F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation IM SO BORED..reps if you entertain me...with

ANYTHING SERIOUSLY!!!

can be jokes, funny a$$ pictures, videos, stories about buying supps from places, literally just anything. Nothing disgusting or perverted(srs). Just want to be entertained..I had surgery, and i'm recovering stuck at home on this computer all day.

if u got something good and cant post it here for rules or whatever, send link or PM me
    "Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight."
    -Lance Armstrong

flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by F_T_K View Post
    ANYTHING SERIOUSLY!!!

can be jokes, funny a$$ pictures, videos, stories about buying supps from places, literally just anything. Nothing disgusting or perverted(srs). Just want to be entertained..I had surgery, and i'm recovering stuck at home on this computer all day.

if u got something good and cant post it here for rules or whatever, send link or PM me
    i'm more bored than you ***got.

soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50) soloDolo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I need reps.

Lets see, I once went into GNC and got a ton of free samples, feel good story? yes? It made me realize not all GNC employee's are dicks...

EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500) EastBroski is not very helpful. (-500)
    Anyone want to play mw2 on xbox?

F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50) F_T_K will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EastBroski View Post
    http://jaybee.cc/

Anyone want to play mw2 on xbox?
    ...nice..was that necessary?
    "Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, and you have to fight."
    -Lance Armstrong

bump :/
    -Lance Armstrong

jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000) jcapo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    died laughging at this

Originally Posted by GavinT View Post
    Just a cheeky topic for everyone to share their memorably humorous fart stories. Hopefully we can learn from experience.

> Today i was on the train home and couldnt control one of those deadly protein farts (you fellas know what im on about), not only was it peak hour in a full train but a very attractive woman was standing right by me. The only thing i could do was to slowly release it out or else i wouldve exploded to the disgust of all around me. But this fart was one of those "silent but deadly" scenarios which absolutely fumed out the whole carriage that made everybody cringe as they slowly inhaled my poo particles. I couldn't even stand the smell i produced, now thats really nasty.
    What did i do next? the old pretend it wasnt me one, and join in with everyone scrunching up my face and curiously scanning around to falsely accuse others around me with 'that look'.
    I hope the attractive lady didn't realize it was me.

Uncontrollable protein farts? FML...

Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
    really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
    driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
    up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
    gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
    the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i called my sister a slut in front of my mom and she punched me in the forehead i was like wtf really ma
    pain is weakness leaving the body
    benching 280
    goal:275 before school gets out-DONE
    goal: 300 before football season

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)

Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Extivium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    EDIT nvm >.>

JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JJB500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I rep back.

bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigo72 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bump
    -Lance Armstrong

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by F_T_K View Post
    bump
    I got this from someone else, but made me lol.
    http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8619/2204355.swf
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

HAHAHHAHAHAH thats...kinda funny..
    -Lance Armstrong

MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MMA09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go on fml.com and read the stories

Originally Posted by MMA09 View Post
    go on fml.com and read the stories
    wow i know about that site..havent been there in a while and now i will.
    -Lance Armstrong

mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100)

Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shutupandliftt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100) mistadingus is not very well liked. (-100)

YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000) YANGSHIM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mistadingus View Post

funny **** right here

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread delivers. lol at the bananas one.
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

^strong back

^.....what?
    -Lance Armstrong

Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick_15 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

It's so epic

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm more bored than OP

SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000) SemperMachina is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Original Poster View Post
    I'm more bored than OP
    In just for the sole reason to see some ******* post every funny thing he can find to get your reps.