Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Respectmyhouse View Post
    it sounds like it can maybe be an allergic reaction i once had one and thought it was acne and some doctors are very lazy and quick to blame it on supps theres lots of ingredients in triad maybe your allergic to one of them my man
    how am i allergic to something though...ive never had an allergy to anything.... its just regular acne as i had as a teenager theres just a hell of a lot more of it all of a suddon

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ViperMike View Post
    how am i allergic to something though...ive never had an allergy to anything.... its just regular acne as i had as a teenager theres just a hell of a lot more of it all of a suddon
    lol at the "ive never had an allergy before so I couldn't possibly have one now!"

This seems simple. Stop taking it for a month or two again. See if it completely goes away. If it only slightly does then you need to look into other acne fighting options.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    This seems simple. Stop taking it for a month or two again. See if it completely goes away. If it only slightly does then you need to look into other acne fighting options.
    exactly this.

it seems that acne is an issue for you regardless. stop taking all OT for a 1-2 months, and if your skin clears up a LOT, then the multi is the culprit. however, I suspect an amalgam of factors causing your problem, namely genetics. I would really look into treatment options like Accutane.

I also agree that if you're taking sp250 and jack3d regularly, they could contribute to your breakouts.

I know how debilitating bad acne can be. best of luck to you

pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just started to take it today, I will let you know if it is really causing acne since I am pretty acne prone as well.

jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000) jimsmith9999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's a multivitamin, and a good one, but it's not a game changer. Stop taking it, or try something else that doesn't have as much iodine. The condition is affecting you in a negative way, so stop. What you should be asking is why it is so difficult for you to detach yourself from a supplement. It seems pretty unhealthy to me.

If you don't trust you doctor or dermatologist, get a second opinion from another doctor. Don't ask for people on an Internet message board to justify continuing.

musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) musclephenom32 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down

Just got home from the doctor as i just started another cycle or Orange Triad been about 3 weeks ago.......... and im not even going to show u before after pictures because im embarrassed so bad by it.

My acne got bad so bad all over the place.... mainly my chest arms and back! i wasnt doing anything different training, hygiene or diet wise only thing was i had a constant flow of OT in my system!

Now doc said there is far to much iodine in it and if you are acne prone the iodine will contribute to causing acne...

And its gotten really bad really in a matter of a week.....

i talked to the dermatologist about all my other routines and diet and methods to almost anything and the only thing he could narrow it down to was the iodine in OT

I love OT and have 6 Bottles of it sitting at my bedside! i love it its the best product i feel great on it... but i cant even look at myself in the mirror anymore its gotten so bad! im quiet upset!

Controlled Labs please make it iodine free or something! really want to continue taking it but i dont think i can anymore.

To others on here what are your thoughts? could i lower to dosage = lower dosage of iodine but ruining the rest of the product slightly?

animal pack has iodine as well but almost half the amount but the fact that it still has it scares me.... dermatologist said to get a multi that is iodine free but are they any good ones out there i really only know OT and Animal being the best
    This is why our store only carries products from good reputable companies and CL is not one of them
    My current stack
    pre workout MRI Black powder sticks fruit punch
    pre workout BSN NO xplode NT fruit punch
    Intra workout Scivation Xtend grape
    Intra workout Gaspari Sizeon pre contest fruit punch
    Post workout Gaspari Real Mass strawberry
    Test supplement Thermolife T-Bol
    Meal replacement VPX zero impact bar Pumpkin supreme

pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000) pauly215 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pauly215 View Post
    I just started to take it today, I will let you know if it is really causing acne since I am pretty acne prone as well.
    It's been 8 days and I can confirm that OT is causing my acne to increase.. too bad wanted to try this stuff out.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by musclephenom32 View Post
    This is why our store only carries products from good reputable companies and CL is not one of them

Yea ok.

Lemme guess you guys carry MRI.

How's that NO2 and CE2 working for you?

