Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny666x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Super Cissus and my shoulder

About a month ago I injured my shoulder (I assume doing too many shoulder presses, and maybe an awkward angle or something, i dont know)....anyway, i havent been able to work out for a week because my shoulder still feels "hurt".

I came across this supplement (and remembered hearing many people on here recommend cissus) and was wondering if this might help me recover faster from the injury?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cissus is used for joints primarily, and your "injury" may be muscle related, not sure of all of cissus' effects. It'd be good to know exactly what kind of injury you're dealing with before looking for things to help.
    Meow

BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiggzMoNeY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have knee problems and as of last week my left shoulder hurts also. just pain when doing arnold or military press. It really sucks, so i have been going easy lately. Right now i take USP SupperCissus Rx and Fish oil to help them out and it really seems to be working. I am still in the loading phase with the cissus and I dose it 3 cissus 1 fishoil breakfast, lunch, dinner.

The pain has gotten considerably better than when i was just taking fish oil and glucosamine and chondrotin

Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My shoulder was pretty messed up.....not sure exactly what was wrong. But it clicked and cracked like crazy when I made a motion like I was throwing a baseball. Military presses were out of the question.....

With super cissus the pain started to go away in just a few days I couldn't believe it. I ran two bottles back to back......and it seemed to fix whatever was wrong.

Now I just buy a bottle every 3-4 months to help it along if I feel some pain coming back.

BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i high dose super cissus about once a year when my elbow starts to hurt, works great
    *****...sometimes knowing it's in the medicine cabinet is enough to calm me down.
    **a_new_g = teh wife**