Page 69 of 109 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,070 of 3266
    In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by K6P6 View Post
    (I reply the thread, not your comment because I can't add pictures and links and you have picture in your comment.)

Many thanks! Which cable did you use as the top cable and which you use as the low cable? I think that is not a big deal, but I just want to do it like it should be.

aijaa.com/wLfIJ3
    There are only two cables. Use them where they fit. If you use them in the wrong place, one will be too long and the other will be too short.

K6P6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    There are only two cables. Use them where they fit. If you use them in the wrong place, one will be too long and the other will be too short.
    I think that both of cables are same, and both of them fit as top cable or low cable. But the end of the cables are different, like in the picture. So because the ends are different, are there different in cables movement? The other is better to top cable, maybe? Or does it matter which cable I install as top cable? I hope you understand what I'm saying.

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by K6P6 View Post
    I think that both of cables are same, and both of them fit as top cable or low cable. But the end of the cables are different, like in the picture. So because the ends are different, are there different in cables movement? The other is better to top cable, maybe? Or does it matter which cable I install as top cable? I hope you understand what I'm saying.
    According to the manual, both cables are identical. The end of the cable with the eye and ball are where you attach your bar or handle. The other end screws into the frame or the weight shuttle. The cables fit only one way. The bottom cable has a chain that allows the bar to be positioned at a suitable distance from the pulley.

K6P6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RestoringTally View Post
    According to the manual, both cables are identical. The end of the cable with the eye and ball are where you attach your bar or handle. The other end screws into the frame or the weight shuttle. The cables fit only one way. The bottom cable has a chain that allows the bar to be positioned at a suitable distance from the pulley.
    Yes they are almost identical, but there are little difference. In the picture there are same ends. You attack there the bar or handle. The difference is in this end, the ball and and the loop are different, like you can see in the picture.

aijaa.com/wLfIJ3

In the manual there is no difference between the cables. The cables are exactly identical in the picture.Have someone this machine, who could say how it goes?

AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've searched bb.com and have found some AmStaff reviews, most of them don't seemm to bad.

I'm on a pretty tight budget, but these look like they are worth the purchase. Anyone have any experience with AmStaff?

http://www.fitnessavenue.ca/item.php?id=695 -- AmStaff Fitness SD1050 Multi Squat Rack

Best pic I could get

OR
    http://www.fitnessavenue.ca/item.php?id=503

AmStaff TP007 Half Rack System with Lat/Pull Down Attachment

I'm a little worried about the "5-year structural" warranty, but I wont be benching or deadlifting more than 300 pounds anytime soon
    Last edited by AlainnNeart; 03-06-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AlainnNeart View Post
    I wont be benching or deadlifting more than 300 pounds anytime soon
    You should add squats in there, and absolutely you should be squatting and deadlifting more than 300 lbs soon.

What are your safety requirements? The "half rack" isn't anywhere close to the multi rack in terms of safety.

What do you actually want? The half rack has a lat pulldown whereas the multi does not.

I think you've got some thinking to do... Craigslist and Kijiji are your friends as well. You should be able to find much safer equipment and higher quality equipment for less money.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlainnNeart View Post
    I've searched bb.com and have found some AmStaff reviews, most of them don't seemm to bad.

I'm on a pretty tight budget, but these look like they are worth the purchase. Anyone have any experience with AmStaff?

http://www.fitnessavenue.ca/item.php?id=695 -- AmStaff Fitness SD1050 Multi Squat Rack

I'm a little worried about the "5-year structural" warranty, but I wont be benching or deadlifting more than 300 pounds anytime soon
    My buddy has the SD1000, which is the earlier version of the SD1050 that they used to sell (pretty much the same rack, it seems, except the SD1050. I've never used the rack personally, but I know he hasn't had any big issues with it. That being said, it's the first and only rack he's ever used, so not like he has a lot to compare it to.

For the price you have a lot of options and features, but generally speaking I don't think Amstaff/Fitness Avenue have too great a reputation for quality or customer service.

I was actually considering a Fitness Avenue rack when I bought last April, but I ended up going in another direction.

Also, your comment regarding 300 pound deadlifts.. First, you don't do deadlifts in/on a power rack in the first place.. And second, at 5'11 and 171 pounds as your profile says, you most definitely should be able to get a deadlift of 300 pounds or over relatively soon.