Esp. since science says they both don't work.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k-wind has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by musclephenom32 View Post
    Because they have iodine in a multi? Yeah ok

Supp Free: Seriously Talawandaballa's Avatar
    Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got 6 bottles of the stuff 5 from Halloween special.... im not 100% its the cause it just seems logical and stopping and starting testing it proved that. It is really hurting my motivation to work out and confidence in myself when i look like i have the chicken pocks all over my chest/arms.... odd part is my back is crystal clear hahaha!

If i wanted to face acne while working out i would be on "juice" but taking OT and getting acne has push me beyond the limit!

what is PCT by the way! why do i have to check that i dont understand?

also i drink over a gallon of water a day so hydration shouldn't have any reflection in the health of my skin/pores.....
    Your preworkouts cause acne as well brah.
    I had a lot more acne when I was on Superpump and Jack3d.
    Those are much more likely to be the cause than your multi.
    ذربايجان ديلی MISC Strength Crew ذربايجان ديلی

"Well i already did some prohormones. i actually weight like 142 now."

dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangoadam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP look into

Now Apple Cider Vinegar Extract
    NOW EGCg

Both cheep and many people have had good luck with them in reducing acne. Doctors aren't really sure what causes acne, they do know the main reason is hormone imbalances. You could just be going through a phase, it will go away. Don't give up on your lifting just stick with it.
    Local 395 Union Ironworker "Pumping Iron all day"

snoblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Talawandaballa View Post
    Your preworkouts cause acne as well brah.
    I had a lot more acne when I was on Superpump and Jack3d.
    Those are much more likely to be the cause than your multi.
    ^^^
    this is true imo.... anything that delivers a great amount of speed to the body can certainly cause a breakout... anytime your body gets a great deal of energy the body gets stressed out because isn't your body normal state.

Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just want to point out that this isn't an issue with Controlled Labs in particular, even though its already been said.

Also if your having a problem with Iodine which quite a few people do, you could try moving to a vitamin like animal pak and just not taking the pill with iodine in it. That said (And I could very well be wrong) the one with iodine is most likely the one with most of the other vitamins in it.

Good luck.

ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ViperMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pauly215 View Post
    It's been 8 days and I can confirm that OT is causing my acne to increase.. too bad wanted to try this stuff out.
    YES! so im not the only one!!!

By the way.... its been a few weeks since i made this post.... i have not taken Orange Triad at all and my acne has improved so much

6 bottles for sale anyone?

.... Im angry CL

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Believe it or not Iodine deficiency at one time was among the leading issues in the population. This is actually the reason it was added to salt, for americans to get more of it in their diet as it is not all too common in foods outside seafood and alot of people are too poor to eat seafood or simply don't like it. Iodine deficiency can actually greatly hamper thyroid help, which is why many thyroid boosting products on this site have iodine in them. Healthy thyroids should spill out excess Iodine. Iodine is needed by every single cell in the body and is also a component of all other hormones. Toxins such as bromine, chlorine, and perchlorate will attach to iodine receptor sites, having enough iodine will help your body flush out these toxins. One possibility is the release of these toxins may trigger ance on the skin. People with sensitivity to iodine may also find they break out when in pools or saunas, do you?

Although no specific scientific conclusion has been made that I know of, the iodine acne issue more then likely is not the iodine itself but the skins over sensitivity to toxins, iodine increases the toxin release.

I would theorize a potential therapy for the issue may involve taking products that aid in increasing toxin release through the urine, possible choices may include NAC, Milk Thistle, and even increasing Greens intake (whether through foods or a supplement).

Removing Iodine from the diet may leave the person prone to thyroid issues as the thyroid has no replacement possibilities for iodine related reactions and requirements.

Also if I may ask are you on the skinny side? This issue tends to happen more with thin people, some speculate its because they have greater metabolism and thyroid activity which promotes toxin release along with less fat to hold toxins in.

