Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Post My bulletproof method of making girls want you.

You don't have to be the cutest guy in the world.
    It's a mixture of being bad and a nice guy at the same time.

-Txting her most mornings and saying good morning, and goodnights at night.
    -Call them beautiful alot, that **** makes girls wet 24/7.
    -Be random
    -Be cocky. ( not to a degree where you seem like a ***got.)
    -Don't just look at her, but look deep into her. Look at her eyes and make your eyes speak to her eyes and show her your passionate about her.
    -Be mean in a funny way.. Girls don't like guys to be 100% nice.
    - If you see a weird guy on her Fb ask her " so, who is this? " etc.. It's not a sign of insecurity, girls actually want you to care.
    -Be a mystery man. ( don't tell her **** about you, make her ask you. ) Don't tell her about your BMW or about your 80k a year salary. Make her find that out on her own.

You don't have to be interested in her to do any of these.. Like the saying go.. "girls can fake an orgarm, we can fake the entire **** son "

I have reached a point in my life that i am just talking and banging girls like crazy. They all seem interested on me, and i am not looking for a relationship, i just like messing around.

Feels good.
    Last edited by iNegUthenLol; 09-03-2010 at 01:35 PM.
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500) treefidddy2 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by iNegUthenLol View Post

-Txting her every morning and saying good morning, and goodnights at night.
    -Be random
    -Don't just look at her, but look deep into her. Look at her eyes and make your eyes speak to her eyes and show her your passionate about her.
    - If you see a weird guy on her Fb ask her " so, who is this? " etc.. It's not a sign of insecurity, girls actually want you to care.
    -Be a mystery man. ( don't tell her **** about you, make her ask you. ) Don't tell her about your BMW or about your 80k a year salary. Make her find that out on her own.

You don't have to be interested in her to do any of these.. Like the saying go.. "girls can fake an orgarm, we can fake the entire **** son "

I have reached a point in my life that i am just talking and banging girls like crazy. They all seem interested on me, and i am not looking for a relationship, i just like messing around.

Feels good.

Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50) Th0m@$ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good post op srs, tell us more, reps.
    Never Give Up

***Canadian Crew***

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

-Be random

Feels good.
    in other words. be a beta *******.

Except the letting them find out on their own. Retard betas will brag about what they have, cool cats will know they are the **** and the woman will find out on her own.

gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50) gokchen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking into the eyes works wonders

iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iNegUthenLol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    in other words. be a beta *******.

Except the letting them find out on their own. Retard betas will brag about what they have, cool cats will know they are the **** and the woman will find out on her own.
    First thing i stated was being a mixture of a good/bad boy.. Being a beta ******* it's not what i said.

I am actually a jerk with my ladies, but at the same time I make them want to come back for more.

SO i guess being a romantic jerk works.
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krs128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

stopped reading there.

BRB never doing that because i am not a *******

Originally Posted by krs128 View Post
    stopped reading there.

BRB never doing that because i am not a *******

That's why girls don't want you.

/thread
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bla bla bla justbe yourself and don't care about rules regarding personality regulations. man, all this trying to make yourself different to make someone more attracted to you will be your downfall. you will not be able to maintain a pseudo personality for a very long time.
    My list of interesting/thought provoking movies:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171136501

"We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe."

"Everybody makes his own god."

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why not just be yourself?

Originally Posted by NoCauseRebel View Post
    bla bla bla justbe yourself and don't care about rules regarding personality regulations. man, all this trying to make yourself different to make someone more attracted to you will be your downfall. you will not be able to maintain a pseudo personality for a very long time.
    Brah.. You're missing the point. I am not telling you this is how to get into a relationship because it's not, but this is how to make girls think about you, wait for your txts, ****ing call you at random times, want you.... etc. It's more of a desire type thing going on.
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks Carsanova. I never heard of any of these.

Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fedor1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    weak

apart from looking into her eyes

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    here is a simple solution: don't be ugly as fuk cuzz and be confident.. all you need

Originally Posted by redheadlaw7 View Post
    This is how i am hunz, but i want miscers with less luck with the ladies to try to be a bit more like me.
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

Originally Posted by Krunk Fu View Post
    here is a simple solution: don't be ugly as fuk cuzz and be confident.. all you need
    This thread is not on how to get a girl... it's on how to make girls ****ing want you god dammit..
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50) SmudgeReturns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're asking the misc to be themselves?

worst advice ever.

ever

EVER

ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000) ketobrah is just really nice. (+1000)

Do you want me
    IREPB(800+)

.::Misc Cologne Crew::.

Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000) Wheystud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cause nobody wants to be stuck with a busted ho like you.

metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) metroins has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do not text them every day unless they are 18-21
    Life is easy when you take personal responsibility
    MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

I don't do limits.

SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000) SELCOUTH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Strong whiteknight

Originally Posted by metroins View Post
    Do not text them every day unless they are 18-21
    This. +
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gswarrior510 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lololollol no way in hell an I texting her every day..especially to wish good morning. ***** please

HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by treefidddy2 View Post

Cool

Originally Posted by gswarrior510 View Post
    lololollol no way in hell an I texting her every day..especially to wish good morning. ***** please
    If you refuse to follow the method then face the consequences of being a lonely beta queer.
    ⎈⚓⎈---BMBC--⎈⚓⎈

CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    You only text good moring and good night brah?

i have the following saved in my templates

"morning my sweetness"

"happy mid-morning wonder-woman. How was breakfast, looking forward to lunch"

"nearly time for lunch my darling, hope you're hungry!"

"happy lunchtime!"

"i hope you're full after luch super girl"

"welcome to mid-afternoon, lol. phew, what a day hey?"

"early evening is here my shining light!"

"woohoo it's time for the darkness, look at those stars!! so beautiful like you baby"

"looking forward to dinner?"

"dinner time! thank god, i'm hungry. hope you're well sweety"

"how was dinner, mine was niiiiiiiice lol "

"time to settle down for the evening. how cosy lol. wish u were here"

"getting tired yet my pumpkin? i am, nearky time for bed!"

"in bed now, thinking of you"

"time for sleep, good night special lady"

"phew i just had a dream about you, brb going back to sleep hoping to get that dream back lol"

"early hours piss time and still cant stop thinking of you"

"morning my....

I send these out to like three girls at a time and man, i'm drowning in pussy

misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    another point OP missed. girls love talking about themselves..... so make the convo around them
    *****official misc photography crew *****

PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PapaPrime is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    says the clen abuser

FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because then you won't get pussy.

Jesus ****ing christ Christina....Goddamn...
    ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ African American Airline Pilot ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

*M*F*C*

missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)