TyWrap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am actually looking right now between that rack and the Extreme Monkey 350. I know that the quality is not going to be as good on the Amstaff as the Monkey but the Amstaff is the only one that will fit in my basement with enough room to actually use the pull up bar.

Also as a side I know that FA will do Deals if you pay by cash which can end up saving you a bunch compared to others. Only problem is you wont get a receipt and they will probably "forget" that they sold it to you if a problem were to arise.

chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50) chobs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TyWrap View Post
    I am actually looking right now between that rack and the Extreme Monkey 350. I know that the quality is not going to be as good on the Amstaff as the Monkey but the Amstaff is the only one that will fit in my basement with enough room to actually use the pull up bar.

Also as a side I know that FA will do Deals if you pay by cash which can end up saving you a bunch compared to others. Only problem is you wont get a receipt and they will probably "forget" that they sold it to you if a problem were to arise.
    Yeah, that's shady, I wouldn't really consider that a company positive.

I recall when I was visiting their showroom they mentioned something similar to me and the guy was almost slightly pushy in trying to get me to buy something right then and there, even though I made it pretty clear I was from out of province and had flown up.

You live somewhere in Ontario? Perhaps consider Spartan Fitness.

This, is the power rack I ended up settling on and overall I'm pretty happy with it:
    http://www.spartanfitness.ca/product...vo3-power-rack

Pop pin safeties, easy to adjust, extra set of J-hooks on front, dip bars, pull up, and it's only 6'9" tall, which is only 3 inches taller than the Amstaff. The only thing I don't like about it is that there's no weight storage and while I haven't had any issue with them holding up, a lot of guys have concerns about the integrity of pop pin safeties, so that always worries me.

They retail it for $899, which is pretty high .... but I was able to get it for $749. Definitely not the best rack in that price range, but as a Canadian the options are more limited and the company also backs their stuff up with a lifetime warranty, which is what swayed me in that direction.

They also have this rack:
    *****://shop.spartanfitness.ca/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=25-109-051

Which looks quite similar to one of the Amstaff models. I can't say I've ever seen that model in stores, or that I know anything about it, I believe it's a pretty new offering.

Anyway, something to consider. Spartan Fitness has stores in Toronto, Vaughan, Missisauga, Newmarket and Oakville, so I presume if you're close to Fitness Avenue, you'd be close to one of those stores too.

AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chobs View Post
    Yeah, that's shady, I wouldn't really consider that a company positive.

I recall when I was visiting their showroom they mentioned something similar to me and the guy was almost slightly pushy in trying to get me to buy something right then and there, even though I made it pretty clear I was from out of province and had flown up.

You live somewhere in Ontario? Perhaps consider Spartan Fitness.

This, is the power rack I ended up settling on and overall I'm pretty happy with it:
    http://www.spartanfitness.ca/product...vo3-power-rack

Pop pin safeties, easy to adjust, extra set of J-hooks on front, dip bars, pull up, and it's only 6'9" tall, which is only 3 inches taller than the Amstaff. The only thing I don't like about it is that there's no weight storage and while I haven't had any issue with them holding up, a lot of guys have concerns about the integrity of pop pin safeties, so that always worries me.

They retail it for $899, which is pretty high .... but I was able to get it for $749. Definitely not the best rack in that price range, but as a Canadian the options are more limited and the company also backs their stuff up with a lifetime warranty, which is what swayed me in that direction.

They also have this rack:
    *****://shop.spartanfitness.ca/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=25-109-051

Which looks quite similar to one of the Amstaff models. I can't say I've ever seen that model in stores, or that I know anything about it, I believe it's a pretty new offering.

Anyway, something to consider. Spartan Fitness has stores in Toronto, Vaughan, Missisauga, Newmarket and Oakville, so I presume if you're close to Fitness Avenue, you'd be close to one of those stores too.
    Yeah, I was looking at Fitness Avenue too because there really isn't to many options here in the GTA area, even with kijiji. Thanks for the spartan fitness link, ill check it out

Registered User saskatchewanrtw's Avatar
    saskatchewanrtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saskatchewanrtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hate to ask a newbe question but I am in the market for a power rack.

Been looking at fitnessavenue.ca but seems quality is questionable....

