Closed Thread
Page 211 of 336 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,330 of 10051
    ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by iTzDevo View Post
    ****, I'd buy that over any plain jane fretboard any day. Imperfection my ass, that's gorgeous
    I like these ZebraWood boards, that'd be my main upgrade.

lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    My Newest build.
    Walnut body, maple neck, high output HB in bridge, moderate singles, 14" radius board, wilkinson EZ lok tuners.

Last edited by ctgblue; 08-02-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalFTW View Post
    So I've moved around my wrist and the notes are starting to get clearer! It's difficult for me to keep my other fingers "round" when pressing down due to the force at which I'm pressing my index. I'm sure it'll get better over time. Thanks!
    You can practice that by reinforcing the habit of always playing with your fingertips. Lots of people have the bad habit of playing with the pads of their fingers, rather than the tips. You'll notice a different immediately
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can practice that by reinforcing the habit of always playing with your fingertips. Lots of people have the bad habit of playing with the pads of their fingers, rather than the tips. You'll notice a different immediately
    Once I started doing this I was a lot more conscious of how long my fingernails were getting lol, it's annoying having to cut them all the time. #GuitarPlayerProblems
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You've improved so much :') The quality of playing is good, but your solo sounds confused and lacking direction. It sounds like a jam, which is fine in itself, but solo competitions typically include phrasing and direction as categories of judgment. I like that you saved the tapping part for the end, I felt that the solo peaked at that moment, but you continued to race towards the end and then stopped abruptly. Try to shape it around that tapping bit. Ease into it, build momentum, peak, and then ease out of it. That's how I like to think of my solo development. I know you're banned and can't respond, but let us know where you placed when you get back.
    Thanks bro.. My phrasing is complete chit, I have no idea how to write a solo without just jamming to a song a million times.. Really need to work on that..

Haven't had much time to improve it by much but this is what i have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piDXCzAx-A
    Hope I have time to record it properly tomorrow cause deadline is in two days..

Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Agree with Devo's comments. My favorite solos don't have a whole lot of shredding but they are very melodic and build up to a peak. That's the hardest skill to master, especially in the context of improvising.

Technique wise I'd spend some time working on vibrato even if it's just half an hour a day. It's probably a dying art these days but for me it's the most important thing along with bending, phrasing, and tone. I use both wrist and circular vibrato which came about from listening to Satch and Vai in the early days. Then I stumbled on a Shrapnel player named Blues Saraceno and his influence took my vibrato up a notch again. Don't always have to use that wide vibrato but it's nice to have it there when you want it. Worth watching.
    Watched all of it, really helpful video thanks.. I'm one of those guitarists that went straight to fast stuff without really learning the basics properly.. After many years i just recently realised that something that looks so simple like a bend needs a fuk ton of practice..

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Watched all of it, really helpful video thanks.. I'm one of those guitarists that went straight to fast stuff without really learning the basics properly.. After many years i just recently realised that something that looks so simple like a bend needs a fuk ton of practice..
    Completely understandable but you've got the right attitude so by dedicating a few hours a week to it you'll see results.

One of my favorite guitarists is Shawn Tubbs. Couldn't care less how fast he can pick or sweep. What I do care about is his tone, phrasing, bends, vibrato, outside note choices, etc. and it's all top notch. Listen to a couple of minutes of his gear demos and you'll see how effortless he makes it look and sound.

1:50

iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iTzDevo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    Once I started doing this I was a lot more conscious of how long my fingernails were getting lol, it's annoying having to cut them all the time. #GuitarPlayerProblems
    Yeah its a bit of a pain in the ass. I'm a fingerpicker so I maintain longish nails on my picking hand and file them frequently. I do my fretting hand at the same time, makes it less annoying

Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    Thanks bro.. My phrasing is complete chit, I have no idea how to write a solo without just jamming to a song a million times.. Really need to work on that..

Haven't had much time to improve it by much but this is what i have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piDXCzAx-A
    Hope I have time to record it properly tomorrow cause deadline is in two days..

Definitely an improvement over the first take, nice one. I wouldn't suggest changing it up now, but in the future you should experiment more with different intervals, it will give your playing less of a scalar sound and more of a melodic one. If you've ever sang along with a vocal line or seen the sheet music for it, you'll notice that there are tons of intervalic leaps and not so many 1-2-3-4-5-6, etc. lines that just ascend in regular scale degrees.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah its a bit of a pain in the ass. I'm a fingerpicker so I maintain longish nails on my picking hand and file them frequently. I do my fretting hand at the same time, makes it less annoying

Definitely an improvement over the first take, nice one. I wouldn't suggest changing it up now, but in the future you should experiment more with different intervals, it will give your playing less of a scalar sound and more of a melodic one. If you've ever sang along with a vocal line or seen the sheet music for it, you'll notice that there are tons of intervalic leaps and not so many 1-2-3-4-5-6, etc. lines that just ascend in regular scale degrees.
    Thanks.. Gonna go watch some youtube lessons on that later

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    My Newest build.
    Walnut body, maple neck, high output HB in bridge, moderate singles, 14" radius board, wilkinson EZ lok tuners.

Nice, like the grain on that body and the black hardware. What did you finish it with, some sort of hand varnish?
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

Pic wouldn't load for me, but is now. Looks great CTG, nice contrasting parts
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ahh you Boyos know what this means:

She sounds so sweet, will probably play half the night
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anybody else think this would be absolutely amazing to play?

No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Jcpy4eG.jpg[img]

She sounds so sweet, will probably play half the night
    3 am anyway, only had to check the tune once, fuark fingers are raw

Anybody else think this would be absolutely amazing to play?

