Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 3266
    ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AmStaff Fitness TT1103B Multi-FID Commercial Series Bench

https://fitnessavenue.com/amstaff-fi...l-series-bench

Anyone have any opinions on this bench? I know that amstaff products have mixed reviews... but this is apparently an $800 bench that they are selling for $200. Looks solid to me. Someone on amazon said it is rated to 1000 lbs. I saw someone spamming around that a weld on their amstaff bench broke, but not sure if i believe that story.

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ShepherdGuy View Post
    AmStaff Fitness TT1103B Multi-FID Commercial Series Bench

https://fitnessavenue.com/amstaff-fi...l-series-bench

Anyone have any opinions on this bench? I know that amstaff products have mixed reviews... but this is apparently an $800 bench that they are selling for $200. Looks solid to me. Someone on amazon said it is rated to 1000 lbs. I saw someone spamming around that a weld on their amstaff bench broke, but not sure if i believe that story.
    Never had any personal contact with Amstaff. Word on the street is "friends don't let friends buy Amstaff".
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShepherdGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can get a used parabody rack and bench for $450. Or just the bench for $150. But I think it's their bodysmith brand, so might pass on both.

(5th one down)
    http://www.ecocash.ca/used-products/

Is that rack better than the Fit505 rack... and is that bench any good?

The hole spacing looks pretty far apart. The guy on the phone said that the safety spotters are really heavy... like 40lbs... so it looks more solid than it is. And does this rack need to be bolted down? I can't have one that needs to be bolted.

SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SomeIronBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can get a used parabody rack and bench for $450. Or just the bench for $150. But I think it's their bodysmith brand, so might pass on both.

(5th one down)
    http://www.ecocash.ca/used-products/

Is that rack better than the Fit505 rack... and is that bench any good?

The hole spacing looks pretty far apart. The guy on the phone said that the safety spotters are really heavy... like 40lbs... so it looks more solid than it is. And does this rack need to be bolted down? I can't have one that needs to be bolted.
    1.) that doesn't look like neither parabody or body smith equipment, 2.) 300 max.

Well boys... my search for a bench is over.

I think I did pretty good.

Picked up this mint condition Hoist 4165 for $220 (Canadian). The guy even delivered it (about a 20 minute drive).

I'll be picking up the Fit505 rack today for $230 (and I think there's a 10% off online code that I think they'll honour in store).

When I showed my wife the rack for $230, she said alright, go ahead and get it. But then I was like... oh, but I need a bench for it. But don't worry, I could probably score one for $100 on kijiji. Then I came back to her and said, well, I can get this one for $220, but it's a really good deal and way better than spending $100 - $150 on a northern lights bench or whatever. So she said I could buy it as long as I buy no more gym equipment for 6 months. But that's a pretty sweet price for that bench, especially where I live. Cheapest I've seen was $350 for that one. It's not even really like "spending" money in the sense that I could just sell it and make my money back (or more) pretty much any time. It's kind of just converting the money into something more useful if you want to think of it that way. This bench is almost as good as having $220 in the bank.

Anyways, just sat on it and it feels super solid. I feel like this is a bench my grand-kids could end up using one day... thing is built to last.

So my home gym setup is basically complete for now. Only thing that kind of sucks is my olympic bar. I bought that bar plus 80 pounds of olympic plates for $50. The bar and weights were pretty rusted, but they're solid. I spray painted the weights and they're looking good. The bar still works fine, but would be considered more of a beater bar at this point. But I'll make do for now. I do have a birthday coming up in late January.

Picked up the Fit505 Power Rack for $230. I mentioned the online discount and they happily gave a 10% in store discount. So with tax, it came to $233. Haven't set it up yet. Felt pretty solid in the store for the price.

Just wondering if I should put it right up against the wall, or leave some space for my bench to straddle the back floor beam?

Also, I don't have any mats yet. This thing has rubber attachments at each of the corners. I'm renting, so I don't care if the floors aren't perfect, but I can't completely ruin them either. Can I use it for a while without mats?

Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CliveWarren View Post
    Never had any personal contact with Amstaff. Word on the street is "friends don't let friends buy Amstaff".
    I've bought some stuff there years ago. If anyone here is thinking about buying Amstaff stuff save your $ for something better. Everything is crap quality.

I got my Fit505 power rack all set up. Used it a few times and I'm very happy with it. Seems like a fairly standard rack, but seems quite well built for the price. Anyways, I'm very happy with the purchase. Also, looks like I bought it just in time. A few days after I got it, it said it's "back ordered" on the website and you can't buy it.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have that same hoist bench with leg attachment and love it. The best part for me it was only 200 but I had to drive an hour to get it although it was on my way to college station so no issue for me.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

Quick question about doing a flat bench, bench press in a power rack:

If I put my safety spotters in the 9th hole, I'm 100% protected, but I can't get my full range of motion without hitting the spotter bar. If I put my safety spotters in the 8th hole, I can get my full range of motion, but my rib cage sticks out slightly above the spotter bars. So my upper chest and neck area are fine, and my stomach is fine, just not the main part of my rib cage. Just wondering what most people do in this situation? Should I put an extra mat or two under my bench and use the 9th hole? Should I continue using the 8th hole and just keep in mind that I should drop the bar basically at my neck if I fail a lift?

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

If I put my safety spotters in the 9th hole, I'm 100% protected, but I can't get my full range of motion without hitting the spotter bar. If I put my safety spotters in the 8th hole, I can get my full range of motion, but my rib cage sticks out slightly above the spotter bars. So my upper chest and neck area are fine, and my stomach is fine, just not the main part of my rib cage. Just wondering what most people do in this situation? Should I put an extra mat or two under my bench and use the 9th hole? Should I continue using the 8th hole and just keep in mind that I should drop the bar basically at my neck if I fail a lift?
    Most people are able to position the safeties where a correct arch allows touching their chest with the bar, but collapsing the arch and lying flat on the bench has the safeties catch the bar before it legit rests its weight on you

Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trah275 is a name known to all. (+5000)

set the spotter arms so they don't interfere with the lift, yet still protect your neck. If you fail a lift don't just aim for your neck, bring the bar back down to where you would normally touch, then roll it towards your face until it is fully supported by the spotter arms and get out from under it.

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My situation is similar. Use the 8th, if you fail--- just set it down, suck it in and roll it. Practice with a reasonable weight to see what happens. Stall mat 'shims' are a viable option, but probably not necessary.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What is the hole spacing on that rack? Unless it's a miserable 4" spacing I think there should be plenty of play between an arched, expanded chest and a collapsed, exhaled chest. Especially when you utilize the space above you neck as mentioned by Trah275 above.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

Thanks for all the replies and sorry for the late response. Been really busy lately with work and I've gone a few days now without working out unfortunately.

Anyways, did some testing and it's basically the lower part of my rib cage that sits above my spotters. No amount of sucking it in will get below the spotters. I put just the bar on the spotters and tried to roll it all the way up my body, but I couldn't get it over the one section of my lower rib cage. But it's still a relatively small area. I'm still mostly protected. The bar will just brush against the tip of my nose with my head flat looking up. So my face, neck, upper chest, and stomach are all protected.

Sounds like it's possible to get it perfect, and I'm just a little bit off. I guess my options are to raise the whole rack by less than an inch... or put a platform/mat under my bench to raise it an inch or two.

Not sure what the spacing on my rack is, but it looks like a fairly standard hole spacing.
    http://www.treadmillfactory.ca/fit505-power-rack

Anyways, thanks for the replies. I'll probably just continue lifting using the lower spotter holes for now. I'm still not lifting at my max weight as I'm just working on form. If I ever try to go heavier and reach my max, maybe i'll put it up a spot. Though long term, sounds like I could find a more ideal position where I can get my full range of motion and be fully protected. I guess there's probably a pretty small range between being fully protected and getting a full range of motion... hopefully I can find that sweet spot. Glad to know that the theoretical sweet spot does exist though and you don't have to compromise.

CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for all the replies and sorry for the late response. Been really busy lately with work and I've gone a few days now without working out unfortunately.