I am looking to get a power rack for my home basement with a ceiling of 8'6" height and dont want to bolt to the concrete as I plan to move.

I want to keep the price tag including shipping under $1K.

Please recommend me some options. I live in Saskatchewan so shipping is a must.

thanks!

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by saskatchewanrtw View Post
    Hate to ask a newbe question but I am in the market for a power rack.

Been looking at fitnessavenue.ca but seems quality is questionable....

I am looking to get a power rack for my home basement with a ceiling of 8'6" height and dont want to bolt to the concrete as I plan to move.

I want to keep the price tag including shipping under $1K.

Please recommend me some options. I live in Saskatchewan so shipping is a must.

thanks!
    You could try these guys in Regina.

fitnessregina.com/products/body-solid-pro-power-rack

This is about $200 more than what a Body Solid sells for in Toronto, so I'd try to negotiate.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

saskatchewanrtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saskatchewanrtw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CliveWarren View Post
    You could try these guys in Regina.

fitnessregina.com/products/body-solid-pro-power-rack

This is about $200 more than what a Body Solid sells for in Toronto, so I'd try to negotiate.
    I didn't know such store existed!

How does the body solid rack compare to say the Powertec PR-11??

TyWrap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have only seen the body solid in showroom, but I have used a PR11 at a gym I was using. I did not like the PR11 at all. Seemed very wobbly. Bodysolid feels really solid but I don't like that there is no protection,ala UHMW, on the safeties and hooks.

I also have a very short ceiling and was looking at the Extreme monkey 350, gets some flack on here but seems ok in person, and the fitness depot northern 72" squat stand. Can;t post the link cuz i'm a forum noooob

I was wondering if anyone had some advice as the whether 11 gauge in a squat stand is the same as 11 gauge in a rack, or should a squat stand be 7. Does anyone have experience using a squat stand with no cross beam at the top. I wanted a pull up bar but was thinking to just use a bar across the top adjustment.

Any Advice?

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)

It's shorter. The Body Solid is 3"x3" and the Powertec is 2.5"x2.5" Also the Powertec has the rear lower crossmember set back a few inches which is better. Powertec colour selection is nice IMO. Most would prefer the chinup bar on the Body Solid.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by CliveWarren View Post
    It's shorter. The Body Solid is 3"x3" and the Powertec is 2.5"x2.5" Also the Powertec has the rear lower crossmember set back a few inches which is better. Powertec colour selection is nice IMO. Most would prefer the chinup bar on the Body Solid.
    Good to know! I am more toward Body-Solid now!

The next question is brench, which bench to get? I see they can get very pricy~ Any particular Body-Solid brench that is worth looking? I don't really care about the brand as long as I can get it without paying huge shipping fee~.

rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000) rottenpixies is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Rack/Fid Shopping

Hey guys,
    Trying to follow some forum etiquette and post this in the sticky -

Anyways, in the market for a power rack for my home, as well as a good FID bench to go with it. Right now I have a POS bench and standard bar/dumbbell set up. Once I get the rack/fid I am going to start getting some Olympic bar and weights, but for the stage I am currently in the standard stuff will suffice. I'm not a huge dude, only like 5'8 and about 155lbs as of now.

Main concern with the FID is quality, and being 17inchs or lower in height, as I've read here that is best for someone of my height to have feet flat on ground. I really like the Pendlay 0-90, just was put off a bit with the long shipping times. Also obviously waiting to make final decision on rack before I buy a good bench, making sure it fits right inside the rack.

The rack, looking for quality, but don't feel I need the "top of the line" set up. I've been scouring Craigslist for weeks now hoping to snag a used one, but only racks that have been put up in my area are that "Marcy" or "Weider" junk. Not looking to get Wal-Mart quality here. Having the ability to have attachments for a cable pull down would be ideal as well as a pull up bar. I've seen this one recommended here a few times -"PowerLine PPR200X Power Rack" - but I am not really seeing any attachments for it, which is not necessarily a deal breaker if its gonna be a big savings to not have it.

Hoping to keep the bench and rack under $1000 all together if at all possible. Any savings I come in below budget would be nice to go towards Olympic bars and weights as well as attachments, but that's probably asking too much if I want quality.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, I am taking my time and reading a ton of threads and info here which has helped me learn a lot about quality and brands to avoid, just looking to have some discussion going here with some ideas.

