Thread: Help!

DieselCore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help!

hey anyone out there think they can help me what would be the best way for me to make a wallpaper (i dont have photoshop)
    DieselCore////Break The Mold

bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bentleyd2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DieselCore View Post
    hey anyone out there think they can help me what would be the best way for me to make a wallpaper (i dont have photoshop)
    MS Paint, ftw.

sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sabid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    PAINT.net ..its a program

TrustHaddin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrustHaddin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrustHaddin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey Friends,

Nice to meet all of you. I am new one here. I hope you will stay and enjoy for a long time in this community.

Thanks and Regards.
    Trust Haddin