Anyways, did some testing and it's basically the lower part of my rib cage that sits above my spotters. No amount of sucking it in will get below the spotters. I put just the bar on the spotters and tried to roll it all the way up my body, but I couldn't get it over the one section of my lower rib cage. But it's still a relatively small area. I'm still mostly protected. The bar will just brush against the tip of my nose with my head flat looking up. So my face, neck, upper chest, and stomach are all protected.

Sounds like it's possible to get it perfect, and I'm just a little bit off. I guess my options are to raise the whole rack by less than an inch... or put a platform/mat under my bench to raise it an inch or two.

Not sure what the spacing on my rack is, but it looks like a fairly standard hole spacing.
    http://www.treadmillfactory.ca/fit505-power-rack

Anyways, thanks for the replies. I'll probably just continue lifting using the lower spotter holes for now. I'm still not lifting at my max weight as I'm just working on form. If I ever try to go heavier and reach my max, maybe i'll put it up a spot. Though long term, sounds like I could find a more ideal position where I can get my full range of motion and be fully protected. I guess there's probably a pretty small range between being fully protected and getting a full range of motion... hopefully I can find that sweet spot. Glad to know that the theoretical sweet spot does exist though and you don't have to compromise.
    For me, the spotters we're a little above where I wanted them to be. So, I took a rolled up towel and put it on my chest. Then the bar would compress the towel and put pressure on my ribcage. With this cue, I could start pressing the bar up without losing the elastic stretch (the way you do when the bar bottoms on the spotters).

Originally Posted by CliveWarren View Post
    For me, the spotters we're a little above where I wanted them to be. So, I took a rolled up towel and put it on my chest. Then the bar would compress the towel and put pressure on my ribcage. With this cue, I could start pressing the bar up without losing the elastic stretch (the way you do when the bar bottoms on the spotters).
    Cool idea. I might give that a shot.

k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50) k9nacl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    has anyone ever modified/shortened a rack? i purchased a titan T3 full size, which comes in at 91" tall. my garage railings, where the rack would be going under, is 88". theoretically the cross-bars can be under the railings and it fits just fine but i'd like to be able to open the door fully in the spring/summer when it starts to warm up.

my first thought was just taken to a local metal shop and ask them to cut ~4" off the uprights but i'm also considering a DIY approach if there's an at-home tool that could do it.

dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000) dieselmike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by k9nacl View Post
    ...........but i'm also considering a DIY approach if there's an at-home tool that could do it.
    Angle Grinder. If you only have this one use for it, pick up the second cheapest one they sell at Harbor Freight. It'll get this one job done.

note: (Harbor-Junk NOT what is pictured below)

▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #64 ▪█──────█▪
    ▪()()-----()()▪ York Barbell Club #83 (DD) ▪()()-----()()▪
    ▪▪█─────█▪▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #83 ▪▪█─────█▪▪
    ▪[M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #14 ▪[M]===[6]▪

Seeking: Knowledge

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Body Solid's new SPR1000 (no rear cross member to impede a bench)

EDIT: The 81" Width and 53" Depth are reversed in their graphic

Last edited by jormone; 12-31-2016 at 04:03 PM.

Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    Body Solid's new SPR1000 (no rear cross member to impede a bench)

Looks good, but I'm not sure what they're after. At 90" I can't see this being a GPR378 replacement. But the floor members indicate it's aimed at the home gym market.

It says "integrated chinning bar" but it's bolted on.

I'd like to buy the add on 5th and 6th post.

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a Rogue 390-F monster lite rack. It's a great rack and I really don't need a new rack but I keep finding myself wanting a Legend rack instead. I wish the Rogue came in color options and had numbered posts. Also the Rogue landmine attachment is crap compared to the Legend. I like the weight storage on the Legend also. But I have tons of accessories I got for the Rogue rack and I think I'll lose a few hundred trying to sell it, so I'm noT sure what..... Decisions decisions! I have the mono lift form Mech, front spotter arms, dip attachment, custom pull up bars, landmine, and just got index chin from Mech, but these can go on another rack.