Thanks for your time!
    Josh
    Last edited by rottenpixies; 04-01-2014 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Additional info

Registered User erraticbehavior's Avatar
    erraticbehavior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hate asking a potentially stupid question...

But do all power racks have "outside uprights"? I'm new to lifting and just started doing Starting Strength and in both the tutorial videos I've watched by Mark Rippetoe and Mehdi for Stronglifts, when they are done doing the overhead press, they rack the bar on the outside of the power rack. I'm currently looking to buy one. $ isn't an issue.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by erraticbehavior View Post

But do all power racks have "outside uprights"? I'm new to lifting and just started doing Starting Strength and in both the tutorial videos I've watched by Mark Rippetoe and Mehdi for Stronglifts, when they are done doing the overhead press, they rack the bar on the outside of the power rack. I'm currently looking to buy one. $ isn't an issue.
    no they do not. They can be nice, but you can clean the weight into position as well.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

On those with detachable J-cups (like a Rogue R3), you can simply move the J-cup to the outside post. However, for those with pop-pin J-cups (like the older Tuff Stuff racks), your only option would be to buy a second set of J-cups and install them on the front posts (requires rack disassembly), or have some detachable ones built. Post what rack models you're considering and we can let you know if they allow moving the J-cups.

59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 59phinz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

BTW: if $ truly isn't an issue, take a look at the "cost is no object" thread.... I'm betting $ become an issue!

Originally Posted by 59phinz View Post
    BTW: if $ truly isn't an issue, take a look at the "cost is no object" thread.... I'm betting $ become an issue!
    Haha, well I guess what I mean is, I've seen posts on the internet where people have been in the same situation as I am, looking to buy a power rack and then say "Can't spend more than $500". ect.

Edit: I can't post links. But the ones I've seen on the treadmillfactory website are: Xtreme Monkey 350, Powerte PR-11, and Powerline PPR200X.

Do you have any suggestions?

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha, well I guess what I mean is, I've seen posts on the internet where people have been in the same situation as I am, looking to buy a power rack and then say "Can't spend more than $500". ect.

Edit: I can't post links. But the ones I've seen on the treadmillfactory website are: Xtreme Monkey 350, Powerte PR-11, and Powerline PPR200X.

Take a look at the Rogue racks and see if that is something that interest you. If it does, there are several manufacturers that make that style rack.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Each of the racks you posted would allow you to move the J-cups to the front posts. However, all three are also pretty low weight rated and very thin steel. As dumb.bell suggested, I'd look at the Rogue racks or a clone of those (I have the R3 30" BT and certainly believe it's more than worth the price difference from the sporting goods store type racks you've posted).
    Last edited by 59phinz; 04-02-2014 at 06:51 PM.

GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarethKeenan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by GarethKeenan View Post
    Short answer: No.
    Why?: Just about everything. Attached lat, thin material, tiny bolts, too low a capacity, etc, etc....
    Suggest you read the stickies before spending your money.

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Take a look at the Rogue racks and see if that is something that interest you. If it does, there are several manufacturers that make that style rack.
    Just looked at them. I was noticing the requirement to bolt to the floor until I came across the RML-390F Flat Foot Monster Lite Rack and it seems to get very good reviews. And when I google searched it, it led me to an indepth review by a poster here.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just looked at them. I was noticing the requirement to bolt to the floor until I came across the RML-390F Flat Foot Monster Lite Rack and it seems to get very good reviews. And when I google searched it, it led me to an indepth review by a poster here.
    Rogue makes some nice equipment, and they have quite a few options. Black Widow also makes very similar stuff an they get really good reviews.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) valetudo8080 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If anyone is looking for a new Body Solid GPR378 DIP OPTION let me know and i can give you details ..... Body Solid is not going to discount these but i can give a the BB forum discount to you guys of course.
    email me at mhunt@fitnessfactory.com for deals on BODY SOLID

Originally Posted by valetudo8080 View Post
    If anyone is looking for a new Body Solid GPR378 DIP OPTION let me know and i can give you details ..... Body Solid is not going to discount these but i can give a the BB forum discount to you guys of course.
    I'd suggest a review of the "This is Not a Classified Section!!!" Sticky.... Advertising here is frowned upon.