• Pre-made/Planned foods and diet

11 61.11%
  • Physician Supervised

0 0%
  • Supplements

0 0%
  • Exercise Program

7 38.89%
    abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What do you look for in a weight loss program?

Pre-made/Packages food - having your food already made and planned out for you. Like jenny craig.

Physician supervised- Doing a program specifically monitored by a physician on a weekly basis. Like Med-Weight loss clinics.

Supplements - a weight loss program that provides supplement or supplement injections like HCG.

Exercise plan - A program the focuses as much on exercise as they do the diet.
    its not how much you can lift, but how much you look like you can lift.

abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50) abarton02 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for your help everyone. I work in the industry and am looking for some more opinions! Thanks!

jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jjc89 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Simplicity!

Registered User yes_asian_u_mad's Avatar
    yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yes_asian_u_mad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by abarton02 View Post

Pre-made/Packages food - having your food already made and planned out for you. Like jenny craig.

Physician supervised- Doing a program specifically monitored by a physician on a weekly basis. Like Med-Weight loss clinics.

Supplements - a weight loss program that provides supplement or supplement injections like HCG.

Exercise plan - A program the focuses as much on exercise as they do the diet.
    Exercise plan. I can count macros and calories, but a professionally devised workout routine is more difficult.

surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50) surfergirl36 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I voted for the first one but wanted to comment...I've tried a lot of programs over the years and I always looked for a program that would give me the planning aspect..not so much the premade foods but telling me what I could eat and how much.

Now that I've evolved and learned a lot more, I look for programs/ individuals who can help me build a program based on my own needs/ goals and areas of improvement. I also now look for someone who has the background that matches what I want to do...so for me, finding someone who has competed and has a good track record on the stage.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by surfergirl36 View Post
    I voted for the first one but wanted to comment...I've tried a lot of programs over the years and I always looked for a program that would give me the planning aspect..not so much the premade foods but telling me what I could eat and how much.

Now that I've evolved and learned a lot more, I look for programs/ individuals who can help me build a program based on my own needs/ goals and areas of improvement. I also now look for someone who has the background that matches what I want to do...so for me, finding someone who has competed and has a good track record on the stage.
    ....I would add to this buy saying that working with the same person through a few shows is beneficial. My coach, for example, knows how my body works now and we hit the ground running with added tweaks geared toward making improvements!
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"

Originally Posted by surfergirl36 View Post

Thank you for your reply.I agree that finding someone with a track record and can really understand the training aspect of things is key.

I am surprised by the close result and no one cares about physician supervised.

vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50) vitaloz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To be honest I would pick all of the answers.. When i started i got a exercise program and a diet but all 4 of them are essential !
    My transformation : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163192211

***Canadian Crew***