Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If Chris Coghlan is a FA in your league and you need some help with avg or just in your OF pick him up. He's been on a tear, looking like the .320 hitter he was last season. He's raised his average 52 points since may 23rd. I've got him in 2 of my 3 leagues now, I didn't pick him up in one because I am insanely stacked at OF: Ethier, Cruz (get off the DL homie), Justin Upton, Carlos Lee (some fool dropped him when he was hitting .200), Magglio Ordonez, and Beltran on the DL. Nasty.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thekage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Help me pick out my OF for this week...

Brett Gardner
    Matt Kemp
    Vernon Wells
    Josh Willingham
    Corey Hart
    Austin Jackson

Rest of lineup
    C-Rod Barajas
    1st-Troy Glaus
    2nd-Dustin Pedroia
    3rd-Jose Bautista
    SS-Derek Jeter
    Pitching-Padres

Bench - Alex Gonzales, Adam Laroche, Jorge Cantu, Chase Utley, Beltran on the DL

I was thinking Gardner, Wells, Kemp with Hart as DH
    If you want more, you gotta give more!
    My stack :
    E/C - Whey - Creatine - Amino Acids
    Opti-Mens - Now ECGC - Fish Oil
    Calcium - Garlic

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got an offer.

Should I trade away

Martin Prado
    Adam Wainwright

for

Jose Bautista
    Roy Halladay.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    Got an offer.

Should I trade away

Martin Prado
    Adam Wainwright

for

Jose Bautista
    Roy Halladay.
    I wouldn't. There isn't much of a difference between Halladay/Wainwright except Holliday is older.

I also like Prado over Bautista because of the average. Bautista is an average killer and I'm not sure he will really be able to keep up the pace he is on.

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    I wouldn't. There isn't much of a difference between Halladay/Wainwright except Holliday is older.

I also like Prado over Bautista because of the average. Bautista is an average killer and I'm not sure he will really be able to keep up the pace he is on.
    I agree with this. Wainwright is the real deal and Prado has shown that his stats are legitimate, I don't trust Bautista at all. He's already set his personal record for most home runs in a season and we are only 60 games in.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    help guise. trade offer in 20 team h2h keeper league

I get: Ryan Zimmerman
    I give: David Price

I have the best pitching staff in my league (Price, Gallardo, Verlander, Strasburg, Zito, B. Anderson). My current 3B is Headley
    phahahahahahaha

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Foxy Ronnie View Post
    help guise. trade offer in 20 team h2h keeper league

I get: Ryan Zimmerman
    I give: David Price

I have the best pitching staff in my league (Price, Gallardo, Verlander, Strasburg, Zito, B. Anderson). My current 3B is Headley

I think its a pretty good deal for you.
    MFC

Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000) Blackburry is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its baseball season

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    Got an offer.

Should I trade away

Martin Prado
    Adam Wainwright

for

Jose Bautista
    Roy Halladay.
    i love looking at old fantasy threads
    MFC