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    Believe it or not Iodine deficiency at one time was among the leading issues in the population. This is actually the reason it was added to salt, for americans to get more of it in their diet as it is not all too common in foods outside seafood and alot of people are too poor to eat seafood or simply don't like it. Iodine deficiency can actually greatly hamper thyroid help, which is why many thyroid boosting products on this site have iodine in them. Healthy thyroids should spill out excess Iodine. Iodine is needed by every single cell in the body and is also a component of all other hormones. Toxins such as bromine, chlorine, and perchlorate will attach to iodine receptor sites, having enough iodine will help your body flush out these toxins. One possibility is the release of these toxins may trigger ance on the skin. People with sensitivity to iodine may also find they break out when in pools or saunas, do you?

Although no specific scientific conclusion has been made that I know of, the iodine acne issue more then likely is not the iodine itself but the skins over sensitivity to toxins, iodine increases the toxin release.

I would theorize a potential therapy for the issue may involve taking products that aid in increasing toxin release through the urine, possible choices may include NAC, Milk Thistle, and even increasing Greens intake (whether through foods or a supplement).

Removing Iodine from the diet may leave the person prone to thyroid issues as the thyroid has no replacement possibilities for iodine related reactions and requirements.

Also if I may ask are you on the skinny side? This issue tends to happen more with thin people, some speculate its because they have greater metabolism and thyroid activity which promotes toxin release along with less fat to hold toxins in.
    im 6,2 195.... not skinny at all... i jsut to be as a teen until i started working out!!!

ive had acne for a long time!!!! but when on OT i looked like i had the chicken pocks!
    its better now but i dont like not taking a multi

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im 6,2 195.... not skinny at all... i jsut to be as a teen until i started working out!!!

ive had acne for a long time!!!! but when on OT i looked like i had the chicken pocks!
    its better now but i dont like not taking a multi
    Id look into a toxin cleanser as a staple, use it for a month or two, and then try a multi again and see if the acne stays more under control. Realize you may be trading less acne for more toxins in the body and poorer overall long term health.

Id look into a toxin cleanser as a staple, use it for a month or two, and then try a multi again and see if the acne stays more under control. Realize you may be trading less acne for more toxins in the body and poorer overall long term health.
    This is how bad it got.... i never had acne that bad as a teen! only since starting OT
    Attached Images

i never had acne that bad as a teen
    Most people do not get enough Iodine in their diet

In essence, what you see on the outside in that pic will now stay on the inside.

Most people do not get enough Iodine in their diet

In essence, what you see on the outside in that pic will now stay on the inside.
    yeah but nobody deserves to break out that bad... that pic is not normal dude!!!!! skin should be reasonable clear..... 95% of guys dont have skin that like! its a problem that needs to be resolved yet your claiming i should put more iodine in my system to clear out toxins.

Not everyone in the world takes a multi as complex as OT and have a decent diet... yet their skin is fine... its my genetics they suck as far as skin goes oh well nothing i can do about it... but when OT makes me break out like crazy! its a problem! i cant have a chest like that its digusting...

i have an amazing diet and i lived 20 years without OT... my acne was never even close to that bad until i started taking the product!

Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    based on your post it seems you used orange triad in the past, but no acne those times? there is no strong proof about the acne-iodine connection that some sites have postulated

you are taking a lot of stims products based on your signature, did you ask your doc if there was any relationship there? Caffeine triggers the sebaceous glands to produce more sebum. and that can cause follicles and cause acne.

also, orange triad has in the same ballpark amount of iodine as all of the other top sellers on bb.com so you will be hard pressed to find a multi without it (they all seem to have 100%-200%)
    haha a medical doctor has said the problem is the iodine from OT. But a rep of the product on the forum does not think so. whom should i believe??????