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/Phrygian/ScallopedSGfretboard/P5140016.jpg[IMG]
    Hosting site's dead for me

3 am anyway, only had to check the tune once, fuark fingers are raw
    Good call, I should swap my strings out today. Repped
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Buy 10 pack of D'Addario XLs for $40 and change strings every month crew

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ctgblue View Post
    My Newest build. Walnut body, maple neck, high output HB in bridge, moderate singles, 14" radius board, wilkinson EZ lok tuners.
    Beautiful looking axe....I'd love to feel how it plays.

(on spread for great looking build)

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ha...sure do.
    I just changed strings on my Tele.

A good day to all.....
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you guys think there is a difference between a great player and a great musician?
    Since instruments are merely tools, when I think of great players I only look at physical skill and the ability to utilise that tool with various techniques, not the effectiveness of their music to convey emotion.

Hendrix, Andy Summers, Gilmour are some of the greatest musicians but not the best players of all time imo. (Hendrix not the best player of all time?! Sacrilege!)

Originally Posted by BuddyBoyo View Post
    Do you guys think there is a difference between a great player and a great musician?
    It's very subjective from one individual to another.....my take?
    I would say that shredding speed and fret board gymnastics does not equate to great musicianship and well thought out melodic playing. ("conveying emotion")
    But...to re-iterate....what's great playing to one is just unstructured, un-melodic, aimless noise to another.

Admittedly, from what I surmise in this thread, my taste in music is likely far different than the contributors in this thread so my opinion may have not merit to anyone here.

Carry on.....
    Original music:

Since instruments are merely tools, when I think of great players I only look at physical skill and the ability to utilise that tool with various techniques, not the effectiveness of their music to convey emotion.

Hendrix, Andy Summers, Gilmour are some of the greatest musicians but not the best players of all time imo. (Hendrix not the best player of all time?! Sacrilege!)
    Definitely, I think anyone that puts enough hours can learn to play any technique perfectly.. Also just learning some basic music theory and knowing how other songs are structured is enough to give you the ability to write a simple song.. But you need to be born with the talent to be a truly great musician, a dude like jason becker was born with the right brain to write that chit but he just happened to also put in the hours to learn the techniques and have the muscle memory to properly use the tool to convey the music that his crazy musical brain is coming up with

BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuddyBoyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    It's very subjective from one individual to another.....my take?
    I would say that shredding speed and fret board gymnastics does not equate to great musicianship and well thought out melodic playing. ("conveying emotion")
    But...to re-iterate....what's great playing to one is just unstructured, un-melodic, aimless noise to another.

Admittedly, from what I surmise in this thread, my taste in music is likely far different than the contributors in this thread so my opinion may have not merit to anyone here.

Carry on.....
    Are there any shredders that you have liked?
    The guys from Iron Maiden and Dimebag had some incredibly melodic solos that certainly werent guitar wanking.
    I've gone off shredding though, I'm more into Gilmour type solo's now.
    Last edited by BuddyBoyo; 08-05-2017 at 10:21 AM.

Are there any shredders that you have liked?
    The guys from Iron Maiden and Dimebag had some incredibly melodic solos that certainly weren't guitar wanking.
    I've gone off shredding though, I'm more into Gilmour type solo's now.
    I don't really know....I don't care for the genres (which I perceive to be punk and/or heavy metal, maybe I'm wrong).

I never said shredders (in this context) aren't melodic players.
    I was just emphasizing the ultimate subjectivity in our assessments of good musicianship.
    Shedding/heavy metal doesn't do a thing for me but I'm sure the bands you mention above will be happy to race me to the bank.

Back to it.....
    Original music:

martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin545 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One of my favorite little classical pieces. Pretty easy.

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/j/j..._title_tab.htm

ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ImnotNatty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Feelsbad when searching for a tab of a song of a Buckethead but only soothsayer come

Must be an Australian thing, I paid $9. for 1 pack of Martin Marquis

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have any of you ever tried out a shredneck? It looks like a great way to get some practice in, especially when you're watching tv with someone.
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    RON PAUL 2012
    Φ United Oliver Frat Φ

Hosting site's dead for me
    Sorry, it's a scalloped SG.

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/...xNi5qcGc=?ref=

EDIT: I picked up some sets of those new Paradigm strings from Ernie Ball. Let's see if they're worth the extra cash lol, working on the intro to Sails of Charon. I'm getting the hang of playing fast after all these years, lol I still need a lot of work to sound musical when I improvise though.

-Socrates

pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pengh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guitar guys have it made. That's one set for my 5 string bass. prob spend around $350 a year on strings... dasnot it mane
    * Eggs and Rice crew *
    * No Washcloth Crew *

Sloots in jail are hnnnggggg

Strange hobbies

#FREEPH*GGOT

MMGA

Sorry, it's a scalloped SG.

http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/...xNi5qcGc=?ref=

EDIT: I picked up some sets of those new Paradigm strings from Ernie Ball. Let's see if they're worth the extra cash lol, working on the intro to Sails of Charon. I'm getting the hang of playing fast after all these years, lol I still need a lot of work to sound musical when I improvise though.
    That's gnarly, would be wild to rip on it

Originally Posted by pengh View Post
    You guitar guys have it made. That's one set for my 5 string bass. prob spend around $350 a year on strings... dasnot it mane
    ****, I thought $20 for Elixirs was bad.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Hey brahs.. Recently went back to my home country and an old friend of mine who I used to jam with in school gave me his guitar cause he hasn't touched it in years.. The guitar is a 7 string Ibanez Apex 2, some sort of Korn signature guitar.. It's a little bit beat up, but do you think I have to change the pick ups and bridge? That chit is rusty af...

Also I brought with me my classical guitar so I can't take two guitars in an airplane.. I'm thinking of just detaching the neck from the body and putting them in my bag.. Would that fuk with the guitar in any way?

pics:

Closed Thread
Page 211 of 336 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast