locate what I am looking for on the SuperSite but I know that it may help if you were to make a Body type section
    or get even more detailed with any section!
    But I believe its important that we know our body types to have the diet we want in order to look as we desire!

and in this section will be:
    -The option of choosing male or female, age, ((((("body type" NEW))))) option of weight loss or gaining muscle!

-work out plans
    along with
    -Dieting Plans for the certain body types their are!

francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) francci69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love BB.com...However, I've noticed that they do not have the lowest prices anymore, which is a bummer. I still buy from BB.com when buying a lot of supplements, I love the free gifts and use them daily; however, when placing a small order I now order from another website who has lower prices and shipping rates to save money. I still tell all my fitness freinds to buy from BB.com, but I wish that they were truly the lowest online supplement store available.
    Unleash Your Inner Power to Live a Ridiculously Happy, Fit Life!

richardasomers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to see an app for smartphones. Every time I go to the gym I track my workout on a memo pad on my blackberry and then add it to my workout tracker when i get home. I would like to cut out the middle man. If there was a free bodybuilding.com workout tracker app for blackberry and iphone it could really bring in more people. I know more than a few people who would love to use it.

billgraf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    John.

I would like to see more for the 60 , 70 group. i am constantly trying to find information just for my age group. I look else where for info to help me in my search for Workouts, nutrition supplements that will help me to achieve i hope the transformation into to a healther body. I would think that with the baby boomers starting to retire they will start looking at getting them selfs into shape. I would think that a section for these folks would be a great service.
    Keep it simple & fun & just do it.

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like someone to hit the WYSIWYG button so I can easily format my workouts as I could before his upgrade.
    Last edited by deltpecx; 08-08-2011 at 02:01 PM.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by francci69 View Post
    I love BB.com...However, I've noticed that they do not have the lowest prices anymore, which is a bummer. I still buy from BB.com when buying a lot of supplements, I love the free gifts and use them daily; however, when placing a small order I now order from another website who has lower prices and shipping rates to save money. I still tell all my fitness freinds to buy from BB.com, but I wish that they were truly the lowest online supplement store available.
    I second this... even as a Canadian can get get items shipped to me from another site cheaper overall than I can from bb.com...
    Originally Posted by jayrugger View Post
    The only thing that really tweaks bb.com with me compared to other places is the fact that there is alot of products (especially multi vitamins that they wont ship to canada) and to add to this issue when i go to customs canada there is nothing stating that it is illegal to ship across the border, I can order prohormones across that border in person use amounts legally as they are legal to posses illegal to sell or distribute. To test my theory i recently ordered some and got them in record time from the states. I tried to order allmax nutrition vitapaks (which is a Canadian Company and their office is in Ottawa) even they are confused as to why I cannot get that shipped from the U.S. to them (they can ship to the U.S. however??)

just let me know, or simply make a filter for "canadian friendly" products it gets frusterating when my order is ready and then i need to search for about an hour on products that will actually get across the border with the same macros.

Thanks
    This one bothers me as well.. some things I understand why they can't be shipped to Canada, but other items I can make no sense out of...
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50) GnickandyT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like johnnyD111's idea for the points earned for money spent... Your customer service is top notch already, my biggest gripe with online shopping! So +1 on that! Im not sure as far as BB.com's stand with the whole PH scene, but maybe more of that...? def lots of people heading that route, but once again not sure on the whole "take" so just a ? Keep up with the good! nice to know i have to THINK of improvements lol :-P
    "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    John Wooden

JAHlift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should have fitness 360 video articles on teen bodybuilders and add pull-ups,chin-ups, and olylmpic lifts to the lifting stats page on everyones bodyspace page

Gbejarano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Deliveries

Hi everyone,

I would like to see shipments go out Saturday or sundays if we place an order towards the end of the week..let's say Thursday or Friday i won't receive it till sometime next week. I'm better off going to GNC or local vitamin shop to get my suppies faster. Love your services n products just wondering if u guys can do something about this.

Thanks

wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10) wonkers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    these forums are a great resource but i dont think that vbulletin is the way to go going forward. considering the amount of activity you should consider something similar to what quora.com and other tools have done.

i dont know if you make enough money to justify it but it does seem to be one of the main fitness and bodybuilding sites on the interwebs.

also how about a way to close threads or archive them to prevent new posts?

Seahound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My biggest beef is that there is no way to log cardio on the workout tracker. I just want to be able to log a run with time and distance. If I've been doing it wrong then somebody correct me, but I don't see any cardio options and when I input a custom exercise it still gives sets and reps instead of time and distance.

capsta96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am exmilitary and I have train as such I weigh 205 bench 405 can squat 675 I can run 2 miles in 1130 strap 135 to me and do 5 correct pull ups and am a beast in yoga. I train not for looks not for isolated movement strength where you can curl a 70lb dumbell one time i train so i can rep it with perfect form. I want a website where i can upload a video of what I consider to be an impressive feet of strength you evaluate the form and determine if it is quality form and if it is impressive enough to post. Then others post thier videos and it opens up a way for guys like me who have no desire to bodybuild but still want to compete to do so almost like a strongman but include yoga posses, sprint times, high jump this can go into any sport. This would open up our eyes to the limits of the human body and abilities of people that arnt in our gym. Because around here Im a beast and i have no competition but I know thier is someone out thier that is bigger stronger and faster than me I want to see what they can do and beat them bottom line.

Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gmoney23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been saying this for awhile but make workout tracker more mobile friendly.

Also I would love to make the workout tracker at bodybuilding.com a one stop shop for everything add nutrition to it (template similar to dailyplate.com), and add cardio to it as well (if somehow you could link cardiotrainer apps for iphone and droid or do something similar to cardio trainer that would be amazing).

I would then use bodybuilding.com pretty much for all of my fitness needs, tracking my calories and nutrition, plugging in my workout, and tracking my cardio.

I would personally pay 5 to 10 dollars a month for this type of material, and Im sure many others would as well.
    ****************************G-Money******************************
    -------------------------------- Chicagoan Crew -----------------------------------
    -----------------------Da Vice President of Da Chicagoan Crew--------------------------------
    -----------=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=- (Intern on his way to CEOinggg)---------------------

enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50) enginize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cleaning up ridic old stickies

universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) universaldad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Rewards Program
    2. Competitive Prices, please.
    3. Free shipping over $150?
    4. Cheaper shipping internationally.
    5. What happened to Syntrax?

Buffgeekymoose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Redo your iOS App!

Please redo your iOS App,hire a developer & someone with a vision on how simple body space can be!

- New Store!
    - New BodySpace!
    - New Workout Tracker!
    - And much more!

Thanks!

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Two things:

1. Redo the iPhone app - it's not that great. Cannot view individual profiles, or use the multi-quote reply feature on the forums. Very frustrating. I know it's a free app but BB.com can afford to hire some great developers and make the app 100% better. Also, why are there 5 empty spaces after profile, friends, progress, inbox, exercises, forums and settings? What's the point?

2. Either offer cheaper shipping or lower the standards on purchases to receive the "free" gifts.