Originally Posted by Big_Pete1000 View Post
    haha a medical doctor has said the problem is the iodine from OT. But a rep of the product on the forum does not think so. whom should i believe??????
    look im not here to bash Orange Triad i love the product i felt great on it.... joints never felt better! but when u look at the pic i posted a few posts back... u see what happend! so i have all the reason to be pissed off! im just looking for advice or a solution? My acne isnt gone since i stopped taking it, its just back to what its always been since i was a teen! and im used to that! but what i experienced while taking OT is CRAZY and never again!

Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    look im not here to bash Orange Triad i love the product i felt great on it.... joints never felt better! but when u look at the pic i posted a few posts back... u see what happend! so i have all the reason to be pissed off! im just looking for advice or a solution? My acne isnt gone since i stopped taking it, its just back to what its always been since i was a teen! and im used to that! but what i experienced while taking OT is CRAZY and never again!
    I am not bashing you at all. You listened to your doctor and stopped taking it which was the right thing to do. The reps on here will tell you anything so you will keep buying/using their product. If a doctor tells you one thing and a rep on here tells you its "this product or that product" causing your acne always listen to the doctor.

yeah but nobody deserves to break out that bad... that pic is not normal dude!!!!! skin should be reasonable clear..... 95% of guys dont have skin that like! its a problem that needs to be resolved yet your claiming i should put more iodine in my system to clear out toxins.

Not everyone in the world takes a multi as complex as OT and have a decent diet... yet their skin is fine... its my genetics they suck as far as skin goes oh well nothing i can do about it... but when OT makes me break out like crazy! its a problem! i cant have a chest like that its digusting...

i have an amazing diet and i lived 20 years without OT... my acne was never even close to that bad until i started taking the product!
    All I suggested was looking at alternatives rather then avoiding Iodine all together.

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/vitamins...t/a/iodine.htm

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ehh.....Ive lost faith in many doctors these days, so Id form my own conclusion b4 Id listen to one as gospel. Some of the worst medical advice Ive ever gotten has been from medical doctors.

Point is, it could definitely be the iodine but there it may not be also. He should back off OT and see if it subsides. If it does, good deal. If not, its obviously not the product nor dosages of iodine. Not real difficult to understand, not like it is going to kill him.
    Benes

Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brosefski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always figured that if you think something might be causing some sides you do not wish to have you should discontinue use, and while you should also always listen to your doctors, when it comes to supplements some of them are pretty clueless.

My doctor actually told me I should stop taking creatine that it causes high blood pressure/cholesterol/increased aggression and can lead to heart attacks.

Originally Posted by Brosefski View Post
    I've always figured that if you think something might be causing some sides you do not wish to have you should discontinue use, and while you should also always listen to your doctors, when it comes to supplements some of them are pretty clueless.

My doctor actually told me I should stop taking creatine that it causes high blood pressure/cholesterol/increased aggression and can lead to heart attacks.
    Guys i told you ive been off orange triad for a few weeks now and my acne has cleared up a lot..... its not gone nor is it going to ever go away it just went back to normal as i always had it since a teen!

i think it was the OT..... i mean 10 days after u start a product and you end up like my pic! scroll up a few posts and ull see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys i told you ive been off orange triad for a few weeks now and my acne has cleared up a lot..... its not gone nor is it going to ever go away it just went back to normal as i always had it since a teen!

i think it was the OT..... i mean 10 days after u start a product and you end up like my pic! scroll up a few posts and ull see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I didn't say it wasn't, was just saying that MD's for some supplements are not always up to snuff on what everything does inside them, though you should still take their advice

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

the vast majority of multis have iodine in them, you should just avoid all of them if you have such severe reactions to iodine. the vast majority of people tolerate iodine perfectly and its a crucial part of the diet. please PM me so we can work out the exchange for your bottles.
    I didnt say the doctor was wrong at all, I just said that it could be many things and encouraged him to explore all of them. its really as simple as that.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come on OP we all know that if you take CL products and they don't work your training and diet suck and if you have sides it's something else you're taking.