I think eventually I'll sell it because I'm weird! The Legend won't do anything this one does expect look nicer And keep my lazy but from walking to get plates!

wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tonypearn View Post
    I have a Rogue 390-F monster lite rack. It's a great rack and I really don't need a new rack but I keep finding myself wanting a Legend rack instead. I wish the Rogue came in color options and had numbered posts. Also the Rogue landmine attachment is crap compared to the Legend. I like the weight storage on the Legend also. But I have tons of accessories I got for the Rogue rack and I think I'll lose a few hundred trying to sell it, so I'm noT sure what..... Decisions decisions! I have the mono lift form Mech, front spotter arms, dip attachment, custom pull up bars, landmine, and just got index chin from Mech, but these can go on another rack.

I think eventually I'll sell it because I'm weird! The Legend won't do anything this one does expect look nicer And keep my lazy but from walking to get plates!
    Yea sounds like you're deep in he Rogue ecosystem - have you considered ordering the extra posts to make a RML-6? You could ask for the uprights to be numbered and that would then solve all your problems (bar the land mine)
    My Strength Training Blog: http://www.peckmeout.com/

BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I didn't want to start a new thread to ask another question so I'm posting it here, would this multigrip pull up bar fit on a titan rack? The titan t-3 rack says its 42 1/8" between the front 2 uprights, this one says 43", yay or nay?

http://www.fitnessdepot.ca/NER11111/...l#.WGvUqVLru2w
    Pgh PA, mediocre power lifter, @Brookline_Barbell

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigPaul0909 View Post
    So I didn't want to start a new thread to ask another question so I'm posting it here, would this multigrip pull up bar fit on a titan rack? The titan t-3 rack says its 42 1/8" between the front 2 uprights, this one says 43", yay or nay?

http://www.fitnessdepot.ca/NER11111/...l#.WGvUqVLru2w
    You can always buy some longer bolts and extra washers to space out the rear p/u bar and keep things square.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000) BigPaul0909 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    You can always buy some longer bolts and extra washers to space out the rear p/u bar and keep things square.
    that's a great idea I didn't think to do that, I think that would work out great.
    Pgh PA, mediocre power lifter, @Brookline_Barbell

tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000) tonypearn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wgpa View Post
    Yea sounds like you're deep in he Rogue ecosystem - have you considered ordering the extra posts to make a RML-6? You could ask for the uprights to be numbered and that would then solve all your problems (bar the land mine)
    I wonder if Rogue would do that. It's the flat foot so it's taller then a regular rack. I know black widow will make me a plate storage for the back.

wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50) wgpa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wonder if Rogue would do that. It's the flat foot so it's taller then a regular rack. I know black widow will make me a plate storage for the back.
    Drop them an email and see what they say. The R-6 doesn't have to be bolted down as far as I know, but it does have a different set up at/around the feet than the flat foot R3 so might not work.
    My Strength Training Blog: http://www.peckmeout.com/

TheFlush is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dskoo65 View Post
    finally got the Paramount rack I bought about a month ago cleaned up (some minor sanding/ painting in a few spots). it replaced my powertec. the main thing I like (other than it being more sturdy) is that at 90" its short enough to fit under 8 foot ceilings and tall enough to do standing presses inside the rack. along with the back cross member being set back nicely, I can do pretty much everything off the back.

im a little worried that the bar hooks will fail under the loads I am using. at over 1/4 inch thick and 7 1/2 lbs each, im just not sure.
    Sorry to bump an old thread. Have you ever found a good, affordable source for replacement hooks for this model of rack. 3" wide X 2" deep seems to be a little unusual.

turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000) turbolsxstang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Another option so they dont have to make you a custom length upright is see if mech can make you two longer 2x3 floor post so all six post sit on top of it. That what I'm planing to do when I eventually build my garage is is get two longer 2x3 floor post an extra set of 90" uprights and four triangle plates and use my 30" crossmembers up top between the front and rear uprights and my 13.5" crossmember between the rear upright and storage upright.
    Last edited by turbolsxstang; 01-11-2017 at 06:53 AM.